Introduction About Medical Education in Armenia
MBBS is regarded to be one of the most rewarding and respectable professions in our country India. Every year thousands of the students from India who fail to seek admission for the MBBS Program in the Indian medical universities choose MBBS in Armenia. There are many advantages the country provides to the international students pursuing MBBS from Armenia.
Armenia offer students with easy MBBS admissions. Students can take the benefit of world-class infrastructure and quality MBBS education. There are a number of MCI-approved universities in Armenia for Indian students that also prepare Indian medical aspirants for the MCI Screening Test required to gain the practicing license after the completion of the MBBS course from Armenia.The low tuition fee, top medical universities offering MBBS course, cheaper cost of living, good quality food, good hostel facility, and fully-equipped labs are the key factors playing important role in attracting Indian students for MBBS in Armenia.If you have a dream of becoming a doctor then MBBS in Armenia is one of the top choices. Not only will you get an experience of studying in Armenia but you can even continue your practice in your own country. Because of plenty of the benefits students seek, Medical study in Armenia. For Indian students it has become a favourite destination for study in medicine.
The Various Courses Offered by the Armenian Medical Universities
The Armenian medical universities are known for their various courses in medicine offered to the students including international students.If you have been looking to study medicine in Armenia, then it is one of the wisest decisions you will be taking in your life. The course is structured in the form to make you get involved in both the theoretical and practical aspects of education, providing you with the best knowledge for a successful career as doctor.The medical universities in Armenia have facilitated various courses to choose for a medical aspirant traveling from any part of the world.
You can have a look at the below described information:
- The medical universities in Armenia offer you with various specialization courses in medicine offered to the entire national as well as the international students.
- Talking about the clinical or PG programs, a medical candidate can choose from the variety of courses that are taught in the best medical college in Armenia.
- All the Armenian state medical universities provide students with internship and various masters programs to all the eligible and outstanding students either from Armenia or from any part of the country.
What Distinguishes MBBS Programs in Armenia?
- Hassle-free admission in Armenia medical colleges process
- No entrance test
- Medium of instruction is English
- Safe nation in the world for Indian students for MBBS in Armenia
- Cultural exposure for study MBBS from Armenia for Indian students
- MCI approved universities for Study in Armenia for Indian students
- Low-cost Armenia MBBS colleges
- Low living cost in Armenia
The Various Benefits of Studying MBBS in Armenia
When you hold a strong academic background while studying MBBS in Armenia, you will obviously have the benefits of getting involved in the top 10 medical colleges of Armenia. Armenia has a number of medical colleges that have been ranked high in the world ranking of the medical college status.The following are the various benefits that are enjoyed by studying in the best medical colleges in Armenia for Indian students:
- No Donation or Capitation Fee: there is no need to pay donation or capitation fee for your MBBS admission in the Armenian medical universities. Indian students are very well aware about the high donation fee that has to be given for the admission into the private medical colleges of the country.
The only fees that you have to pay is the yearly academic MBBS fees in Armenia online or by the other modes of payment in order to secure your MBBS in Armenia seat.
- The Living Cost is Highly Affordable: surviving in Armenia is easy since the living cost is affordable for Indian and students from other nations.
You do not have to spend more than $200-300 per month for living in the country which is not very high living expenses. This is why many Indian students are attracted to study MBBS in Armenia owing to easy expenditures and manageable living cost.
- The Tuition Fees are Low in Armenia: unlike the private medical colleges in India that charge a very heavy amount from the students in terms of annual tuition fees, the Armenian medical universities have a very low tuition fee structure that ranges between INR 5-8 lakhs per year.
- No Entrance Test Required for MBBS Admission in Armenia: the biggest battle that every Indian student has to fight is that they have to clear the NEET exam with a good rank so that they can get an admission in the top medical college of the country.In case you are thinking to study medicine in Armenia, you do not have to appear for any hard sort of entrance tests. You will get an admission depending on the 10+2 board results and first cum first serve basis.
- MCI Screening Coaching: for all the Indian students who wish to continue their practice in India after completing their studies can get the required coaching required in order to clear the MCI screening test. You do not have to pay anything extra in order to get the coaching for MCI screening test and you can take up the classes along with your course curriculum only. This provides your career with an added advantage.
- A Global Location to Study: More than 2000 students from 20 different countries take an admission in to the medical colleges of Armenia every year. So you can very well understand the need and the demand of the course.Since students from all around the world engage in studying the MBBS course, you will get to experience the knowledge and the understanding of different cultures and traditions followed. Not only will this but you have a number of good numbers of patients to treat.
- Best Medical Colleges of Armenia are MCI Approved: the top medical universities in Armenia are recognized and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) which serves as an added advantage for all the Indian students.
- Latest Medical Equipment: Most of the medical universities are packed with the latest equipment in the hospitals making you engage with the best medical practices followed worldwide.
Not only this but the high standards of study for the MBBS curriculum, have also led to the recognition received from the international bodies like UNESCO, WHO, and the European Council.
- Medical Degrees: Armenia is decorated with the best medical colleges in the world, five of which are also recognized by the MCI. Since the medical degrees awarded to you are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, and the ECMO, you can practically work anywhere in the world.
- Internship Programs: the best fact about medical education in Armenia is that after you have completed with your first year of studies, you are offered with internships to be pursued in the hospitals affiliated with that Armenian medical college. This will ensure that you get hands-on experience right from the start of the career.
- Affordable Accommodation & Amenities: all the MCI approved medical universities in Armenia provide with hostels even to the Indian students for accommodation. Not only this, but all the medical colleges in the country are packed with modern facilities like central heating, Wi-Fi, quality food arrangements, etc. and even serve Indian food for all the Indian students.
The Duration for Pursuing MBBS in Armenia
- The total duration of MBBS in Armenia is for 6 years that includes 5 years of classroom learning and one year of practical training in the hospital affiliated to the university.
- This is the duration when all the international students including Indian candidates as well can complete their MBBS or their study of medicine in Armenian universities with English as teaching language.
- The internship cycle is included in the 6 years program of the study of medicine.
- In case you choose to study medicine in Armenian, then another year adds on to the course curriculum making your course study for 7 years.
Are You Eligibile for MBBS in Armenia?
The following are the points that have to be taken into consideration for MBBS in Armenia eligibility:
- Age: an applicant must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or should complete 17 years on or before the 31st of December of the year. The maximum age limit for admission into MBBS is 25 years of age. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the reserved class.
- Entrance exam: the applicant must have cleared the NEET exam with minimum percentile so as to be eligible for admission into any Armenian medical universities.
- Nationality: the applicant must be an Indian national and must be eligible in the mentioned criteria.
- The 10+2 Qualification: an applicant must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board of the country and must have obtained 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The applicant must have also passed the 12th examination with English. For the reserved category, 40% marks must have been obtained by the applicant.
What the Various Documents Required for MBBS in Armenia?
For all those students who wish to turn their dream of becoming a doctor into reality can go for the MBBS admission in Armenia. These students can also indulge in world-class infrastructure and quality education of the Armenian medical colleges for MBBS.For every aspirant who wants to study MBBS in Armenia needs to have the essential documents ready before sending their application to the concerned medical college.
The Important Documents Required for MBBS in Armenia are Listed below:
- A duly filled application form of the Armenian medical universities with correct information.
- The scanned copies of the marksheets and the passing certificate of 12th of high secondary examination from the concerned Indian board.
- The scanned copies of the marksheets and the passing certificates of 10th.
- 10 recent passport sized photographs in white background.
- The scanned copies of the first page and the last page of the passport.
- A certificate that proves your Indian nationality along with the notarized birth certificate, name, address, and contact number.
- Medical reports along with the HIV test results.
- All the documents must be authorized from the Ministry of External Affairs for MBBS admission in Armenia.
- Legalization of all the documents submitted to the Armenian embassy.
- The visa fees for sending you the visa for travel.
- The bank receipt of the first year of the tuition fee of the university.
Key Fact About the Touring Country Armenia
|Area||29,743 Sq.Km (Country)|
|Currency||Armenian Dram (AMD)|
|Languages||Armenian (100%), Russian (60-70%); others (2%)|
|Religions||Armenian Apostolic Church (96%); Russian Orthodox (2%); others (2%)|
|Head of State||President|
|Duration of the MBBS course||5+1|
|Constitution||Approved in 1995 referendum|
|Time Difference from India||India is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead Armenia|
|Type of colleges||Private & Government|
|Travel time from Delhi to Yerevan||9-10 hours direct flight|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
Fee Structure for MBBS in Armenia 2020
Medical universities in Armenia offers MBBS at an economical price when compared to the private medical universities in India. Medical aspirants who wish to pursue their MBBS from Armenia can study at an affordable price ranging from 15 to 20 lakhs.
Yerevan Haybusak University
Yerevan Haybusak University situated in Armenia is a private university founded in 1990. The university is accredited international multidisciplinary university and comprises of more than 4000 international students studying annually
|Medium of Studies||English|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB, NEET|
|Tuition Fees Per Year||3800 USD|
|Hostel & Food Per Year||2400 USD|
|Processing Time||60 to 90 Days|
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian established in 1996 is accredited by ANQA (Armenia’s National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance). Mkhitar Gosh Armenian is incorporated in one of the top universities in Armenia for offering world-class education in the field of medicine.
|Medium of Studies||English|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB, NEET|
|Tuition Fees Per Year||2900 USD|
|Hostel & Food Per Year||2000 USD|
|Processing Time||60 to 90 Days|
Know More About the Beautiful Country Armenia
Armenia has become one of the hottest destinations for MBBS study in Europe within the aspiring medical students in the country because of the many advantages it provides to its international students.
Let us a have a close look and find out more about the developing nation Armenia offering affordable MBBS Studies in Armenia to Indian students:
- MBBS in Armenia will let you enjoy the cultural intermix and provide you with an international exposure.
- All the medical universities in Armenia provide you with quality education that too in English language at an affordable price as compared to the Indian private institutions.
- Armenia is one of the beautiful and eye-catching countries located in the previous Soviet republic but now lie in the rocky Caucasus area amongst the Asia and Europe.
- The country is characterized in being a religious destination as it includes the beauty of Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and the fourth century Etchmiadzin Cathredal and the central station of the Armenian Church.
- The country has an incredible beauty and is located in the South Caucasus district among the natural surroundings of the mountains and the marshes of the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea in the upper east of the Armenian highlands.
- The weather in the country is highly alluring with bearable summers starting from June till September with temperatures ranging 22 to 36 degree Celsius.
- Winters are packed with snow with temperatures as drooping as -10 to -5 degree Celsius.
- A country to explore for its natural beauty and high standard of the medical studies at an affordable tuition fee abroad.
Hassle Free MBBS in Armenia Admission Process
The admission procedure for applying for MBBS in any of the Armenian medical universities is highly simple and easy to go through. Every single applicant need to follow the admission procedure strictly.
Listed below is the process to be followed for MBBS admission in Armenia:
- The application form has to be filled with all the right information. Stay away from making any mistake in the application form, due to which the admission can be cancelled too.
- If you are filling the application form online, then the application form is to be sent to the university directly and in case of offline filling of the form, you need to parcel it to the respective Armenian university with all the necessary documents required.
- After the application from is received by the university, the applicant will be sent an offer letter or the letter of acceptance for your admission in Armenian medical college.
- Once your admission is confirmed in the Armenian medical college, you will be required to pay the enrollment expense or the admission fee.
- Once you have got the receipt for the MBBS admission printed, you will now apply for your visa through the Armenian embassy along with the necessary documents.
- After all the necessary check and interviews have been conducted, the applicant will receive his/her visa for the MBBS in Armenia course.
- After you have completed all the proceeding related to your admission into the Armenian medical university, you can book your flight tickets to Armenia.
The MBBS admission in Armenia is easy to follow in a hassle-free manner.You can contact MBBS Experts with our head office in Delhi for all your queries related to study medicine in Armenia admission support.
Amazing Reviews of Indian Students About MBBS from Armenia
- Armenia is a good country to start your medical study in Europe from. The benefits of going for MBBS education in Armenia is great for Indian students who wish to achieve a rewarding career in the field of medicine
- Medical education in Armenia will aid you in providing an international help to you in getting a global exposure with all the world-class medical education. I am glad that I took the decision of studying MBBS in Armenia. I feel like I have learnt so much that has made me a better and a knowledgeable person too.
- Medical study in Armenia is highly affordable in nature and will cost you not more than INR 8 lakhs per year. This is far more in budget than the private medical colleges in India providing course in medicine. Medical education in Armenia is taught in English which is a plus point for Indian students.
- The place is safe for both girls and boys. The international student departments in the medical universities in Armenia ensure that the international students get the best aid and help throughout the study of medicine. Armenian medical colleges provide you with a growing and a nurturing environment for indulging in medical studies.
- The universities aid in preparing you for the MCI Screening Test at no extra cost other than the tuition fee. This makes Indian students competent enough to clear the MCI exam and practice the profession in India.
- Medical study in Armenia is said to impart quality medical education and engage in a better career growth. The country is very friendly and welcoming in nature. You will never face any cultural difference over there. This is great for your overall development as well.
Consider the Following Before Opting for MBBS Courses in Armenia
- List of MCI approved Armenia medical colleges
- If the MBBS syllabus in Armenia is globally recognized
- If Armenia taught MBBS course is in English
- Procedure for MBBS in Armenia
- MBBS course fee in Armenia
- Universities for MBBS in Armenia for Indian students
- Percentage of Indian students applying for MBBS in Armenia
- Cheap medical universities in Armenia
- Standard of Medical education in Armenia
- Eligibility for MBBS in Armenia
- Gather top rated MBBS University in Armenia information
- Duration of MBBS course in Armenia
- Education in Armenia for Indian students
The Semester Wise Syllabus for MBBS Study in Armenia
Armenia is probably the best location for MBBS admission for Indian students. The country has a number of MCI approved universities where you can achieve all the quality education from.It is adorned with the top-ranked and MCI-approved medical colleges in Armenia that makes you indulge in world-class education. These medical colleges in Armenia are recognized by international bodies like the WHO, UNESCO, and MCI too. MBBS universities in Armenia offer you with affordable medical education.The structure and pattern of study that is followed for the MBBS courses in Armenia curriculum is:
- Semester 1-2 (Pre-clinical): Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Physiology.
- Semester 3-5 (Para-clinical): Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings, OPDs.
- Semester 6-9 (Clinical): Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Surgery and allied subjects, Clinical posting
Know the Incredible Benefits of Studying MBBS in Armenia
Armenia is one of the top European locations for students who wish to achieve a rewarding career in the field of medical studies. That is why hundreds of students from India travel to Armenia every year for achieving the best medical study in Armenia.
Top Reasons why Indian Students should study MBBS in Armenia are:
- The tuition fee is affordable and is less than that of any Indian private medical institution in India.
- You will get a global exposure since a number of international students travel to Armenia for studying medicine.
- The universities are packed with latest technology and equipment that makes you indulge with the most updates researches of medical science.
- You do not have to pay any donation or capitation fee for MBBS admission into Armenia. All you have to pay is the yearly academic fees.
- There is no entrance exam requirement of any of the Armenian medical universities. This is great for students who fail to clear such competitive exams.
- For all the MCI-approved Armenian universities, the medium of instruction is English. For students who want to study in Armenian, there course curriculum is increased to 7 years.
- Medical study in Armenia is in the medical colleges that are top-ranked and hold a good global ranking too.
- The degrees and diplomas offered by the Armenian medical colleges are globally recognized by bodies like MCI, UNESCO, and WHO and the European Council.
- There are five medical colleges that are MCI-approved in Armenia.
- European education systems in the world hold a good reputation in imparting quality medical education not only to national but international students too.
Some More Benefits of Studying Medicine in Armenia are:
- The course curriculum is prepared in a manner that there is a perfect amalgamation for theory and practical knowledge for all the students.
- All the medical colleges in Armenia are equipped with experienced faculties, teachers and professors teaching medicine in the right and learning manner.
- Medical universities in Armenia offer you with European university exchange programs to different European universities.
- The universities are packed with state-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced labs for better learning prospects as well.
- Armenian medical universities are an active participant in the field of research and medical inventions and studying in such universities is always a great experience.
- All the countries in Europe hold good and cordial relationships with India and that is beneficial for all the students who plan to study medical in Armenia.
- The admission process is simple and easy and can be completed in a hassle-free manner.
- For all the applicants who would like to study MBBS in Armenia can opt for studying MBBS in Russian language too.
- The country is frequented by a number of international students from 30 countries around the world and so offers a great platform for learning and knowing about different cultures.
- The climate of the country is always pleasant and you will fall in love with its natural beauty and amazing locations.
- There is availability of Indian food even in the hostels so you will not miss your country or its spicy and authentic food.
- All the students have the option of commencing with their internships after the completion of their first year from the hospital affiliated to the Armenian medical university.
- The people of the country are very nice and warm in nature and you will not have any hardships in sustaining in the country.
The Top Universities in Armenia for MBBS in Armenia
- Yerevan State Medical University
- The University of Traditional Medicine
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian International University
- St. Tereza Medical University
- Yerevan Haybusak University
A Brief on the Medical Universities in Armenia
- There are many internationally recognized medical universities offering MBBS in Armenia and other courses on easy terms.
- Today, medical aspirants are free to choose from the top 10 MBBS colleges in Armenia and enroll only in the best Armenia medical colleges.
- The MD degree from Armenia has great value. Students can also go for MD in Armenia after MBBS for a successful career in the competitive world of medicine.
- All the universities take due care of the international students.
- Medicine study in Armenia for international students is undoubtedly a very good option.
- The percentage of the candidates seeking admission for medical studies in Armenia is increasing. If you look at MBBS in Armenia cost, you will find it low.
- The many low-cost Armenia medical colleges are the great source for the economically backward candidates.
- Armenian medical college fee is also an important factor attracting Indian students studying at medical colleges in Armenia.
- Degree for MBBS in Armenia are recognized by WHO, the international medical education directory, Medical Council of India (MCI), and General Medical Council UK,
The MCI approved Armenian medical colleges has good global rankings.
Important Advisory for Indian Students Planning MBBS from Armenia
- Armenian universities offer courses in medicine, technical sector, along with humanitarian sciences.
- After the completion of the MBBS course from the Armenian Medical University Indian students willing to practice in India are required toqualify the screening test conducted by MCI (name changed as NEXT). It will allow you to receive the authorization to practice medicine in India as a medical professional.
- The entire mark sheets and passing certificates received from Indian education boards are to be advocated by the Ministry of External Affairs for the admission in the Armenian MBBS universities.
- The Indian medical students are advised to arrange clothing and shoes to cope up with the cold climate in Armenia.
Prior to leaving India for MBBS in Armenia program
- Armenia is NOT the part of Europe and it is NOT the member of the European Union.
- Browse the official university websites closely
- Go through the required important information
- Gather information on the courses offered, dependability of the information gathered
- Do survey and do not completely rely on the NEWS in print or online Medias.
- Cross verify the authenticity of shared information related to Armenian medical colleges fees, MCI Approved List of Armenian Universities, low-cost Armenia medical colleges, etc.
- USD 300-400 monthly expense is required to be maintained apart from the payable tuition fee for medical studies in Armenia at top medical colleges in Armenia.
- Check in advance the hostel facility, food arrangements, cost of living and food before seeking admission in Armenian medical colleges.
- Prefer India for any major medical treatment or surgery.
Post Course Completion
- All the degrees and certificates awarded by the Armenian universities on completion of MBBS program need to be apostilled with the Ministries of Education of the respective nations. It is necessary to get the process of attestation done prior to the degree submission to MCI or other State Medical Councils for purpose of registration.
- Since India, Armenia, and Georgia are signatories to the “Hague Convention” on Apostille, there is no need for further attestation by the Embassy of India in Yerevan if the certificates or degrees awarded in the described nations are apostilled.
Bright Career After Studying MBBS from Armenia
A students post completion of the demanding medical degree MBBS have a very rewarding career ahead. The degree is globally recognized and has its own great importance. The prospects for MBBS from Armenia are as described below:
Medical Practice in Armenia: After wining MBBS degree in Armenia, a graduate can settle in Armenia. You can opt to practice in Armenia or go for the post-graduation (PG). Many international students choose medical practice in Armenia as a rewarding career.
Returning back to India for practice: A medical Indian students is free to return back to India to practice medicine by fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the same. Candidates are required to qualify the MCI screening test and FMGE screening test.
Choose Course in Hospital Management: Today, the demand of career in hospital management is noteworthy. Student from medical background are found choosing Hospital Management as a fast growing career after doing MBBS from Armenia and other nations. It has good scope and is preferred by many medical aspirants.
USMLE: Post the completion of MBBS programs in Armenia, graduates can easily go for the licensing exam conducted in USA. It is none other than USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination).
The step – 1, 2 and 3 of USMLE is the best to opt for the medical career in the USA. In addition to the above, students enrolling in the USA are also eligible for a monthly stipend while pursuing his/her further studies.
To Pursue post-graduation in Europe (Germany) or ECTS: After the accomplishment of MBBS degree in Armenia, a medical graduate can go for MD in Germany. For the same, there is no need to clear MCI Screening Test. You can do MD/MS from USA or Germany without qualifying the MCI screening test.
Moreover, the degree received from Germany or USA will be valid in India also.
How is the Impact of NEET Exam on MBBS Admission in Armenia?
According to the recent changes by the MCI, you need to score the minimum percentage in the NEET exam so that you can apply for MBBS admission in Armenia. Other than this, there is no such highly considerable impact of NEET exam on medical study in Armenia.Read below for more information on NEET examination and study abroad terms:
All You Need to Know About Armenian MBBS Education System
- Armenia has a total of five medical universities that have been approved for admission by the Medical Council of India and that is highly profitable for the Indian students.
- With this, all the Indian candidates who have secured minimum percentage in the NEET exam can easily apply to the Armenian medical universities.
- The country has good number of medical colleges that offer you with quality medical education for a better and rewarding career.
- For the Indian students, there is no better place than studying in the top medical college in Armenia.
- The medical universities invite applications in English language and students from all around the world can apply for courses that they feel they are comfortable in taking up.
- The top five medical universities in Armenia secure positions in the World health organization’s ‘Directory of World Medical Schools’.
- These universities also help in preparing you for the MCI screening test at no extra cost so that all the Indian students can get an opportunity to return back to their country post the completion of their medical study in Armenia.
PG Options in Armenia after the MBBS Course
- As for students who have completed their Bachelor’s in medicine from Armenia can easily apply for the postgraduate medical study programs in any of the Armenian medical universities or in any other nation.
- The duration of the postgraduate courses is from 2 to 4 years and that depends on the specialization you have chosen for yourself.
- The sessions for the PG courses in Armenia starts twice annually, first in October and then second one in March.
- After the accomplishment of the State final examinations, graduated MBBS candidates will be awarded the qualification of ‘Physician’. The best medical colleges in Armenia for Indian students are known for offering the high quality education programme.
- More specifically MBBS students including Indian students in Armenia are provided specialized training on the assistance of surgical care, nursing, therapy surgery obstetrics, emergency, therapeutic, gynecology, and first aid amounting to about 700 hours during the course duration of 6 years.
The MCI Approved Colleges in Armenia
As for Indian students, studying medicine in Armenia is a great idea since the country has some good and well-reputed MCI approved medical colleges in Armenia. These include:
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
- Tereza Medical University.
- The University of Traditional Medicine
- Yerevan Haybusak University
- Yerevan State Medical University
These colleges will also prepare you for the MCI Screening Test at no extra cost other than your academic fees. This is great for students who want to continue with the practice of medicine in the Indian subcontinent.
Everything You Need to Know About the FMGE Exam
- Every student holding a degree from the MCI approved university in abroad, needs to attain a license so that they can practice the profession in India.
- This license is awarded after they have successfully passed the FMGE exam or the MCI Screening Test.
- This exam is conducted twice a year, in June and December. It is taken by the students who have returned back to the country after completing their study of medicine from any of the foreign MCI approved medical university.
- The FMGE exam is conducted by the NBE and all the information is available on their official website.
- Every year, almost 7000 students travel to foreign locations to study in countries like China, Russia, Ukraine, Armenia, and other locations. That is almost equal to the number of medical seats in India.
- Before you go to the university to study, you need to check whether it is listed in the WHO directory of schools and is MCI approved.
Disadvantages of Studying MBBS in Armenia
There are always some problems with every place and so there are certain disadvantages of studying MBBS in Armenia too. These disadvantages include:
- Since the official language of the nation is Armenian you might face some problem outside the university campus while communicating with the locals.
- As an international student, you might want to learn Armenian or Russian since it will help you in communicating better with people.
- Climate might prove to be a big issue for some students not comfortable with the changed weather conditions. Students from India should certainly carry the climate specific clothing, footwear and other accessories.
How to Choosing Study MBBS in Abroad Consultants in Delhi, India?
Students failing to seek admission in the Indian medical colleges are found looking for the sources helping them get admission abroad. Today, there are many nations abroad preferred by students in India for the MBBS course.There are over thousands of the MBBS abroad consultants in Delhi engaged in offering admission support to candidates from India looking for MBBS study in Europe and other nations. Finding the right and dependable MBBS abroad consultants in Delhi is not an easy task.Do consider the important factors before finalizing or hiring a MBBS abroad consultant to assist you in seeking admission to the MBBS Program in a prestigious medical university in Armenia.It is strongly advised not to make decision of choosing study MBBS in abroad consultant in haste. It can result in disappointment. So trust only the reliable, experienced, and university- authorised MBBS abroad studies consultants in Delhi, India like MBBS Experts.
Why Prefer MBBS Experts as MBBS Armenia Consultants in Delhi?
- A registered MBBS abroad consultants in Delhi
- 100% transparent services
- Courteous and supportive counselors
- Free of cost MBBS in abroad admission counseling
- 500+ visa already processed
- Helping you choose MCI approved Medical Universities in Armenia
- Assisting Education in Armenia for Indian students
- Supporting in admission process for MBBS in ARMENIA
- Ticketing, hostel, and food arrangement for Study MBBS in Armenia
What Services are Rendered at MBBS Experts?
We at MBBS Experts are engaged in the following services for you:
- Right from the start of the filling up of the application forms till the time you land in the country, we are the one-stop for the entire range of comprehensive study abroad package.
- We do not care what time or day it is, we are available 24*365*7 for our clients
- We have a house full of experienced people who have been guiding a number of students to establish a profitable medical career in Armenia.
- We also have tie-ups with different Armenian and European universities and so you are always in safe hands.
- We help arrange for any fee waiver be it in the form of assistantships or scholarships so that your parents do not feel the burden of the fees.
- You do not have to worry about the Visa proceedings or the booking of the travel tickets, we are there for everything
- For us, your dream matters more than money so all our services are fully transparent and affordable
- We ensure that you are in the best of your health even when studying medicine in Armenia. The team at MBBS Experts stays in touch with you until you have completed your course curriculum.
For all the Indian students looking for MBBS admission 2020 in Armenia, MBBS Experts – the MBBS Education Consultants for Armenia assures contented counselling services.Our experienced and expert counsellors are happy to help you and support in seeking admission in the 10 medical colleges in Armenia at a very low consulting fee.Rush right now to book your appointment for the professional counselling at MBBS Experts.