Kazan State Medical University
Kazan State Medical University is one of the oldest and most popular Russian Medical Universities providing Medical courses for decades. The university shows excellence in every proceeding year with a success rate of the students by each milestone achieved by them in the field of medicine.
Kazan State Medical University encourages innovative researches, post-graduation options of medicine. The university is well known for providing services that combine both biomedical and clinical sciences for students. The university is a multi-level government institute influenced by the working curriculum of the Russian Federation. There are more than 700 students currently enrolled in various departments.
The Kazan State Medical University provides courses to national and international students. In recent years, Kazan State Medical University has made a vital position in abroad MBBS options of Indian students. There are thousands of alumni passes from Kazan State Medical University who was Indian.
Kazan State Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||6800 USD||1500 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||4,76,000 Rupees/yr.||1,05,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Faculties / Departments at Kazan State Medical University
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Medical Business
Accreditation / Recognition of Kazan State Medical University
The Kazan State Medical University is well known amongst the recognized medical universities of Russia. It lies on the list of medical colleges stated by the World Health Organization.
The university follows a curriculum that is affected by the organizations which affiliate Kazan State Medical University.
Kazan State Medical University is affiliated and recognized by
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- The Kazan State Medical University is also a member of many reputed associations of the medical field which govern the excellence of university in various aspects.
Ranking of Kazan State Medical University
Kazan State Medical University is ranked amongst the top medical universities in Russia. In recent years, the hike observed in the ranking of Kazan State Medical University was unquestionable.
The Kazan State Medical University was ranked 4489 among the thousands of medical colleges all around the globe whereas it holds the 3rd top position in country ranking.
The Kazan State Medical University is one of the top 5 universities adopted by Indian students for MBBS in Russia.
Indian Students and Kazan State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University has trained more than 20 thousand students in the medical field.
- These students are successful in various fields of medicine but of which the majority of students are from abroad.
- The Kazan State Medical University students from around 50 different countries. The university gains the majority of its abroad enrollment from India.
- The Kazan State Medical University offers MBBS at a much more affordable price than Indian Institutes.
- The degrees from Kazan State Medical University are approved by World Health Organization and Medical Council of India thus; students have an additional advantage to practice medicine in India after completion of MBBS from Kazan State Medical University.
- The Kazan State Medical University also provides coaching for the Medical Council of India Screening Test as per the curriculum stated by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
- Indian students are also attracted by easily available and affordable accommodations and Indian food options at Kazan State Medical University.
Deadline for MBBS in Kazan State Medical University
The Kazan State Medical University starts the commencement of classes for MBBS in September every year. The students are given 3-4 months for getting enrollment in the university. The application form filling starts from the end week of March and continues till 30th July.
The deadline for application in MBBS at Kazan State Medical University was 30th July 2019 for the presently passed session. The dates are tentative and the university tends to change these dates according to the administration of the university.
Intake for the MBBS Course Admission
The students from different nations can apply to the Kazan State Medical University. The University does not put any bars of region or nation on the admissions.
The admissions at Kazan State Medical University commences in the month of March and end till September. The seats are limited and thus students are advised as soon as possible to secure a seat at Kazan State Medical University.
Duration for MBBS Studies Course
The duration of MBBS from Kazan State Medical University is the typical duration of Medical courses. The duration is 6 years which includes one year entirely devoted to internship purpose.
The initial five years cover most of the theories and practical concepts in the form of classroom learning. The Kazan State Medical University also allows students to learn practical applications by allowing them to work during the whole span of MBBS.
Admission Process in Kazan State Medical University
The applicants usually find it easy to apply and understand the process of admission to Kazan State Medical University. The process comprises a few steps which have to be followed for permission.
These steps are:-
- The student has to call for a consultant for all the procedure steps.
- The documents including admission form, mark sheets, etc. is submitted to the authorities by applicant.
- The students have to pay an amount of INR 20,000 as a registration fee of the Kazan State Medical University.
- The admission letter is then issued by the university on the name of the applicant.
- The other part of the academic fee is submitted afterward.
- The student then receives an invitation letter which is the first official document given by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
- The next step will be the application and receiving of visa by the applicant.
- The students thus reach the final step i.e. commencement of classes from September at Kazan State Medical University.
Eligibility criteria for Kazan State Medical University
There are certain criteria fixed by the Kazan State Medical University which must satisfy by the students who apply for MBBS stated who apply for the MBBS program.
The eligibility criteria stated by the Kazan State Medical University for students include:-
- The applicant must be at least 17 years of age before 31st December of the year of the applicant.
- The maximum age permissible for application in university is 25 years.
- The student must have completed his/her 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as major subjects above with English.
- The student must have completed 10th standards with a board recognized by the Indian Government.
- The student is required to score a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th standard.
The applicant must have cleared the NEET exam with a sufficient score.
Why Kazan State Medical University?
Kazan State Medical University is an ideal university for all the medical students due to the quality of education it promises to deliver.
In addition to the quality of education, various other factors influence this review, they are:-
- Kazan State Medical University is the third-best medical university in Russia.
- The university is recognized by major countries like India, the UK, the USA and many.
- The university functions at the groundwork of self-governance.
- Knowledge in both, biomedical and clinical sciences is provided.
- The university hosts students from 50 different nationalities,
- The medium of teaching is English.
- There are various lectures, seminars, tests, and a series of examinations for each specific subject.
- The faculty is skilled and experienced.
- Staff at Kazan State Medical University doesn’t discriminate based on nationality, caste. Color or gender.
- There are 33 general hospitals and 21 polyclinics to provide practical exposure to students.
- There is no additional fee charged from students.
- Accommodations and essentials are easily available and affordable at Kazan State Medical University
Hostel and Accommodation at Kazan State Medical University
The Kazan State Medical University provides hostel and accommodation to all the international students who have come to the University for Various Courses.
There are 6 major hostels offered by the university to the students.
The hostels at Kazan State Medical University provide the following features:
- The rooms are available in different sizes.
- The students can share the room in a group of 2 or 3 students
- Each room is provided with essential furniture and ventilation
- Features like hot water, clean food, and well-equipped rooms are available.
- The kitchens and bathrooms are shared by each floor.
- There are meeting halls and playrooms for the students to encourage co-curricular activities.
- The students are protected by police serpents all over the campus.
- The campus is well protected by CCTV surveillance.
Kazan- the Russian city
Kazan is one of the most populated and visited cities in western Russia. The city is well known for the hills and rivers all around the perimeter. The city was established in the late 13th century. Thus, the city has a rich culture and is the center of ethnic activities of Russian culture throughout the year.
The city welcomes international students with open arms. There is no such language barrier for the students. Also, the students can have a glance of various cultures at a concentrated location.
The following is the tabular brief information about Russia:
|Language||The national language is Russian however a majority of people speak English as well|
|Currency||Russian ruble (RUB)|
|Population||146.80 million people as of 2019|
|Time difference between India and Russia||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Exchange rates||1 RUB = 1.09 INR|
|Religion||Christianity is the major religion|
|Travel time from Delhi to Russia||The distance between Russia and India is 4923 km which takes can average of 5 hours and 53 minutes to arrive.|
|Climate||Humid continental climate|
MBBS in Russia Advantages for Indian Students
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: For non-Russian language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of Russia
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
The Top MBBS Abroad Services at MBBS Experts
We at MBBS Experts are engaged in the following services:
- Right from the start of the filling up of the application forms till the time you land in the country, we are the one-stop for the entire range of comprehensive study abroad package.
- We do not care what time or day it is, we are available 24*365*7 for our clients
- We have a house full of experienced people who have been guiding a number of students to establish a profitable medical career in Russia.
- You do not have to worry about the Visa proceedings or the booking of the travel tickets, we are there for everything
- For us, your dream matters more than money so all our services are fully transparent and affordable
- We also have tie-ups with different Russian and European universities and so you are always in safe hands.
- We help arrange for any fee waiver be it in the form of assistantships or scholarships so that your parents do not feel the burden of the fees.
- We ensure that you are in the best of your health even when studying medicine in Russia. The team at MBBS Experts stays in touch with you until you have completed your course curriculum.
Studying MBBS in Russia is certainly a good decision. Many of the universities in Russia are listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS) published by the World Health Organization (WHO). Russia is adorned with the finest Russian medical colleges medical in the world. Amongst the top 100 medical colleges in the world, 30 positions are taken up by the medical colleges in Russia.
Why struggle from one place to another when you have Delhi’s most trusted MBBS abroad consultant MBBS Experts happy to help you?
Contact us without hesitation and get the satisfactory support services for admission in Kazan State Medical University or other universities overseas!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.