University of Georgia – Introduction
The University of Georgia (UGA) was founded in the year 1785. It is the first chartered university in America. The University of Georgia located in Athens acclaim of being the birthplace of the American system of public higher education. UGA includes 17 academic colleges and schools. The first educational institution established in the year 1801 was the Franklin College of Arts and Sciences. The latest educational institution is the College of Engineering established in 2012.
The university has witnessed remarkable development in the past and has today become one of the most popular universities in the world. Today, students from many countries study different subjects in the campuses of the university.
Indian students are found travelling to pursue their MBBS course from the University of Georgia. There are many facilities and advantages provided to the students, teachers, supporting staff, and other associates contributing in the growth of the university. It has the student enrolment of over 35,000 which includes undergraduate students and the graduates.
University Of Georgia Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4500 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,15,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
- The university facilitates 25 baccalaureate degrees in over140 fields
- 34 masters in 130 fields,
- Professional degrees in law, pharmacy, and veterinary medicine.
- specialist education degrees in 18 fields,
- four doctoral degrees in 98 areas,
- It also has three international residential centers located in Cortana (Italy), Oxford (England), and in Costa Rica.
- It has gained worldwide recognition and has become the education hub.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in University of Georgia (UGA)
- Top notch education facilities for the students
- Safe and engaging environment for all
- No capitation fee
- Infrastructure is modern and highly advanced
- No specific entrance examinations for getting MBBS admission
- Tuition fees are low
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist
- Instruction in English for the international medical candidates
- Good and reasonably priced accommodation facility available
Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBBS in UGA
- Age: The candidate age must be 17 years or more at the time of applying for the MBBS Program. Do not apply if you are unable to fulfill the age limit criteria and wait for the time.
- Education: The applicant should have passed their 12th class exam from a recognized board. He/she should have 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and English. Their overall percentage should not be less than 50%. The ST/SC/OBS class students must have passed the 12th class exam from a recognized board with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and English.
- Language: The medical aspirant should be able to understand, speak, and write English.
- Entrance exam: The candidate needs to have qualified NEET with the minimum percentage required. No IELTS/TOEFL is required.
- The admission process is hassle free.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission in UGA
The following documents are required for the admission to MBBS Course:
Age Proof: The candidate should present a photocopy of his/her age proof. The document recommended are10th Board Exam Certificate or the birth certificate of the candidate.
Academic certificates: The applicant should keep ready his/her 10th Board Exam Mark sheet, 12th Board Exam Mark Sheet, School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate.
Travel and Health Insurance Certificate: A photocopy of his/her travel & health insurance is to be presented.
Character Certificate: The candidate should present a photocopy certifying his/her character certified by a registered organization signed by the authorized signatory.
Nationality Certificate: He or she is required to present a photocopy of his/her document proving the nationality.
Passport-size photographs: Passport-size photographs should also be produced by the candidate while applying for the same. Make sure to get the photos clicked against a white background.
Bank statement of parents: The candidate should also produce the bank statement of his or her guardian for the last six months. It is as per the admission process required for official use.
Advantages to Indian Students Studying MBBS Course in Georgia
- No entrance exams like TOEFL/IELTS is needed
- The standard and quality of education are very high.
- Universities recognized by MCI
- Getting a visa is easy
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Top notch education facilities for the students
- Safe and engaging environment for all
- Welcoming people who valued education
- Globally recognized medical courses (UNESCO, WHO, European Council)
- Focus on practical aspects of learning
- Good career opportunities
Why Students Prefer Study MBBS in Georgia?
Below are some reasons to choose medical studies in Georgia:
- Education facilities are simply world class : modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere : low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Cost of accommodation is low : low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- English medium classes : For non-local language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- Appropriate environment for research : the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Globally recognized degree : Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of Georgia
- Reasonable tuition fee : it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
- Premium quality education : The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- No entrance examinations : it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or capitation : the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- Good Student Networking : Students from the different corners travel Georgia for the medical studies following different culture. This helps students interact and respect culture followed by different nations. It develops a sense of brotherhood and good studying environment. Also, helps to develop international student network.
- Teacher student’s ratio in class : A major percentage of Indian students in the MBBS class are found in the Georgian universities. The strength of students in class is 20:1. It is done to maintain the ratio of teacher and student. Students get the required attention needed for better understanding of medical course curriculum.
- Free Coaching for MCI Screening Test : some universities in Georgia offer free coaching for the Medical Council of India Screening Test to students who wish to return back to India for the medical practice after MBBS studies from Georgia.
- Exposure to international culture : Because students from the varied countries come together for the medicinal studies in universities based in Georgia, students get to know about the admirable cultures. You get the chance to develop relation with students from the diverse culture.
Important to Learn Before Seeking Admission
- MBBS in Georgia duration
- Medical education in Georgia
- MBBS programs in Georgia
- MBBS Universities in Georgia
- MBBS Fees in Georgia
- MCI approved Medical Universities in Georgia
- Eligibility for MBBS in Georgia
- Procedure for MBBS in Georgia
- Climatic condition
- Food and accommodation facilities, and more
Academic & Students Life
- The student-faculty ratio at University of Georgia is balanced to make sure students get proper attention from the teachers.
- University of Georgia includes the following popular majors: Biology/Biological Sciences, Finance, General, Psychology, General, General, Marketing/Marketing Management, General, and more.
Students enjoy studying in the campus because of the engaging environment. Students are cooperative and cheerful. Several activities, sports activities are conducted from time to time for students. Many international students stay in the university hostels.
University of Georgia’s ranking in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities is 50.
Educational institutions are ranked on the basis of their performances across defined indicators of excellence.
Facilities in the University
Varied facilities are provided to students to ensure their comforts while studying. University of Georgia offers a number of student services.
- placement service
- day care
- health service
- health insurance
- campus safety and security services
Accreditation of the University
- Medical Council of India (MCI),
- World Health Organization (WHO), and more
The course duration of MBBS is Georgia is five years divided into ten semesters. The medical course also includes 1 year of internships.
- Five years of the MBBS course in Georgia is divided into ten semesters
- The course includes one year of internship. The medical students get a chance to work in various healthcare facilities to gain practical experience.
Student Intake capacity of University of Georgia
The application deadline for applying to University of Georgia is Jan. 1 and the early action deadline is Oct. 15.
Major Services at MBBS Experts for MBBS Abroad Studies
- Right from the start of the filling up of the application forms till the time you land in Georgia, we are one-stop destination for the entire range of comprehensive study abroad package.
- We do not care what time or day it is; we are available 24*365*7 as a professional MBBS Education Consultants for Georgia in India.
- We have a house full of experienced people who have been guiding a number of students to establish a profitable medical career in Georgia.
- We also have tie-ups with different Georgian and European universities and so you are always in safe hands.
- We arrange for any fee waiver be it in the form of assistantships or scholarships so that your parents do not feel the burden of the MBBS fees in Georgia.
- You do not have to worry about the visa proceedings or the booking of the travel tickets, we are there for everything.
- For us, your dream matters more than money so all our services are fully transparent and affordable as well. Our aim lies in rendering support related to Education in Georgia for Indian students.
- We ensure that you are in the best of your health even when studying in Georgia, and stay in touch with you until you have completed your course curriculum.
Why to Choose MBBS Experts for MBBS Admission Abroad?
- 100% trustworthy MBBS Abroad Education Consultant in Delhi
- Pool of experts counselors to counsel MBBS aspirants
- Documentation support
- Visa application
- Support in university selection recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Availability of the relevant information 24×7
- Minimal consulting fee charged for the overseas admission services
- Air ticketing & pickup from the landing airport to university campus
- Guidance in selecting accommodation and food facilities near your chosen medical institution for MBBS Program
- Coordination support for parents and student till the study in medicine course
Why waste time in unnecessary thoughts. We are ready to provide you all the relevant information, clear your doubts, and help you fulfill your dream of studying medicine abroad.
Contact MBBS Experts team to make your admission to the MBBS Course hassle-free. We will help you seek admission and support with all the necessary assistance.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.