MBBS in Kazakhstan- Fees Structure, Admission & Universities for Indian Students
MBBS in Kazakhstan have been the hot choice of thousands of students planning to do the MBBS course abroad. Among several study options pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan is quite a trendy option among the Indians who look for quality education at the lowest rates. Kazakhstan medical universities have gained global acceptance because of its high-quality teaching methodology. All the top medical universities located there are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, NMC, and getting a medical degree from Kazakhstan in itself is a thing to feel honoured.
Though there are several study destinations across the world to study medicine, thousands of Indian students almost 4000-5000 students each year study at Kazakhstan based universities. Getting an MBBS seat at the best medical universities in Kazakhstan is quite simple as compared to other countries. So lower tuition fees, lower cost of living, and lower student-teacher ratio i.e. 10:1 are some of the reasons making Kazakhstan a good option for MBBS Study abroad among other international destinations.
The number of applicants is constantly increasing every year. More than 1800 students from different nations apply for admission to the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the universities located in Kazakhstan. MBBS from Kazakhstan can certainly prove to be the perfect choice for male and female candidates from India. Therefore, every student fulfilling the eligibility criteria should consult an MBBS abroad consultant to seek admission to the demanding MBBS course in Kazakhstan.
Courses Offered by Kazakhstan Medical Universities
|MD Program / MBBS
|Bachelors in Pharmacy
|Bachelors in Nursing
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- MBBS at an affordable cost– Students who want to study MBBS course in Kazakhstan can get the best quality education at an affordable fee of 15-25 lakhs INR only.
- No Donation or Capitation Fee is required– To seek admission in any Indian Medical University parents have to pay a huge amount of donation or capitation fee excluding the yearly tuition fee. This is not the case in the Top Medical Universities Abroad. Medical universities in Kazakhstan don’t accept any capitation fee or donation fee.
- No entrance test is required to seek Admission – For MBBS in Abroad, students need to secure a minimum of 50% in their 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. They don’t even need to clear entrance examination such as IELTS and TOEFL.
- Extremely low cost of living – This factor is highly dependent on the lifestyle of the student. The majority of foreign countries who are offering MBBS in Abroad are from Europe, where the cost of living is extremely low. If we talk about Kazakhstan, the monthly average living expense is somewhere between 100-150 USD $ (Indian Rupee – 5000 – 1000 INR) including all overhead expenses.
- Best World Class Infrastructure – Medical universities abroad offer world class Infrastructure with all the latest equipment.
- Opportunity to get great International Exposure – Students will get the chance to meet students coming from different countries, ethnicity, and background in the Top Medical Universities Abroad. This exposure will be of great help for all the students trying to settle in a new country.
- English Taught Programs – Medical universities abroad use the English language as the medium of education. It’s not mandatory for students to learn the local language of the country to study MBBS in that country. However, it is beneficial for the students and assists them in their holistic development.
- Availability of Hostel – All the medical universities overseas provides comfortable and cozy hostel accommodation to all its international students. Indian students will be happy to know that the majority of medical universities abroad, offer Indian food too.
- MBBS in Abroad is one of the great options Indian medical aspirants can opt to see the transformation of their dreams into a reality.
Glimpse of MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan is one of the Asian countries which are landlocked with other countries across the globe.
- It covers one of the major part of the land areas in the Asian central region and also it has been said about it is that it is generating about 60% of the GDP all by itself for the central Asiatic region.
- To talk about the context of the area, Kazakhstan ranks 9th largest nation and has the dominant role to play in the Gas and Oil industry.
- So it is right to say that it has abundance of the natural resources which makes it one of the prominent nations which is contributing to the global economy and playing an important role.
- The country Kazakhstan shares its periphery with the other nations like China, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and others.
- The structure of the country is very beautiful with hills and mountains, rocks, deltas which makes it highly diverse nation related with its structure.
Is Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan Valid in India?
- The answer is “Yes”.
- The National Medical Commission has permitted above mentioned medical universities to teach MBBS to Indian students.
- Medicine degree from Kazakh medical universities is valid when student qualify Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) conducted by NMC.
- FMGE is mandatory for all medical students graduated from foreign medical universities to practice in India.
Highlights of MBBS in Kazakhstan
|Last Date to Apply
||60% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ST
||Yes, it is compulsory
|IELTS & TOEFL
|Minimum Course Fee
||INR 2 Lakhs per year approx.
|Maximum Course Fee
||INR 5 Lakhs per year approx.
|Cost of Living in Kazakhstan
||INR 5 – 10 Thousands per month
||5+1 year of internship)
|Medium of Teaching
||English, Russian & Kazakh
||NMC & WHO approved
Why Indian Students Choosing MBBS in Kazakhstan ?
Truly speaking getting admission in MBBS Kazakhstan is purely a subjective matter which mainly depends upon the will of the medicinal aspirants. Yet there are many aspects that define and should be considered by the medical aspirants for study Medicine in Kazakhstan.
Below are some of the points which would justify that Kazakhstan MBBS is best for the Indian medical students:
- There are many medical Universities and also colleges in Kazakhstan that any aspirant can choose to Kazakhstan MBBS admission.
- All the medical institutions or the Universities in Kazakhstan are approved by the noticeable medical bodies of the world such as WHO, GMC, UNESCO, NMC, etc.
- The fee structure of Kazakhstan MBBS is lower than the other country’s medical institutions.
- Cost of living in Kazakhstan and the environment of the country are very safe for international aspirants.
- The standard of MBBS from Kazakhstan is very high just like any other developed countries.
- The admission process is very easy and relaxed.
- The aspirants get very easy student’s visa to MBBS Seat in Kazakhstan without any hassles.
- The cost of living in Kazakhstan is cheaper than many other Asian countries.
- Kazakhstan medical Universities offer and maintain the decent standard of medical education for the aspirants.
- MBBS or other medical degrees from Kazakhstan are valued everywhere in the world.
- MBBS aspirants can seek their direct admission into Kazakhstan medical Universities subject to certain terms.
- 5-year course options for international students
- Most MBBS colleges and universities offer excellent accommodation facilities.
- The supply of Indian food is everywhere.
- There are direct flights between India Airport and Almaty, the largest city in Kazakhstan.
- The main medical universities are accredited by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, and NMC.
- Provide world-class education for enrolled students.
- Provide students with complete hands-on training and classroom learning.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in exchange programs in other countries
Some Additional Attractions for MBBS in Kazakhstan
There are certain reasons for international students applying for Medical Sciences to study in Kazakhstan which are as below:
- Kazakhstan is economically advanced and developed nations other than other Asian country.
- There are highly qualified faculties for the students applying for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- MBBS Tuition Fee is affordable compared to India.
- Students graduating after their 5 years can take screening test like NMC (India), USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), etc.
- Climate is moderate throughout the year.
- Living expenses are lower than other Nations and could be affordable.
- Top colleges and universities are recognized by International Bodies and Organizations such as WHO, UNESCO, AMEE, IMED, and FAIMER.
- Indian Students studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is a prominent destination for the medical students who are pursuing to study in Kazakhstan.
- The admission process is very simple and easy without any complications and complexities.
- The Education system and standard is very high by maintaining their quality of education and aspirants are not required to appear in the medical examination.
- Universities are provided by world class methods and ideology with highly qualified faculties. Simultaneously, they gain international exposure which is an advantage to them.
All these reasons have been able to draw many students to Kazakhstan for their higher studies. MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good way for Indian students to study MBBS in Kazakhstan and become global doctors.
Student Association in Kazakhstan to Assist Indian Students
- An informal association called KAISA (Kazakh- Indian Students Association) was formed in January, 2016, which has about 700 Indian students from different universities in Kazakhstan as members.
- KAISA is attempting to provide a platform for Indian students and alumni to connect with each other, share/exchange information and address concerns/issues of Indian students in Kazakhstan.
- It has proved a useful source for Indian medical students studying MBBS Program in NMC recognized universities in Kazakhstan.