Izhevsk State Medical Academy
Izhevsk State Medical Academy is one of the most preferred medical universities in Russia. Students enrolling for MBBS Russia are highly attracted by the experienced staff, easy curriculum and advanced researchers at Izhevsk State Medical Academy. There are over 21 thousand experts who have completed their education with Izhevsk State Medical Academy.
The university was established in 1993 and from the last 80 years, Izhevsk State Medical Academy has always been satisfactory towards the choices of organizations and students. The university is maintained by 351 teachers which include 86 expertise doctors and are responsible for handling 52 departments.
The university also comprises of over 28 clinical bases of academy providing practical help to students. The university is also the host of students from over 113 states including India. Indian students have a leading Russian Medical University.
Izhevsk State Medical Academy Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||6000 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||4,20,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Faculties at Izhevsk State Medical Academy
The various departments in which Izhevsk State Medical Academy provides medical studies include:-
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Department of Post Graduate and Professional Training
- Centre for Practical Skills
- Centre for Pre – Academy and Additional Training
Post-graduation under medical courses is also provided by Izhevsk State Medical Academy is following subjects:-
- Medicine of urgent conditions
- Infectious Diseases
- Neurology and many more.
The students can also practice medicine out of Russia after achieving MBBS Graduation from Izhevsk State Medical Academy.
Country and World Ranking
The university is well known amongst the medical universities of Russia. The university is now one of the top medical universities.
The university holds a reputed rank in the list of universities recognized by World Health Organizations all around the world. The university holds 6869th rank in thousands of medical universities around the globe.
The university however holds a reputed rank of 275th post in the recognized medical universities of Russia. The ranking of a university is constantly getting better due to the development of the university day by day.
Indian students and Izhevsk State Medical Academy
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy offers graduation and post-graduation courses to all students from different countries and areas of Russia.
- The university is well known for International Services for students. Izhevsk State Medical Academy proves out to be best under the hospitality field for Indian students since 1988.
- The Indian students also prefer Izhevsk State Medical Academy as it offers post-graduation courses along with graduation courses.
- The students can choose to stay in Russia and achieve expertise in any department except focusing only on one screening test of MCI for practicing medicine in India.
- The students have two equally potential options for themselves after graduation.
Accreditation of Izhevsk State Medical Academy
The Izhevsk State Medical Academy is recognized by various organizations that look after the running and development of medical universities all around the globe.
The Izhevsk State Medical Academy is recognized by
- WHO – World Health Organization
- MCI – Medical Council of India
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Health Care Social Development of the Russian Federation
The Izhevsk State Medical Academy is also a member of some of the associations related to the medical field including the International Federation of Medical Students Associations (IFMSA).
Duration of MBBS in Izhevsk State Medical Academy
The duration of the MBBS course from Izhevsk State Medical Academy is 6 years with built up as one year of practical learning i.e. internship and other 5 years of theoretical learning in the form of classroom learning.
The Izhevsk State Medical Academy also allows its students to work during the period of MBBS. This provides extreme exposure and perfection for students to excel in the field chosen by them.
Intake at Izhevsk State Medical Academy
Izhevsk State Medical Academy is counted amongst the best universities of MBBS in Russia. The session of MBBS graduates begins in September.
The students are expected to submit their applications by the ending of July. The process may take a month or two as stated by university.
The Izhevsk State Medical Academy holds no barriers on the ground of caste, religion or nationality for enrolling in the MBBS graduate course at University.
The students are hereby advised to apply at earliest due to the availability of limited seats.
Deadline to Apply in Izhevsk State Medical Academy
The sessions of MBBS start in September every year at Izhevsk State Medical Academy. The applications are accepted by University from the end of March to the end of July.
The admission process may take 2-3 months and thus a student may apply to University by 30th July ideally. The seats are limited and are given on a merit basis. Thus to secure one seat the student must apply at earliest.
Documents required for MBBS at Izhevsk State Medical Academy
There are a few documents mandatory to be submitted by the students at university.
These documents are:-
- Appropriate and filled application form of MBBS source.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 12th standard.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 10th standard.
- Passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the valid passport of the applicant.
- In absence of availability of a passport, the student is expected to apply for an urgent passport and submit a copy of the same to university.
- Scanned copy of the NEET scorecard of the applicant.
- Medical fitness certificate of applicants.
The eligibility criteria stated by the University for students include:-
- The applicant must be at least 17 years of age before 31st December of the year of the applicant.
- The maximum age permissible for application in university is 25 years.
- The student must have completed his/her 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with English.
- The student must have completed 10th standards with a board recognized by the Indian Government.
- The applicant must have cleared the NEET exam with a sufficient score.
The steps followed to complete the process are simple and single-layered.
One can apply to Izhevsk State Medical Academy in the following steps:
- a) Receiving of documents
- b) Application of an offer letter
- c) Receiving an offer letter by university
- d) Direct payment of registration fees to the university itself
- e) Orders are received by the concerned department of government.
- f) Payment of Tuition fee.
- g) Application of visa by applicant
- h) Final step is receiving the visa.
Why Izhevsk State Medical Academy?
There are many features due to which Izhevsk State Medical Academy stands as perfection and ideal university in sight of medical students around the world.
The features of Izhevsk State Medical Academy include:-
- The university is well built with a spacious and highly equipped campus.
- The campus comprises of various blocks and hostels all lying inside the boundary of campus.
- The whole university campus is secured with surveillance of CCTV.
- Over 351 teachers provide expert solutions to the problems of students.
- At present, around 3 thousand medical students are learning at Izhevsk State Medical Academy including students from over 113 countries.
- The medium of teaching is English for every course which makes students comfortable. The success rate of Izhevsk State Medical Academy over 80 years has been unquestionable.
- The university is approved by the Medical Council of India and the world health organization.
- The university provides education at a lower academic fee than other universities.
- There are 52 different departments which provide knowledge in almost every field of medicine.
- There are many conferences and seminars held for the clarity of the subjects of students.
- Other co-curricular activities are also encouraged by the university including cultural activities, group discussions, presentations and many more.
- The university pays equal attention to the practical and theoretical knowledge of students.
- It is mandatory to choose a clinic or hospital for an internship during the course.
- There is no additional charge or fee for enrollment in Izhevsk State Medical Academy.
- The university provides facilities such as clean and healthy food to students on campus.
- The university ensures easy availability of Indian food in and around campus.
- The students are given freedom of selecting games as extracurricular activities.
- The students can ask for doubt sessions from the professors.
- The hostel facilities are also provided by the Izhevsk State Medical Academy.
Hostel Facilities at Izhevsk State Medical Academy
The Izhevsk State Medical Academy provides hostels to all foreign students. The university has a campus which includes hostels inside its boundary.
The university hostels provide the following features:
- The rooms are spacious
- The rooms are well air-conditioned and also have heaters for winters.
- The hostels are provided with internet access, television and landline phones.
- The students can choose a twin or triple room according to convenience.
- The bathrooms and kitchens are also provided on a sharing basis.
- The students also have a library, sports complex and gym at Izhevsk State Medical Academy.
- Hostels are very close to the main campus of Izhevsk State Medical Academy.
- Separate rooms are available for girls and boys.
- There are guards appointed for security of students
- The students are secured from every act of teasing or ragging.
- The hostel building consists of a separate block for Indian students.
Izhevsk: The industrial city of Russia
The Izhevsk well known for the industrial activities performed here. The basic industry is the manufacturing of AK-47. The population of Izhevsk is around 6, 00,000. The university is located in Izhevsk from 1760. Thus, it has one of the oldest civilizations with a touch of the ethnic culture of Russia.
The temperature is always moderate and comfortable in Izhevsk. The students do not find it difficult to settle in the city. The locals in the area can understand English. Yet, students learn the local language for ease in patient handling while internship.
What are the Key Advantages of Studying MBBS from Russia?
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No donation or capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: For non-Russian language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of Russia
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
Why MBBS Experts for MBBS Education Abroad?
- 100% trustworthy MBBS Abroad Education Consultant in Delhi
- Pool of experts counsellors to counsel MBBS aspirants
- Documentation support
- Visa application
- Support in university selection recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Availability of the relevant information 24×7
- Minimal consulting fee charged for the overseas admission services
- Air ticketing & pickup from the landing airport to university campus
- Guidance in selecting accommodation and food facilities near your chosen medical institution for MBBS Program
- Coordination support for parents and student till the study in medicine course
Russia is the hottest destination for international medical students including Indians to pursue course in medicine. There are top medical universities having recognition from MCI. For Indian medical aspirants, MBBS Experts is the best study abroad consultant in Delhi helping many hopeful students shape their career with the expert counseling made available free of charge.
Hurry, fix your MBBS abroad course counseling only at MBBS Experts today to grab MBBS seat in the Izhevsk State Medical Academy
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.