Mari State University
Mari State University is one of the oldest Russian universities associated with medicine in the Mari El Republic. The university was established in the year 1972. The university is a part of many associations that ensure the quality of education and life at Mari State University. The university offers both national and international students in 55 various subjects encoded in 5 basic specialties of the medical field. There are more than 8 thousand students learning medicine at Mari State University.
Also, the Mari State University is well known for the encouragement given to practical knowledge of students. The Mari State University campus is well built and has a great infrastructure having 8 halls of residence and 7 buildings for educational and administrative purposes. The university passes highly skilled and experienced faculty of around 400 lecturers who are experts in various fields of medicine.
The Mari State University impacts education in 5 different institutions covering around 65 major faculties and various departments.
Mari State University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||5000 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,50,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Faculties at Mari State University
- Faculty of Medical Science
- Faculty of Physics and Mathematics
- Faculty of Foreign Languages
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of History and Philology
- Faculty of Physical Education, Sport, and Tourism
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Ranking of Mari State University
Mari State University is one of the prime universities in the Mari El Republic. It has risen it’s unbelievably ranking from positions in recent years.
The Mari State University is listed amongst the recognized medical universities of the world by the World Health Organization. The university holds 4783rd rank in the world ranking with thousands of competitors.
Mari State University is ranked 168th in the universities of various fields in Russia. The university keeps on growing and increasing its rank every year.
Mari State University and Indian Students
- Mari State University is a medical university of Russia which is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Thus, the students who are graduated from Mari State University can appear in the MCI screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India as a gateway to permitting abroad graduates for practicing medicine in India.
- The students are given training for the test added into the existing curriculum especially for Indian students.
- The students from abroad are given a fair option of affordable and comfortable accommodations with the availability of India food and other basic amenities.
- The students are not discriminated against based on religion or nationality. Every religion is respected at Mari State University.
Accreditation and Recognition of Mari State University
Mari State University is mainly a member of Volga. The region is an association of classical universities. It is one of the most significant universities in the association.
The university is recognized by various other organizations of the medical field which includes:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Russian Federation
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- European Medical Council
Mari State University is a member of many such associations from the medical field.
MBBS Course Admission Intake
The students from different nations can apply to Mari State University. The University does not put any bars of region or nation on the admissions. The admissions at Mari State University begin in March and end till September.
The seats are limited and thus students are advised as soon as possible to secure a seat at Mari State University.
MBBS Course Admission Deadline
Mari State University starts the commencement of classes for MBBS in September every year. The students are given 3-4 months for getting enrollment in the university. The application form filling starts from the end week of March and continues till 30th July.
The deadline for application in MBBS at Mari State University was 30th July 2019 for the presently passed session. The dates are tentative and the university tends to change these dates according to the administration of the university.
Document Required for MBBS Course Admission
The Mari State University demands a set of documents to proceed with the admissions of the student in the MBBS program.
These documents are:-
- Appropriate and filled application form of MBBS source.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 12th standard.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 10th standard.
- Passport size photographs of the applicant with a white background.
- Scanned copy of the valid passport of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the NEET scorecard of the applicant.
- Medical fitness certificate of applicants.
Eligibility for MBBS in Mari State University
There are certain criteria fixed by the Mari State University which must satisfy by the students who apply for MBBS stated who apply for the MBBS program.
The eligibility criteria stated by the Mari State University for students include:-
- The applicant must be at least 17 years of age before 31st December of the year of the applicant.
- The maximum age permissible for application in university is 25 years.
- The student must have completed his/her 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as major subjects above with English.
- The student must have completed 10th standards with a board recognized by the Indian Government.
- The student is required to score a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th standard for general category and 45% for reserved ones.
- The applicant must have cleared the NEET exam with a sufficient score.
The Admission Process at Mari State University
The applicants find it easy to apply and understand the process of admission at Mari State University.
The process comprises a few steps which have to be followed for permission. These steps are:-
- The student has to call for a consultant for all the procedure steps.
- The documents including admission form, mark sheets, etc. is submitted to the authorities by applicant.
- The students have to pay an amount of INR 20,000 as a registration fee of the University.
- The admission letter is then issued by the university on the name of the applicant.
- The other part of the academic fee is submitted afterward.
- The student then receives an invitation letter which is the first official document given by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
- The next step will be the application and receiving of visa by the applicant.
- The students thus reach the final step i.e. commencement of classes from September at Mari State University.
Why choose Mari State University?
There are many characteristics of Mari State University which make Mari State University an ideal choice as a university abroad MBBS.
The characteristics of Mari State University include:-
- There is no additional entrance exam at Mari State University.
- The university does not ask for any additional charges for admission purposes.
- The quality of education at Mari State University is unquestionable.
- Education and accommodation are very affordable at Mari State University.
- The education is imparted in English medium.
- Mari State University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
- There is a choice of English and Russian language as a medium of course.
- The infrastructure is well built and well equipped.
- The students are ensured healthy food and water around campus
- Hostels are affordable and easily available.
- The accommodation is very near to the main campus within walking distance.
- The faculty is well skilled with subjects matter experts.
- The Mari State University offers MBBS in various subjects like General medicine, Dentistry and many more.
- There are various departments to ensure the smooth and efficient working of Mari State University.
Departments at Mari State University
- Document Integration Department
- Department of Scientific Information Processing
- Electronic Resources Department
- Readers Service Department
- Foreign Literature Department
- Scientific Documentation Department
- Basic Book Depositary Department
- Scientific Bibliographical Department
- Faculty of Law Department
- Department of Humanitarian Education
- Department of National and Regional Studies Literature
- Methodological Department.
Hostel / Accommodation at Mari State University
Mari State University has 7 buildings of administration excluding the hostel building. Mari State University offers hostels to all the abroad students.
The facilities given to students at the hostel are:-
- Separate hostels for boys and girls
- Affordable rooms
- CCTV surveillance to the whole premises
- Kitchens and washrooms at sharing basis
- No extra charges for the kitchen
- Fully furnished and spacious rooms
- Laundry service is available
- Rooms can be shared by 2-3 students
- Hostels are secured against every act of bullying, teasing or ragging.
Yoshkar – OLA – the City of Mari State University
The Yoshkar – OLA is mainly known for the river Malaya Kokshaga which runs throughout the city. The temperature of the city is thus, humid and cold. The students find it easy to adjust to the atmosphere of the city.
Also, the university campus is easily accessible from the central residential regions. The people are very welcoming and kind towards the students thus, providing a “home – type” feel to them.
Why Russia Only for Admission to MBBS Program?
- Russia is one of the top study abroad destinations for Indian students who look forward to pursue a career in medicine.
- Russian medical universities help you in getting a global exposure with all the world-class medical education that is within your budget.
- The place is safe for both girls and boys and the international student departments in the medical universities in Russia ensure that the international students get the best aid and help throughout the six years of the study.
- The universities aid in preparing you for the MCI Screening Test as well. This makes them competent enough to think of coming back to India and serve in the top Indian government and private hospitals.
- If you want to make your dream of becoming a doctor come true, then the only way of doing so is with the help of the medical schools for MBBS in Russia recognised by MCI.
- Colleges for MBBS in Russia provide with the best environment perfect for all the students who wish to seek quality medical education and engage in a better career growth.
- Russia is a beautiful, simple, and peaceful country that makes you get the best international exposure for the overall development.
Why Hire MBBS Experts as Study MBBS Abroad Consultant?
- There are many education consultants that do not provide you with the necessary information and your prospects.
- We at MBBS Experts indulge you in all the necessary information while discussing your prospects of PG as well.
- We only provide you MBBS admission in Russia in the MCI approved medical universities so that you can always return to India after the successful completion of your MBBS course in Russia.
- We provide total document solution
- Visa assistance
- Support in procuring education loan
- Arrange your flight ticket
- Help in finding suitable accommodation and food facilities abroad
- We ensure that you are in the best of your health even when studying medicine in Russia.
- We stay in touch with you until you have completed your course curriculum.
Worried about your admission in the Mari State University! Take a deep breath because MBBS Experts in Delhi is all set to help you through the admission process. Your dream of flying abroad for MBBS Studies will come true in no time.
Contact us today!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.