Why Study MBBS in Philippines
Have a look on some of the specialities that one will embrace while study MBBS in Philippines
- No donation is allowed in any of the medical college.
- Cost of analyzing MBBS is relatively low to other evolved nations.
- Commonly, all clinical institutes are run by the government.
- Universities are authorized by way of WHO, MCI, UNESCO and are recognized with the aid of many different global scientific councils.
- No language barrier, English is normally and broadly accepted in each clinical university.
- Philippines have similar climate conditions as of India.
- Options for relocation from different international universities also are available for college students.
- Course price is extremely low as compared to all other international locations.
- Clinical subculture in Philippines is particular and civilized.
- Admission for MBBS in Philippines can be immediately performed after 12th of completion.
- Universities are providing USMLE, PLAB classes for PG examination to the students.
- Universities additionally offer accommodation facility to college students with world- magnificence infrastructure and complete services a student calls for!
- No entrance test for admission, all required is your minimum physics, chemistry, biology percentage to be 50%.
Duration of MBBS in Philippines
MBBS in Philippines is of 6 years in total which includes classroom/theoretical training and realistic mastering. Though sixth yr scientific universities thoroughly centred on retaining the practical components in famed hospitals but college students gets a yearly sensible education all through 5 years of classroom training.
Furthermore, scientific universities in Philippines are specialize in-
- USMLE, MCI, PLAB training
- Mock examinations on pg preparations
- Real-lifestyles case research on normal basis.
Those also are a part of the MBBS course duration in Philippines.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Philippines
Students have to keep in mind these two things whilst in search of MBBS in Philippines for the eligibility standards-
- Candidate’s age ought to be 17 years as of academic 12 months 2019-20.
- Minimal qualifying percent for MBBS admission in Philippines in twelfth or equal is 60% in physics, chemistry and biology.
- NEET Pass.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Philippines
The process to get admission in top MBBS universities in Philippines is just steps away-
|Application Form||Students must download the application form from the university website|
- Passport size photographs
- 10th and 12th mark sheets and passing certificates
- Valid Passport
- Medical certificate and report of HIV tests
- All documents should attest well.
- Police Clearance Certificate.
University will then issue offer letter to students
| Submission of Fee||Fee during this step includes admission fee, processing fee and application fee.|
After submission of fee, university issue invitation letter
| Destination Fee||Students can transfer MBBS fee directly to Philippines or in India.|
|Formalities||Offer letter is now issue by the university to students which is required for visa proceedings.|
|Visa Proceedings||It requires necessary documents for visa process|
|Departure||For further details regarding admission and visa procedure, feel free to contact MBBS experts.|