Study Nursing Courses Abroad
Nursing course abroad is a good option for the Indian female students. It can open your path to the endless success in life. Post completion of your nursing course, you can get employment opportunities in reputed government and private hospitals not only India but also in the foreign nations. Candidates are free to choose nursing practice at the different locations. A few of the popular medical institution across the globe offering nursing course overseas are University of Sydney, University of Warwick, and the University of Bristol. The duration of the nursing course depends on the level of study you choose and the university you opt for. The postgraduate study is around 2 years and the undergraduate course is of minimum 3 years. Get ready to study nursing abroad from one of the top-ranked school of dentistry studies. Contact us now for the counseling and admission support services in Delhi!
Benefits of Doing Nursing Abroad
- Nursing along with the endless earing opportunities also helps you serve the need patients.
- Low fee structure in comparison to India
- Affordable cost of living
- The happiness that you gain on serving the patients suffering from the different diseases and pains has limitless importance.
- The added advantage and many other favorable reasons have increased the importance of pursuing nursing abroad.
Studying Nursing in Georgia
The development in the medical sector in Georgia has been noteworthy. According to the sources, Georgia has an estimated 73,330 active registered nurses (RNs). $31.13 is the hourly wage in the state which makes about $64,750 annually. This figure is expected to increase with the growing demand for nurses in the country. Georgia has become the hot destination for the Indian students willing to do course in nursing. The country has earned worldwide recognition and has emerged as education hub in the modern time. Moreover the idea of earn while you learn can also be fulfilled. You can earn handsome money working in the European nation while pursuing your B. Sc. Nursing Course. In addition, you can explore the rich culture, enhance your skills, gain more experience in the various departments of medicine, and travel widely.
Becoming a Registered Nurse (RN) in Georgia
- In Georgia, Students in Georgia are free to choose from Associate or Bachelor degree programs
- It helps then prepare for licensure as registered nurses(RNs).
- Associate’s degree programs combine general education courses with nursing fundamentals
- It can be completed in about two years.
Becoming a Nurse in Georgia
- Choose the nursing course suitable for you
- Earn your degree in nursing
- Pass the Licensing Exam
- Earn your License
- For a registered nurse in Georgia, the minimum requirement is an associate degree
- For licensed practical nurses (LPNs), a LPN degree is required
The Popular Nursing Jobs with the Highest Pay are:
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- General Nurse Practitioner
- Gerontological Nurse Practitioner
- Pain Management Nurse
- Nursing Administrator
- Nursing Educator
- Neonatal Nurse
- Critical Care Nurse
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Informatics Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
Important Aspects of Nursing Course
The important thing here is to choose a demanding and renowned educational institution facilitating the nursing. The many options available leave a candidate confused and stressed. Some of the high valued nursing program is rendered in the European country Georgia. Indian students looking for the nursing study abroad can choose nursing in Georgia. Students looking for the nursing courses should definitely focus on the universities imparting training and curriculum in the different nursing courses. Today, a good percentage of the students travel overseas to seek admission in a reputed medical university or college offering the highly sought nursing course.
Seeking Admission to the Nursing Program
- Each country follows its own rules and regulation when it comes to admission.
- Candidates are required to fulfill those eligibility criteria in order to seek the admission to the desired nursing program.
- Each of the candidates needs to gather the required information well in advance so as to prepare the essential documents.
- Since the admissions are purely based on first cum first serve basis, Indian nursing aspirants are advised not to delay.
Studying nursing abroad can at time be challenging. But later, it proves a fruitful decision. The quality of education and the scope after the course makes the courses valuable. A medical world is ready to welcome the registered nurses (RN) in their team serving the humanity.
Following are the Top Accredited Nursing Schools in Georgia
- University of Georgia
- European University
- Caucasus International University
- Tbilisi State medical University
Documents Required for International Nursing Students
- Copy of Passport
- Attested copy of 10th Mark sheet
- Attested copy of 11th Mark sheet
- Attested copy of 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of B. Sc. Degree
- Other documents required by the specific university
The best part of studying nursing in Georgia is the facilities of part time nursing jobs while your study in a prominent medical university. As a nursing student and part time employee, there are many advantages you can enjoy.
Noticeable B. Sc. Nursing in Europe Features
- No IELTS examination required
- Easy VISA processing to work in any Schengen counties
- Work during your chosen B.Sc. Nursing course study
- 100% guaranteed VISA approval
- Great career options with endless growth opportunities
- Indian nursing aspirants can earn a minimum amount of INR 2.5 lakh per month
- Affordable course fee
- Comparatively lower expenses for the stay
- Availability of hygienic food
- Favourable climatic condition
- Safe country for education
- Job opportunity in Georgia after the nursing course completion
Why European Nation for Nursing Course?
Europe has emerged as one of the highly sought and loved destination for the varied medical courses including the nursing program. Searching a suitable employment opportunity for the non-European citizens was a tedious task earlier. So to make the finding of a job easier, the European Employment Services (EURES) has been set up by the worldwide known European Union.
Know European Employment Services (EURES)
The European Employment Services (EURES) is a 32 country European-wide network (the EU Member States together with Iceland, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Norway). It functions within the public sector organisations with the aim of making the search for a job easier. EURES renders multiple services with the key objective of making job search hassle-free.
Good to Know Reasons to Work in Europe
- Good learning and earning opportunities for students
- International exposure
- Good working environment
- Easy job mobility for both male and females
- Working culture offering equality
- Recognition to the deserving talents
- Good pay and benefits to deserving candidates
- Fast growth in the multicultural atmosphere
- Can explore and travel across the nations in Europe
- Can choose from a number of the careers options
- Stable and good career growth
Finding a Suitable job in Europe
We at MBBS Experts help you in the documentation for admission to the nursing courses abroad. We also support in finding a suitable part time working option for the Indian students interested in the same.
Today, Europe has become the top choice for the candidates wiling to earn while learning. You can earn the worldwide recognized degree from the top universities.
Why Choose MBBS Experts for Nursing Overseas?
- Experienced and dependable nursing abroad consultant in Delhi
- Authorised admission partner for several universities
- Free counseling by professional counselors
- Documentation support
- Visa application
- Total admission solution
- Low consulting fee
You can choose to do B.Sc. Nursing course and fulfill your several dreams. Although, many countries are providing the various courses in nursing, nursing from Georgia is recommended on account of the many advantages the country provides to its international students. Do not think more. Just make up your mind and get ready to fly abroad preferably Georgia for the demanding nursing program. Contact the top nursing abroad consultant in Delhi MBBS Experts today to book your seat today!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many NMC Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad