Know Everything about MBBS in USA –
The superpower of all nation has provided the biggest platform for Indian students to pursue MBBS in USA at a low to the high scale of tuition fee which attracts Indian students to study MBBS in USA.
The United States of America is a dream destination for every student to pursue higher education. To get admission in MBBS in USA is a prominent target of International students. The USA is the superpower and has established education standards so high worldwide that every student cannot reach to it. Medical institutes in USA based on the application of applied mechanism/practical mechanism rather than theoretical learning. Not only MBBS in USA is the prominent course students are also enthusiastic to join even a third-grade program in USA which is worth paying in other countries.
Study MBBS in USA is quite costly than countries but is enriched with suitable skills, knowledge, and expertise which you cannot find all these factors at a single medical college. MBBS course in USA will land to the greatest advantage of practicing in India as a doctor after completing medical education in USA; Indians cannot do so by any other country.
MBBS admission in USA is quite tough than other countries or European countries as students have to study the bachelor of science before applying for MBBS in USA.
As far as USA is concerned, there is no such degree like MBBS, for doctoral programs or medicinal programs they offer MD or DO degree which is a complete program of 3-7 years.
MBBS course in USA gives complete knowledge and expertise that a doctor requires achieving a successful career. MBBS experts will guide and gives direction to international students to choose their country wisely, USA among them is the best option to carry forward and pursue the dream of becoming doctor successfully. USA gives enough opportunity to medical students pursuing the medical course in USA or to the international doctors pursuing MD in USA.
The USA is the largely accepted country by the international students for educational purposes. Majorly, medical education is the most prominent course in USA which gives immense and desirable outcomes to students by allowing them to practice in USA which itself is a sign of growth.
MCI approved Medical universities in USA
|American Board of Emergency Medicine|
|American Board of Family Medicine|
|American Board of Hospice and Palliative Medicine|
|American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, USA|
|American Board of Internal Medicine|
|Case Western Reserve University|
|American Board of Thoracic Surgery|
|American University of Saint Vincent, Kingstown|
|American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology|
|Emory University, Atlanta|
|The American University of the Caribbean, School of Medicine|
|Harvard University, Boston|
|Jefferson Medical College of Philadelphia of Thomas Jefferson University|
|New York Medical College|
|New York University|
|Mayo Medical School, Rochester|
|Northwestern University, East Chicago|
|Temple University, School of Medicine, Philadelphia|
|The American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery|
|State University of New York, Brooklyn|
|The American Board of Ophthalmology|
|The University of Illinois at Chicago|
|The American Board of Paediatrics|
|The American Board of Surgery|
|The Johns Hopkins University|
|The University of the State of New York|
|University of California|
|The University of North Carolina|
|University of Colorado School of Medicine|
|Wayne State University, Detroit, MI|
|University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey|
|University of Minnesota|
|University of Massachusetts Medical School|
|University of Southern California|
|University of Texas Southwestern Medical Centre|
|Virginia Commonwealth University|
|University of Tennessee Health Science Centre|
Recommended MBBS universities in USA
USA has taken the world’s number 1 position in terms of education and employment. The most renowned and prestigious medical institutes lie in America like-
- Harvard University (rank-1)
- Stanford University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Yale University
- University of California
- Massachusetts Institute of technology
- Columbia University
- Duke University etc.
All of the above universities are on the topmost ranks in the world. Being the topmost medical schools in the world also demands high tuition fee (70-80 lakhs/annum). MBBS experts are transparent to students who wish to pursue medicine in Abroad and will suggest the cheap and best medical universities in Abroad. The USA gives ample of opportunities to students and offers some average cost universities with quality education and is specially designed for the international students to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor. Some average cost universities in America that MBBS experts count on-
|Universities||Tuition fee (total)|
|East Carolina University Brody school of medicine||$18,159|
|New Mexico school of medicine||$15,798|
|Texas A&M school of medicine||$13,790|
|Mayo clinic school of medicine||$49,990|
|University of Central Florida||$25,491|
|David Geffen school of medicine||$32,757|
|University of North Carolina-Chapel school of medicine||$24,837|
Employment opportunities after MBBS in USA
Study MD in USA are the toughest target assigned by the students. Once completed it will land you with ample of employment opportunities and Indian students after studying MD in USA can also practice in India without getting passed in MCI screening test. There are various employment options in US after becoming a doctor with great benefits.
MBBS experts surveyed the highest to lowest earning specialties in medicine in USA
Advantages of studying MD in USA
- No MCI screening for practicing in India- this is the biggest advantages for Indians who study MD in USA and seeking to practice in India are eligible to practice and can seek employment opportunities without giving FMGE.
- Scholarships during MBBS in USA- for international students who take admission in MD in USA are allowed to avail scholarship facility which is provided by the handful of the medical universities in USA. If they passed their eligibility criteria which are based on merit and their exam they can save their tuition fee minimum up to 13 lakhs.
- Employment opportunities after MBBS in USA- Indian students are allowed to search and seeking part-time job opportunities in USA during the time period for their MBBS course in USA, which will generate enough employment and can save their monthly employment. MBBS experts help you in this regard by suggesting best options for generating employment during MBBS program in USA.
- No donation for MBBS in USA– International students unlike India are not required to pay any capitation amount subject to admission in MBBS in USA. Though the tuition fee for pursuing MBBS in USA is quite high and cannot affordable for everyone. For this concern, various alternatives are available in America to cut down the tuition fee.
- Stipend offered during MBBS in USA– Right from the beginning of the MBBS program in USA students will get the stipend on monthly basis in top universities of MBBS in USA. The amount of learning and experiences you get in the medical schools in USA is unstoppable.
Admission Criteria for MBBS in USA
Though the admission in top medical colleges of MBBS in USA is quite difficult and hectic as compared to any other country. MBBS experts help you to make the criteria or application procedure smooth and time-saving. As mentioned in the guidelines provided by MBBS experts, we initiate the process of admission in MBBS in USA in a simpler manner-
Step 1- the main aspect of pursuing any educational programme is the selection of universities wisely. We counsel you in every single step right from the beginning after that it is the responsibility of students to choose the university according to their budget or the ease of affordability.
Step 2- for getting admission in MBBS in USA student must appear for a 1-year B.S (basic science) program specially conducted for Indian students at ST. Lucia which will last for 4 trimesters.
Step 3- after completing BS degree students are allowed to move in the university for their Bachelor program in MBBS. After completing the bachelor level students have to do the clinical rotation for the rest 2 years to get MBBS degree in USA.
Step 4- students can also apply for USMLE in the second year of their bachelor’s level.to practice as a professional medical practitioner in USA the applicant must appear for the second level of USMLE, this level of USMLE is PG based which includes CK and CS, CK is online exam based on desktop and CS is basically for practice.
Step 5- finally the USMLE level 3 comes which requires clinical practice depends on the number of years of practice; minimum is 3-4 years to apply for the exam. This is called the licensing exam for the students who pursue MBBS in USA after qualifying this exam are eligible to practice as a professional medical practitioner.
Challenges faced during MBBS in USA
The basic tips that MBBS experts give to Indian students while heading towards study MBBS in USA.
|To pursue MBBS in USA, students should do early thorough research on everything related to their career prospects, expenses, employment etc. it is very important to avoid certain disappointments or the other missed opportunities.|
MBBS experts’ advice to research the following essentials while moving to MBBS in USA.
|Some medical institutes require BS degree to be completed in the US or any US-based coursework for undergraduate level and must be in sciences.|
MBBS experts suggest you to either complete under-graduate degree from India or wisely choose the US-based institution which is widely accepted by every medical university in USA afterward.
|The student must have committed about their career orientation as all the medical institutions in USA value those students only with high career ambitions because it costs the high amount of tuition fee which not affordable to everyone.|
About United States of America
The USA, or popularly known as United States of America comprises of 50 states including five self-governing territories. The USA has a diverse climate, geography, wildlife, culture which can make it a big nation of world’s 18 megadiverse countries. Medical education in America is a dream for almost every student who seeks themselves a successful doctor.
United nation being the superpower since the World War II drive the status of the strong economy with developed services. Education in united stated is becoming more popular than any other country. The USA holds 33.4% of total wealth contributed to the largest share globally. The USA also spends more than any country on education sector which leads to 99% literacy rate in America. Medical education has got new directions and innovation in USA due to its educated scientists and researchers. Some main facts about USA-
|Area||3,796,742 sq. mi.|
|Largest City||New York|
|GDP||$ 20.199 trillion|
|Per Capita Income||$61,687|
|Time Zone||(UTC-4 to-12)|
|Time difference between India and USA||India is 10 hrs. 30 minutes ahead of USA|
Religion and ethnic groups in USA
USA is becoming an irreligious country at a rapid rate like other western countries. By the year 2014, there were 70% Christians among which 40% are Protestants. The percentage of Roman Catholics were 20. Statistics of religion in USA-
Ethnic groups in USA
The united states have an ethnically diverse nation. There are 6 categories which define the ethnicity of the nation. the statistical breakup for the ethnicity in united states is as-
Climatic conditions in USA
The climate in USA is almost same entirely. Southern region in USA experiences humid and dryness while the south-western region is wet and cold.
Almost summers are quite pleasant with cool sunrise and pleasant evening conditions.
The following months experience 4 different seasons in America.
- Spring- April- June
- Autumn- Oct-Dec.
- Summer- July- Sept.
- Winter- January-March
Average climate in United States
Visa process for MBBS in USA
Many Indian students want to go United States to study MBBS in USA. Being the superpower and the world’s best country to study USA is a complied with certain rules that include a governmental or legal interface to provide the visa for accepting academically. Students who want to go USA to Pursue MBBS in USA would get F-class USA student Visa. There are certain norms and requirements that student must take care of Visa proceedings for USA.
General requirement for the visa for Indian student-
- Print out of DS-160 application form duly filled by the student appropriately with Barcode.
- Visa application fee receipt was drawn from HDFC bank.
- Carry I-120 form which is issued by the University of USA at the time of interview.
- VFS appointment letter for interview.
- Passport size photographs.
Visa proceeding should be handled very carefully for getting student visa of USA. Any improper documentation will send you back to your country by US department of homeland security.
Other services for MBBS in USA required to Indian students
- Banking services– the most preferred option for students studying MBBS in Abroad in any international country is com. This is the easy and flexible process which started within 3 working days and you will get the MasterCard at your place. By using the card you can make any type of payments on the international basis or vice-versa. Or if you want to go with the USA banks then it doesn’t really matter which bank you opt, every bank in USA are secured and provides you amazing services without even charged monthly.
- International calling- Once you reach the United States, you will have to buy the local Sim card of that area and enjoy international calling by just putting the exit code of USA-011 then dial +91 which is the country code of USA after that you have to dial area code and then finally the mobile number where you are trying to dial.
Main network operators that function in USA are-
- US cellular
- Ting GSM.
- Food- we suggest you prefer homemade food rather than buying from the market to cut down the cost. Mostly, all Indians we sent in for study MBBS in USA are making their own food at their place. Generally, food that is available in the market is not fresh and healthy as per Indian taste and preferences. However, in USA many Indian based grocery brands available like-
- Patel brothers
- Sai foods
- Asia grocers
- Apna Bazaar etc., in every big city in USA which is easy to reach.
- Flights- India is 10 hours and 30 minutes ahead of USA and there are various cheap and best flights available from this route. You can get ticket done in minimum Rs. 30k- 41k. For best information regarding fare and available flights you can crawl yatra.com, makemytrip.com, clear trip and lots more. MBBS experts count on-
- American Airlines
- Emirates airlines
- Air France
- British airlines
- Air India.
Our services and Assistance to international students-
Facilities we provide for MBBS in USA to International students
We make students aware of everything regarding the higher education in USA and provide great consulting support right from the beginning till the completion of your MBBS course in USA.
MBBS experts are the leading educational consultants in the market. We assure complete assistance we promised with full loyalty and responsibility.
We offer great assistant to Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad and all medical aspirants, as we understand the need of students and their parents to get the best career orientation, we totally provide assistance according to their convenience.
Services provided by MBBS experts for MBBS in USA –
- Transparent information provided to students about the universities and their educational structure.
- Process the required documents to the respective university.
- Helps in processing the visa application and bring the university letter to the student.
- Provide assistance in processing the insurance application.
- Provides accommodation and Indian food facility to students in USA.
- Accompanying students on Departure with our trusted employee.
- Pick-up is provided by us to the University.
- Provides assistance in completing the formalities of the university.
- Helps in opening a bank account with the right bank.
- Provides Guardianship to students for the complete tenure of education.
- Keeps in touch with the parents and information about educational and other related activities.
MBBS experts are prominent and helpful educational consultants in India for MBBS education in USA.
Study MBBS in Poland becomes smooth with the help of MBBS experts, as we take care of every student activity and administration work right from the filling the application for MBBS in USA to the completion of the medical course in USA.
Though Indian students will get the full support and beneficial services from the medical universities in USA, still we are here to help you in any case related to accommodation facility, financial uncertainty etc.
Other services provided by MBBS Experts-
- Helpful in counseling for further medical studies like PG in Germany, PG in USA or post-graduation program in medicine in any country.
- Helpful in providing guidance about the FMGE facts and best universities abroad with the highest FMGE passing percentage.
- When it comes to student’s career we are helpful in providing best educational orientation in medical courses abroad. With cheap and best medical universities abroad.
- We also assist you in choosing the best study material/coaching classes for MCI screening test which you can rely on.
- We are helpful in making the complete documentation, visa assurance, bringing the offer letter of the university, embassy requirements, safe and enjoyable travel from India to USA.
- We also arrange our assistance in Georgia for the safety purposes of students.
MBBS experts are the most trusted, reliable, authenticate overseas consultants to counsel students with the best MCI approved universities in USA.