Wroclaw medical university is one of the most renowned medical colleges for the study of medicine in Poland. The first medical hospital in the university was found in13th century and the medical classes began in 1745. It has emerged as one of the top destinations for the study of medicine in Poland.
Wroclaw Medical University has 22 worldwide agreements of collaboration marked with different colleges abroad. There is a wide trade of students and teaching staff inside the system of the Socrates and Erasmus projects of the European Union, particularly with France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Spain, the Netherlands, and England.
Medical University of Wroclaw Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||12500 USD||1500 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||8,75,000 Rupees/yr.||1,05,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key features of Wroclaw Medical University
- Wroclaw is a city with a rich medical heritage.
- The principal clinic was established in the thirteenth century.
- Drug was first educated in 1745 by the foundation of the Collegium Medico-Chirurgicum. It was the main restorative school in the city.
- Pioneers in the field of drug, for example, Alois Alzheimer who found Alzheimer’s disease, Robert Koch the maker of present day bacteriology, and Paul Erlich who found chemotherapy all worked and concentrated in Wroclaw.
- Today Wroclaw stays a centre for therapeutic instruction, complete with many qualified masters.
- The university has highly experienced professors and it offers an environment to study with the assistance of the best professors in the country.
Faculty and Departments
The Wroclaw Medical University comprises of 5 departments: Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Public Health, and Postgraduate Education. The total number of seats and facilities adds up to 164. Out and out, 1093 scholarly educators and teachers work at the Medical University and around 6000 students proceed with their medical studies.
Medicine: The Faculty of Medicine is the oldest and the biggest faculty of Wroclaw Medical University. It was set up on November 14, 1945, as one of six faculties of the Medical University of Wroclaw.
Dentistry: The Dentistry Unit was set up at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Wroclaw and Technical University in Wroclaw on April 13, 1947. In 1950, the school of dentistry turned into a piece of the Wroclaw Medical University.
Pharmacy: Despite the fact that the Faculty was set up 70 years back on the remnants of Wroclaw, today it is situated in the most up to date some portion of the college grounds. However, students are the central quality of the Faculty, working effectively in students associations and drawing in them in many health prevention initiatives in the city.
Health Science: It is the biggest faculty in the region which educates nurses, paramedics, dietician, and public health managers.
This new faculty has four in-house departments:
- Department of Nursing Education
- Department of social nursing
- Department of nurse’s work organization
- Department of clinical nursing and rehabilitation
Postgraduate Medical training: The Faculty of Postgraduate Medical Training was isolated from the Faculty of Medicine of Wroclaw Medical University on May 25, 1992. Since its foundation, 503 doctoral papers have been submitted for audit. Since 1992, 39 research labourers of the Faculty were granted scholarly degrees by Presidents of Poland.
University ranking in the world
- The world rank of the medical university of Wroclaw is 4828, and the country ranking is 56. This university is one of the most trusted for the study of medicine in Poland.
- If you are planning to pursue your medical studies in Poland then the medical university of Wroclaw is one of the best for the purpose. Studying in this university would ensure you a bright career in future.
- The Medical University of Wroclaw is perhaps the most blazing goal for the Indian understudies and a lot of Indian Students settle on MBBS courses in Poland consistently with expanding the number of enrolments.
- Along these lines, if you go for MBBS in Poland, you will undoubtedly meet the kindred Indian understudies who will give you air like Indian.
- Along these lines, as an Indian understudy, you can go for an MBBS study in Poland with no sorts of delays.
Why Medical University of Wroclaw to Pursue Medical Studies?
The reputed national Medical University of Wroclaw is one of the best universities for medical studies. All the courses are approved by the medical board of New York and California and the UN. The professional training programs are based on EU standards.
Graduates can take the medical licensing examination in other EU countries and in Australia, the US, Canada, and New Zealand as well. The main reason to choose the Medical University of Wroclaw is that the study is much more affordable there than the other big cities. Wroclaw is one of the biggest college towns in Poland.
The different features to choose Wroclaw Medical University which are as follows:
- Highly experienced teachers for best quality education
- To get admission to the university, no donation is needed.
- Ideal student-teacher ratio
- Excellent infrastructure
- Smooth administration and easy admission procedure
- Accommodation is at low cost
- Modern library and great research centre
- Opportunities for internships and scholarships
Accreditation of University
Wroclaw Medical University is accredited and approved by the organizations that are listed below. These organizations ensure that the students enjoy successful career options while studying in the university.
- Ministerstwo Nauki i Szkolnictwa Wyzszego, Polsce
- (Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Poland),
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Marksheets of secondary and high school
- 6 Photographs (passport size)
- Certificate of migration
- Character certificate
- Visa and passport
- Medical Certificate
Documents required for visa application are as follow:
- A valid passport of the applicant
- Recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Duration of MBBS in Wroclaw Medical University
The total duration of medicine study Poland is 5 years which is divided into classroom course and apprenticeship. The students studying there can get all the theoretical as well as practical training in the 5-year course.
Deadline for Admission
To study medicine in Poland, in the Wroclaw Medical University, there is a timeline for admission which has to be strictly kept in mind.
The deadline is in the month of July every year; the intake of Poland MBBS admissions starts in the month of September.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Wroclaw Medical University
Poland medical colleges have a totally smooth and continuous affirmation process. To get a better thought of the general procedure of confirmation, if it’s not too much trouble perused.
- The procedure of admission starts with the application structure with the end goal of examining medication in Poland. The applicants are required to present the structure with the previously mentioned archives in the organization as referenced by the college.
- Then the application expenses, affirmation charges, and the preparing charges are required to be paid as per the standards of the college among which the expenses for application just as affirmation are to be paid ahead of time while the preparing expenses can be either sent to Poland or India whichever is prior.
- The competitors can hope to get the official photocopy of the affirmation letter issued by the college in the wake of making the instalment inside seven to ten working days.
- The accepting of the confirmation letter and the issuance of the Poland visa takes around 30 days.
Indian Food Facility
Food is always a topic to worry about because every country has its different cuisines and different food habits. The canteen of Medical University of Wroclaw provides excellent quality Indian food. If you are planning to study in the university you do not need to worry about the food.
- The college gives residence rooms for the students.
- The rooms are situated in the side of the University doors.
- In the vast majority of the cases a square sort quarters with double rooms is being given to the global students.
- The apartment for rent is also available and the assistance of the university is also given so that the students get the apartment at an affordable price.
Why to Study MBBS in Poland?
There are a number of reasons as to why you should study medicine in Poland.
Some of the major factors to consider are as listed below:
- The low cost fee structure of the top and best Poland MBBS colleges as compared to the Indian private medical universities is the key reason as to why the students opt to study medical in Poland.
- The students can get global exposure.
- The medical colleges in Poland offer world class education and they are packed with advanced technology as well as equipment which are highly beneficial for the students.
- There is no requirement of donation fees or anything of that sort.
- The students need not appear for any entrance test for getting admission to Poland MBBS colleges.
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- In all the MCI approved Poland medical college, the medium of instruction is English which makes it easier for the Indian students.
- The best Poland universities for medicine are top rankers of the world and hence the students get a chance to study at some of the top universities of the world.
- Cracking IELTS or TOEFL is not required to get admission MBBS colleges in Poland.
- Teacher student’s ratio in class: A major percentage of Indian students in the MBBS class are found in the Poland universities. The strength of students in class is 10-20. It is done to maintain the ratio of teacher and student. Students get the required attention needed for better understanding of medical course curriculum.
- Exposure to international culture: Because students from the varied countries come together for the medicinal studies in universities based in Poland, students get to know about the admirable cultures. You get the chance to develop relation with students from the diverse culture.
- Learn Polish language: The top universities in Poland also offer varied language programs during vacations. Also, students can chose from the short and long duration course in Chinese language which can help them settle in Poland and interact with patients worldwide comfortable interacting in the Polish language.
MBBS Experts – Single Destination for MBBS Abroad Solution
At MBBS Experts, you can get satisfactory information on the following:
- MBBS in Russia duration
- Medical education in Russia
- MBBS programs in Russia
- MBBS Universities in Russia
- MBBS Fees in Russia
- MCI approved Medical Universities in Russia
- Eligibility for MBBS in Russia
- Procedure for MBBS in Russia
- Climatic condition
- Food and accommodation facilities, and more
How do MBBS Experts Help for MBBS in Poland?
- Free of cost counselling
- A 100% dependable and professional consultant in Delhi
- Making the availability of Poland Medical college list
- Helping in finding the low fees Poland MBBS colleges
- Assisting in choosing the best Poland MBBS university
- Personal attention to student problem or parents problem
- Assisting in the documentation process
- Helping in finding suitable accommodation and food facilities in Poland
- Complete admission support
- act as a coordinator between students and their parents until the MBBS in Poland course completion
Why MBBS Experts for Overseas Education Services?
- 100% trustworthy MBBS Abroad Education Consultant in Delhi
- Pool of experts counsellors to counsel MBBS aspirants
- Documentation support
- Visa application
- Support in university selection recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Availability of the relevant information 24×7
- Minimal consulting fee charged for the overseas admission services
- Air ticketing & pickup from the landing airport to university campus
- Guidance in selecting accommodation and food facilities near your chosen medical institution for MBBS Program
Hire the study MBBS abroad support services rendered by MBBS Experts only if you are interested in saving your time and money. We at MBBS Experts assure you the highly satisfactory, professional and timely admission solution services at very low consulting charges.
Contact us today for the free counselling session!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.