About the Volgograd State Medical University (VSMU)
In the year 1935 Volgograd State Medical University was founded. Since its inception, it has started training the medical student from the different parts of the world. Currently the director this university is Vladimir I. Petrov. He is a prominent scientist and a prominent figure known to the world.
The Volgograd State Medical University is listed in the world directory medical school. When it comes to MBBS studies in Russia this university is considered to be one among the best. The university also has the accreditation of FAINER. It has also been recognised by the medical council of India. Since its existence the university has been successful in training some of the best professionals in the field of medicine.
Alongside training the students it has been working hand in hand with the world health organization and British Council. It has also been Working with United Nations education, social and cultural organization, the world federation and various international agencies like US agency. This university has been functioning and making efforts in a collaborative ways for the development of the medical science across the world.
Volgograd State Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||6000 USD||1200 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||4,20,000 Rupees/yr.||84,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key features of the Universities – 100 WORDS
- There are more than 763 capable instructors in the university alongside having 11 highly qualified academicians, 401 associate professors and 96 highly educated professors.
- There are more than 66 departments in the university. There 5000 Russian students, 70 international students and 900 Indian students takes their classes.
- There are more than 70 doctors who render education to the postgraduates in the university.
- Since 1992 there were more than 2000 international students who have been trained as professional doctors.
- When it comes to the Study MBBS in Russia VSMU is considered to be one of the best universities.
- Since the year 2000 the university has been teaching medical science in English language.
- There are more than 70 countries across the world including Latin America and Europe, from where the students come to study medicine here.
The ranking of the university in the world is 4377. With a huge number of universities across the world this is among the top 5000 universities in the world.
Country Ranking of Volgograd State Medical University (VSMU)
In the country of Russia there a huge number of universities and VSMU stands at the 147 number in the list.
Benefits to Indian Students in Volgograd State Medical University (VSMU)
- When it comes to the Indians students it is seen that most of the students are apprehensive about going to the foreign lands but in Russia the people are very welcoming.
- The cultural mingling is something that makes the student feels like home.
- For an India student admission process is tough because of the entrance process and when it comes to VSMU the entrances are not there.
- The communication mode is English and for the students who are not comfortable in English the university offers special courses.
- Extra donation for admission is common in India but this is not the case in VSMU.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in VSMU
There are several benefits of doing MBBS in VSMU.
Following are some of the benefits:
- If you want to complete MBBS in Russia VSMU is the right choice because of the fact that this is one of the university that is the oldest institution for medical education. This university is 200 years old.
- High-end education is provided in the university
- Getting permanent resident in Russia is one of the biggest possibilities for the students
- For Indian students studying in Russia the Indian foods and restaurants are in the nearby places.
- The students get a huge exposure to the culture and education at same point in time
- No entrance test
- English medium education
- TOEFL/ IELTS is not mandatory
- Suitable environment for the students from India
Accreditation of Volgograd State Medical University (VSMU)
VSMU is accredited by Russian Ministry for Education for the teaching of both Russian and Foreign students. This indicates the fact that the university is eligible for teaching foreign students. They also have the authority being provided by the government to train medical students in the language of English.
Duration of MBBS in VSMU
MBBS Courses in Russia has the same duration. It takes 6 years to complete MBBS in Russia. In these 6 years of studies a student needs to attend 5 years of classroom education and a year of internship.
Intake for MBBS in Volgograd State Medical University (VSMU)
- It is important to note that each year the intake starts in the month of September.
- Every year the university receives a huge number of applications from the students in the different parts of the world.
- The seats are filled very fast. This is one of the reasons why it is necessary for the interested students to start the process of application by co-ordinating with the MBBS Experts as soon as possible.
There is no specific deadline being decided by the university because of the fact that the admission process gets completed within a month. Due to a large number of students applying for the course it at times get difficult to accommodate new students after the seats are filled.
Document Required for Admission in Volgograd State Medical University (VSMU)
For the admission in VSMU one of the most important factors is to ensure that all the documents are being kept handy.
For the purpose of admission to the university the following documents are necessary:
- Mark sheet of 10th Standard
- Mark sheet of 12th Standard
- 6 Passport sized photographs
- Certificate of migration
- HIV reports and insurance from recognised organization
- Eligibility certificate from Medical Council of India
Eligibility for MBBS in VSMU
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in VSMU are as follows:
- 50% mark in aggregate in physics, chemistry and biology
- NEET required with qualifying marks
- IELT/TOEFL required
Admission Procedure for MBBS in VSMU
Step 1 (Online application): First the candidate needs to go through the course details available in the website. After going through the details the course needs to be chosen. Once the course is chosen the online form needs to be filled. The document needs to be sent via-email.
Following are the documents that need to be sent:
- Copy of Grade 10 transcripts
- Copy of Grade 11 transcripts
- Copy of Grade 12 transcripts
- Copy of certificate of school leaving
- Copy of passport
Step 2 (Reception of the invitation letter): Once the university goes through all the documents being sent the invitation letter is being sent to the candidate within 1-2 working days. The admission confirmation will also be sent within this time once the documents are verified.
Step 3 (Payment for enrolment): The student needs to pay the enrolment fee after the reception of the confirmation letter. The payment can be done through net banking or other online payment methods.
Step 4 (Application for Visa): A student needs to apply for the Visa after the reception of the invitation letter from the university. Document required for Visa are as followed:
- Invitation letter that is being sent by the university
- Valid passport
- Attested certificate of high school
- Medical certificate that confirms the fact that the student does not have AIDS or other STDs
Step 5 (Pre-Arrival): The complete fee for the first year of studies needs to be paid within the three days of arrival at Russia. The flight detail needs to be sent to the University for the Fact that the student needs to be received by the university representative.
Step 6 (Commencement of class): It is necessary that the student produces all the original documents and get registered within these three days of arrival. The student also needs to provide the payment receipts of first year.
VSMU has seven hostels that offer comfortable living for the students. The hostel also has cafeteria and the snacks bar where the students can have food and hang out with friends at times. The campus has Wi-Fi connection.
If MCI Coaching in the university
Many students from India complete their course and goes back to India for practicing medicine. In that case the student needs to appear for MCI screening tests. The course of Medical Study in Russia includes the syllabus of MCI screening tests.
Student Life in University
- The student life in the university is exciting.
- The university promotes sports and social activities.
- There are 12 student unions in the university for different purposes and reasons.
- The 12 union together forms the student’s autonomous body association.
- The university also have few dance groups entertaining students.
- The life overall is full of fun and cultural activities
- Festival celebrations are also organised
Indian Food facility
Lots of Indian students come to complete MBBS in the university and this is one of the reasons why the Indian food is facilitated. People from other culture also enjoy Indian food.
Weather in the city where university is located
The weather in Russia is cool and the winter is the most exciting time that can be witnessed. There are several winter events in Russia. Student is advised to carry warm clothing.
Volgograd was formally known as Stalingrad. This city is situated in the south eastern part of Russia beside the Volga River. This is one of the cities that offer various historical places to visit. The temperature is mostly cool. This was the place where the battle of Stalingrad was fought in WWII.
Why Indian Students Choose MBBS Studies in Russia?
Following are the reasons:
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: For non-Russian language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- No donations are needed: Unlike Indian private colleges, there is no any type of donation or capitation fee demanded for admission to medical courses
- No entrance is compulsory for admission: You do not need to appear for any entrance test and thus take the benefit of easy admission process
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised Russian universities located in the different cities in Russia
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
Factors Distinguishing MBBS Abroad Consultant MBBS Experts
- Pool of experienced MBBS career counsellors at MBBS Experts
- Total MBBS abroad admission solution under single roof
- Professional and highly satisfactory abroad education services
- Courteous counsellors to assist in documentation
- Prompt and hassle-free MBBS overseas services
- Pre and post admission assistance to students
- Comparatively low consulting fee
- Complete transparency with no hidden charges
- Available round the clock to assist students and parents
- Authorized admission partners for certain medical universities overseas
The Role of MBBS Experts for MBBS in Russia
- Professional counselling by the expert councillors
- MBBS Expert would ensure the fact that you choose the right course for your career.
- We will be assisting you through the complete complex process of admission.
- We are available to you 24×7 for guidance and consultation.
- We make the whole process transparent and clear for you.
- We are the experiences and skilled professionals.
- Our fees of consultation are low
- Visa assistance
- Post admission assistance till your MBBS study abroad is completed
- MBBS Experts can be completely relied upon.
- We are very friendly and can offer the best of the guidance when it comes to Study in Russia.
With the core objective of making the complex admission process hassle free for our students traveling from the various corners of the country, MBBS Experts – the 100% dependable MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi invites all for the free counselling.
Establish your contact with us today for the successful admission to MBBS Program in Volgograd State Medical University!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.