Medical Course without NEET in Georgia
Have you scored less in NEET? Don’t be disheartened. We MBBS Experts are here to help you and assist you in seeking admission in one of the top-notch and renowned medical university in Georgia.
- Recently, The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on suggested by Medical Council of India has made NEET compulsory for all Indian students who wish to pursue MBBS from Georgia.
- The Medical Council of India has made it mandatory as without entrance most of the students often fail to qualify MCI Screening Test.
- Each and every student who has completed his/her Georgian MBBS is required to qualify the MCI Screening Test if he/she wants to start practicing in India.
- Although, the Indian students can take admission in any foreign university without qualifying NEET but they will not be able to practice in India after completing Georgia MBBS.
- The only alternative for them is to study and work only in Georgia for those who complete their Georgia MBBS without qualifying NEET exam.
- Students who qualify NEET, are eligible to get a seat but seats are allocated based on the rank the candidate has obtained.
- If the candidate has scored high in NEET exam and falls into merit list then candidate can take admission in India as well.
- Reality is that thousands of candidates’ quality NEET exam every year, but only a handful of them get admission in medical university. In India, the number of medical seats is limited.
- Therefore, it becomes a necessity to beat the competition to secure a seat in government medical college in India.
- Hence, it is a golden opportunity for Indian students to opt for MBBS in Georgia.
- The Medical Universities in Georgia have made NEET examination mandatory for Indian students who wish to pursue MBBS from Georgia for their benefit.
- All bright, qualified and capable students who come to study medicine in Georgia will be able to qualify MCI Screening Test in future.
- The fundamental reason for less passing percentage for students who wish to pursue medicine in Georgia to clear MCI Screening test was the quality of students that is accepted by these medical universities in Georgia.
- Students need to score good marks in order to get admission for MBBS in This has been changed from the year 2018.
- For more than a decade, Indian students who come to study MBBS in Georgia need not to give any screening test prior to the admission.
- Therefore, Medical Council of India (MCI) has amended the screening test regulations from 2002 and made it obligatory for Indian students who wish to pursue medical course abroad have to clear NEET examination.
- Presently, any student who wish to study medicine from Georgia has to get an MCI Eligibility Certificate from MCI (Medical Council of India), New Delhi office.
- The statistics show that more than 5000 students from India go to Georgia to study medicine.
Our Services to International Students
We make aware of everything who are pursing MBBS courses in foreign land. We provide good counselling throughout the period they are in Europe, for pursuing their course. We understand the basic need of the students and their parents. We understand the dilemma that is their while applying to a course in Abroad. Some of the basic things we do
- Transparent information provided to students about the universities and their educational structure.
- Process the required documents to the respective university.
- Helps in processing the visa application and bring the university letter to student.
- Provide assistance in processing the insurance application.
- Provides accommodation and Indian food facility to students in Abroad.
- Accompanying students on Departure with our trusted employee.
- Pick-up is provided by us to the University.
- Provides assistance in completing the formalities of university.
- Helps in opening a bank account with the right bank.
- Provides Guardianship to students for the complete tenure of education.
- Keeps in touch with the parents and inform about educational and other related activities.
Why Choose Us?
- The most dependable MBBS abroad consultants in Delhi
- Pool of experienced MBBS career counselors at MBBS Experts
- Total MBBS abroad admission solution under single roof
- Professional and highly satisfactory abroad education services
- Courteous counselors to assist in documentation
- Prompt and hassle-free MBBS overseas services
- Pre and post admission assistance to students
- Authorized admission partners for certain medical universities overseas
- Comparatively low consulting fee
- Complete transparency with no hidden charges
- Available round the clock to assist students and parents
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.