Why Study MBBS in Ukraine
This is a constant question that arises in the mind of students that why choose Ukraine over any other country. Ukraine is having strong qualities that pull out its medical facilities and culture differently.
Have a look on some of the specialities that one will embrace while study MBBS in Ukraine-
- Works on European standards of credit system, which is considered to be the best in education.
- Highly experienced medical facilities and standards
- Proper facilities in medical labs and hospitals
- No donation and entrance examination required for admission in MBBS in Ukraine
- Highly recognised in bodies like- MCI, UNESCO, WHO, etc.
- Practical exposure is given starting from the commencement of MBBS course.
- Based on European credit transfer system, which allows students to get transferred in other European universities.
- Affordable in terms of living standards
- Exposure to multi-religious cultures and diversity
- Medical degree is recognised globally
- Respect is given to people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Medium of teaching is English throughout.
Duration of MBBS in Ukraine
The total tenure of MBBS in Ukraine is of 5 years 8 months which includes classroom and hospital training. The division of classroom and internship training depends on university to university, such as-
- Crimea state medical university- 3 years of classroom learning + 3 years of internship
- O.O. Bogomolets national medical university- 5 years of classroom learning + 1 year of internship
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Ukraine
The eligibility requirements for getting admission in MBBS in Ukraine are simple comparatively.
Some basic eligibility criteria to seek admission in MBBS in Ukraine is-
- Age- student must of 17 years of age to apply for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Marks- 50% marks required in 12th especially in physics, chemistry and biology.
- Only regular students are permitted to take admission, open categories are not allowed.
- Reserved candidates including SC/ST/OBC/UR must possess 40% throughout in 12th.
- For Indian students- NEET attempt is compulsory for admission.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Ukraine
The process to get admission in top MBBS universities in Ukraine is just steps away-
Step-1 Application form
Students must download the application form from the university website
- Passport size photographs
- 10th and 12th mark sheets and passing certificates
- Medical certificate and report of HIV tests
- All documents should attest well.
Step-3 Submission of Fee
Fee during this step includes admission fee, processing fee and application fee.
Step-4 Destination Fee
Students can transfer MBBS fee directly to Ukraine or in India.
Offer letter is now issue by the university to students which is required for visa proceedings.
Step-6 Visa Proceedings
It requires necessary documents for visa process
For further details regarding admission and visa procedure, feel free to contact MBBS experts.