About Dhaka National Medical Institute
When an Indian student is planning to Study MBBS in Bangladesh Dhaka National Medical Institute is one of the best choices. Established in the year 1952 this medical college has earned the prestige and the reputation to be one of the best colleges for studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
More than 1500 doctors have graduated from college and are serving various countries with their medical knowledge. This is one premium institute which is known for its high-class education and advanced infrastructure. Students passing from this college have been successfully placed in some of the best Hospitals and Clinics in the world.
Dhaka National Medical Institute Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TOTAL TUITION FEE (5 YEARS)||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||40000 USD||1200 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||28,00,000 Rupees||84,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the College
The key features of the college are as follows:
- This is one of the most reputed colleges in Bangladesh
- Located in a place which is peaceful and offers great level concentration for the students
- The campus of the college is huge and has the latest of the infrastructure
- The best faculties from India and Bangladesh are there in the college
- Recognized by the government of Bangladesh
Faculties and Departments
- The college has several departments and some of the best faculties from different parts of India and Bangladesh.
- This college is considered to be one of the best colleges for MBBS study in Bangladesh.
- Several departments help in rendering complete knowledge in the field of medical science.
- The faculty of the college includes Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Medicine Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Neuro-medicine, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Orthopaedics, Anaesthesiology, Radiology & Imaging and Dentistry.
The world ranking of the college is 21152. This indicates the fact that this is one of the best colleges for studying MBBS.
This college stands at the 32nd rank among the colleges in Bangladesh.
Overview of Dhaka National Medical Institute
- Dhaka National Medical Institute is one of the top colleges for MBBS studies in Bangladesh.
- The college is known for its high standard teachings and the best faculty.
- Till now there are 25 batches of MBBS students that have graduated from the college. This indicates the fact that the college has gained a huge experience in training medical students.
- The advanced infrastructure of the college provides the scopes of research.
- Student willing to head toward the field of research after completion of MBBS will get hands-on experiences before the completion of the course.
- The library of the college is huge with more than 6000 texts.
- The students with academic interest can get the best of the information and knowledge in the library.
- The library can accommodate more than 100 students at a time.
- A serene environment and an advanced medical facility is something that makes this college one of the suitable colleges for the students aspiring to be doctors and medical professionals.
- The clinical training is also being provided in the multi-disciplinary hospital that is adjacent to the college campus.
Indian Students in Bangladesh
- Indian students feel extremely comfortable in Bangladesh. Bangladesh and India have shared values and culture.
- This is one of the reasons why Indian students in Bangladesh can adapt to the culture and values.
- The cuisines, the lifestyle and various other aspects of the country are similar to that of India and this is one of the reasons why the Indian students can adapt to the values of the country.
- Each year a huge number of Indian students travel to complete their MBBS in Bangladesh.
Accreditation of University
- The college is accredited by the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO) and recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
- This college is known across the world for its premium quality education and the students from the college has earned several recognition and accolades that makes the college one of the best colleges in Bangladesh.
Why Choose Dhaka National Medical Institute?
When it comes to studying in Bangladesh the Dhaka National Medical Institute is considered to be the best choice. There are several reasons for choosing this college.
Following are some of the important reasons:
- Many professors from India goes to the college to give a lecture on medicine
- The distance from India is very less
- This is one of the most reputed colleges in Bangladesh
- Top notch education facilities for the students
- Safe and engaging environment for all
- No specific entrance examinations for getting MBBS admission
- No donations of any sorts
- Tuition fee is low
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist
- A range of diploma and degree is being offered by the college
- The standard of teaching is very high
Duration of MBBS
- It takes 4 years and 6 months to complete MBBS in Bangladesh University.
- Alongside a student needs to complete an internship of a year to ensure the fact that they learn the best practices in modern medical science.
- After completion of MBBS in Bangladesh, a student can apply for jobs in any top-grade hospital in the world or may start their private practice.
- Completing MBBS in Bangladesh offers rewarding results for the students.
Deadline for Admission
- The admission starts in December.
- Every year there are a huge number of application forms that are being received by the college from the different parts of the world.
- This is one of the reasons why the seats are filled very fast. For the same reason, a student needs to keep an eye on the admission dates and be prepared for the admission process.
- In case a student is late it might get difficult to get a seat in the college.
Why International Students Choose Bangladesh for MBBS Studies
Following are some of the reasons why MBBS in Bangladesh is one of the best choices for the students:
- No donations are needed: Unlike Indian private colleges, there is no any type of donation or capitation fee demanded for admission to medical courses
- The university has a low fees structure: tuition fee are kept low to make MBBS studies affordable for even poor students
- No entrance is compulsory for admission: You do not need to appear for any entrance test and thus take the benefit of easy admission process
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of Bangladesh
- Modern infrastructure with latest equipment: Medical institution and hospital in the country are equipped with the modern and high-quality equipment. These help in creating better environment for leaner and patients in the country.
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: For non-Bangladeshi language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
Documents that are Needed
Following are the documents that are required for admission:
- A scanned copy of the valid passport
- Ten recent passports sized photographs
- Copy of class 10th Mark sheet
- Copy of class 12th mark sheet
- Passing certificate from the college and the university
- The certificate needs to be attested and notarized by the recognized authorities.
- The entire file needs to be scanned and sent to the college via email.
- The validity of the certificate will be analysed before the college permits to go ahead with the process of admission.
- The entire certificate must be kept handy before the admission process starts to avoid any sort of hustle.
Eligibility criteria for admission
- A candidate must be 17 years or above on 31st of December of the year of admission
- A gap of two years in the academic session will not be accepted
- The candidate needs to have 60% marks in 10+2 examination with subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- The minimum GPA of the candidate must be 8.0 in SSC or HSC or equivalent
- The candidate needs to have a GPA of 3.5 in Biology
- The qualification in NEET is required in the circumstance when the candidate is willing to practice medicine in India after the completion of the course
All the eligibility criteria need to match and valid document of the same is to be presented to ensure the fact that the admission is done smoothly. For further enquiry, it is advised to consult the MBBS experts.
Admission procedure in the college
Step 1: The First step is to find the college and go through the different courses before applying. It is necessary that all the courses are being reviewed and the one that is suitable for the candidate needs to be selected. There are a huge number of course for medical science in the college.
Step 2: Once the course is selected the candidate needs to apply for the same by filling up the online form.
Step 3: All the document needs to be attested and scanned. Once this is done the document needs to be sent to the college via e-mail.
Step 4: Once the document is being received by the college it is necessary that the college verifies the document and sends and sends a letter of invitation to the candidate within 4-5 working days. In case the candidate has not received the same the candidate needs to enquire the same.
Step 5: After the reception of the invitation letter the candidate needs to pay the enrolment fee through online or net banking processes.
Step 6: Once the enrolment fee is being submitted the student needs to apply for Visa
Step 7: After going to Bangladesh the student needs to ensure the fact that the entire original document is being produced. The student needs to pay the fee for the year and register themselves before the commencement of the classes.
- Accommodation facilities are being offered to every student enrolled in the college.
- There is also a separate accommodation facility for International female students.
- The hostels are clean and a very comfortable place to live.
Many of the students doing MBBS studies in Bangladesh are from India. They come back after completion of the course and start their medical practice in India. This is the reason why the course covers up the MCI screening test syllabus as well.
Life of student in the college
- Student life in college is excellent. Great student life and a wonderful career await you.
- The teachers and the students are very friendly.
- You will have the best of the time in the college making this time one of the most memorable time of your life.
Indian food availability
Bangladesh and India share a similar culture. This is one of the reasons why both countries have similar cuisines. A student from India will find the food habits almost same.
Weather in Bangladesh
The country is known for its moderate weather. The weather in the country is neither too hot nor too cold. The winters are chilly but the temperature is easily adaptable. This is one of the reasons why this country is considered to be one of the most pleasant places for living.
Reasons to Choose MBBS Experts for MBBS Abroad
Without an MBBS Expert by your side, it is difficult to complete the process of admission. There are several aspects to the process of admission that needs proper assistance and guidance.
An MBBS expert will let you take the right step when it comes to the admission process.
Following are some of the reasons why MBBS Experts in Delhi is the prime choice:
- One-stop solution to the whole admission process
- We are helpful when it comes to the admission documentation
- 24×7 support provided by the experts
- Experienced professionals helping you find the right course
- Proper counselling provided by the experts before admission
- Offering complete transparency in the admission process
- Low consulting fee with no hidden charges
- Satisfaction and quality services guaranteed
- Support assure pre and post admission for all our students going overseas for the study in medicine
We advise parents and students not to get carried away with the eye-catching promotions and advertisements made by the unprofessional consultant around you. All the activities are done to lure innocent people.
Fix your appointment with our expert counsellor at MBBS Experts in Delhi as per your convenience. We provide free counselling and believe me you will be highly satisfied with our honest dealings.
Visit us today to experience the difference and get the admission solution for your child desiring of studying medicine abroad!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.