Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2023-24
Pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is one of the most popular options among Indian students looking for an international study destination. Most of the medical universities located there are NMC approved offering quality education for so many decades to 4000-5000 international students on yearly basis. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is one of the greatest options for the students who want to be a part of this noble profession and want to become a successful doctor.
The entire duration of the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years, which includes the last 1 year of internship as well. Almost all the MBBS universities located in Kyrgyzstan have obtained recognition from WHO, UNESCO, and NMC. The medium of education there is the English language only. All the students are encouraged to take part in several sports and extracurricular activities as well. MBBS from Kyrgyzstan has topped the chart when it is about studying MBBS abroad.
The universities and colleges in Kyrgyzstan have 10:1 student-teacher ratio. It is also another attractive reason for inspiring students to study there as they get a chance to study in low strength batches. The cost of MBBS study and accommodation is quite lesser as compared to the fees charged by the universities located in other European & Asian countries. No student has to clear any selection test for pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. So when there are so many medical universities in Kyrgyzstan, why look somewhere else? Get the best education in medicine from abroad.
Courses offered by Kyrgyzstan Medical Universities
|MD Program / MBBS
|Bachelors in Pharmacy
|Bachelors in Nursing
Some Important Facts about Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyzstan contributes 70 percent of country’s territory, consisting of 88 major mountain ranges.
- Kyrgyzstan is known for contributing to the world the lengthiest epic in the world and the Kyrgyz epic poem is named as “Manas”.
- Russian and Kyrgyz are two official languages of Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyrgyzstan is also known for the world’s most popular person who is a writer named Chingiz Aitmatov.
- Kumyz is the national and the most famous drink of Kyrgyzstan.
- People in Kyrgyzstan are fond of drinking tea and it is a replacement for water. Tea is served in bowls instead of cups and people consume tea with every meal. Kyrgyzstan people generally order Kyrgyz bread with tea.
- Majority of people in Kyrgyzstan are Sunni Muslims but signs of Islam are least shown as it is a Soviet Republic.
- Handshakes and tipping are very common in Kyrgyzstan. People give huge tips in Kyrgyzstan in restaurants. Every morning it is customary to handshake. Cleanliness is a great habit among people of Kyrgyzstan as they take of their shoes before entering anyone’s house.
- Bishkek is one of the greenest cities in Soviet Republic and may be even in the whole world. The streets here are lined with trees and bushes.
- The official name of Kyrgyzstan is Kyrgyz Republic. Bishkek is the capital and largest city of Kyrgyzstan. The highest point in Kyrgyzstan is Jengish Chokusu and lowest point in Kyrgyzstan is Kara- Daryya.
Objectives of Undergraduate course (MBBS)
On the completion of the MBBS course, students will be able to:
- Diagnose and manage common health problems pertaining to individual and the community suitable for his/her position as a member of the health team at primary, secondary and tertiary levels.
- Be competent enough to exercise preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative medicine with respect to the commonly encountered health problems.
- Appreciate the psycho?social, cultural, economic, and environmental factors affecting health, developing humane attitude towards the patients, in discharging one’s professional responsibilities.
- Skilled in Evidence Based Medicine, and familiarising with the administration of “vital drugs and medicines” and their mutual side effects.
- Practicing medical ethics in numerous areas like patient care, service delivery, and research work.
- Develop attitude for self-learning by acquiring essential skills including the use of appropriate technologies, for pursuing self-directed learning for a life time.
- Demonstrating communication skills, both verbal and written to establish effective communication with the patients, and general public, health team partners, and scientific community.
- Be familiar with the various National Health Programs, the conducts, approach in which they are being implemented.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
- Kyrgyzstan medical universities fundamental aim is to imbibe excellence and expertise in all the students.
- Kyrgyzstan universities adhere to the quality standards set by UNESCO and WHO.
- The medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized globally thus opening up new avenues for the students who study in Kyrgyzstan.
- Medical education from Kyrgyzstan is a sure shot win game for the Indian aspirants who wish to study MBBS.
- The survey and the statistics highlight that Kyrgyzstan is among one of the safest countries athwart the globe.
- Kyrgyzstan is considered to be one of the outstanding places in terms of living standards and harmony of life.
- There is a variety of choices for students to lead a pleased and comfortable life that too within budget.
- The crime rate is very less in Kyrgyzstan. Indeed, Kyrgyzstan provides a secure environment for the students.
- Kyrgyzstan offers a multicultural society and welcomes all the overseas students realizing the importance in the world’s economy.
- The universities in Kyrgyzstan offers countless employment opportunities for the students featuring some of the top medical universities in medicine.
- When compared with other countries like USA and UK then Kyrgyzstan is almost 2 to 3 times cheaper. Therefore, Kyrgyzstan is considered as a seamless place for students who wish to pursue MBBS from Kyrgyzstan medical universities.
Is MBBS in Kyrgyzstan good choice?
Following are some of the reasons why students must choose MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- The MBBS Program duration is of 5 years.
- Easy availability of hostels in the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- The cost of living and other expenses is very low.
- The cost of travelling is very economical which is an added advantage for the students.
- Kyrgyzstan happens to be an Asian country.
- The local people in Kyrgyzstan are friendly and welcoming.
- Kyrgyzstan is extremely beautiful country and is called Switzerland of Asia.
Things you should know before applying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- With better and improved access to education and employment, many Indian students strive to get admission in foreign educational program.
- All Indian students have the right to study in safe and secure environment abroad.
- Therefore, the students need to know certain things before taking admission in MBBS/MD in Kyrgyzstan.
- Candidates must also enquire about the complete fees which includes tuition fees, living cost, hostel fees, and exchange value of Kyrgyzstan currency in Indian rupees.
- Students must be aware of the changed and new VISA rules, obligations and rights regarding foreign education.
- Students must enquire about the classes schedule and what is the ratio of teacher to student so that every student get personal attention from the professors and Kyrgyzstan is known for this particular aspect.
- Indians and overseas students are eligible for scholarships and they must enquire about the format and other details.
- Students must know the challenges they will be facing for applying for Kyrgyzstan VISA regarding MBBS study from any medical university in Kyrgyzstan.
- Candidates must also enquire about the medium of teaching in the respective university so that there are further no issues in grasping the concepts.
- Candidates must be active in taking admission within the allotted time as the number of seats are fixed and the admission is done on first come first serve basis.
- Candidates can always contact right education consultants to get all the necessary information required to get admission in medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.
Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is very popular among Indian students.
- Kyrgyzstan is one of the most preferred destination by Indian students for medical education.
- Nowadays, students choose to study abroad not only for better education but for a broader exposure and an innovative experience.
- In India, generally approx. 200 students contest for a single medical seat.
- The private medical universities charge high tuition fees due to large number of students.
- MBBS from Kyrgyzstan is an excellent option for Indian medical aspirants who wish to pursue MBBS.
- Kyrgyzstan Medical Universities charge low tuition fees when compared to Indian universities.