Crimea Federal University
The Crimea Federation University is a reputed institute offering medical courses in Russia. It is found to be one of the most preferred choices of Indian students as an abroad MBBS option. The university was established in 1981 under the name- medical faculty of Taurida University which was revised in the year 1931 to Crimea medical institute.
Crimea Federation University is listed amongst the universities of Russia with the highest accreditation level. The Crimea Federation University allows students to enroll in the university directly. The university provides students with facilities such as a spacious library, clean water supply, hygienic canteen and many more.
The university is constantly making efforts to make the quality of education better every day. With the most experienced faculties and systematic administration, the university is doing well in the medical field for many decades.
Crimean Federal University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4250 USD||1100 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,97,500 Rupees/yr.||77,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Faculties at Crimea Federation University
- Faculty of general medicine
- Faculty of dentistry
- Faculty of pharmacy
- Faculty of clinical psychology
- Faculty of pediatrics
Ranking of Crimea Federation University
The Crimea Federation University is counted as one of the most reputed and popular universities of Russia in the medical field. The university is listed amongst the recognized universities which are enlisted by the world health organization and the medical council of India.
The Crimea Federation University holds a reputed rank of 10377th spot in millions of medical universities all around the globe. The Crimea Federation University is thus a popular option among the students from different parts of the world.
Also, the Crimea Federation University holds an impressive rank of 25 in the country. Thus, the Russian students also aim at enrolling themselves into Crimea Federation University as their priority.
Indian Students and Crimea Federation University
- Crimea Federation University is one of the most ideal options for Indian students to pursue MBBS from Russia.
- MBBS in Russia is very affordable as compared to the private colleges of India.
- The Crimea Federation University is well known for the curriculum adopted to deliver education to students.
- `The MBBS graduate from Russia can practice medicine in any part of the world.
- The students find it an attractive chance to go back to their nation for practicing their profession.
- For this, the students can appear and qualify the MCI screening test conducted by the government of India.
- Also, the Crimea Federation University provides extreme security to the students coming from different parts of the world.
- The university also makes sure of the availability of Indian food in and around the campus.
The students are respected and treated equally irrespective of religion, culture or gender at Crimea Federation University.
Accreditation/ recognition of Crimea Federation University
The Crimea Federation University is recognized primarily by the WHO and MCI. The university is however affiliated to several international organizations.
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Association of Medical Education of Europe
- European Association of International Education
- International Education Society (London)
- International Education Society
- International Association of Universities
- European Universities Association
- World Federation of Medical Education
Duration of MBBS in Crimea Federation University
The Crimea Federation University offers both graduate and postgraduate courses in medicine. The institutes under the university follow a similar protocol as adopted by the Indian institutes.
The duration of a graduate degree at Crimea Federation University is six years which includes one year of internship and five years of classroom learning.
The internship is mandatory for all the students. The students can apply for as many as internships they want as the Crimea Federation University pays equal importance to practical and theoretical knowledge
Crimea Federation University Intake
The sessions of MBBS starts in September every year. The students are advised to apply for the admission process at the end of March ideally.
The Crimea Federation University provides limited seats under the course and thus the students have to hurry it up while an application to assure a seat in the university.
Deadline for Admission in Crimea Federation University
Every year the students are alarmed to submit the application forms as soon as they get it. The seats at Crimea Federation University are limited and thus the students may lose a chance of enrollment as a result of delays.
The deadline for application at Crimea Federation University is 15th July for the 2019 session.
Why Students Choose Russia for MBBS Study?
MBBS in Russia Advantages:
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Teacher student’s ratio in class: A major percentage of Indian students in the MBBS class are found in the Chinese universities. The strength of students in class is 10-20. It is done to maintain the ratio of teacher and student. Students get the required attention needed for better understanding of medical course curriculum.
- Free Coaching for MCI Screening Test: universities in Russia offer free coaching for the Medical Council of India Screening Test to students who wish to return back to India for the medical practice after MBBS studies from Russia.
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- Exposure to international culture: Because students from the varied countries come together for the medicinal studies in universities based in Russia, students get to know about the admirable cultures. You get the chance to develop relation with students from the diverse culture.
- English medium classes: For non-Russian language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- Good Student Networking: Students from the different corners travel Russia for the medical studies following different culture. This helps students interact and respect culture followed by different nations. It develops a sense of brotherhood and good studying environment. Also, helps to develop international student network.
- Economical tuition fee: Students from Indian and other nations prefer Russian medical universities because of the affordable tuition fee and cost of stay during the MBBS course.
Documents Required by Crimea Federation University
The university lists some documents which are mandatory to be submitted in the university at the time of application in MBBS at Crimea Federation University.
The documents mentioned by the university include:
- Mark sheet of class 10th with qualifying marks.
- Mark sheet of 12th with Physics, chemistry, and biology as major subjects
- Migration certificate issued by the authorities to the applicant
- Transfer certificate issued by the authorities
- Medical fitness certificate against diseases such as HIV
- The documents should be attested wherever and however required.
- Passport size photographs of the applicant
- Eligibility certificate attested by medical council of India in absence of NEET qualifying mark sheet
The Crimea Federation University has fixed certain bars that serve as a gateway for enrollment of students in a university.
The eligibility criteria fixed by the university include the following criteria:
- The student must be above 17 years of age at the time of application
- The student must have secured qualifying marks in NEET
- The documents should be attested by the authorities properly
- The student must secure a 75% aggregate in 12th standard with Physics, chemistry, and biology as major subjects.
Admission process in Crimea Federation University
There are a few steps to be followed by the students to get enrollment in Crimea Federation University.
The basic steps involved in enrollment in the university include:
- Apply online: the beginning of the admission is marked by submission of scanned copies of the documents of the applicant including:
- Transcripts of 10th, 11th, & 12th class
- Valid passport of the applicant
- School leaving certificate of the applicant
- Invitation letter: the student receives an invitation letter by the university after checking the documents and verification.
- Fee payment: the university allows the students to pay the academic fee through online means. The student is expected to pay the academic fee as soon after receiving the invitation letter.
- Applying for VISA: the students are then supposed to apply for a visa for Russia on a study basis.
Documents required for application of visa are:
- Invitation letter of university
- International passport with a minimum validity of 2 years
- Attested high school certificates
- Medical assurance certificates
- After the application of a visa, students can come to Russia and work for the commencement of class schedules by the university.
WHY Crimea Federation University?
There are a few factors that make Crimea Federation University a place of perfection for MBBS in Russia.
- The university is of government-affiliated type
- The medium of teaching is English
- The university is approved by MCI and WHO
- Fully equipped laboratories with expert lab faculties
- Student is allowed to choose out of multiple clinics for internship
- The university has scored the highest passing percentage in MCI screening test in the year 2016
- The infrastructure is spacious and designed as per the convenience of students
- The campus is free from acts of ragging, bullying, and teasing
- The students are protected by the guidance of surveillance cameras
- The accommodation and other expenses of students are reasonable and affordable
- Students are given equal treatment beyond the categorization based on religion or caste
- Indian food is easily available at the campus
- Cultural and sports activities are given high priority to encourage the personal development of students
- The students are provided with hygienic and clean atmosphere
- The faculty is experienced and friendly
- Practical and theoretical knowledge are given equal importance.
Hostel and Accommodation at Crimea Federation University
- The Crimea Federation University provides hostel facilities to the students on campus only.
- The rooms are distributed to students based on enrollment numbers.
- Each room is shared by 3-5 students who are dependent on the size of the room provided.
- The students are provided with kitchens to cook for themselves.
- The hostel is under the strict security of guards and surveillance cameras.
- All the students have a right to complain against any act of ragging or teasing.
- The university assures to take strict actions against these complaints.
- The canteen also serves multi-cuisine and hygienic food to the students at an affordable cost.
- The food is hygienic and prepared with care at fully equipped kitchens.
Crimea as a State
Crimea is one of the most populated and tourists visited the state of Russia. The city earns attraction with its infrastructure and the people living there. The city attracts most of the tourists around it.
The students thus get a chance to interact with different cultures and religions. The student, however, is given liberty of choosing the religion and culture which he/she likes.
The city has a moderate temperature throughout the year. All the seasons are noticeable in Crimea during the year. Students enjoy the living in the state while pursuing their course in medicine.
Why MBBS Experts for MBBS in Russia?
- Proven experience in the industry
- Team of experienced professionals to handle different tasks
- Trained counselors to counsel students for MBBS abroad
- pickup from the landing airport to university campus
- Support in university selection recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Minimal consulting fee charged for the overseas admission services
- Visa application support
- Support in documentation
- Guidance in selecting accommodation and food facilities near your chosen medical institution for MBBS Program
Major Services at MBBS Experts
- We make the availability of the list related to MBBS Universities in Russia, State universities in Russia, Government universities in Russia, Universities for MBBS in Russia for Indian students, Medical schools for MBBS in Russia recognised by MCI, and Cheap medical universities in Russia.
- Counseling free of cost
- Assistance in online admission application and visa application
- Provide information about Medical education in Russia, MBBS Courses in Russia , MBBS Seat in Russia, MBBS in Russia eligibility, and MBBS admission 2020 in Russia
- Assist in the selection of MCI approved medical university abroad
- Before and after admission support free of cost
Explore MBBS Experts today and book your appointment for MBBS in Russia counseling!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.