Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty
The Kazakh national university was established in Almaty city, Kazakhstan in 1930. The national recognition was earned by the university in 2001. The university offers several courses including bachelor, master, and doctorate program in medical field. The university has maintained the top ranking in Kazakhstan since 1931. The world ranking of Kazakh National Medical University is 207 and it is listed in the list of recognized universities by WHO and MCI.
The count of present students studying at Kazakh National Medical University is 11,000 governed by faculty of 1500 experts including approx. 200 doctors in science and 130 professors engaged in the medical field. There is equality in treatment for both local and overseas students in the university. The international students including Indian students are provided with many facilities. The practical and theoretical knowledge is given equal importance according to curriculum followed by the university.
Kazakh National Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||5100 USD||800 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,57,000 Rupees/yr.||56,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
- General medication faculty
- Therapeutic faculty
- Faculty of pediatrics
- Faculty of medico-prophylactic
- Faculty of stomatology
- Faculty of pharmacy
- Faculty of management in public health
- Post-graduate department
Country Ranking of Kazakh National Medical University:
The Kazakh National Medical University is given Country rank number 1. It is the top university offering MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Overview of Kazakh National Medical University
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 with 60%|
|NEET Entrance Test||Required as it is compulsory now|
|Course Fee||INR 3.87 Lakhs approx. per annum|
|Duration of Course||5 + 1 year of internship|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI and WHO|
Why Kazakh National Medical University for MBBS Course?
There are many features and highlights of the education system. Kazakh National Medical University makes MBBS Kazakhstan a wise option for the medical students around the globe.
Have a look at the features:
- No bar of Bands/score of IELTS or TOEFL for medical students.
- Apart from the national language, mostly used language is English.
- English is the medium of instruction in the university.
- The universities/colleges offering MBBS are approved by WHO/MCI.
- The Kazakh National Medical University holds a world ranking of 207.
Duration of Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
The duration of MBBS Kazakhstan is the same as MBBS India i.e. 5 years. The university offers graduate courses in medical sciences for the same duration including one year of internship.
Timeline for MBBS Admission
The MBBS Kazakhstan has a certain admission criterion starting with a deadline. 15th July every year is marked as the deadline for application in MBBS Kazakhstan.
Documents Required for Admission to MBBS Program:
There are a few documents enlisted by the university board itself for applying to MBBS Kazakh National Medical University.
These documents include:
- Copy of the valid international passport (full)
- Mark sheet from school (10th and 12th)
- Written accommodation details in the letter
- Medical Insurance papers
- Admission letter of the university.
- Letter from Ministry/concerned department
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photographs (
- Bank statement
- Filled visa application form
- University fee deposit slip
So, these documents are necessary for initiating and completing the admission procedure in MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Study
Certain criteria are important for getting a green signal for applying to MBBS course.
The criteria set up for MBBS i.e. Bachelor’s programs in medicine by the University are:
- The age of the applicant must be between 17 to 18 years.
- The passing score of the 12th standard must contain at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The original certificate or a copy after certification is a must for submitting while admission.
- NEET should be qualified by the applicant.
Procedure of Admission for MBBS Degree
One of the most attractive features of MBBS Kazakhstan is easy and adopted “hassle – free” procedure adopted by the University for Enrollment in MBBS program.
The steps followed to complete the process are simple and single-layered.
One can apply to Kazakh National Medical University in the following steps:
- Receiving of documents
- Application of an offer letter
- Receiving an offer letter by university
- Direct payment of registration fees to the university itself
- Orders are received by the concerned department of government.
- Payment of Tuition fee.
- Application of visa by applicant
- Final step: – receiving the visa and board the flight.
Kazakh National Medical University and Indian Students
- India is one of the top nations which have the majority of students choosing Kazakhstan for their MBBS abroad option.
- The recent reviews have revealed that the university takes care of the security of existing medical students from India.
- In addition to present security, Kazakh National Medical University ensures the future stability of students.
- The students are provided with proper practical knowledge ensuring the survival of the medical students graduated from the university in any other country.
- The university campus is surrounded with greenery and has good studying environment.
- Even a non-studious student becomes a studios student.
- The environment overall is favorable for study in medicine.
- The university graduate is eligible to sit for the exam conducted by MCI named Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE). This exam acts as a gateway for certification of students to practice medicine in India irrespective of the country from which they have completed MBBS course. This exam is mandatory for all the students graduate from abroad and aim at practicing medicine in India.
The Kazakh National Medical University provides free coaching to the students during the graduation tenure itself. MCI screening test is one of the most difficult and mandatory examination for the doctors for practicing medicine.
The screening test preparation is done by Indian students with the help of university faculty along with MBBS. Thus, it proves to be dual benefit for Indian students especially.
The syllabus and education system of the university resembles that of MBBS India.
The subjects offered by the Kazakh National Medical University in Medicine (graduate) are:
- Psychiatry and Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Skin and VD.
The choice of the subject, however, may vary from student to student and the field of specialization he/she chooses.
Why Kazakh National Medical University?
Kazakh National Medical University is considered as the top university in Kazakhstan for certain reasons.
These reasons include:
- The experienced faculty of the university ensures the best quality education to be imparted amongst the students.
- The university campus has a spacious infrastructure and provides a friendly environment for the students.
- The teaching medium is English and thus there is no such language barrier between students and faculty.
- Apart from theoretical knowledge, a student is provided a platform for overall development at Kazakh National Medical University.
- The activities like volleyball, wrestling, judo, etc are available for students.
- Cultural societies like a debate club, student union committee, KVN team and many more helps the student to look beyond books.
- The university provides a sharing residence hall with a capacity of over 2000 students who have come from abroad to study.
- The facilities like kitchen, laundry room, library, and canteen are provided to students by the university.
- The labs in Kazakh National Medical University are well equipped and informative.
- Kazakhstan is very famous for the education sector and the university stands up to expectations of students in every field.
- The duration is divided into semesters of 5 months each. This provides students easiness in handling academic pressure.
- There are no donations asked by the University for Admission.
Silent Features of the Kazakh National Medical University are:
- Affordable academic fee
- Syllabus designed as per International acceptance
- You can practice medicine in any part of the world, after completing MBBS from Kazakh National Medical University.
- Global level infrastructure and technology
- No additional charges or fees.
After Graduation from Kazakh National Medical University
After getting a graduation degree in medicine from the university, the students can return to India and appear for MCI screening test to practice in India. You can also choose from the postgraduate and doctorate options available to the students from Kazakh National Medical University.
Almaty is one of the biggest cities in Kazakhstan. It covers about 9% of the total population of the nation. The city is well known for its natural beauty and the tall buildings accompanying the gardens. The temperature is mostly humid. It experiences good amount of rain and is higher in comparison to the other cities in the country.
The students may find it a very interesting and peaceful place to live. The city is rich in culture. Thus, many international students are attracted to the culture, beauty, and simplicity of the city.
Kazakh National Medical University has been amongst the priority list of the local and overseas medical students ever since it has received recognition by:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
Life of Medical Students at Kazakh National Medical University
The students are provided with following facilities:
- Anti- ragging and safe campus
- Well-equipped laboratories
- Hostels with basic and modern amenities such as computers, Wi-Fi, Gym, and many more
- Library with around 10,000 informative written material
- Doubt clearing sessions
- Mess/ Canteen with good quality Indian food
- Easy availability of essentials around or inside the campus
The quality of life of their precious students remains the priority of the Kazakh National Medical University.
Why Pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan?
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: For non- Kazakhstan language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
Why Choose MBBS Experts as MBBS Education Consultants for Kazakhstan?
- ‘MBBS Experts’ is the leading MBBS Education Consultants for Kazakhstan
- We have team of experienced and professional counselors to assist
- Transparent and dependable MBBS abroad consulting services
- A single destination for MBBS study overseas
- Admission assistance online and offline
- Also tele-counseling along with chat services
- Minimal consulting fee charged for the overseas admission services
- Air ticketing & pickup from the landing airport to university campus
- We develop good understanding with parents and students
- Free counseling and complete support for MBBS admission abroad solution
Our Services at MBBS Experts
As a reliable and preferred MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi, we focus in offering highly satisfactory admission solution services to the interested Indian students.
Our Key Services include:
- Free counseling to both parents & students
- Answering to queries on phone, chat, and in person
- Documentation support
- Make the availability of MCI approved list of medical universities
- Help in choosing the best medical college for MBBS abroad
- Assist in seeking scholarship benefit if possible
- Visa assistance
- Flight ticketing
- Searching hostel and food facilities abroad
- Act as a coordinator between parents and Indian students pursuing MBBS degree until the MBBS study course completion
Making decision of studying medicine abroad is a tough decision. Choosing the right medical institution from the top universities in Kazakhstan for MBBS course for Indian students is again a challenging task.
We as an experienced, professional, and trusted overseas education partner in Delhi, India help you fulfill your dream of studying medicine from a reputed MCI recognized medical college at a low cost.
Rush to establish your contact with MBBS Experts in Delhi today if you are interested in seeking admission to the MBBS course in the country’s reputed education institution Kazakh National Medical University in Kazakhstan.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.