MBBSEXPERTS, has strong adherence to the service level agreements, and is therefore committed to it. It is the true representation of our trust and dedication towards consultancy on education and services designed to foster oversees education. We sincerely cater to niche services such as providing MBBS in foreign countries viz-a-viz Russia, Ukraine, China, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Philippines, USA, Romania, Nepal, Poland, Germany, and Belarus. We also deal in the admissions to MBBS in reputed private colleges of India. At MBBSEXPERTS, our services are not only related to mainstream admissions to the MBBS course across the continents, we also help in Visa processing, though, the subject is relative to individual university and the country of study.
ASSISTANCE TO STUDENTS PURSUING MBBS PROGRAMME
The experienced education consultants at MBBSEXPERTS are always motivated to assist third/fourth/fifth year candidates. The idea behind offering assistance is to guide them in the manner where they qualify for medical internship in India and abroad.
NICHE SERVICES FOR CANDIDATES WILLING STUDY MBBS ABROAD
MBBSEXPERTS cares for service before the self, and this is the reason our services in the field of education consultancy are designed around the scope and desire of prospective candidates, who wish to apply for MBBS in foreign countries viz-a-viz Russia, Ukraine, China, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Philippines, USA, Romania, Nepal, Poland, Germany, and Belarus. MBBSEXPERTS boasts of diversified experience in overseas education and consultancy, especially in MBBS education. We benefit the students by providing them with exceptional league of services. We interact with the prospective applicants not only during the time of application process, but we also provide all our support in all matters related to education and settlement after the applicants have completed their course.
HERE ARE THE SERVICES OFFERED BY US:
- Counselling the prospective applicant for appropriate University and Country
- Counselling the prospective applicant on the course curriculum
- Assistance and Advice on the process of Passport Application
- Suggestion and guidance to applicants, who are applying for the second or third time
- Assistance on the Visa Documentation and processing
- Arrangement of Overseas Travel, Medical Insurance and Foreign Exchange
- Guidance on the process involved in appearing for the screening test and receiving MCI registration
- Corresponding with prospective applicant to receive Admission and Invitation Letter from the University
- Assistance on opening Overseas Bank Account
- Arranging travel documents for parents, if required
- Escorting to the university/college, arranging airport pick-ups and settlement
- Filing for the MCI certification and test arrangements in India
- Assistance on availing Student ID card, Hostel Card, International Student Card etc