Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University was established in the year 1933. It is counted in the most prestigious medical institutes of Kyrgyzstan, well known for the quality of education and features of the curriculum followed by the university. The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University provides medical specialty courses in about 45 different subjects under three basic fields. The students are provided with the best faculty who are subject matter experts for each subject of the curriculum.
The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University lies in Bishkek; it is affected by both the Kyrgyz Republic and the republic federation. Thus, its working is governed by regulations of both the federations. The graduated students from Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University are found to be successful in various fields over the past years. The university hosts students from many countries around the globe. The facilities for international students are attracting them.
The academic fee and accommodation near Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University are affordable for the students. The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University has a campus with a large and well-equipped infrastructure. There are many departments through which, the university manages the working and impart education to students.
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||6500 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||4,55,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Departments at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Department of natural and engineering sciences
- Economic theory
- Department of law
- Department of humanities
- Department of international relations
- Department of medicine
- Department of architecture, design, and construction
- Department of distant education
Ranking of Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is counted as one of the oldest and most prestigious institutes to offer medical courses to both national and international students. The university is listed amongst the recognized medical schools in the listed generated by the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India.
- The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is ranked 5173 in the world ranking list, with thousands of other universities from other departments as well.
- The university is however ranked 2nd in the Kyrgyz. The university holds a prestigious country ranking for many decades. The ranking itself depicts the efficiency of the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University in the field of education especially medicine.
Accreditation and Recognition of Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University has recognition with many organizations and associations from various countries. This allows the students to pursue medicine and use their graduate degrees in various countries.
The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University has gained accreditation from the following organizations:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organisation
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Institute of International Medical Education
- International Medical Education Directory
- Indian Medical Council
The other associations of the medical field provide recognition and support to the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
Indian Students and Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is affiliated to the Medical Council of India thus; it follows a similar curriculum and choice of subjects provided to students.
- The university provides a graduate degree that can be used to practice medicine in India.
- The students of Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University can appear in the MCI screening test conducted by the Indian medical authorities for giving a certificate to abroad graduates in MBBS for practicing medicine in India.
- The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University provides training for MCI screening test molded in the curriculum such that the students may not face external pressure and it should be beneficial for them if they want to practice medicine in India.
- The university provides accommodations to the students at a much cheaper rate. The university also ensures the availability of Indian food messes on the campus as well as the hostel.
- There is no discrimination by the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University against nationality or religion.
- The students have a fair option to live the lifestyle of their own.
Duration of MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University offers an MBBS course in many specialties such as dentistry, pediatrics, physician and many more. Every course holds the same curriculum and duration as one another. The duration of a graduate course in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is 5 years with one additional year of internship.
The internship is mandatory for all the students enrolled under the MBBS course at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University. The students are free to select the organization from which they want to complete the internship; however, the university provides options of clinics and hospitals for the same.
The university allows students to select multiple internships for the betterment of practical knowledge of the students.
Intake for MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The session of medical students starts in September every year at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University. The university suggests the application of admission letter 2-3 before the start of the session. The student is thus, advised to apply for admission in July or august
The university starts application receiving in the end week of March; however, the dates are tentative and can be molded by the university.
Deadline / timeline for Admission to MBBS Course
Every year, the university closes the submission of the application forms for both, overseas and local students for MBBS in August. The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University ends its admission process in the last week of July which can be maximum delayed to the 1st or 2nd of august.
Documents Required at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
There is a list of documents listed by the university management to process the admission of the applicant.
These documents include:
- Resume of the applicant
- Valid application form with all mandatory details
- Passing certificates and mark sheet of applicant secured in 10th and 12th standard.
- Attested and notarized copies of the academic documents of the applicant
- Passport size photographs
- Fee amount slip including every charge applicable for admission
- Valid passport of a student with attested photographs.
- Medical insurance documents of the student
The application form is supposed to be filled at the time of admission. The documents should be well attested by the concerned departments.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University has fixed certain bars for the students to apply to the university. The university allows students from different religions, caste, and countries without any additional criteria.
The basic criteria fixed the university to enroll students is:
- The age of the applicant must be above or 17 years as on 31st December of the year of application
- The student must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in 12th standard with physics, chemistry, and biology as main subjects for general category whereas it is set up like 40% for reserved (SC/ST/OBC) categories.
- The university holds no entrance examination. The student must have cleared NEET. The student must have satisfactory marks in NEET.
Admission Procedure in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
There are few steps involved in the admission procedure to be followed by a student for admission in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University. The admission procedure takes around 7 days for the university to issue an admission letter.
There are three major steps included in the admission. They are:
For the primary step, the applicant has to register into the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University. The registration includes submission of following documents:
- Mark sheets of 12th and 10th standard
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- Passport size photographs
- Copy of passport
- And NEET qualification proof
This step initiates the admission of a student at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The verification of documents is done before issuing the admission letter to students.
The next 15 days are taken by the concerned authorities to approve the form.
The student will receive his/her approval from ministry along with the following documents:
- Ministry approval
- Invitation letter
- Accommodation letter
Following this, the student is supposed to submit the academic fees of the university in the account of Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
The final step includes the confirmation of traveling details including visa, flight tickets and the time of arrival. Then only, the students are given the schedule of commencement of classes at university.
Benefits of Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is rated highest amongst the medical institutes of Kyrgyz by the students who have passes the university. University is well known for its high quality of education and skilled faculties.
Other features of Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University are:
- The university includes 25 separate institutes to offer education.
- There are distinguished centers for research laboratories and education center.
- The university also consists of a well-built library with thousand of written material by experts.
- The students can indulge in many conferences, seminars, etc.
- The university also allows students to take part in sports events for the overall development of students.
- The campus itself has football, basketball and badminton grounds.
- The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is approved by the Medical Council of India. And the World Health Organization.
- The graduation degree of Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is valid all around the world.
- There are no additional charges or donations asked by the university.
- The curriculum is taught in the English medium.
- Hostels and accommodations are easily available and affordable.
- The students are given a healthy and friendly environment.
Hostel and Accommodation at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University hosts students from many different countries.
The accommodation provided to student comes with the following features:
- Spacious rooms
- Rooms available on a sharing basis.
- Facilities like warm water, food and meeting rooms.
- The rooms are well ventilated.
- CCTV – surveillance security.
- Security guards all around campus hostels.
- Indian food mess.
- Healthy and clean water and food.
- Affordable and well-furnished accommodations.
Kyrgyzstan is one of the popular countries for culture, trade, and universities. The city is well known as an educational hub. Kyrgyzstan has a moderate temperature throughout the year with most months of winters.
The people are kind and welcoming. The students are yet advised to learn the local language for easy interaction. The country has witnessed remarkable development in the last few years. Today, not only the tourist but students from the various countries prefer Kyrgyzstan for their MBBS Course.
MBBS Students Should Gather Below Information
- Standard of Education in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students
- The best medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students
- Ratio of Indian students in Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyzstan MBBS syllabus
- Direct admission in top universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Cheap medical universities in Kyrgyzstan
- MD in Kyrgyzstan after MBBS
- Indian students applying for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Why Kyrgyzstan for Study in Medicine?
- The tuition fee is highly affordable and is less than that of any Indian private medical university.
- You will get a global exposure for the same.
- The universities are packed with advanced technology and equipment to make their students get involved in world-class education.
- There is no donation or capitation fee required for admission into the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- You do not have to appear for any entrance test for MBBS education into Kyrgyzstan.
- For all the MCI-approved Kyrgyzstan universities, the medium of instruction is English. English being the teaching medium for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan attracts more students.
- All the medical universities are top and world-ranked. You get the chance to study in the top medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
- The degrees and diplomas offered by the Kyrgyzstan medical colleges are globally recognized by bodies like MCI, UNESCO, and WHO.
- There are a number of MCI-approved universities in Kyrgyzstan. The best medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students have world-class facilities.
- Kyrgyzstan education systems in the world hold a good reputation of medical education and the degrees that they offer are globally recognized.
Why MBBS Experts for MBBS Education in Kyrgyzstan?
- Dependable MBBS Abroad Education Consultant in Delhi
- Trained and experts counselors to counsel MBBS aspirants
- Support for admission documentation and Visa application
- Support in university selection recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Minimal consulting fee charged for the overseas admission services
- Air ticketing & pickup from the landing airport to university campus
- Guidance in finalizing accommodation and food facilities near your chosen medical institution for MBBS Program
- Coordination support free of cost till MBBS Program completion for parents and their children
Explore MBBS Experts online and take the benefit of free counseling. You can seek help in the complete admission process and get your dream of studying MBBS abroad fulfilled.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.