“Armenia”, a country lies in the mountainous region of Caucasus between Asia and Europe. Armenia was declared as first Christian country in the world with the most peaceful and compose environment that deviates it from other European and Asian countries. Growing academically in a country like Armenia would be the direct entry in any of the European, Asian, and all western countries. Armenian medicine is considered as one of the most unapologetic decision after completion of 12th. MBBS here is regarded as one of the toughest under-graduation courses and is popular among the nearest nations. Armenia is a non-crowded country, studying UG course like MBBS is allowing the positive and peaceful environment to study and to cultivate the best out of the knowledge. Basic amenities are available everywhere in Armenia, though English is not widely spoken in the country but all the medical universities have adopted the English as the mode of teaching.
Why Study MBBS in Armenia
Many students are choosing Armenia as their dream destination for studies. There are many reasons behind it. First the tuition fees is quite low there, and the full course is in English. And most of the colleges are approved by MCI (medical council of India).
So there is no reason left why you should not opt for Armenia.
- MBBS in Armenia is in the English language
- MCI approved Armenian University medical colleges
- MBBS duration in Armenia is 6 years
- Cheap medical universities in Armenia
Here is some of the more benefits studying in Armenia.
- Medical schools of Armenia are recognized by international medical bodies like MCI, WHO, UNESCO etc.
- Donation is not permitted inside and outside the university premises.
- Requirement of entrance examination is not necessary to take admission.
- Accommodation facilities are available everywhere in the country.
- MBBS is taught in English language in medical universities.
- Various career options available after the course completion.
- Advanced Facilities are offered both at work place and in hostel/accommodation.
- Practical training is given more significance in the universities.
- Students from different cultures and backgrounds comes to study medicine in Armenia.
- Internships are allowed during classroom training.
Duration of MBBS in Armenia
Armenian medicine under graduation program is of 6 years minimum which includes classroom/theoretical training and practical training. students are experienced peaceful environment during their medicine program in Armenia. Medical universities in Armenia are giving an opportunity to students to grow more faster than any country’s MBBS program by allowing them to flourish the clinical aspect of MBBS.
Apart from the duration of the MBBS course taught in medical universities in Armenia, universities continuously engaged in providing
- USMLE, MCI, PLAB preparation plan
- Mock exam preparation for Post-graduation
- Real-life case studies on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Armenia
Some basic eligibility criteria to seek admission in MBBS in Armenia is
- Candidate’s age must be 17 years as of academic year 2019-20.
- Minimum qualifying percentage for MBBS admission in Armenia in 12th or equivalent is 50% in Physics, chemistry and biology.
- NEET Pass.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in
- Eligibility certificate issued by medical council of India as of 2018 norms.
- 10th and 12th marksheets with minimum 50 % in each.
- Attested copies of academic credentials
- 6 passport size photographs
- Passport attested with 3 photocopies
- Medical insurance and HIV reports by recognized
Top Medical Universities for MBBS in Armenia
- University of traditional medicine
- Yerevan state medical university
- Yerevan Haybusak medical university
- Akaki tsereteli university
MBBS Fees in Yereven State Medical University, Armenia 2019-20
1st Year in USD
2nd to 6th Per Year
|Total Fees in USD|
|Every Year||5000 USD||5000 USD||30000 USD|
MBBS Fees in University of Traditional Medicine , Armenia 2019-20
|University Name||Tuition Fees / Year||Hostel Fees / Year|
|University of Traditional Medicine||4500 USD||3000 USD|
Tuition Fees in St. Theresa Medical University armenia, 2019-20
|Medical University||Eligibility||Last Date to Apply||Duration||Cost / Year||2nd – 5th Fees /year||Total Amount|
|ST.Theresa Medical University||50% in PCB,|
|15- Oct||6 Year||1200 USD||1200 USD||7200 USD|
MBBS Fees of Yereven Haybusak University Armenia 2019-20
|Medical University Armenia||Tuition Fees 1st Year||Fee (2nd to 6th Year)|
|Yereven Haybusak University||5500 USD||3800 USD|
Tuition Fees In Makhitar Gosh Armenian Russian International University, Armenia 2019-20
|Total Fees||Rs. 2,03,000/Year x 6 Years = Rs. 12,18,000|
|Hostel Fees Per Month||250 USD|
|Last Date to Apply||15-Oct|