About the University
Our Lady of Fatima University was established in the year 1967 in the Philippines. The University was primarily recognized under the name Fatima medical science foundation which was changed afterward. The Our Lady of Fatima University is there highest recommended and adopted medical University of the Philippines. The University consists of 5 major campuses all under the boundary of the major cities of the country.
The University offers medical courses in many different fields with satisfactory chances of practical application in each field. Our Lady of Fatima University is well known for the quality of education in the medical field.
The University also provides well-equipped laboratories to students. The University holds an experience of over 40 years in my field of medicine. The University has always proved its efficiency by delivering the best services to national and international students.
Our Lady of Fatima University provides MBBS courses in the following departments.
Our Lady of Fatima University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TOTAL TUITION FEE (5 YEARS)||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||39600 USD||1800 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||27,72,000 Rupees||1,26,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Departments at Our Lady of Fatima University
- Faculty of internal medicine
- Faculty of pediatrics
- Faculty of radiology
- Faculty of general surgery
- Faculty of emergency medicine
- Faculty of obstetrics and gynecology
- Faculty of anesthesia
- Faculty of orthopedics
- Faculty of ENT
- Faculty of dermatology
- Faculty of clinical pathology
- Faculty of urology
Ranking of Our Lady of Fatima University
Our Lady of Fatima University is counted as one of the highest-ranked medical universities in the Philippines. The Our Lady of Fatima University is recognized by all the major organizations of the medical field.
- The Our Lady of Fatima University is ranked 7942 in the world ranking. Also, it holds a prestigious rank in the country.
- The country ranking of Our Lady of Fatima University is 31 amongst thousands of universities in the Philippines.
Indian Students and Our Lady of Fatima University
- The Altai State Medical University is approved by the medical council of India (MCI) and thus has a curriculum similar to that of MBBS India.
- MBBS Philippines is a very adaptive and popular option for medical students in India these days.
- There is an assured availability of affordable accommodation and Indian food.
- The Indian students find it an attraction for choosing Our Lady of Fatima University for MBBS in Philippines.
- The graduates from Our Lady of Fatima University can practice medicine in any part of the world and thus, students find it valid especially for practicing medicine after qualifying the MCI screening test.
Accreditation of Our Lady of Fatima University
The Our Lady of Fatima University is primarily recognized by the education ministry of the Philippines along with all the major organizations of the medical field.
The organizations which provide accreditation to Our Lady of Fatima University include:
- Philippines Education Ministry
- World Health Organisation
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA
- Medical Council of India
Duration of MBBS in Our Lady of Fatima University
The MBBS course at Our Lady of Fatima University is a combination of BS-MD.
The duration this consist of BS-MD and internship time for MBBS students of Our Lady of Fatima University of duration is summed up in 6 years. BS being basic course covers 4 semesters taking 2 years of time.
The next division of time is given to MD which bears a separate duration of 4 years. For enrolling in the MD course, students must appear and qualify a common entrance exam conducted by Our Lady of Fatima University.
Intake for Our Lady of Fatima University
- The students from different nations can apply to the Our Lady of Fatima University. The University does not put any bars of region or nation on the admissions.
- The admissions at Our Lady of Fatima University begin in March and end until September.
- The seats are limited and thus students are advised as soon as possible to secure a seat at Altai State Medical University.
Deadline to Apply in Our Lady of Fatima University
The Our Lady of Fatima University begins sessions for fresher in the MBBS UG course in September every year. The data can be tentative.
The time taken by University to process the admission is from 45 to 60 days thus, due to the availability of limited seats, the students must apply in August, latest.
Documents Required for Admission at Our Lady of Fatima University
The Our Lady of Fatima University demands a set of documents to proceed with the admissions of a student in the MBBS program.
These documents are:
- Appropriate and filled application form of MBBS source.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 12th standard.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 10th standard.
- Passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the valid passport of the applicant.
- In absence of availability of a passport, the student is expected to apply for an urgent passport and submit a copy of the same to university.
- Scanned copy of the NEET scorecard of the applicant.
- Medical fitness certificate of applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for Our Lady of Fatima University
There are certain criteria fixed by the Our Lady of Fatima University which must satisfy by the students who apply for MBBS stated who apply for the MBBS program.
The eligibility criteria for students include:
- The applicant must be at least 17 years of age before 31st December of the year of the applicant.
- The maximum age permissible for application in university is 25 years.
- The student must have completed his/her 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as major subjects above with English.
- The student must have completed 10th standards with a board recognized by the Indian Government.
- The applicant must have cleared the NEET exam with a sufficient score.
Admission Process in Our Lady of Fatima University
There are a few simple steps to be followed by students to complete the admission procedure at Our Lady of Fatima University.
The steps to be followed are:
- Apply online – the students can submit their documents via the online website of Our Lady of Fatima University. The documents include copies of
- Marksheet of 10th class
- Marksheet of 12th class
- Photographs (scanned)
- Birth certificate
- Application form of visa
- Medical health certificate
- NEET certificate
After the online submission of scanned copies of these documents, students have to wait a while.
- Getting an Invitation letter is a next step. Here, the University sends an invitation letter to students after the evaluation and verification of the documents of students. The students will receive a confirmation letter within 1-2 working days by the University.
- The students who receive the confirmation letter are supposed to submit the academic fee of students at earliest. The students can pay the fee by net banking and other options offered by Our Lady of Fatima University.
- Applying for a visa comes next in the list. The students must apply for the visa as soon as possible after getting a confirmation letter as the processing of visa can take time.
The final step is the commencement of classes to register at Our Lady of Fatima University. Students are expected to register themselves within 3 days of reaching the country.
The Our Lady of Fatima University is not responsible for cancellation due to careless delays.
Benefits of Our Lady of Fatima University
There are many features of Our Lady of Fatima University which makes it an ideal University to pursue MBBS in the Philippines.
The features of Our Lady of Fatima University include:
- Over 40 years of experience
- Globally accepted certification
- Practical application of theories is encouraged
- Biggest and best infrastructure
- The medium of teaching is English
- Medical council of India and world health organization approved
- Direct admission in Our Lady of Fatima University
- No donations or additional charges
- Research and learning opportunities
- Accessible accommodations with high facilities
- Facilities like clean and healthy food, water and environment
- CCTV surveillance and security guards all around campus
- International medical education directory
Hostel / Accommodation at Our Lady of Fatima University
Our Lady of Fatima University has many buildings of administration and the hostel building. Our Lady of Fatima University offers hostels to all the abroad students.
The facilities given to students at the hostel are:
- Separate hostels for boys and girls.
- Affordable rooms
- CCTV surveillance to the whole premises.
- Kitchens and washrooms at sharing basis.
- No extra charges for the kitchen.
- Fully furnished and spacious rooms.
- Laundry service is available.
- Rooms can be shared by 2-3 students.
- Hostels are secured against every act of bullying, teasing or ragging.
The main campus of Our Lady of Fatima University is located in Valenzuela.
The other 5 campuses of the Our Lady of Fatima University lie in:
- Valenzuela City (main campus)
- Quezon city
- Rizal Antipolo
Valenzuela is one of the biggest cities of the Philippines. The temperature is moderate of around 26 degrees as an average. The city is rich in culture and tradition.
The locals of the city are fluent in English and thus, there is no such language barrier between the students and the locals of the city. Students get a friendly environment and healthy living at Valenzuela.
Indian MBBS Students Should Gather the Following Information:
- Education in Philippines for Indian students
- The best medical colleges in Philippines for Indian students
- Ratio of Indian students in Philippines
- Philippines MBBS syllabus
- Direct admission in top universities in Philippines
- Cheap medical universities in Philippines
- MD in Philippines after MBBS
- Indian students applying for MBBS in Philippines
What Makes Philippines the Best for MBBS Studies?
- The tuition fee is highly affordable and is less than that of any Indian private medical university.
- You will get a global exposure for the same.
- The universities are packed with advanced technology and equipment to make their students get involved in world-class education.
- There is no donation or capitation fee required for admission into the medical universities of Philippines.
- You do not have to appear for any entrance test for MBBS education into Philippines.
- For all the MCI-approved universities, the medium of instruction is English. English being the teaching medium for MBBS in Philippines attracts more students.
- All the medical universities are top and world-ranked. You get the chance to study in the top medical colleges in Philippines.
- The degrees and diplomas offered by the Philippines medical colleges are globally recognized by bodies like MCI, UNESCO, and WHO.
- There are a number of MCI-approved universities in Philippines. The best medical colleges in Philippines for Indian students have world-class facilities.
- Philippines education systems in the world hold a good reputation of medical education and the degrees that they offer are globally recognized.
What Makes MBBS Experts the First Choice for MBBS Abroad?
- Proven experience in medical colleges in Philippines admission support
- Trained and experienced counselors to help you choose the best medical colleges in Philippines for Indian students
- Professional MBBS education overseas consulting services
- Low fee for the consulting services
- Counseling facilitated free of cost
- Support in documentation
- Air ticketing
- Support in visa application
- Other support services post admission
- Act as a common point of contact for our students and their parents
Sitting behind being stressed is not the solution to your problem to MBBS admission abroad. Coordinate with our counselors at MBBS Experts for the satisfactory solution and support in seeking MBBS Course admission in Our Lady of Fatima University or other university you prefer.
Contact MBBS Experts right now to grab the golden opportunity of finding solution to your study medicine overseas need!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.