Career opportunities and growth from MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan, having 99% literacy rate is now becoming the priority for Indian students to study the qualitative education of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at low tuition fee. MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan has invited the application for 2018 for its structured MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan or the Kyrgyz republic central Asian country landlocked with mountain range and surrounding nations are China, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan. Bishkek, the capital city of Kyrgyzstan is the largest and developed city and manifest great medical scope and healthcare facilities. There are the handful of countries which are popular for their medical specialization and great medical offerings, Kyrgyzstan is one of them. From almost all courses of education, universities in Kyrgyzstan gave special consideration to medical education. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is popularly known and recognized by medical bodies like MCI, WHO, FAIMER, IIMA, ECFMG etc. past experiences have shown that the student from India who has failed to get admission through NEET has opted medical education in Kyrgyzstan due to its quality educational structure at an affordable fee. Students will also get cultural norms of their home country to get emotionally connected with their country. It is feasible to study MBBS from Kyrgyzstan to overseas students as the quality of education imparted is masterful with practical exposure in foreign countries.
Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are enriched with globally acclaimed faculty members who are talented enough to convert skills of students into a successful doctor.to get admission to study MBBS/MD in Kyrgyzstan is now become a demand for every student due to their affordable fee structure and prosper medical facilities. Kyrgyzstan medical universities are open to join without any barrier of tough examination like of India. The graph of Indian students applying for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has been increasing at a rapid rate, they find the program very effective, affordable, qualitative, customized and student-oriented.to pursue MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan student must have physics, chemistry, and biology as major subjects in 10+2 with minimum marks obtained to be 50%. The literacy rate of country i.e., 97.4% achieved by the complete support of the Kyrgyzstan government which takes care of the entire education system in Kyrgyzstan which is astonishing as compared to other countries.
Top rated universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Some of the best-ranked government medical universities in Kyrgyzstan with most Indian students such as-
|Medical University||Tuition fees(total)|
|Osh international medical university||$14400|
|Kyrgyzstan state medical university||$20500|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic university||$21000|
|Jalalabad state university||$15850|
Advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Graduates from any government medical university in Kyrgyzstan are eligible to practice anywhere in the world even in the USA, Canada, India, Germany etc. after passing the screening examination of the respective country. as all the government medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized worldwide.
- Every university in Kyrgyzstan is based on the research pedagogy which gives an innovative approach to MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan and is known for their research scientists who are experienced, talented, and regularly published their medical journals in the international medical journal.
- However, the fee structure of reputed medical universities in Kyrgyzstan don’t charge more amount as a tuition fee, still, there is a relaxation to the Indian students studying Medicine in Kyrgyzstan to get an educational loan from any bank easily as Indian banks are ready to give loans to the universities with good status and rankings.
- Students can get really good exposure to the patients in hospitals as every government medical university has offered minimum 10-12 specialized hospitals.
- There is also a good opportunity for students pursuing Medical in Kyrgyzstan to interact with international figures, scientists, doctors in the conferences held by the universities every month.
- Students feel safe and secure in the environment in Kyrgyzstan and Kyrgyz people are open and friendly enough to welcome foreign students coming for MBBS education Kyrgyzstan.
- Nearly all main Indian festivals are celebrated in Kyrgyzstan as the number of Indian students going to study MBBS/MD in Kyrgyzstan are rapidly increasing and have reached up to 8-9k.
- Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan provides every type of food in their hostel mess and gave a homely feeling to students.
- Study MBBS from Kyrgyzstan has made easier its curriculum by providing the course module in the English language so that it becomes easy to understand for everyone.
- Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offers a scholarship to students including international students who wish to apply for it.
- There are several other benefits that student wishes to Pursue MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan can avail and those are quite satisfactory for any medical student. Such as-
Disadvantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Recognition of private universities– Don’t go for non-governmental medical universities in Kyrgyzstan, as they are not recognized by MCI & WHO so it becomes difficult for Indian students to even appear for MC screening test.
- Lifestyle- the lifestyle and communication of Kyrgyz people are quite different as the international students don’t cope-up with that.
- Hectic steps of admission- it becomes very tough for student to handle every procedure to get admission in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan starting from the procedure there must be proper guidance needed to select the good college after that securing a seat is a big task in Kyrgyzstan as it gets filled too fast and demands advance fee payment for locking up the seat. Then student need orchestrate travel and visa for Kyrgyzstan which is next to impossible to manage alone.
- Don’t give much time to think– the last date of filling the application and locking up the seat is too early for the Indian students who applied for NEET and in respect to that they have to wait for their NEET results. The universities in Kyrgyzstan declares their last date of application submission to be 31 July which is beyond the imagination of Indian students.
- Expenses– generally students will get the issues regarding the extra cost incurred in Kyrgyzstan, we advise you to don’t neglect this issue and ask your education consultant to reveal every single expense they are going to made while studying MBBS syllabus in Kyrgyzstan.
Facilities to Indian students for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
1. Accommodation facilities in Kyrgyzstan- as of now every medical university in Kyrgyzstan has provided a well-furnished hostel facility separated for both man and woman.in a case student is not satisfied with the infrastructure or living norms of hostels, we provide accommodation facility to students from India which is next to home to them with all availability of Indian food. Though MBBS is the toughest program to study and it requires proper environment to study and hence the universities are able to captivate the environment too.
Though the country is safe, they have a tight safety as well in the living area of the universities.
2. Library facilities in Kyrgyzstan- Every university whether it’s a government medical university or private medical university possesses the well-built library with thousands or research journals, published papers of renowned scientists and doctors, peripherals, and a wide collection of medicinal books designed especially for the students willing to pursue MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan. The library in the medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan is designed to cover minimum 4100 sq. meter area and accommodate 1000 students at a single point of time. Libraries have many digitalised facilities too like a separate visual-audio room, group -private study area, computer access room etc.
3. Sports and cultural facilities while MBBS/MD in Kyrgyzstan- some people might think; how sports and cultural facilities will relate to medical education in Kyrgyzstan. It has a deeper significance to the MBBS students as well. The universities will give certain time to reach out certain sports activities which are essential for them to linked up with the university and its curriculum. Cultural events spreading inter-cultural theme to the country.
4. Intra cultural experience in Kyrgyzstan- medical education in Kyrgyzstan helps you to gain intra cultural experiences as students comes from multiple countries to gain medical experiences and the qualitative knowledge of MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan. It has become a good experience sharing the personal expertise and knowledge on that platform. Students will get to know the different experiences and information from each other.
5. World-class faculties and teachers- medical education has its significance only if it allows experienced doctors, trained staff members which makes it easier to understand and learn, so is the case of low cost Kyrgyzstan MBBS colleges which provides student a unique atmosphere to study and expertise in each course faculty. All the doctors and faculty members are well-trained and pays equal attention to every student pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. It has become easier for students to get the complete knowledge in the inspection of world-class faculty members who makes the systematic flow in studies and make easier and innovative to study MBBS/MD in Kyrgyzstan.
students get the complete practical exposure in laboratory in the guidance of experienced faculty members.
scope after MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan
international students will get benefited after pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in many ways like-
The scope of medical education is never-ending, unlike the other courses. MBBS Experts assure you to get various career opportunities after completing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan due to its increasing growth rate in medicine and every medical university in Kyrgyzstan is recognised by MCI, WHO etc so that student can have options to pursue post-graduation after MBBS from anywhere in the world.
Students can opt the opportunities in different sectors after completing MBBS syllabus in Kyrgyzstan, depending on their passion for work or the availability of resources to study further.
Procedure to get admission in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS Experts provides complete assistance in getting the MBBS admission procedure of medical universities in Kyrgyzstan done by providing the checklist of required documents and further formalities of the procedure. It becomes very uneasy for the student to manage the whole-long process of top universities for MBBS/Medical Studies in Kyrgyzstan.
Students must get ready the documents on or before 30 July and the required documents are-
- Letter of invitation to the applied university.
- Copy of valid passport with at least 2 pages vacant.
- Filled application form for visa proceedings.
- Application fee for visa i.e. $70.
- 8 passport size photographs.
- 10th and 12th
- Passing certificates
- Valid affidavit
- Copy of valid identification proof of student.
Steps to be followed
Step 1. Fill the application form from the respective portal of the university.
Step 2. Get the invitation letter released by the university within 10 working days.
Step 3. Payment of tuition fee before the commencement of the classes.
Step 4. Submit the application for the visa with the required documents and visa fee.
Step 5. Collect the visa on the date given by the embassy.
The Kyrgyz Republic, popularly known as Kyrgyzstan is a central Asian country located along the silk route. History of Kyrgyzstan is very rich and tempting as the original people of Kyrgyzstan was settled in Siberia and Mongols forced them to settled in Nomadic tribes and a new country named Kyrgyzstan. Identity of Kyrgyzstan is originated from the neighbouring country. national instrument(komuz), national sports(uulak), national drink(kumyss) etc all the national symbolizations that Kyrgyzstan get is from the neighbours.
The country is traditionally rich, ethically diverse and a country of literates. Though there are tensions among some ethical groups from Russia, Uzbekistan. The inter-governmental tensions between Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan is very high.
Study MBBS/Medical Studies in Kyrgyzstan is benefitted to the students of any country due to the high literacy rate in Kyrgyzstan. It also enables students to gather knowledge and practical exposure from such a country. Kyrgyzstan is considered as the self- sufficient country in terms of economy, food and, other resources. 35% of the residents of the country are involved in farming or agriculture and generate their own resources to survive.
The education sector in Kyrgyzstan has contributed a lot, by the year 2007, the government has spent nearly 3.7% of GDP to improve the education sector in Kyrgyzstan and therefore the literacy rate in Kyrgyzstan is very high: 98%.7%. this reform has made 95% of Kyrgyz people to enroll in a compulsory education programme which has benefitted in the country’s economy and education sector.
Kyrgyzstan has been a part of many historic civilizations such as silk route and many others.
Membership of various organizations that Kyrgyzstan has-
- Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
- Commonwealth of independent states.
- Shanghai cooperation organization.
- Collective security treaty organization.
- Turkic Council.
- Turk soy community
- United Nations.
Major figures of Kyrgyzstan-
Official language-Kyrgyz, Russian
|Area- 199,951 km. sq.|
|Religion- Islam, Christianity|
|Government- unitary parliamentary Republic|
Climatic conditions- KYRGYZSTAN
Climate in Kyrgyzstan varies area wise. Mostly central Asian countries experiences chilly winters, frosty, and sunny summers and sometimes extremely host in lower altitudes and chiller at mountains. There are no plains in Kyrgyzstan, instead there are areas with mountainous range approximately 500-1000 metres.
Summers- In summers, the temperature of desert areas goes very high and the sub-tropical areas will experience the maximum reach of 40°C. mountains are located in the southern part of Kyrgyzstan which experiences cold, warm dry air.
Bishkek, the capital of the country and the largest city located near the River Chuy, the weather here is so hot at summers and too cold in winters. The average temperature in Bishkek throughout the year-
The average temperature that Kyrgyzstan experiences in winters(January) is -2°C. the maximum temperature that has recorded in Bishkek is around -35°C lowest and highest being 40°C.
Religion and ethnic groups in Kyrgyzstan
The population of Kyrgyzstan contains 3 ethnic groups namely- Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Turkman. There is a minority of Uzbeks and Russians in the country. under 2014 census the population of ethnic groups in Kyrgyzstan is-
The country has undergone a subtle change in population of ethnic Kyrgyz since Independence. As it has been increased by 50%, and the population of another ethnic group experienced a downfall by 35%.
Living cost and expenditures in Kyrgyzstan
Indian students in Kyrgyzstan, from last five years, has been doubled who pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and has increased by 22.5%. the cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is slightly low as compared to other countries like USA, CHINA, GERMANY, RUSSIA etc. majority of the students opt Osh medical university and Jalalabad medical university for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. In these medical universities, the total expense of tuition fee will go around 12-15 lacks for 6 years. Living in good cities in Kyrgyzstan is cheaper as well, as Kyrgyzstan is not the richest country so every middle-class student can survive there within budget.
Accommodation in Kyrgyzstan-one BHK private apartment in Kyrgyzstan can easily land you at minimum $100 USD/month. If people can use state-run utilities than it can not cost more than $50 USD /month in the house. Otherwise, we suggest you opt university hostel facilities which are cheap enough and best up to our extent.
Food– you will also get food 2 times a day in university apartments which are included in the hostel fee. For students living in private apartment, the price of rice, pulses etc will rise substantially due to economic instability. Bishkek is the most expensive one in terms of FOOD and restaurants comparatively.
Transportation- public transport is quite cheaper than any other mode of transportation in Kyrgyzstan. Basic Bus fare is around- 12 KGS.
Indian food availability in Kyrgyzstan
Lots of Indian students wants to study Medicine in Kyrgyzstan, because of its high literacy rate and quality education but some still feel skeptical about the availability of Indian vegetarian food, as Kyrgyzstan is Islam dominate country. so, let us clear this thing that there are Indian restaurants also which serves fully vegan food to students with delicious taste. Here are some examples of Indian restaurants in Kyrgyzstan-
- Royal food plaza
- The host
- Sugar and spice café bar.
- Mac burger king.
Visa process and flight information
Students who visit Kyrgyzstan for a less tenure of 2 months or less does not need a Visa. Students who wants to study Medicine in Kyrgyzstan requires student visa which is being proceeded in 2-3 months. The university letter of invitation is the necessary document to get the student visa of Kyrgyzstan. MBBS Experts provides complete support to students in processing their application for Visa and the required documents. The documents that are requires to be carried while visiting the Embassy in New Delhi are-
- Fully filled visa application form
- Invitation letter released by the respective university
- Visa processing fee i.e. $70 USD.
After getting the student visa within the time mentioned by the embassy, you are all set to depart to Kyrgyzstan. MBBS Experts will accompany you during the departure time. There is a direct flight connectivity from New Delhi to Bishkek which can land you to Bishkek in just 3 hours. If you pre-booked your flight you can get it at a very cheaper rate. It will cost you around 20000 both ways.
Network system in Kyrgyzstan
There are 3 main GSM operators that function in Kyrgyzstan-
Other smaller operators named Nexi, katel and, Sapat use GSM-incompatible CDMA for 2G. 2G/GSM is on 900 and 1800 MHz, 3G on 2100 MHz in up to DC-HSPA speed on these operators. 4G/LTE functions on O! .4G/LTE networks are covering a significant ratio of Kyrgyzstan on Beeline and Megacom. these 3 major mobile operators are working on faster networks.
For international calling purposes, students can also use- Skype, Weber, WhatsApp, Viber etc.
The banking system in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS Experts helps you in getting your current account opened in the bank of Kyrgyzstan at minimum Interest rates.
The best way is to open an account in an international bank in Kyrgyzstan which provided ATM/Debit card for the transaction of money. The best International bank in Kyrgyzstan is Demir Kyrgyz international bank.
Our services for international students
Facilities we provide to International students
We make students aware of everything regarding the higher education in Kyrgyzstan and provide great consulting support right from the beginning till the completion of your MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
MBBS experts are the leading educational consultants in the market. We assure complete assistance we promised with full loyalty and responsibility.
We offer great assistant to Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad and all medical aspirants, as we understand the need of students and their parents to get the best career orientation, we totally provide assistance according to their convenience.
Services provided by MBBS Experts for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Transparent information provided to students about the universities and their educational structure.
- Process the required documents to the respective university.
- Helps in processing the visa application and bring the university letter to the student.
- Provide assistance in processing the insurance application.
- Provides accommodation and Indian food facility to students in Kyrgyzstan.
- Accompanying students on Departure with our trusted employee.
- Pick-up is provided by us to the University.
- Provides assistance in completing the formalities of the university.
- Helps in opening a bank account with the right bank.
- Provides Guardianship to students for the complete tenure of education.
- Keeps in touch with the parents and information about educational and other related activities.
MBBS Experts are prominent and helpful educational consultants in India for MBBS education in Kyrgyzstan.
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan becomes smooth with the help of MBBS Experts, as we take care of every student activity and administration work right from the filling the application for medical education in kyrgyzstan to the completion of the medical course in Kyrgyzstan.
Though Indian students will get the full support and beneficial services from the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan, still we are here to help you in any case related to accommodation facility, financial uncertainty etc.
Other services provided by MBBS Experts
- Helpful in counseling for further medical studies like PG in Germany, PG in USA or post-graduation program in medicine in any country.
- Helpful in providing guidance about the FMGE facts and best universities abroad with the highest FMGE passing percentage.
- When it comes to student’s career we are helpful in providing best educational orientation in medical courses abroad. With cheap and best medical universities abroad.
- We also assist you in choosing the best study material/coaching classes for MCI screening test which you can rely on.
- We are helpful in making the complete documentation, visa assurance, bringing the offer letter of the university, embassy requirements, safe and enjoyable travel from India to Kyrgyzstan.
- We also arrange our assistance in Georgia for the safety purposes of students.
MBBS Experts are the most trusted, reliable, authenticate overseas consultants to counsel students with the best MCI approved universities in Kyrgyzstan.