Europe has been the topmost choice of thousands of the Indian students interested in pursuing MBBS course from abroad. There are many options but due to some of the remarkable reasons, Europe has topped the chart. The percentage of students seeking MBBS course admission has been constantly increasing every year. The percentage of MBBS program applicants from Indian territories has risen from 5% to 15% in the last 10 years.Europe has emerged as one of the top promising destinations for medicinal studies across the globe. Whether it is the MBBS in Europe admission session 2022-23 or 2023-24, Europe has become the prime choice of students from varied states in India planning to become a successful doctor in the near future. Rush to apply for MBBS from Europe admission 2022-23 today!
MBBS in Europe - Key Attractions for Indian Student
- A safe destination for medical studies for both male and females
- Affordable fee structure suitable for financially weak students
- A promising location for MBBS studies in the world
- A good percentage of medical seats for international MBBS applicants
- Cost-effective food and accommodation facility also within the campus
- MBBS admission intake month is October
- Hassle-free process for MBBS Program admission
- Prestigious NMC approved colleges available to choose
- No donation charged
- No hidden charges of any type
- Easy availability of Indian food items
- Moderate climate suitable for Indian MBBS study students
MBBS in Europe at a Glance
|MBBS Course Duration
||October (Subject to Change)
||NEET / TOEFL
|Medium of Instruction
|Structure of Fee
||3500 - 8000 USD / Year
||NMC & WHO
Advantages of MBBS Studies in Europe for Indian Students
- No Scope of Donations or Capitation: the universities based at different places in Europe strictly follow the strict policy of no capitation fee.
- Premium Education Quality: The quality of medical education and the course content designed for the MBBS Program is of international standard.
- English Medium Classes: For international students language is not at all a barrier. The reason for it is English the medium of instruction.
- Cost of Accommodation is Low: The low-cost accommodation facility within a campus and outside university campus is a key attraction for 9 out of 10 Indian students worried about expenses.
- Education facilities world-class: The latest equipment, airy classrooms, modern amenities, good and modern infrastructure, water, and electric supply 24x7 makes living for students a great comfort.
- Safe and Healthy Study Atmosphere: Low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood make countries in Europe more safe and sound option for Indian MBBS and other course applicants.
- Part Time Work: Students pursuing a medicinal course from varied NMC recognised medical universities overseas has the option to look for part-time work subject to certain terms. It is allowed by some institutions to support study and other expenses incurred while pursuing an MBBS course abroad.
- Appropriate Environment for Research: Many prestigious MBBS course offering universities have facility and study environment encouraging eligible students to opt for the research workspost completion of the MBBS course.
- Globally Recognized Degree: Not only WHO and NMC but also many global medical governing bodies have recognised medical universities located in the various European countries.
- Affordable Fee Structure: It is a very important factor playing important part in attracting maximum international students coming from weaker sections of human society every year.
- Scholarships: Many universities abroad also provide the facility of scholarships. Students can win a scholarship to fund MBBS studies in Europe expenses.
- No Entrance Examinations: Helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination. There is no need to undergo preparation before seeking MBBS course admission in any European medical university. Some universities may need international applicants to clear pre-defined MBBS course admission tests.
MBBS in Europe Accreditations
- NMC (National Medical Commission)
- Ministry of Education
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Duration of MBBS Course
- The duration to study MBBS in Europe is between 5 to 6 years.
- Most of the universities opt for 6 years
- It includes 5 years of studying and 1 year of internship
Fees Structure for MBBS in Europe
- MBBS in Europe fees range between USD 4000 to USD 7000 varying due to a college fee structure which equals to INR 3 lacs to INR 6 lacs approximately
- It does not include accommodation and food costs
- Fee is affordable compared to the study cost of MBBS in India
- The cost of accommodation ranges between USD 500 to USD 1000 which equals to INR 35,000 to INR 85,000 per year
- The fee structure and other expenses are low in comparison to Indian and other countries.
MBBS in Europe - Eligibility Criteria
- Passing the NEET exam is important.
- The age of the medical candidate should be a minimum of 17 years.
- The MBBS applicant should have passed 10+2 or the equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- IELTS or TOEFL test is required for students from non-English schools.
Documents for MBBS in Europe Admission
- Scanned mark sheet copy of 10th and 12th standard
- Scanned copies of NEET scorecard
- Clear copy of Passport size photographs
- Offer letter from the European MBBS university
- Migration certificate
- Medical or fitness certificate with complete reports
- Birth certificate copy
- Air tickets
- Copy of a valid passport
- Bank statement of the guardian to support the cost of MBBS education and accommodation while pursuing MBBS course overseas
Common Steps for MBBS Course in Europe Admission
- Shortlist the medical university or college for MBBS course
- Check if you are able to fulfil a specific medical college eligibility criteria
- Upon your eligibility fulfilment, choose the course you are willing to study
- Gather other relevant information
- Fill the online admission application form
- Submit the correctly filled application form.
- Upload the required documents or mail as an attachment as instructed by your chosen NMC-approved medical university located in Europe
- Arrange the other supporting documents
- Wait for the response and admission update. You can also inquire about your MBBS admission application status
- Upon receiving the positive response and welcome letter, proceed further for VISA application and documentations
- Once, your VISA is approved, book your air ticket and get ready to fly for MBBS study abroad.
The Top Countries in Europe to Pursue MBBS Program
Students from different countries travel Europe to do MBBS from top NMC recognised universities in the Europe. Making connections there is quite easy. All the MBBS programs that are offered by the universities there include internship programs as well that aim to make students industry-ready by providing practical exposure.The MBBS course duration includes 1 year of internship which is mandatory for all students.
MBBS in Georgia
Georgia is a highly sought choice for many of the eligible students truly interested in becoming a doctor in life. The admission process being simple and easy, students prefer to seek an MBBS study seat in one of the top-ranked colleges based in the country. Most of the colleges in Georgia are approved by the National Medical Commission. Pursuing MBBS from an NMC recognised medical college is an added advantage for students looking to practice in the home country India post completion of the MBBS course from top Georgian medical universities. The tuition fee per year ranges from USD 2800 to USD 7500. Every year over 7000 students seek admission in the demanding MBBS study course from India and other nations. The food and living cost can come up to INR 30,000 a month. For Indian students, the popular universities and colleges offering medicinal studies have facilitated Indian cuisine at an economical cost.
Advantages of MBBS in Georgia for Indian Students
- The admission process is simple &easy.
- The university doesn’t ask international MBBS students for capitation.
- No need to give entrance or screening tests for admission to a college.
- There is an online admission facility with a quick response.
- High-quality education and globally accepted curriculum.
- Experience and qualified teaching faculties.
- Safe and secure nation for international students who plan to do MBBS from a foreign nation.
- Students should choose MBBS study in Georgia due to the low fee structure.
- Affordable cost of living and food
- Internship in good hospitals for better understanding.
MBBS in Belarus
There are over 10 million students applying for NEET every year but only a limited number of the students succeed in seeking admission in their dream colleges run by government of India. About 20% students somehow manage to get their MBBS program seat confirmed in private medical colleges. A huge number of the talented candidates are left behind hopeless with their dream of becoming a reputed doctor. The good part is the option of MBBS in Belarus with a worry-free admission process. Many students from India have already sought admission in reputed Belarus based medical colleges. There are many good reasons that have proved key causes for Indian medical aspirants choosing MBBS from Belarus every year. The admission is open for 2022-23 session and female and male candidates should rush for the documentation and admission application. Leave your disappointment aside and contact us for the dependable MBBS abroad consulting services in Delhi round the year.
Reasons to Choose Belarus for MBBS Study
- Belarus is one of the safe places for MBBS studies
- It is known for the international standard of medical education
- The universities and colleges are recognised by NMC and WHO
- Safe for male and female medical students
- The country Belarus has a good study environment
- Economical fee structure and living expenses
- Indian food is available easily
- Good choice for higher education in medicine
MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine today is another hot choice for Indian medical aspirants. Students not only from the financially weak section but also from good families have considered MBBS in Ukraine as the prime choice. The country provides talented students with many facilities. It is the number of the good factors that have increased number of MBBS course applicants. Candidates failing to seek admission to the MBBS course in India can choose MBBS study in Ukraine to fulfil the dream of becoming a renowned doctor. If you are competing to seek MBBS course admission, professional MBBS abroad consultants in Delhi can help with documentation and admission support. The admission process is simple. The tuition fee is also low. The MBBS from Ukraine can open door to a rewarding career in the field of medicine.
Favourable Factors for MBBS Study in Ukraine
- There are many cheap medical universities in Ukraine to choose.
- The MBBS course education standard in Ukraine is higher.
- The faculties are cooperative and experienced.
- There are numerous colleges and universities to choose from for international applicants.
- Pursuing the MBBS course from NMC approved universities is hassle-free.
- The fee structure and cost of living is affordable in Ukrainian universities.
- Good quality food and study environment is a major attraction for Indian students.
- The medical degrees are recognised worldwide.
- The Ukrainian universities are recognised by the NMC, WHO, and other medical bodies.
MBBS in Russia
MBBS has always been a popular career option for eligible Indian medical students. The cost of the MBBS course in India from private colleges is very high. But MBBS study from Russia is affordable. The cost of the MBBS course in Russian medical colleges is comparatively low. Indian students looking for a cheap medical college in Russia offering admission to the MBBS course can select from the top NMC approved colleges or universities.The medical institutions are approved by WHO, NMC, and other medical bodies. Over 13,000 medical students from India are found studying medicine in Russian universities.
MBBS in Russia Advantages
- No entrance examinations: It helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or capitation: The universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- Cost of accommodation is low: Low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned about expenses
- Education facilities are simply world-class: Modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24x7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: Low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
MBBS in Poland
Since most of the universities in Poland offer MBBS courses in the English language international students prefer to pursue MBBS in Poland. Poland has good national economy in the whole of Europe.It ranks among the top countries in the world that offer high-paid jobs in Poland even to students successfully completing MBBS from the local universities. Most of the colleges and universities located in Poland get enrolment from foreign students. A good percentage of MBBS study application is from the Indian students.
The facilities that Indian students will enjoy in Poland
- Top NMC approved medical universities for MBBS program
- Affordable tuition fees for MBBS in Poland
- Option to learn a foreign language and international exposure
- Latest scientific equipment used for practical
- No capitation or donation of any kind
- Complete transparency for MBBS course admission
- Economical living and food expenses
- Low crime and safe for female MBBS aspirants too
- Safe study medicine in Poland facility for all
- The facility of NMC screening coaching
MBBS in Romania
The MBBS degree offered in Romania is not only internationally recognized but post completing the course, the MBBS graduates can easily find a job anywhere in the world. Also, the cost of living in Romania is quite affordable which in turn makes it a popular destination. One can explore different kinds of medical programs offered by top Romanian universities so that they can get prestigious jobs in different parts of the world. MBBS study from Romania is truly a good option for students willing to become a well-known medical practitioner.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Romania
- Quality education for MBBS students
- Hostel fee maximum for 6 years during MBBS program is 7300 Euro
- Tuition fee for 6 years can be 31,000 Euro (approx.)
- Exposure to international culture
- The medium of education is English
- Living cost for MBBS aspirants can be as low as 150 euro a month
- World-class modern infrastructure offering airy classrooms
- 24x7 internet facility
- Clean and hygienic food for MBBS in Romania Indian students
Top Medical Universities in Romania
Take a look at some of the top-notch medical universities in Romania:
- Ovidius University of Constanta
- University of Oradea
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila
- Victor Babes University of Medicine and Pharmacy
MBBS in Bulgaria
Indian medical students can expect a good job offer after the completion of MBBS in Bulgaria that can give him/her a handsome salary. The medical professionals could get a pay hike of at least 5-15% each year.The medical sector is one of the top areas that can help students to get a job anywhere in the world. MBBS study from Bulgaria is a hot destination for many Indian students looking for MBBS abroad.
Why MBBS Study in Bulgaria?
- No entrance examinations for admission to the Bulgarian medical universities
- No donations are required
- The top Bulgarian medical universities are NMC recognised
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Top-notch education facilities for the students
- Safe and engaging environment for all
- Welcoming people who value education
- Infrastructure is modern and highly advanced
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for MBBS studies in Bulgaria
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist
- Instruction in English for the international medical candidates
- Superb education facilities with necessary practical training
- Modern and advanced infrastructure
Top Medical Universities in Bulgaria
Take a look at some of the top-notch medical universities in Bulgaria:
- Top Medical Universities in Bulgaria
- Medical University of Sofia
- Medical University of Varna
- Pleven Medical University
- Plovdiv Medical University
Why Choose us for MBBS in Europe?
- Experienced study abroad consultant in Delhi
- Transparency and satisfaction assured
- Professional and courteous counsellors to counsel
- Assist in choosing the best nation for MBBS Studies
- Helping to choose the best NMC approved foreign university/college
- A satisfactory answer to queries
Some More Advantages with us
- Professional admission counselling
- Dedicated team member to assist
- Admission application support
- Documentation support
- Information sharing related to USMLE
- Positive students and parents feedback
- VISA application guidance
- Air ticketing & Forex support
- Support in searching for food and accommodation abroad
- Post-admission support free of cost
- Low consulting fee
According to the Indian Ministry of Health, passing NEET with minimum qualifying marks/percentage is mandatory for MBBS admission abroad.
Ofcourse yes, it is a good decision to pursue MBBS from Europe. There are many favourable reasons that make Europe a hot destination for Indian medical students.
Yes, MBBS in Georgia and other European nations are safe even for international female candidates.
Compared to most of the nations in the world, the fee structure for MBBS in Europe is low. Some colleges even allow international students to pay the tuition fees in instalments.
Any university or college offering MBBS course recognised by the National Medical Commission (NMC) is the right selection for male and female Indian candidates.
Not at all, the cost of living and food is affordable making study MBBS in Europe the perfect decision even for financially weak students.
It is good to apply for MBBS study admission in Europe through a reputed study abroad education consultants in Delhi.
Indian MBBS aspirants can choose from Georgia, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria as a cheap option for MBBS program.
No, international students do not need to capitation fee for MBBS course admission.
English is the medium of instruction for international MBBS students. Learning the local language for effective communication is optional for candidates.
The minimum of 17 year age completion is mandatory for MBBS study admission in Europe.
The duration of the MBBS course is 6 years for international medical candidates. It includes 1 year of an internship program.
Education loan depends upon a candidate’s eligibility. Also, students can contact his/her study abroad admission consultant for education loan support.
Yes, after clearing the ‘NMC Screening Test’ students can practice medicine in India post MBBS course from abroad.
A successful MBBS doctor post completion of the MBBS course and passing the ‘NMC Screening Test’ can apply for government jobs. He/she can work in private hospitals or run owned healthcare centres or clinics in India.
There are many great universities in Europe. Lviv National Medical University is one of the most visited ones as by international students. The universities are tailored to provide the finest medical training using the most modern tools and techniques.
The duration of medical training costs 5 years, plus 1year of internship. This is the same in almost all medical colleges throughout Europe, however in Germany it can extend up to 7 years as per the recent medical training norms.
NEET passing criteria is also another important criterion for the medical colleges throughout Europe, so if someone holds a NEET passing certificate then that person will be getting special importance and preference in many projects.
The minimum fee for doing MBBS in Europe is 2900 USD/year and the maximum fee can go up to 9000 USD/year. The total fee structure is quite affordable compared to many other countries. Indian students will not have to spend a ton for getting an MBBS degree from Europe.
The average living cost for international students in Europe is somewhere around 250-900 USD per month. It totally depends on the lifestyle the student is showcasing. As always, a minimalistic lifestyle never hurt anyone.
The primary medium of education for the medical schools in Europe is English. International students never face problems communicating with students in Europe or even with the study materials as English is one of the mostly spoken languages in European region.
The Indian student are habituated to live in a tropical climate. So in Europe, they will find the climate very comfortable as it is not too hot but gets more cold that that of Indian, depends on which part of Europe they are residing.
It is not a shock to the Indian people anymore but there are a number of Indian restaurants throughout Europe as even the Europeans are fond of certain Indian cuisines. So, the Indian students will find eating in Europe quite hassle free.
India sends a good number of students to almost all regions of Europe for study and work purposes. Furthermore, the foreign relations of India with European countries at the moment are quite strong, so the Indian students will be heartily greeted when they arrive there.
The medical colleges will require the offer letter that they were granted before admission. Furthermore, the authorities will ask for the VISA from them as well. An international student should have the student VISA with them at all times.