Why Study MBBS in Russia
Russian medical environment has blown enough reasons to be a part of its medical learning. Besides low-tuition fee, friendly work atmosphere, great living facilities etc. MBBS in Russia is something worth a thousand times than any other country. Some effective benefits that urge you to be a part of MBBS Universities in Russia are-
- All universities are recognized globally.
- Providing quality education is the primary factor of consideration.
- Overall budget of MBBS in Russia is low compared to other countries.
- No barricades for language- English medium is offered by the universities.
- Criteria for admission in MBBS universities in Russia is low.
- Unlike Indian private medical schools, MBBS in Russia is DONATION FREE.
- No entrance tests like PTE, IELTS, TOEFEL required for admission.
- Highly experienced faculty and administrative staff members.
- Multi-cultural diversity is another attraction in Russia.
- Preparatory classes for MCI and other PG entrance exams are provided.
- 1-year effective real-time exposure is provided.
- Opportunity to explore to world’s renowned hospitals and medical organizations.
- In-built accommodation facilities are provided in the universities.
- Open to accommodate outside the campus with luxurious facilities involved.
- Practical exposure is given during classes.
- Universities offer financial aid/scholarships to bright students.
- Advance research facilities are also available for students in labs.
- Other facilities like- transportation, food, grocery is also affordable.
Duration of MBBS in Russia
Russia offers MBBS course in fully English medium which is of 5+1 years in total. Russia, having proficiency in the field of medical education has designed this prospect to International students in consideration to their reliability, flexibility and point of understanding the core aspects of medicine.
Considering the future prospects for students, basics learning of Russian language has also been specifically designed for students who are keen to learn Russian language as it is spoken in many other countries like- Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus, Kazakhstan.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Russia
The process to get admission in top MBBS universities in Russia is just steps away-
Step-1 Application Form
Students must download the application form from the university website
- Passport size photographs
- 10th and 12th marksheets and passing certificates
- Medical certificate and report of HIV tests
- All documents should attest well.
Step-3 Submission of Fee
Fee during this step includes admission fee, processing fee and application fee.
Step-4 Destination Fee
Students can transfer MBBS fee directly to Russia or in India.
Offer letter is now issue by the university to students which is required for visa proceedings.
Step-6 Visa Proceedings
It requires necessary documents for visa process
For further details regarding admission and visa procedure, feel free to contact MBBS experts.