About the University
A well-reputed and known medical college in Kyrgyzstan, the International School of Medicine, Bishkek is known for its quality medical education. It was established in the year 2003 and has three main campuses in total around the country. Amongst the three campuses, two of them are situated in Bishkek and the third campus is situated in the Cholpon-Ata city. Over 4500 student coming from different nation, study in the three campus of International School of Medicine. It is popularly known as ISM.
International School of Medicine has been a popular location for everyone who wants to study medicine, even Indian students. Not only is it an economical option for your medical study, but studying in the International School of Medicine helps you to engage with students from varied countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, etc. Several medical universities have opened in the Middle East and are quite reputed for their education, but the intake of students in the ISM is huge.
International School Of Medicine Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4500 USD||900 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,15,000 Rupees/yr.||63,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
- International School of Medicine is known for premium education and the way it is preferred as a top destination for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- It has several programs running for students who want to attain quality medical education from a good institute.
- The college has currently more than 3500 students studying with a majority of them being Indian students.
- The university indulges in several undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs and doctoral programs in a varied field of medical sciences.
- The campus is quite huge and easily provides all the facilities required by the students to pursue a medical course in Kyrgyzstan.
- Without any second opinion, International School of Medicine is one of the best medical colleges preaching medical studiesthrough an amazing and experienced staff and teachers nurturing you to become the best medical practitioner.
- Not only this, but the college has a low MBBS fee in Kyrgyzstanwhich makes a lot of medical aspirants from around the globe to flock to ISM and opt for Kyrgyzstan MBBS.
- International School of Medicine has diverse partnerships with many other types of institutions in the country.
- It lets students indulge in diverse types of medical study so that they can treat the future patients following the modern medical equipment and cutting-edge technology and tools.
Facilities and Departments in the ISM
- International School of Medicine is a college that follows its principles and regulations corresponding to the international medical education standards.
- The medical school is known to conduct diverse foreign and domestic policies with a transparent approach.
- The college has a vibe of its own letting all the faculty members, staff and students to take part in the many aspects of the university.
- The University for Kyrgyzstan MBBS has 9 administrative departments and 12 academic departments as of now.
- The teachers constituting the academic staff are highly-qualified personnel having a professional higher education, medical degree, and scientific titles and suffixes.
- ISM consists of 168 teachers with 81 teachers with an academic degree.
The Academic Departments in ISM Consist of Basic and Clinical Fields.
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Natural Sciences Disciplines
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Fundamental Disciplines
- Department of Special Clinical Disciplines
- Department of Introduction to Internal Medicine
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Macro and Micro Anatomy
- Department of Paediatrics, Gynaecology, and Obstetrics
- Department of Infectious Diseases
- Department of Cardiac Surgery & Invasive Methods
International School of Medicine ranks 20996.
The country rank of International School of Medicine is 17 for medical education in Kyrgyzstan which proves that the medical education and degree imparted by ISM is amongst the top ones in the country.
Why Study MBBS In Kyrgyzstan?
The worldwide recognition of the course curriculum and accreditation from WHO, MCI, and other medical councils has increased the importance of medical universities in Kyrgyzstan. Today, for the Indian medical students MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has become the prime choice. There are many good reasons for choosing MBBS Studies from Kyrgyzstan.
Some of the Advantages of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are as below:
- There is no entrance exam conducted by the Kyrgyzstan medical colleges
- a very simple admission procedure for MBBS course in the country
- The tuition fee payable yearly is affordable
- The cost of living for the aspirants in Kyrgyzstan is comparatively low
- The weather condition is pleasant and loved by international students
- Safe and good environment for medical studies
- Low crime rate making education hassle-free and stress-free
- Medical universities are recognised by MCI which is good for Indian students
Overview of the International School of Medicine for MBBS
- Basic eligibility: the student has to obtain 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and should have studied English as a compulsory subject as for the General category (40% in case of other category students).
- NEET entrance test: NEET qualification is a must but you do not have to appear for ILETS or TOEFL.
- Course fees: INR 24 lakhs approx. for five years with a varied fee structure every year.
- Duration of Course: The course duration is for 5 years excluding one year of internship.
- The medium of Instruction: English
- University recognition: the university is recognized by the MCI, WHO, and AIME
- Degree imparted: the degree presented is a doctorate of medicine (MD)
ISM for Indian students
- International School of Medicine is one of the hottest destinations for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan owing to the quality education imparted and the expert and talented staff.
- Every year more than 5000 students take admission into the Ism amongst which 1000+ students are from India.
- The number of enrolments is increasing over the years and so you will not feel lonely in a foreign country.
- Like the Indian medical education, you can go to study Kyrgyzstan MBBS without any second thoughts.
Why should you Choose the ISM to Study Medicine?
There are several reasons as to why you should go for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan in the International School of Medicine.
- It is one of the top medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan known for its premium quality of medical education along with the talented and academically skilled teachers and lecturers.
- The fee structure of the International School of Medicine is affordable enough for all the Indian students and is lower as compared to that of the private medical colleges in India.
- The cost of education in ISM, Kyrgyzstan is 24 lakhs including food and living expenses which are very reasonable as compared to the Indian private medical institutions.
- The university is top-ranked in the county and is equipped with world-class infrastructure and equipped medical laboratories.
- The college has libraries and a good mess for all the on-campus students.
- You will not only get theoretical knowledge about medicine but you will earn a practical approach towards the same.
- As for the internships, you will be interning with the hospital affiliated with the medical college.
- The colleges provide top students who have a diverse understanding of medicine with scholarships on an annual basis.
- The admission procedure is very easy.
- You do not have to appear for any entrance exam; however, you have to qualify NEET with minimum percentile to be eligible for admission in International School of Medicine.
- The student to ratio is ideal for personalized learning.
- The living expenses and accommodation is affordable
- You will get a chance to experience a diverse culture and interact with students from around the globe.
- The medium of instruction is English which is easy to be understood.
- You can start earning while you are studying
- The college doesn’t only have medicine but you can indulge in a variety of extra-curricular activities as well.
- The faculty is very premium and reputed in the field of medical sciences.
- You do not have to pay any hefty donation amount as a part of the admission process, unlike the Indian private medical colleges.
The Accreditations of the University
International School of Medicine is approved and accredited by several medical councils and bodies from around the globe. The accreditations make it easy for students to indulge in successful medical education and career opportunities while they are studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
The Key Recognizing Medical Bodies are:
- Medical Council of India
- World Health Organization
- Institute for International Medical Education AIME
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Organization for Ph.D. education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in the European System (ORPHEUS)
- An International Association for Medical Education (AMEE- http://www.amee,org)
Duration of Studying Medicine in ISM
The total duration of studying medicine in International School of Medicine is 6 years which comprises of five years of theoretical study and one year of practical training.
The students are also provided with practical training while they are in their classroom teaching to make them get hands-on experience in operations, surgeries, and all the other medical fields.
FMGE Exam Coaching
For all those Indian students who wish to return to the country can apply for MCI coaching sessions so that they can be trained well to crack the FMGE/MCI Screening exam.
Deadlines and Timelines for Medical Admissions
To study medicine in Kyrgyzstan in the International School of Medicine, there is a deadline that has to be followed by all the medical aspirants.
The medical study commences from September and so the admissions close by the end of July. This gives you ample time to apply for your visa and start preparing for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.
The following is the list of documents required from all the medical applicants for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
These Include the Following:
- Form of application
- Passport size photo
- Mark sheets of class 10th and 12th from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 10th and 12th from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities, if any.
- The NEET qualified card stating that you have qualified the NEET exam.
- Aadhaar Card to show the nationality of India.
- All the documents should be attested and notarized form the relevant authorities
The Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in ISM
All the medical applicants need to fulfil the following points to be eligible for the MBBS seat in Kyrgyzstan:
- The applicant should be of 17 years of age in the applying year and should not be more than 25 years.
- The applicant must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th standard and should have passed the examination with 50% marks from the respective board (40% for reserved category students).
- The applicant must have studied English as a compulsory subject in 12th.
- He/ She should have qualified NEET exam with minimum percentile.
The admission procedure for Studying MBBS in ISM
Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have a very smooth procedure for admission into the medical universities.
The following points will make you clear with the overall process of admission:
- You need to fill in the application for studying medicine in Kyrgyzstan with all the correct information.
- You then have to pay application fees, admission fees, and all the other fees as per the university norms.
- The candidates will receive an approval letter for their MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.
- The applicant has to apply for a visa to the country.
- They have to send a copy of the visa and other important documents along with the cheque for the first semester fees.
- Get ready to travel to Kyrgyzstan and experience world-class education.
The hostel is available at an annual charge of 650 USD for medical education. The hostel and the living conditions are good and you will not face any problem.
How do MBBS Experts Help for MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan?
- We at MBBS experts love to make the dream of all our students come true.
- When you are thinking of which college is good for you, we help you right from picking the right college until to move for your MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- We understand what dreams mean for you and that is what we do for you, make your dreams come true.
- You can completely rely on us for your entire admission process and beyond since we like to take care of our students until they complete their medical education.
- For all those students, who like to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can believe us to provide them with expert guidance.
Because of the unmatched quality of the MBBS education abroad consulting services and facilities, people recognize us as the most preferred study abroad consultants in Delhi. Our highly comparative service charge is also a key attraction. We make sure you get the value of money spent for your admission support services.
If International School of Medicine, Bishkek is I your mind for MBBS studies, contact MBBS Experts for the total admission solution.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.