About Anwar Khan Medical College
When it comes to prestigious colleges in Dhaka, Anwar Khan Medical College tops the list. This college has been ranked among the top 5 medical colleges in Asia. This is an indication of the fact that when MBBS in Bangladesh is concerned, this is one of the best colleges that can be chosen. This is a college that is built on the European standards of medical education with its advanced infrastructure and high-quality education techniques.
A student comes across various modern medical practices acquiring the knowledge and the skills to practice medicine in some of the best hospitals and clinics in the world. The quality of education provided in the college is unmatched. The college was established in the year 2008 and since that time the college has been successful in educating some of the best doctors and medical professionals who are now placed in some of the best organizations in different parts of the world.
The college is part of a hospital which has 750 beds serving many patients. The students doing an internship in the hospital get hands-on training and skills that lead them to grow as a medical professional.
Anwar Khan Medical College Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TOTAL TUITION FEE (5 YEARS)||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||44000 USD||800 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||30,80,000 Rupees||56,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the College
Following are the key features of the college:
- Located in the prime city of Dhaka
- The college has advanced tools and equipment to train the students
- The college associates itself with the hospital where the student gets hands-on training
- Some of the renowned professors and doctors train the students
- The fees structure is designed with a focus on the affordability of every student
- The college has a huge library with a huge collection of books, journals and articles on medical science
Faculties and Departments
- Medical education in Bangladesh has advanced with some of the best colleges like Anwar Khan Medical College.
- The distinguished faculty is one of the main highlights of the college.
- The college has a range of departments like Forensic Medicine, Medicine Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Neuro-medicine, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Orthopaedics, Anaesthesiology and various other departments that help in providing a comprehensive understanding of the medical science.
The world ranking of the college is 12173. Among so many colleges across the world, Anwar Khan Medical College is counted among the top 15,000 colleges.
The country ranking of the college is 114. Bangladesh has more than 200 medical colleges and this rank indicates the recognition of the college across the country.
Overview of Anwar Khan Medical College
- The college was established in the year 2008 to provide quality education in Bangladesh. It was the goal of the college to ensure the fact that medical education is available to the country at a reasonable cost.
- The college is located in Dhaka at Dhanmond. The campus stands with four six-storied buildings with all the modern amenities and facilities. There is also an annexe building with is the hospital of the college having a general ward, ICU chamber, Operation theatre and an advanced lab for diagnosis
- The college sanctions 50% of the total seats to the students from foreign countries. The goal is to offer the students medical education at a much lesser cost as compared to the advanced countries in the world.
- Bangladesh is one of the best choices for the students aspiring for MBBS education and willing to be a successful medical professional.
- Indian students feel like home with the shared culture and the values of the country with India.
- This is one of the reasons why a huge number of students from India come to study MBBS in Bangladesh.
- This place offers then a home-like environment and they can also avail the best of the amenities at an affordable rate.
- This is one of the reasons why Bangladesh is considered to be one of the best choices for Indian students.
Why Choose Anwar Khan Medical College?
Several reasons make Anwar Khan Medical College the best choice when it comes to MBBS in Bangladesh.
Following are some of the reasons:
- Advanced infrastructure
- Affordable cost
- Located at the heart of Bangladesh
- No specific entrance examinations for getting MBBS admission
- No donations of any sorts
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist
- Instruction in English for the international medical candidates
- Modern facilities and amenities
Accreditation of University
- The MBBS program of the college is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) and is recognized by the University of Dhaka.
- Apart from that, the college is accredited by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Duration of MBBS in Bangladesh
- To complete MBBS in Bangladesh a student needs to attend classroom sessions for 4 years and 6 months.
- After completion of classroom studies in the college, a student is being placed in one of the best Hospital for an internship.
- The duration of the internship is 1 year.
- Within this time a student gets hands-on experiences in medical practices and comes across some of the best medical infrastructures that are being used across the different parts of the world.
If you are willing to complete MBBS degree in Bangladesh then you must keep your eyes on the admission dates. The admission takes place in December and every year several applicants are applying for the course. This is one of the reasons why a student must be ready with the documents and all the details for admission.
The process of documentation is simple. However, a student is advised to keep all the documents handy before the admission takes place.
Following are the list of document that is needed to get admission in the college:
- A scanned copy of a certificate that states the fact that the student is 17+ during the time of admission or on or before 31st December of the admission year
- A scanned copy of the passport
- Ten passports sized photographs
- A scanned copy of mark sheet of class 10th
- A scanned copy of mark sheet of class 12th
- Pass certificate from the school or the university
It is important that all the certificates are being attested and notarized.
Eligibility for Admission in the College
Valid documents proving the eligibility of the candidate needs to be produced in the university to seek admission in the university.
Following are the eligibility criteria for the admission in the college:
- A student needs to be 17+ on or before 31st December of the year of admission
- Any consecutive gap of two years in the academic year will not be accept
- A candidate needs to secure 60% or above in 10+2 with subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- A candidate needs to have a GPA score of 8.0 in SSC, HSC or Equivalent
- A candidate needs to have a GPA of 3.5 in Biology
- The qualifying marks in NEET are mandatory for the candidate who is willing to practice medicine in hospitals or private clinics in India.
The following steps are to be taken for successful admission in the college:
- The first step is to go through all the courses and find a suitable course. It is important to note that there are several courses available in the college and the selection of the right course is important.
- Once the course is being selected the application for form the same needs to be filled up. All the document needs to be scanned and sent to the given email address.
- After completion of the application process, the college will go through the documents and on finding the sent documents satisfactory to their requirement the college will send a letter of invitation to the candidate.
- Once the candidate receives the invitation letter the candidate needs to pay the enrolment fee through online payment mode like net banking.
- After the payment of the enrolment fee, the candidate needs to apply for the visa. This process should not be delayed because the candidate needs to arrive in Bangladesh within a very short period.
- Before arriving at Bangladesh the candidate needs to pay the course fee for the year and needs to ensure the fact that all the original documents are being carried.
- Once the candidate arrives at Bangladesh the candidate needs to produce the original document and get themselves registered within 4-5 working days before commencement of the class.
- Hostel facilities are available in the college.
- There are separate hostels for the male and the female students of the college.
- The hostel of the college has every necessary article that allows the student to live comfortably.
- The hostel also has an article for entertainment with Wi-Fi connection.
- The hostels are clean and new buildings which are specially designed to let the student study comfortably.
- The environment in the hostel arena is calm and peaceful which allows the student to concentrate on their studies.
MCI coaching is available because many of the foreign students are from India. They go back to their native country to practice medicine.
- A thrilling and exciting life of the student awaits in the college.
- This college will not only indulge you in studies will also keep you refreshed and excited.
- You can enjoy many activities, sports, and cultural program that are being organized every year.
Availability of Indian Food
Bangladesh and India share a similar culture and food habits. An Indian student studying in MBBS in Bangladesh finds it easy to adapt to the food habits of the country.
Weather in Bangladesh
The weather in Bangladesh is very comfortable to survive. The weather is neither too hot nor too cold. This is one of the reasons why the students studying MBBS in Bangladesh feels like home. They can easily adapt to the climate of the country.
Reasons Why Bangladesh is One of the Best Places for Studying MBBS
Following are some of the reasons why Bangladesh is considered to be one of the best places to study MBBS:
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium quality education: the education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: for non-Bangladeshi language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Globally recognized degree: not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of Bangladesh
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
Benefits of Having an MBBS Expert
To ensure the fact that the admission process in Bangladesh is successful MBBS expert must be by your side. An MBBS expert will let you make the right decision and help you select the right course.
Some of the advantages of MBBS Experts are as follows:
- The experts will provide 24×7 support to the student and will help them find the right course
- The expert will ensure the fact that the admission process is easy and smooth for the student
- Support in university selection recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Availability of the relevant information 24×7
- Minimal consulting fee charged for the overseas admission services
- Air ticketing & pickup from the landing airport to university campus
- The expert will also ensure the fact that the student takes all the necessary steps and do not miss out on anything when it comes to the admission process
Contact MBBS Experts in Delhi for the support services to MBBS education abroad!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.