About the University
The Kazakhstan based Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is located in the Almaty city. It was founded in the year 1934. It is one of the highly sought and demanding medical institutions in the country. This university is also popularly known as KAZNU Kazakhstan.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University has the largest campus in Kazakhstan. Situated in a beautiful region of Almaty, the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University has the largest campus in the nation. The campus has 13 buildings for the education purpose. It was the pioneer in passing the state certification.
The university has its popularity worldwide and has become one of the hottest destinations in the world for MBBS aspirants. Students from Indian also prefer studying medicine from this educational institution. At present, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University facilitates a diverse range of the specialties.
The university includes the following:
- 16 functioning faculties
- 67 departments
- 32 scientific research institutes and centers
- A techno-park
- Over 2000 professors, doctors, scientific candidates and PhD’s
- Over 100 academicians of the largest academies, and more.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University – Features
- The university has approx. 16, 600 national and international students
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University has a very high ranking
- It is the top medical college in the country and has the position in top 200 medical universities in the world.
- The university has been ranked 552 globally.
- Over 2500 faculties teach theoretical and practical classes
- No entrance exam clearance such as IELTS, TOEFL, or GMAT is required. Students get admission on the basis of the past academic records.
- English is the medium of instruction for international students
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University has comparatively low fee structure and is affordable for many medical students.
- You will enjoy A+ quality European standard education.
Faculties/ Departments in the University
- Faculty of biology and biotechnology
- Faculty of oriental studies
- International relations department
- Faculty of physics and technology
- High school of economics and business
- Faculty of medicine and health care
- Faculty of chemistry and chemical technology
|Name of Institute||Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan (KAZNU Kazakhstan)|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Year of Establishment||1934|
|Academic Session Start||September-October|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazNU) is at 220 place of the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Accreditation and Recognition
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Al–Farabi KazNU was ranked 220 in the QS World University Rankings 2018/19.
Al–Farabi KazNU is ranked 11th in the Emerging Europe and Central Asia (EECA) University Rankings.
Duration of MBBS Course
The duration for the MBBS Course is 6 years.
Timeline for Application in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- The deadline for receiving applications is from February 01 to August 31 every year (in the online registrations).
- Applicants should register online on the official website and get access to the online application form. Look for the “Online Registration” on the Personal Account section.
There is a certain list of documents demanded from the students by the university.
These documents include:
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity)
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Record
Fee Structure in the University
Below if the fees structure of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University for the undergraduate medical course:
|Particular||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||5th year|
|University Administrative Cost||1000||–||–||–||–|
|Visa Extension Fee||200||200||200||200||200|
|Total in USD||6600||4400||4400||4400||4400|
Note: Total cost for the six year course is INR 16, 00,000 (this amount may vary on the basis of rupee value against dollar).
Eligibility for MBBS Course Admission
Check below the eligibility for admission in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University:
|Age||Need to be 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year|
|Qualification||10+2 with 50% Aggregate in PCB from a recognized board|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% for Unreserved and 45% for the Reserved|
|NEET Qualification||Minimum passing percentage is a must|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Admission Process in Al-Farabi KazNU
Starting this year, Al-Farabi KazNU has simplified the admission process of international applicants for bachelor, master, and PhD doctoral studies.
Follow the 5 STEPS for admission in the university
STEP 1: Online Registration
Register on the portal http://foreign.kaznu.kz/en/main/reg and get access to the online application form in the “Online Registration” section of the Personal Account.
Deadline for application every year is from 01 February to 31 August in the form of online registrations on the site.
STEP 2: Fill out the form on your section of the “Personal Account” and submit the required documents:
Fill out the form and attach the necessary documents: 1. Copy of passport (original after receipt) 2. A copy of the diploma (with an apostil) + (bring the original after receipt) 3. Transcript of diploma if any4. Choose a specialty5. A copy of the IELTS or TOEFL certificate if available (for graduate and PhD doctoral studies)
STEP 3: Pass Competitive Selection, Online exam, and (Interview)
The Admissions Committee of the University from July 31 to August 15 will conduct an online exam. For applicants entering the baccalaureate online interview will be enough.
Applicants must pass two entrance examinations:
- A foreign language of choice; (Persons who have international IELTS or TOEFL certificates are exempt from the entrance exam in a foreign language).
- Specialty; can be online
STEP 4: Announcing Results and registration of a study visa
After of successful completion of entrance exams, you submit the required documents for the Education VISA:
- The deal of Education contract
- Pay of a deposit of 20% of the total amount of Education payment to the University account.
- Fill out the VISA application form.
- Pay the application VISA fee – 2000 tenge KZT ≈ $ 6 USD
STEP 5: Arrival at the university and submission of documents
After arriving at our university, you will need to provide the following documents (in 3 copies):
- Conclusion of education contract (if not yet concluded)
- Original documents (diploma + transcript)
- Notarized translation of passport and certificate / diploma + transcript into Kazakh or Kazakhstan (in 3 copies)
- Bachelor degree (BSc / BA): certificate of secondary education
- Master (MSc / MA): Bachelor’s Degree
- PhD Doctoral: Master’s degree (original), bachelor’s degree (copy notary certified), certificate of secondary education
(Diplomas must be with an apostil)
Verify the translation at the notary of the passport into Kazakh or Kazakhstan
- Tuition fees
- Certificate (certificate) indicating the absence of HIV infection
- Medical certificate 086-U
- Six photos of size 3×4 cm.
Notice: Documents, translations and notary certification of documents must be in 3 copies.
Why Students Choose Al-Farabi Kazakh National University for MBBS Study?
- The students need not sit for entrance examinations before securing admission to the Kazakhstan Medical University
- Donations are not required
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Top notch education facilities for the students
- Safe and engaging environment for all
- Welcoming people who valued education
- Infrastructure is modern and highly advanced
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Extracurricular activities are provided to the students by the University such as sports facilities, music and other related leisure activities.
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist
- Instruction in English for the international medical candidates
- Accommodation cost is also not very high
- Superb education facilities with necessary practical training
- Modern and advanced infrastructure
Facilities in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- Computer labs
Indian students and Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
The university is MCI recognized and degrees from this university are approved across the globe. The tuition fee is quite affordable at this university and it is economically good for the Indian students.
Student Support Services
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issues
Why MBBS in Kazakhstan?
Advantages of studying in Kazakhstan
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: For non- Kazakhstan language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognized medical universities located in the different cities of Kazakhstan
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
- Teacher student’s ratio in class: A major percentage of Indian students in the MBBS class are found in the Chinese universities. The strength of students in class is balanced. It is done to maintain the ratio of teacher and student. Students get the required attention needed for better understanding of medical course curriculum.
- Free Coaching for MCI Screening Test: universities in Kazakhstan offer free coaching for the Medical Council of India Screening Test to students who wish to return back to India for the medical practice after MBBS studies from Kazakhstan.
- Exposure to international culture: Because students from the varied countries come together for the medicinal studies in universities based in Kazakhstan, students get to know about the admirable cultures. You get the chance to develop relation with students from the diverse culture.
Do Consider the Following Prior to Admission
- MBBS in Kazakhstan duration
- Medical education in Kazakhstan
- MBBS programs in Kazakhstan
- MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan
- MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan
- MCI approved Medical Universities in Kazakhstan
- Eligibility for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Procedure for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Climatic condition
- Food and accommodation facilities, and more
Why MBBS Experts for MBBS Overseas?
- Proven experience in medical colleges in Kazakhstan admission support
- Pool of expert counselors to help you choose best medical colleges in Kazakhstan for Indian students
- Professional Kazakhstan MBBS colleges consulting services
- Low consulting fee
- Over 100+ VISA processed
- Free of cost admission in Kazakhstan medical colleges counseling
- Food, accommodation, and other supports until the completion of MBBS courses in Kazakhstan
About MBBS Abroad Consultant in Delhi MBBS Experts
- MBBS Experts are one of the premier education consultants in India providing the best of guidance to the students who are looking forward to pursue MBBS abroad.
- We are one-stop solutions to all of the international course consultation requirements with completely transparent services.
- We have a team of highly skilled and experienced staffs as well as counselors so as to offer the best of the services to Indian students coming from the different family background.
- We at MBBS Experts charge only reasonable fees so that money never comes in the path of the medical studies abroad for the students.
- We are one of the most trusted and reputed consultancy in the field of MBBS abroad studies.
- Most importantly, we are the official partners of the some of the most renowned MBBS universities in Europe and we have tie ups with them which in turn is highly beneficial to the students seeking admission abroad for the medical studies.
Conclusion About the University
The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University campus is surrounded with greenery and has good studying environment. Even a non-studious student becomes a studios student. The environment overall is favorable for study in medicine. There are many advantages the university provides to its international students. The great advantages play a very important role in attracting more and more Indian students every year.
The study at the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is of international standard. Along with the theory, the focus is also on practical studies. This helps in enhancing the medical abilities in a student.
You can take the advantage of our free counseling and fly abroad for a rewarding career in the field of medicine. Contact MBBS Experts soon to seek MBBS admission support in the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.