Top Medical Universities in Ukraine
Medical Universities in Ukraine
Ukraine is a beautiful country in Eastern Europe. The country shares its border with the Black sea and steep forest. The students seeking quality education in MBBS in affordable rates should come to Ukraine. The medical university of Ukraine is recognized at the international level. Indian students qualifying from Medical institute of Ukraine get job easily in India. It is approved by Medical Council of India.
Lviv National Medical University
Ukraine is a beautiful city with a good number of Medical colleges. Lviv national medical university is one of the oldest national medical colleges in Ukraine. It was established in 1784. According to records more than 2500 students have completed their MBBS from Ukraine.
The Lviv is serving for more than 200 years in the school of medicine. The university has maintained its excellence in education with the help of experienced teachers and staffs.
- The college has 78 departments and 6 faculties and 78 departments.
- The University has more than 640 PhD holders and 134 doctors of science
- There are more than 1000 of professor including assistant professor, senior tutor, associate professor and teachers.
- The university has a beautiful medical campus in Ukraine with consisting of 14 building for academics and 41 hospitals affiliated by government. T
- he campus has additional hostel facilities which make room for thousand of a student coming from different parts of the world.
- The university has modern infrastructure equipped with high tech machines.
- Lviv University is among the top three medical institutes of the country.
- According to the survey of Webometrics, it ranks 12th out of 360 universities in Ukraine.
- The university holds a great reputation in the medical school of science.
- The fee structure of the university is quite economical and affordable for foreign students, especially for Indian students.
- It includes the payment of extension of the residence permit, medical insurance and textbooks.
- The affordable fee structure invites students especially from India for studying MBBS abroad.
The Lviv helps in fulfilling the dream of studying abroad for many.
- 50% is the minimum percentage required for taking up admission in Ukraine.
- For Indian students, they have to pass from the PCB stream.
- Student fulfilling the eligibility criteria are welcomed to take admission in the university.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
The university is situated in Ivano, a city in the northeast of Ukraine. The university was established in 1945. It has established its name as one of the universities which provide quality education to the students. They take admission for different medical courses such as junior specialist, graduate as a medical specialist and master or post-graduate in medical.
The university offers several medical courses in Ukraine. The courses for bachelor degree are listed below.
- General medicine
There are other courses like MD, MDD, internship of students, and training for diploma and post-diploma courses.
The Ivano Frankivsk National medical university has cost-effective fees which are affordable to students from every part of the world.
- The yearly fees for each student are around 3, 36,000.
- The fees include hostel and tuition fee of the student.
- Food expense is added extra each year.
The university has well furnished and beautiful hostel for the accommodation of students coming from different countries. The hostel campus has three hostel buildings which can accommodate more than 2000 students.
- Each room has three beds with an attached bathroom.
- In each floor of the hostel, there is a common room and common kitchen for cooking.
- The hostel has additional sports room and gym for recreational activities.
Kharkiv National Medical University
The university was established in 1805. It has reputed history in the field of medicine. According to the survey it ranks at 2409 out of 11,000 medical universities. “Leader of modern education” is an honorary title given to the university at an international exhibition in the year 2011-2012.
Kharkiv National medical university has a museum inside the university. The museum was created in 1978. It takes around 120sq.km of area inside the main building. The university museum has been awarded the title of “The Perfect Museum” by the government of Ukraine. It showcases documents which are more than 200 years old.
The university has great infrastructure and the students are trained on this campus.
- It has 6 hostels for the accommodation of students.
- There are 65 departments in the university.
- Each department is equipped with high tech machines and modern facilities.
The university has great faculty. According to history, the university had doctors who performed critical operations in that time when technology was not that much improved. Operations like ovariotomy, open-heart surgery, stomach resection surgery were performed by the great faculty of this university. In present also they have great staff and teachers. Here are the few details of present time faculty.
- The University has more than 700 teachers.
- The faculty has 102 doctors and professors.
- A good number of 13 Honored Scientist works with the institution.
Each year gazillions of students graduates from the national medical college in Ukraine. In those students, thousands of them are working as reputed doctors, scientist and researchers. The university has produced few notable scholars from this university.
- Alexander E. Braunstein who is also popularly known as one of the “fathers of Vitamin B6”.
- Viktor Zhdanov has worked as Health deputy minister for the Soviet Union.
- Raisa Bogatyrova worked in the Health Ministry department of Ukraine.
Bogomolets National Medical University
The medical university has been founded in 1841. The name of the university is derived from the famous scientist Alexendar E. Braunstein. It is situated in the beautiful city of Kyiv, Ukraine. The university has proven it’s excellence in the field of medicine for more than 150 years.
Good student life is necessary for better learning. In the university, the students have different clubs for enjoyment. The students participate in quizzes and other recreational activities for fun and enjoyment.
- There are teams of men and women for different sports like volleyball, basketball, football, chess, wrestling and many others.
- There is a lot of international competition help for maximum exposure of students.
- The University encourages the student to participate in health programs for keeping mind and body healthy.
Ukraine is the place for the students seeking knowledge and a degree in the field of Medical science. Here are the few points you should consider for the admission to Bogomolets National Medical University.
- Fill the application form from the official website.
- The student needs to state purpose. The students need to provide reason for taking up admission in this institution.
- Certificate of higher secondary education. The document should be in writing either in English or Ukrainian.
- Photocopy of Passport in Ukrainian Language.
- The student should provide a written agreement for the processing of data.
The university is situated in Kyiv, the capital city of Ukraine. The mesmerizing beauty of the place attracts student for taking up admissio0n in this university.
- It is in surrounded by the Polesia woodland.
- The temperature of the city is warm and humid.
- The city has a lot of historical sites which are worth visiting.
Sumy State University
Sumy State University is one of the prestigious and powerful universities in the field of medicine. The very first batch of students graduated from this institution in the year 1948. The university is currently providing quality education to more than 14000 students.
Sumy State University has several courses that are offered to students.
- The university has 30 departments for undergraduate courses.
- There are 22 doctorate programs.
- The university has a stomatological department.
The university has experienced teachers to provide quality education. It has one of the well-trained management for handling queries of students.
- The total count of faculty at the university is 2000.
- An approximate count of 835 teachers work in the university.
- More than 50% of them are qualified as associate professors.
The university has a prestigious name International level. It is connected with the International Association of University which is an official partner of UNESCO.
- The university has close relation with foreign countries like Russia, Poland, Germany, Check Republic and a few others.
- The University is also connected with the European University Association.
- It has around 100 foreign partners which are actively connected with scientific development.
- The campus has a cluster of modern buildings.
- The University has a beautiful student’s library where the students are provided with thousands of valuable books.
- The University has a different building for the Institute of Medical Science.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Tara Shevchenko National University is the third oldest university in Ukraine. It was established in 1834 by the Russian empire. The university has excellence in MBBS courses.
Ranking of University
According to the list created by the reputed organization, it ranks under 500 top universities. It maintained the rank for consecutively three from 2014-17. It has proved time to time that it is one of the best universities in Ukraine.
- There university is divided into 14 faculties and 6 institutes.
- The University has an institute for the scientific research department.
This university campus is different from other university campuses. It was built by famous Russian architects. It was built with a mindset to provide a complex of modern buildings.
- It has a Botanical Garden which makes the student come closer to nature.
- The red building was constructed from 1837-1843 it reflects the history of 1st world war.
- The Library of the university has an exceptional cultural and historical background.
Taras Schevchenko National University has given outstanding results in the field of Medical for more than 150 years. The students who passed out from this college have contributed a lot in different sectors.
- Mykhaluio Hrushevsky is a famous Ukranian historian and politician.
- Theodosius Dobzhansky is a prominent evolutionary biologist and Ukrainian- American geneticist.
- Antanas Merkys a former prime minister of Independent Lithuania.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
It is an acclaimed institution of knowledge. Students dreaming to study MBBS abroad visit this university. A good number of students have excelled in their life after graduating from this university. It was established by 1804 by the prominent efforts of Vasily Karazin after whom the university was named.
According to the world rankings, it is the best university in Ukraine and 410th in the world ranking. It holds the record of giving the best academic result in the department of Medical Science and biology.
- Apply online
- A student can fill the online application form after selecting the course of study.
- Document Verification
- After filling the form, the candidate has to verify documents.
- The required documents are a photocopy of class 10 and 12 results along with the photocopy of passport.
- Get the invitation letter
After the documents are verified the students are informed about the acceptance and rejection of the application. The information is given within 1-2 working days. The university sends an acceptance letter after this.
- Payment for enrollment
- Once the confirmation letter is received the student has to pay the enrollment fees.
- The student can pay the amount through net banking.
- VISA application
After enrolling in the university the student can apply for VISA which generally takes 2-3 months.
V.N. Karazine Kharkiv National University has an affordable fee structure. The cost-effective price for education helps the students to gain knowledge without thinking about money.
- The total cost of tuition fees for a year is $5400.
- The hostel fee for a year is $1000.
- Only first-year fees include hostel fees.
- The students applying for MBBS admission must have scored minimum 50% in PCB.
- The students have to qualify a NEET examination.
- For language efficiency, they should qualify the language tests like IELTS/TOEFL.
Black Sea National University
The university is a branch of National Institute of Mohyla academics. The university was established in 1996 to establish good quality education. The university’s main objective is to support the human resource and social welfare sector.
The Black Sea National University offers several courses in MBBS.
- Physical rehabilitation
- Human health (doctor of medicine)
Mykolaiv is located near the Black Sea in the southern part of Ukraine. The city has terrains which makes one of the most preferred tourist places. Students who take up admission in this university enjoy the picturesque view of the city. The city has several visiting sites where students can enjoy on holidays.
- The city is ideal for studying abroad as it has a mild climate.
- The average temperature in the city is 100C.
- The city is surrounded by ecological parks which make the city green and less polluted.
Life of Student in the University
- The students from all over the world accommodate in the well-furni8shed hostel.
- They can enjoy modern furniture, high-speed internet and attach bathroom in the hostel.
- The university has 13 sections only for sports which include swimming, martial arts and sailing.
- The University organizes football championship in every autumn and spring.
- There are other facilities available for students like gym, art gallery, libraries, cultural centre and station for swimming & racing.
Vinnitsia National Medical University
Vinnitsa National Medical University is situated in Vinnitsa city which is around 250km away from Kyiv, the capital city of Ukraine. It is a government university and was founded in 1921. Every year approximately 300 students from India are welcomed by the university.
The University provides student accommodation centre for providing a living place to the students coming from a foreign land.
- The University can accommodate more than 2500 students in 4 hostel building.
- The student hostel is equipped with facilities like heaters to stay warm in cold winter days.
- The distance between university and hostel is less than 250m. It makes the students stay near the university.
- The student hostel is well furnished and equipped with items like bed, pillow, mattress and cupboards.
It is one of the cost-effective universities in the southern part of Ukraine.
- The total cost for one-year MBBS course is 5000 U.S dollar.
The first year fee includes hostel fees, tuition fees and another one-time fee. The total cost for the 1st year is $8000. Students are also provided with grants according to their performance.
Infrastructure of Vinnitsa University
- Vinnitsa University has high tech research centre equipped with modern technology.
- This esteemed university has 3 academic buildings for providing knowledge to young minds.
- To enhance the knowledge of students it has a library which consists of more than 500,000 books.
Vinnitsa University is a prestigious name in Medical Science institutions. It has great teaching staff and they provide their experience to the students.
- The University has 38 faculties.
- In 38 faculties there are 21 clinical and 15 theoretical departments.
- The university faculty has some famous recognized personalities.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many NMC Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad