About International Medical College & Hospital
International Medical College & Hospital is located in the township of Tongi. The place is 22 km away from Dhaka. The college was established in the year 2000 and it has shown great progress over the years. With a very reputed faculty and great infrastructure, the college is one of the best colleges for MBBS study in Bangladesh.
The college took years to obtain permission from the government of Bangladesh and had finally established its name among the best colleges in the country. It started with only 20 students and has shown great progress over the years. This is one of the best colleges to study Medicine in Bangladesh.
International Medical College & Hospital Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TOTAL TUITION FEE (5 YEARS)||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||42000 USD||800 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||29,40,000 Rupees||56,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the College
- This is one of the most prestigious colleges in Bangladesh.
- Located township of Tongi the college is in the outskirts of the city and is free from the hustles and bustles of the city.
- The college provides a perfect environment for studies.
- The campus of the college is huge amidst the greenery of Bangladesh.
- A student would find all the amenities and the facilities that are necessary for the study.
- A huge library with a collection of many books with all the modern medical facilities offers the student a great place to conduct researches.
- If you are planning to complete your MBBS in Bangladesh than this is one of the best colleges to choose from.
Faculties and Departments
- More than 100 distinguished academician and professor is part of the college.
- The college offers excellence in the field of studies and research with many departments in the field of medicine which includes Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, and more.
- Forensic Medicine, Medicine Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cardiology and many other departments.
This college is considered among the top 10000 colleges in the world. With such a huge number of colleges in the world standing in this rank proves the excellence of the college.
International Medical College & Hospital stands among the top 50 colleges in the country. This is one of the best colleges in the country that offers the best education in medicine in Bangladesh.
Overview of International Medical College & Hospital
- International Medical College & Hospital is one of the premium institutes for Medical science in Dhaka. This is one institute that has made it mark in the field of medicine in recent times.
- Located in the outskirts of Dhaka this college provides a serene environment for the students.
- If Bangladesh is the choice for studying MBBS than this is one of the best colleges to be considered.
- There are only a few colleges that offer MBBS study in Bangladesh with such a huge infrastructure.
- The college has all the modern amenities for rendering excellent teaching and training the students.
- The airport is 30 minutes away from the college and several means of transport available connects the college to the city of Dhaka.
- The college is not only limited to studies but it promotes several cultural and sports activity to keep the student enthusiastic.
Indian Students in Bangladesh
- If you are giving it a thought to complete your MBBS in Bangladesh than this is the best choice you have made.
- One of the most important factors that need to be considered when it comes to the completion of higher education is a suitable place where the student can concentrate on their studies.
- For the same reason, peace and adaptive environment matter a lot.
- When it comes to Indian students the shared values and culture of Bangladesh feels them more welcoming than any other country in the world.
Why Choose International Medical College & Hospital?
There are many reasons why International Medical College & Hospital is considered as a suitable choice for MBBS study in Bangladesh.
- One of the main reasons is the fact that the college has distinguished faculty who are experienced in training students in the field of medicine.
- This college is known for its medical excellence and has been successful in training many students to become successful doctors and medical professionals.
- If you are interested in medical research than this is one college that would offer you an infrastructure of the world’s standard.
- The college encourages cultural mingling and foreign students that offers great exposure to the students.
- Students in the college get to know different cultures and come across different other students from the different parts of the world.
- International Medical College & Hospital is the best choice when it comes to Studying in Bangladesh.
Accreditation of University
- The college is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council and is being accredited by other organization which includes the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
- Alongside the college also is being listed in the FAIMER directory and various other directories which indicate the fact that this is one among the popular colleges in the world.
MBBS Course Duration
- The course duration of MBBS in Bangladesh University is 4 years and 6 months.
- Alongside the student also needs to complete a year of internship.
- Within this period of internship, a student will be placed in the best hospitals in the country.
- Here the student will get practical knowledge of medical practices in the country.
- The students completing MBBS in Bangladesh get placed in some of the best hospitals and clinics in the world.
- The deadline of the admission is the day when the seats for the university are filled.
- The admission process starts in December and during this time a huge number of applications are received by the college. This is one of the reasons why the seats are filled very fast.
- In circumstances, the seats are filled it gets difficult for the student to acquire a seat and this is one of the reasons why the student needs to be prepared for the admission process beforehand.
Required Document for the Admission
The process of admission in a college is simple. However, the student must take care that all the documents are kept handy.
Following document needs to be kept handy for taking admission successfully:
- A scanned copy of the passport
- Ten copies of Passport sized photographs
- Scanned copies of the mark sheet of class 10
- Scanned copies of the mark sheet of class 12
- Passing certificate that is being provided by the college or the university
The entire document needs to be attested and notarized by an authorized body. All the documents will be verified before the admission process is initiated.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in the College
- The student must be 17 years or above on 31st December of the year of admission. The valid certificate needs to be provided for the same
- The candidate having an academic gap of two consecutive years is not eligible to apply for the course
- The candidate applying for MBBS in Bangladesh needs to have 60% marks in 10+2 examination and the candidate needs to have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects
- The minimum GPA in HSC/SSC or equivalent needs to be 8.0
- The candidate also needs to have a GPA of 3.5 in Biology
- The candidate needs to qualify in NEET in the circumstance the candidate is willing to practice medicine in India after the completion of the course.
Procedure for Admission in the College
- The first important step that needs to be taken is to select the course in which the student is willing to apply. The student needs to find the right course and go through the detailed course instruction before proceeding
- Once the course is being selected the student needs to fill up the online form and send all the scanned copies of the document via e-mail.
- The college will go through the document and send the letter of invitation to finding the documents satisfactory to their requirement.
- Once the invitation is received the student needs to pay the enrolment fee through online mode of payments like net banking.
- Once the student receives the document the student must apply for Visa as soon as possible. The student should not delay the process as the student will have to arrive in Bangladesh within a few days.
- Before arriving in Bangladesh the student needs to ensure the fact that the first year of the course fee is being paid to the college. After arriving in Bangladesh the student needs to produce all the original documents for the purpose or successfully registering in the college.
- The college believes that to excel in studies a student needs to be provided with suitable accommodation facilities. This is one of the reasons why the college has its hostel that offers great comfort for the students.
- All the amenities for living and entertainment are available in the hostel.
- There is one hostel for the male student and one for the female students.
- There are also two separate hostels for international male and female students.
- These hostels are three-storied buildings with all the facilities and amenities for the comfort of the student.
The college has the highest rate of students from India qualifying for MCI screening. The reason is that the syllabus is inclusive of the MCI screening test preparation.
Student’s Life in the college
Bangladesh is a country with very welcoming and friendly people. This is something that makes student life very exciting. You will find the best of the professors and the best of the friends in the college.
Availability of Indian Food
Because India and Bangladesh are neighbouring countries the food habits of both countries are the same. This is one of the reasons why Indian student finds food habits similar to that of Bangladesh.
The climate in Bangladesh
The climate in Bangladesh is humid. It is neither too hot nor too cold. The temperature is never found to have fallen below zero degrees centigrade. An Indian student finds it very pleasant to stay and study in Bangladesh.
Reasons Why Bangladesh is Considered to be the Best Country for MBBS
Studying MBBS in Bangladesh is one of the best choices. There are several reasons for that.
Following are some of the most important reasons:
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of Bangladesh
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: For non-Bangladeshi language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- No capitation fee: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
Why Choose MBBS Experts for MBBS in Bangladesh?
There are many reasons why an experienced MBBS expert must be by your side when it comes to the admission process. One of the reasons for the same is the fact that an MBBS expert would ensure the fact that all the necessary steps are taken for a successful admission process.
Following are some of the reasons why MBBS Experts must be by your side while you desire MBBS admission in Bangladesh:
- 24×7 support
- Proper guidance for the selection of the best MCI approved university
- Counselling session offered by the experts
- 100% trustworthy MBBS Abroad Education Consultant in Delhi
- Helping the candidate to take the right step in the process of admission
- Offering complete transparency
- No hidden charges
- Low fee for the consulting
- Air ticketing & pickup from the landing airport to university campus
- Guidance in selecting accommodation and food facilities near your chosen medical institution for MBBS Program
- Coordination support for parents and student till the study in medicine course
Do not look further if you are in the hunt of a 100% dependable and experienced MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi. The total solution for the admission in the reputed International Medical College & Hospital is assured to Indian MBBS aspirants.
Contact MBBS Experts using the published phone numbers, email address or using our chat facility!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.