Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the oldest medical universities in Kyrgyzstan. It offers medical graduate and postgraduate courses in various specialties and specific subjects. The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is well known for the highly skilled faculty and quality of life at campus. The university serves both, national and international students with a varied choice of subjects and courses.
There are many facilities provided by the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy to the students for the convenience and quality of student life during their tenure as a student of the university. The university follows a curriculum which gives equal importance to the practical and theoretical knowledge of students. The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy provides students with well-equipped labs and advanced technologies used for imparting knowledge.
The university also provides accommodation and basic amenities to the students, all at a much affordable cost. Also, the academic fee of the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is affordable for the students.
There are many departments in which the university delivers educational services.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4500 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,15,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Departments at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Faculty of preventive medicines
- Faculty of dentistry
- Faculty of pediatrics
- Faculty of pharmacy
- Faculty of general medicine
Ranking of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is listed amongst the recognized medical institutes by all the major organizations of the field of medicine. The university lies high in the rating chart prepared by the World health organization and the medical council of India. These ratings are done on the basis of excellence and success rate of the students of the university.
- The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy lies at 10397th position on the ranking of universities out of thousands of universities present worldwide.
- The country ranking of the university is however impeccable.
- The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy holds 12th position in the country ranking of recognized universities.
Accreditation and Recognition of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is well known and accepted in the most prestigious organizations of medical sciences. The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is approved by the MCI and WHO.
The university also has the following recognitions:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Foundation for the Advancement of International Medical Education and Research(FAMIER)
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
The university graduates are eligible to apply for PLAT, NZREX, and many more such platforms giving students a global status.
Indian Students and Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is well known for its services to international students including accommodation, food and other basic needs.
- The university follows a curriculum affected by the medical council of India. Thus, the curriculum is easily adopted by Indian students.
- In recent years, the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has been a priority for the choice of Indian students as their option of MBBS abroad. The choice of general medicine attracts Indian students most.
- The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy provides MBBS course at a much affordable rate than Indian private universities, also the accommodation costs around 100 USD per month to the Indian students at an average.
- The university degree is also valid in many countries including India.
- The students can appear in the MCI screening test after completion of MBBS from the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
- The university also provides coaching for the test which proves to be an added advantage for students willing to practice medicine in India.
- The students can apply for post-graduation degrees in many other countries as well.
Intake for MBBS Program Admission
The students from different nations can apply to the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. The University does not put any bars of region or nation on the admissions.
The admissions at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy begin in the month of March and ends till September. The seats are limited and thus students are advised as soon as possible to secure a seat at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
Deadline for MBBS Program Admission
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy starts the commencement of classes for MBBS in September every year. The students are given 3-4 months for getting enrollment in the university. The application form filling starts from the end week of March and continues till 30th July.
The deadline for application in MBBS at Mari State University was 15th June 2019 for the presently passed session. The dates are tentative and the university tends to change these dates according to the administration of the university.
Document Required for MBBS Program Admission
The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy demands a set of documents to proceed with the admissions of the student in the MBBS program.
These documents are:-
- Appropriate and filled application form of MBBS source.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 12th standard.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 10th standard.
- Passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the valid passport of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the NEET scorecard of the applicant.
- Medical fitness certificate of applicants.
Duration of MBBS Program
The duration of MBBS from Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is the typical duration of Medical courses. The duration is 6 years which includes one year entirely devoted to internship purpose.
The initial five years cover most of the theories and practical concepts in the form of classroom learning. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy also allows students to learn practical applications by allowing them to work during the whole span of MBBS.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Program Admission
Certain criteria are important for getting a green signal for applying to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
The criteria set up for MBBS i.e. Bachelor’s programs in medicine by the university are:
- The age of the applicant must be between 17 to 18 years.
- The passing score of the 12th standard must contain at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The original certificate or a copy after certification is a must for submitting while admission.
- NEET should be qualified by the applicant.
Procedure of Admission
There are certain series of steps to be followed by the students to get enrollment in the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
The steps are simple and mandatory to be followed.
The steps include:
- Submission of the scanned copies of Passport, mark sheets of class 12th and NEET qualification scorecard
- The university then processes the provisional admission letter
- The documents are then sent to authorities for verification
- The visa is applied by the applicant as the final step for the admission.
- The procedure is very hassle-free and the university helps students during every phase of difficulty in it.
Benefits of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the leading institutes of Kyrgyzstan.
The university is well known for its features such as:
- High quality of education in every field.
- More than 75 years of experience in the medical education field.
- Various subject options for MBBS aspirants
- It is one of the highest-ranked medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- The university is of government type universities
- All the courses of the medical section are taught purely in English
- The students are provided with well-equipped labs
- Internships are offered by the university itself
- Easy access to all the basic amenities around the campus.
- Indian food mess is provided with healthy and clean food
- More than 15000 students are learning medicine at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- The university has a high rate of success in the MCI screening test
- No additional entrance examination for the admission in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Hostel and Accommodation at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy offers hostel facilities to all the international students.
The facilities at the hostel of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy include:
- Large hostel campus
- Spacious rooms available on sharing basis
- High security for students
- CCTV surveillance all around the campus
- Anti-ragging regulations to protect students from acts such as ragging, teasing or bullying
- Easily available accommodations at walking distance from the main campus
- Affordable prices of rooms.
- Guards are present for security of students 24×7
- The students are provided with clean food and water at hostel
- Indian food mess is available for students
- All the basic amenities are provided to students in and around the campus.
Bishkek city, Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is located in the major cities of Kyrgyzstan namely Bishkek. The city is well known for the advancement of technologies and infrastructure. The locals of the city understand English in a high majority thus it helps students to get over the language barrier while settling in the city.
The temperature is not intense and predictable. All the seasons can be seen for a considerable duration of the year. Thus, students face the least problems in adapting themselves to the city. The people of the city are kind and welcoming towards the students from different parts of world. The students can enjoy variety of cultures adapted by students under same roof.
Students travelling to Kyrgyzstan for education in medicine enjoy the stay and food a lot.
Advantages for MBBS Students in Kyrgyzstan
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: For non- Kyrgyzstan language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognized medical universities located in the different cities of Kyrgyzstan
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
Valuable Services at MBBS Experts for MBBS Abroad Students
- Right from the start of the filling up of the application forms till the time you land in Kyrgyzstan, we are one-stop destination for the entire range of comprehensive study abroad package.
- We do not care what time or day it is; we are available 24*365*7 as a professional MBBS Education Consultants for Kyrgyzstan in India.
- We have a house full of experienced people who have been guiding a number of students to establish a profitable medical career in Kyrgyzstan.
- We also have tie-ups with different Kyrgyzstan and European universities and so you are always in safe hands.
- We arrange for any fee waiver be it in the form of assistantships or scholarships so that your parents do not feel the burden of the MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan.
- You do not have to worry about the visa proceedings or the booking of the travel tickets, we are there for everything.
- For us, your dream matters more than money so all our services are fully transparent and affordable as well. Our aim lies in rendering support related to Education in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students.
- We ensure that you are in the best of your health even when studying in Kyrgyzstan, and stay in touch with you until you have completed your course curriculum.
Get ready to pack your bag to fly overseas for the study in medicine, MBBS Course. MBBS Experts team will be more than happy to assist you.
Contact MBBS Experts today for the highly gratified consulting services and admission support in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy or any other university located in the different part of the world.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.