Irkutsk State Medical University (ISMU)
In recent years, Russia is emerging as one of the most adopted options for MBBS abroad by Indian students. The Irkutsk State Medical University is one of the top universities offering Medical courses abroad and local pupils. The Irkutsk State Medical University was established back in the year 1918 which makes it one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Russia.
The university lies in the government university category as it was formed by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. The university follows a standard curriculum designed under the regulations stated by the Health Federation of Russia. The syllabus thus comprises of equal importance given to the theoretical and practical part of course.
There are various lab subjects made mandatory by the Irkutsk State Medical University for ensuring the best practical knowledge. The university has 6 institutes and different faculties emerging as one unit under a single name of Irkutsk State Medical University.
The university offers many courses such as:
- Medical Science
- Physics and Mathematics
- Foreign Languages
- History and Philosophy, etc.
The branches under Medical sciences are also vast and cover almost every aspect of the medical field.
Irkutsk State Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4000 USD||1200 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,80,000 Rupees/yr.||84,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
The faculties under medical sciences at Irkutsk State Medical University are:
- Faculty of medicine
- Faculty of pediatrics
- Faculty of preventive medicine
- Faculty of dentistry
- Faculty of pharmacy
- Faculty of nursing
There are different departments with experts for every faculty at Irkutsk State Medical University.
The Irkutsk State Medical University is one of the oldest universities in Russia to provide a variety of courses at affordable tuition fees.
The university thus holds a reputed rank of 7452nd position in the list of medical universities present all around the world.
Also, the Irkutsk State Medical University holds a high rank in the country ranking by holding the 298th position. The university is rapidly becoming the choice of many Indian students for MBBS.
Indian Students and Irkutsk State Medical University
- The Irkutsk State Medical University holds a lot of advantages over Indian private colleges offering the same, medical courses.
- Affordability is one of the major factors to attract Indian students for MBBS at Irkutsk State Medical University.
- The university also follows the education system affected by the Medical Council of India; this allows students to be more confident and convenient about the adoption of a new university.
- The university also makes sure that no student shall be judged in the vision of nationality or caste.
- There is no discrimination for abroad students at Irkutsk State Medical University.
- Indian food and other basic amenities are easily available to the students at Irkutsk State Medical University.
- The students thus find it more ideal for themselves.
- The graduates from Irkutsk State Medical University can practice MBBS in India too which requires qualification in the Medical Council of India screening test.
The Irkutsk State Medical University provides the students with effective and free of cost Medical Council of India screening test coaching arranged in the curriculum itself.
The coaching helps students to qualify in the Medical Council of India screening test and to get a certificate by the Medical Council of India to practice medicine in India after MBBS graduation from Irkutsk State Medical University.
Accreditation/Recognition of Irkutsk State Medical University
The Irkutsk State Medical University is founded by the Ministry of Health of Russia Federation. The university holds recognition from the reputed organization in the medical field.
The organizations which provide affiliation to Irkutsk State Medical University include
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- (FAIMER) Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
Documents required for admission at Irkutsk State Medical University
The Irkutsk State Medical University demands a set of documents to proceed with the admissions of a student in the MBBS program.
These documents are:-
- Appropriate and filled application form of MBBS source.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 12th standard.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 10th standard.
- Passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the valid passport of the applicant.
- In absence of availability of a passport, the student is expected to apply for an urgent passport and submit a copy of the same to university.
- Scanned copy of the NEET scorecard of the applicant.
- Medical fitness certificate of applicants.
Eligibility criteria for Irkutsk State Medical University
There are certain criteria fixed by the Irkutsk State Medical University which must satisfy by the students who apply for MBBS stated who apply for the MBBS program.
The eligibility criteria stated by the Irkutsk State Medical University for students include:
- The applicant must be at least 17 years of age before 31st December of the year of the applicant.
- The maximum age permissible for application in university is 25 years.
- The student must have completed his/her 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as major subjects above with English.
- The student must have completed 10th standards with a board recognized by the Indian Government.
- The applicant must have cleared the NEET exam with a sufficient score.
Admission process for Irkutsk State Medical University
There are a few simple steps to be followed by students to complete the admission procedure at Irkutsk State Medical University.
The steps to be followed are:-
- Apply online – the students can submit their documents via the online website of Irkutsk State Medical University. The documents include copies of
- Transcripts of 10th standard
- Transcripts of 11th standard
- Transcripts of 12th standard
- School leaving certificate
- Valid passport
After the online submission of scanned copies of these documents, students have to wait a while.
- Getting an Invitation letter is a next step. Here, the University sends an invitation letter to students after the evaluation and verification of the documents of students. The students will receive a confirmation letter within 1-2 working days by the University.
- The students who receive the confirmation letter are supposed to submit the academic fee of students at earliest. The students can pay the fee by net banking and other options offered by Irkutsk State Medical University.
- Applying for a visa comes next in the list. The students must apply for the visa as soon as possible after getting a confirmation letter as the processing of visa can take time.
The final step is the commencement of classes to register at Irkutsk State Medical University. Students are expected to register themselves within 3 days of reaching the country. The Irkutsk State Medical University is not responsible for cancellation due to careless delays.
Why Indian Students Choose Russia for MBBS Studies?
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: For non-Russian language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of Russia
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
Irkutsk is one of the highly populated states of Russia. The city is situated in the Eastern Siberian region of Russia. It attracts the tourist with its glorious infrastructure and the natural beauty it holds in lakes.
The climate is usually moderate and changes from time to time. The students find it an attractive city as the locals of Irkutsk accept the people from different cultures with an open heart. The city is ideal for selection as a place to live for foreign students.
Deadline for MBBS in Irkutsk State Medical University
The Irkutsk State Medical University starts the commencement of classes for MBBS in September every year. The students are given 3-4 months for getting enrollment in the university.
The application form filling starts from the end week of March and continues till 30th July. The deadline for application in MBBS at Irkutsk State Medical University was 30th July 2019 for the presently passed session.
The dates are tentative and the university tends to change these dates according to the administration of the university.
Benefits of Irkutsk State Medical University
Irkutsk State Medical University is listed amongst the top universities of Russia due to many reasons. These reasons include following features offered by the Irkutsk State Medical University to the students.
The key features include:-
- The Irkutsk State Medical University consists of 7 educational institutes providing education in 19 different faculties under medicine, technology, and management.
- The Irkutsk State Medical University offers 52 kinds of specialization to the MBBS aspirants.
- The university is registered with the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
- The university also contains 3 research institutes to encourage research and development in various subjects.
- The laboratories are well equipped and modern to support and impart the best practical knowledge to students.
- Irkutsk State Medical University has recently scored a high success rate in the Medical Council of India screening test.
- The university library provides thousands of informative materials written by experts.
- The Irkutsk State Medical University has been awarded as highest accreditation level by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- Around 70 thousand experts are running the curriculum and administration of Irkutsk State Medical University.
- There are no additional charges under the name of the donation or processing fee.
- The infrastructure of the university comprises of 9 educational buildings, each with facilities like clean and healthy canteen, washrooms, and spacious rooms.
- The cost of living and tuition fees both are affordable.
- The university offers both masters and bachelors in medicine to students.
- The medium of teaching is English thus breaking the language barrier.
The Irkutsk State Medical University provides hostel facilities to the foreign students inside its campus. The hostel at Irkutsk State Medical University is well built and designed as per the convenience of students.
The university ensures the availability of good food, water and other basic amenities inside the hostel. The hostels provide one room shared by 2-3 students at a time.
The university also makes sure the security of students against any kind of acts of bullying, teasing or ragging.
Why MBBS Experts for Overseas Education Services?
- 100% trustworthy MBBS Abroad Education Consultant in Delhi
- Pool of experts counselors to counsel MBBS aspirants
- Documentation support
- Visa application
- Support in university selection recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Availability of the relevant information 24×7
- Minimal consulting fee charged for the overseas admission services
- Air ticketing & pickup from the landing airport to university campus
- Guidance in selecting accommodation and food facilities near your chosen medical institution for MBBS Program
- Coordination support for parents and student till the study in medicine course
Do not go elsewhere to seek assistance for MBBS admission in the Irkutsk State Medical University. Reach us at MBBS Experts in Delhi for the hassle-free admission solution services 24×7 at a very low consulting fee.
There are so many colleges in the world. Finding a good college for the medicinal studies overseas is a very tough thing and we help you in it. Contact MBBS Experts only if you are looking for the hundred percent value of the money spent for the MBBS abroad admission solution!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.