About the university
The Kursk State Medical University is counted amongst the top 10 best medical universities in Russia. The university is one of the highest enrolled universities in Russia. Kursk State Medical University was initiated in the year 1935 and from decades, it has been in the limelight due to the extra-curricular activities and the quality of education it offers to students.
Kursk State Medical University was the first university that offered all the courses in English medium to students. The university is recognized by many countries like India, Australia, UK, etc. The Kursk State Medical University adopts updated technical methods for teaching and practical knowledge importing to students.
The university pays equal attention to practical knowledge. There are various laboratories and clinics for practical exposure of students. The Kursk State Medical University has started its services for both national and international students a while ago. There are many courses offered by Kursk State Medical University under various departments.
Kursk State Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||6200 USD||1100 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||4,34,000 Rupees/yr.||77,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Faculties / Departments at Kursk State Medical University
- Faculty of International studies
- Pharmaceutical Faculty
- Stomatology Faculty
- Pediatric Faculty
- Higher Nursing Faculty
- Medico Prevention Faculty
Ranking of Kursk State Medical University
The Kursk State Medical University is ranked among the top medical universities in Russia. The university takes up a reputed position in the rating done by the World Health Organization and Medical Council of India on the international level. The university holds 5112th position in the world ranking having thousands of universities as competitors.
Kursk State Medical University holds an outstanding position in Medical universities of Russia yet gains an overall rating of 119th position in thousands of universities of Russia.
Accreditation and Recognition of Kursk State Medical University
Kursk State Medical University initially recognized by the Russian Federation, whereas the accreditation certificates added up to its glory in preceding years.
Recently, Kursk State Medical University holds accreditation from:-
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- General Medical Council of United Kingdom (GMC)
- American Medical Association of USA (AMA)
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
Indian Students and Kursk State Medical University
- The Kursk State Medical University started serving international students in the year 1991.
- From the last 2 decades, the Indian students are attracted by the facilities provided by the Kursk State Medical University to the international medical students.
- The Kursk State Medical University is well known for the quality of education and practical application of theories.
- The students are provided with a safe and sound environment at the campus.
- Indian students are protected from acts of discrimination and teasing.
- The Kursk State Medical University follows a study curriculum which resembles with the curriculum of MBBS India. Thus, Indian students can easily adapt themselves to the curriculum of Kursk State Medical University.
The various subjects in which Kursk State Medical University offers MBBS and medical graduation courses to students are:-
- Human Anatomy
- General Medicine
- General surgery
- And many more.
Intake for Kursk State Medical University
The students from different nations can apply to the Kursk State Medical University. The University does not put any bars of region or nation on the admissions.
The admissions at Kursk State Medical University begins in the month of March and end till September. The seats are limited and thus students are advised as soon as possible to secure a seat at Kursk State Medical University.
Deadline for MBBS in Kursk State Medical University
The Kursk State Medical University starts the commencement of classes for MBBS in September every year. The students are given 3-4 months for getting enrollment in the university.
The application form filling starts from the end week of March and continues till 30th July. The deadline for application in MBBS at Kursk State Medical University was 30th July 2019 for the presently passed session.
The dates are tentative and the university tends to change these dates according to the administration of the university.
Duration for Kursk State Medical University
The duration of MBBS from Kursk State Medical University is the typical duration of Medical courses. The duration is 6 years which includes one year entirely devoted to internship purpose.
The initial five years cover most of the theories and practical concepts in the form of classroom learning. The Kursk State Medical University also allows students to learn practical applications by allowing them to work during the whole span of MBBS.
Eligibility for MBBS in Kursk State Medical University
There are certain criteria fixed by the Kursk State Medical University which must satisfy by the students who apply for MBBS stated who apply for the MBBS program.
The eligibility criteria stated by the Kursk State Medical University for students include:-
- The applicant must be at least 17 years of age before 31st December of the year of an applicant.
- The maximum age permissible for application in university is 25 years.
- The student must have completed his/her 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as major subjects above with English.
- The student must have completed 10th standards with a board recognized by the Indian Government.
- The student is required to score a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th standard.
- The applicant must have cleared the NEET exam with a sufficient score.
Admission process for Kursk State Medical University
There are a few simple steps to be followed by students to complete the admission procedure at Kursk State Medical University.
The steps to be followed are:-
- Apply online – the students can submit their documents via the online website of Kursk State Medical University. The documents include copies of
- Transcripts of 10th standard
- Transcripts of 11th standard
- Transcripts of 12th standard
- School leaving certificate
- Valid passport
After the online submission of scanned copies of these documents, students have to wait a while.
- Getting an Invitation letter is a next step. Here, the University sends an invitation letter to students after the evaluation and verification of the documents of students. The students will receive a confirmation letter within 1-2 working days by the University.
- The students who receive the confirmation letter are supposed to submit the academic fee of students at earliest. The students can pay the fee by net banking and other options offered by Kursk State Medical University.
- Applying for a visa comes next in the list. The students must apply for the visa as soon as possible after getting a confirmation letter as the processing of visa can take time.
The final step is the commencement of classes to register at Kursk State Medical University. Students are expected to register themselves within 3 days of reaching the country. The Kursk State Medical University is not responsible for cancellation due to careless delays.
Why Kursk State Medical University?
There are many features owned by the university which makes it an ideal option for the students to pursue MBBS in Russia.
The features of Kursk State Medical University include:-
- Kursk State Medical University is affiliated to the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India also considers curriculum designed by the Russian Federation.
- There is no such entrance examination for Kursk State Medical University.
- Affordable academic fee.
- No additional fee under name of processing charges or others.
- The graduates from Kursk State Medical University can practice medicine in any part of the world.
- Students from Kursk State Medical University Kursk State Medical University are eligible to appear in the MCI screening test.
- The visa is easily applicable and available.
- Affordable and easily available accommodation.
- No discrimination based on caste, gender or nationality.
- Highly skilled faculty of around 400 experts.
- Clinics and hospitals to provide practical knowledge to students.
- Sports are encouraged at Kursk State Medical University.
- Large and spacious infrastructure.
- Also, cultural activities are promoted to live the soul of different cultures in the same region.
Hostel / Accommodation at Kursk State Medical University
The Kursk State Medical University is designed as per the convenience of the students having a life there. The university hosts thousands of medical students from different parts of the world.
The Kursk State Medical University has a total of 6 hostels out of which 3 hostels are available exclusively to international students.
There are following features of hostels at Kursk State Medical University which makes it convenient for students:-
- Spacious rooms.
- Facilities such as hot water, kitchen, etc.
- Walking distance from the main campus of Kursk State Medical University.
- Affordable rooms without chaos.
- Healthy and clean canteen with the availability of Indian food.
- Hostel premises are secured by CCTV surveillance.
Kursk: all about the state
Kursk is a city located in the western part of Russia. It is one of the central regions of the culture and religion of the Russian traditional setups. It is one of the highly populated states in Russia. Kursk has a moderate temperature with a higher duration portion of winters during the year.
The university students find it easy to get comfortable in the city, as the people in city are very welcoming. There is no as such language barrier yet; students are suggested to learn local languages for ease in patient handling.
Learn About the Following Before Enrollment
- MBBS in Russia duration
- Medical education in Russia
- MBBS programs in Russia
- MBBS Universities in Russia
- MBBS Fees in Russia
- MCI approved Medical Universities in Russia
- Eligibility for MBBS in Russia
- Procedure for MBBS in Russia
- Climatic condition
- Food and accommodation facilities, and more
Why Study Medicine from Russia?
The below are the reasons why students study medicine from Russia:
- The tuition fee is highly affordable and is less than that of any Indian private medical university.
- You will get a global exposure for the same.
- The universities are packed with advanced technology and equipment to make their students get involved in world-class education.
- There is no donation or capitation fee required for admission into the medical universities of Russia.
- You do not have to appear for any entrance test for MBBS education into Russia.
- For all the MCI-approved Russian universities, the medium of instruction is English. English being the teaching medium for MBBS in Russia attracts more students.
- All the medical universities are top and world-ranked. You get the chance to study in the top medical colleges in Russia.
- The degrees and diplomas offered by the Russian medical colleges are globally recognized by bodies like MCI, UNESCO, and WHO.
- There are a number of MCI-approved universities in Russia. The best medical colleges in Russia for Indian students have world-class facilities.
- Russian education systems in the world hold a good reputation of medical education and the degrees that they offer are globally recognized.
Study Abroad Services at MBBS Experts
- Free of charge counselling for admission to MBBS course abroad
- Assistance in shortlisting the top Russian medical colleges for MBBS
- Assistance in choosing the medical college in Russia
- Documentation support
- Admission support
- 24×7 support services
- Hostel facility with good Indian food
- Help in sourcing education loan
- Reliable and professional education consulting services
Why Choose MBBS Experts in Delhi?
- 100% Dependable education consultant in Delhi
- Team of professional counsellors to assist you
- Unbiased and Honest Guidance
- Comparatively low consulting fee
- Documentation support
- Sharing information with parents and students
- Multiple universities to choose
- After admission assistance
Do not waste your year. Visit MBBS Experts online today to learn more about our dependable study medicine abroad consulting services at a very low cost.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.