Study MBBS in USA
MBBS in USA is becoming a top choice for the Indian students. On an average 17,000 MD graduate every year. According to the 2019 ranking of medical schools, 90 US institutions ranked. Of which 18 have ranked in top 50 globally and 11 in the global top 100. There are 6 medical schools from the US in the top 10. The higher standard of education in the USA has become the prime attraction for Indian medical students seeking admission abroad. MBBS Program in the United States of America is one of the most sought after courses by not only the Indian students but also the students from different parts of the world. MBBS in USA is certainly a very wise decision for the Indian students. In India, all the medical aspirants need to clear the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test with good score. It is more popularly known as NEET for getting admission to the MBBS program. Students failing to seek admission in India should grab the opportunity to do MBBS from USA. It can be very clearly understood from the fact of the huge number of registrations by the Indian students to the medical universities of USA. Studying in USA has gained a lot of popularity with time and medical aspirants from all over the world travel to USA for the MBBS course. Rush to fulfil the eligibility criteria and follow the admission process to fly US for study in medicine.
Courses Offered by USA Medical Universities
- Medical Universities in USA offers a different medical educational system which is totally different from the medical course offered in most of the European countries like Russia, Belarus, Georgia, Ukraine or the other Asian countries like Philippines and China.
- Most importantly, the Indian students after completing a medical degree in the United States need not appear for any other examinations for practising in India.
- This system of medical education has created a lot of attraction among the foreign students which has attracted them to come and take MBBS admission in USA.
- In USA, the medical degree is referred to as Doctor of Medicine also known as MD or the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine also known as DO.
- The nation of USA has a total of 141 accredited institutions granting MD degree and 35 are granting DO degree.
Few Facts about Higher Education in USA
- As per the National Centre for Education Statistics or NCES, there are about 4298 higher educational institutions out of which 1,626 are public colleges, 1,687 are private non- profit schools and 985 are for-profit schools till the fall of year 2017.
- The higher educational institutions in the United States are divided into categories like four year colleges and universities and two year schools, which are very often referred to as community colleges.
- As per the sources, about 19.9 million students will be attending colleges and universities in the fall of the year 2019.
- The great infrastructure, highly qualified teachers and a very good higher education system in the United States has remained one of the most preferred choices of higher education of the students from all over the world.
- MBBS in USA puts more stress on the practical knowledge than only just theoretical learning.
- MBBS offered by the medical universities in USA will certainly be quite an enriching experience for the medical students with the expertise, knowledge as well as the skills which they obtain through the course.
Reasons for Which the Indian Students Choose MBBS from USA
There are a number of favourable reasons as to why the Indian students go for a MBBS from USA. The number of Indian students opting for MBBS in USA has been consistently increasing over the years which clearly indicate the ever rising popularity of MBBS USA.
Some of the key reasons are as mentioned below:
- The medium of education is completely English during the study period of USA MBBS which does not create any kinds of language problems for the Indian students.
- The language at times becomes a great hindrance at the time of pursuing MBBS/MD in some other countries due to a difference in the local language
- The quality of medical education in USA is just excellent.
- If any of the individuals want to be an expert doctor then it would perfect to opt for MBBS/MD in USA
- All of the medical degrees so offered by USA MBBS are recognised globally which necessarily makes it worth valued to go for an MBBS in USA.
- In an addition to this, almost all of the MBBS colleges in USA have an extremely high reputation throughout the world.
- The doctors from USA are in great demand globally and they are highly respected as well as acclaimed all over the world.
- The overall process of admission Medicine Study in USA is not a highly complicated one.
- For the purpose of securing admission to any MBBS course in USA, none of the students are required to pay any kinds of additional donation fee apart from the course fees.
- MBBS Fees in USA is a bit higher as compared to the other international MBBS courses but the best part in USA is that the students can opt for a part time job at the time of studying medicine in USA thereby making it is easier for the Indian students.
- There are a number of top medical colleges in USA that offer stipend to the students during the course of MBBS course in USA and that too from the starting the MBBS program in USA.
- The campus as well as the overall environment is friendly to the students at the time of medical study in USA.
- There are a number of top medical universities in USA that offer scholarship facilities to international students.
- Scholarship is completely dependent on the merit of the student which provides a scope for the Indian students to reduce the financial burden of the course.
- MBBS study in USA is very safe as well as secure for the international students and is certainly a great sign of relief for the students to a great extent.
- USA MBBS creates a lot of opportunities for the students for having an interaction with some of the famous personalities in the field of medicine.
- MBBS USA offers a phenomenal exposure to the students which are a great boon for their future career in medicine.
- When you study medicine in USA as an Indian student and you wish to practice in India, you need not give any NMC Screening Test conducted by the National Medical Commission which is highly advantageous.
- There are thousands of Indian students pursuing MBBS from USA and you would be happy to meet a lot of fellow Indians there.
- The employers in India always give the students an upper hand who has a foreign degree and hence MBBS abroad USA would prove to be quite beneficial in this regard.
- Students from all over the world opt for USA MBBS which makes sure that there is a great interaction with the various cultures of the world.
- Options for accommodation for the Indian students during MBBS Admission in USA are quite good as well as sufficient and hence there is nothing to worry.
MBBS in USA at a Glance for Indian Students
- Basic Eligibility – 50% in PCB for General at 10+2 Science Stream, 40% for SC/ ST or Reserved categories
- MCAT Exam – necessary for the admission in top NMC approved Medical Universities in USA or medical schools in USA
- NEET Exam – mandatory with the minimum qualifying marks
- IELTS & TOEFL – mandatory for international students interested in USA MBBS
- Minimum Course Fee (INR) – INR 3.60 lakh per year
- Maximum Course Fee (INR) – INR48 lakh per year
- Living Cost in USA – INR 15 -20 thousand a month
- Medium of Instruction – English
- Recognition of Medical Universities – NMC (National Medical Commission) and WHO (World Health Organization)
Interesting Facts About MBBS Programs in USA
- It is not very uncommon to see a large number of international students applying for MBBS studies in USA.
- The main reason in this case being the premium quality education offered.
- An MBBS from USA is just a dream of almost all of the medical aspirants throughout the world.
- This is exactly why USA is one of the most obvious destinations for MBBS abroad USA.
- USA is one such country that spends quite a lot of money on education and its constant improvement.
- The modern infrastructure, top notch faculties and latest technologies all together sum up to make USA the hottest destination for MBBS in the world.
- The popularity of MBBS courses in USA is rapidly increasing and with the positive reviews of the existing students or the passed out students is encouraging others to pursue MBBS education in USA.
- In an addition to this, going to study medicine in USA is undoubtedly a very good choice for any medical aspirants who are looking forward to achieve a worldwide recognition as well as fame.
Almost all of the medical schools for MBBS USA are recognized by NMC as well as the World Health Organization. A number of other prestigious medical bodies throughout the world attract students from all over the world to try for an MBBS seat in USA.
Consider Below Factors For MBBS in USA Admission
- The quality of Medical education in the university
- MBBS Universities in US
- State universities in USA
- Government universities in USA
- MBBS USA eligibility
- Universities for MBBS/MD in USA for Indian students
- Medical schools for MBBS Study in USA recognized by NMC
- Top & best low fees US medical colleges for Indian students
- Best medical colleges in USA for Indian students
- Cheap medical universities in USA
- The low cost fee structure of the top and best American MBBS colleges