Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan gives many reasons to medical aspirants to opt Kyrgyzstan as their preferable medical destination.
Have a look on some of the specialities that one will embrace while study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan-
- No donation is permitted in any of the medical university.
- Cost of studying MBBS is comparatively low to other developed nations.
- Mostly, all medical institutes are run by the government.
- Universities are approved by WHO, MCI, UNESCO and are recognized by many other international medical councils.
- No language barrier, English is commonly and widely accepted in every medical university.
- Kyrgyzstan has similar weather conditions as of India.
- Post-graduation options from other countries are also available for students.
- Living cost is extremely low as compared to all other countries.
- Medical culture in Kyrgyzstan is unique and civilized.
- Application for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is directly accepted after 12th completion.
- Universities are providing USMLE, PLAB preparation post the examination to the students.
- Universities also provide accommodation facility to students with world- class infrastructure and complete amenities a student requires!
- No entrance test for admission, all required is your minimum physics, chemistry, biology percentage to be 50%.
Duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is of 6 years in total which includes classroom/theoretical training and practical learning. Though 6th year medical universities thoroughly focused on maintaining the practical aspects in renowned hospitals but students will get a yearly practical training during 5 years of classroom learning.
Moreover, medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are also focusing on-
- USMLE, MCI, PLAB training
- Mock examinations on PG preparations
- Real-life case studies on regular basis.
These are also part of the MBBS course duration in Kyrgyzstan.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan
Some basic eligibility criteria to seek admission in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is-
- Candidate’s age must be 17 years as of academic year 2019-20.
- Minimum qualifying percentage for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan in 12th or equivalent is 50% in Physics, chemistry and biology.
- NEET Pass.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The process to get admission in top MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan is just steps away-
|Application Form||Students must download the application form from the university website|
- Passport size photographs
- 10th and 12th mark sheets and passing certificates
- Valid Passport
- Medical certificate and report of HIV tests
- All documents should attest well.
- Police Clearance Certificate.
University will then issue offer letter to students
| Submission of Fee||Fee during this step includes admission fee, processing fee and application fee.|
After submission of fee, university issue invitation letter
| Destination Fee||Students can transfer MBBS fee directly to Kyrgyzstan or in India.|
|Formalities||Offer letter is now issue by the university to students which is required for visa proceedings.|
|Visa Proceedings||It requires necessary documents for visa process|
|Departure||For further details regarding admission and visa procedure, feel free to contact MBBS experts.|
For further details regarding admission and visa procedure, feel free to contact MBBS experts.