Yerevan Haybusak University
Yerevan Haybusak University is located in Armenia. The University was established in 1990. It is listed amongst the top Universities offering graduation in medical science including MBBS, dentistry, and other specialization doctorate courses.
The University is well known for the quality of education provided to students. The Yerevan Haybusak University achieved its official recognition in 2001. Since then, over 6000 students and 500 professors and subject matter experts are associated with the University.
These factors ensure the systematic improvement in the quality of education of the students. The University has a well – built and well – equipped structure as the campus of college with the availability of library, canteen hostel, etc. facilities for the students of the University.
There are different courses offered under the class of postgraduates, masters, and bachelor.
Yerevan Haybusak University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||3800 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,66,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
The Varied Faculties/Departments in Universities are
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of International relations
- Faculty of Design
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of MBBS (for Indian students)
Courses offered by Yerevan Haybusak University
There are various courses offered by Yerevan Haybusak University in the medical field in addition to MBBS.
These are as below:
- the specialist program, MD in general medicine
- the special program, DMD in dentistry
- and master program, MA in pharmacy
Country and World Ranking
Yerevan Haybusak University attained its recognition in the year 2001. The world ranking of (YHU) is 11654 whereas it is listed amongst top universities in Armenia. Out of 50 private and many more government colleges, the University holds an honored rank i.e. 20th rank in the country.
Indian students and Yerevan Haybusak University
- The Yerevan Haybusak University holds a separate and unique faculty specialized for welfare and development of Indian applicants of MBBS in Armenia through Yerevan Haybusak University.
- The university provides facilities of anti-ragging hostels, Indian food, and adjustable environment to students.
- There is no language barrier for Indian students as English is widely spoken and accepted by the locals of Armenia.
- The graduate degree from Yerevan Haybusak University is applicable in different parts of the world.
- A student can practice medicine in India after getting an MBBS degree from YHU for which a student must qualify MCI screening test.
- The curriculum adopted by YHU is somewhat similar to that of the Indian MBBS curriculum. Thus, students find it easy to adapt and accept.
Accreditation/Recognition of University
The university attained it’s primarily recognition by the Government of Armenia and 2001. Further years added the accreditation certificates of the university.
The university is recognized by:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Educational Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- World of Education of Armenia.
- Foundation of the Advancement of International Medical Education & Research (FAIMER)
The recognition certificates are earned by the university based on education quality & study curriculum.
Similar to that of MBBS India, MBBS from YHU bears the same duration of six years. These six years include one year of internship. This internship is mandatory for students from affiliated clinics or hospitals.
The last year comprises of practical knowledge of theories learned in previous years. The duration includes an initial 3 years of purely theoretical knowledge/teaching.
Intake of MBBS students in Yerevan Haybusak University
- The students are expected to apply earliest to secure a seat at Yerevan Haybusak University.
- The procedure of admission takes up to 2 to 3 months.
- The session for the freshers starts in September. Thus, ideally, the student is expected to apply during or before June.
Deadline / timeline
Every year, the university closes the submission of the application forms for both, overseas and local students for MBBS in August.
The dates are however tentative and can be changed by Yerevan Haybusak University.
Documents Required for Admission
There is a list provided by the University for the Documents which are required by the Yerevan Haybusak University at the time of admission.
The important document includes:
- Downloaded application form of the university.
- Photocopy or scanned print out of the mark sheet and certificates of the student for standard 10th
- Scanned printout of mark sheets and certificates of 12th class from a recognized board.
- Passport size photograph of the student.
- Scanned copy of the valid passport of the student.
- Medical reports of the applicant
- Autobiography or curriculum vitae of the applicant
- All the documents have to be approved and attested as per requirements.
Eligibility for MBBS Course Admission
There is a set of criteria decided by the University for Eligibility of students to apply and avail for MBBS in Yerevan Haybusak University.
These criteria include:
- Applicant must be older than 17 years of age at the time of application in the university
- The student must have completed primary knowledge (up to 12th standard) from a recognized board and must have documents as a proof.
- The student must have completed his/her 12th standard with physics, chemistry, and biology as major subjects.
- The student must be able to accomplish at least a 50% aggregate score in the major subjects of the 12th standard.
- The Indian students must have their NEET qualification scorecard. The qualification of NEET is mandatory, especially for Indian students.
These criteria must be fulfilled by every student for application of MBBS in Yerevan Haybusak University
Admission Procedure in Yerevan Haybusak University
There are few steps involved in the admission procedure to be followed by a student for admission in Yerevan Haybusak University. The admission procedure takes around 7 days for the university to issue an admission letter.
There are three major steps included in the admission. They are:
For the primary step, the applicant has to register into the Yerevan Haybusak University.
The registration includes submission of following documents:
- Mark sheets of 12th and 10th standard
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- Passport size photographs
- Copy of passport
- And NEET qualification proof
This first step initiates the admission of a student at Yerevan Haybusak University.
Within the first 7 working days, the university provides the applicant with the admission letter. The verification of documents is done before issuing the admission letter to students.
The next 15 days are taken by the concerned authorities to approve the form.
The student will receive his/her approval from ministry along with the following documents:
- Ministry approval
- Invitation letter
- Accommodation letter
Following this, the student is supposed to submit the academic fees of the university in the account of Yerevan Haybusak University at the earliest.
The final step of the admission procedure is ensured by the traveling details of the applicant. The student is expected to ensure the availability of documents such as invitation letter, valid visa and fee receipt for the final confirmation of admission in Yerevan Haybusak University.
These 3 steps are very simple and take appropriate time for completion. The student is free to ask for queries and doubts in the procedure by the university management.
Why Yerevan Haybusak University for MBBS Course?
There are many reasons due to which the students are attracted by Yerevan Haybusak University for MBBS in Armenia.
These reasons include:
- The university follows no donation policy for the applicants
- The laboratories are well equipped
- The faculty is well experienced
- The medium of teaching is English. Therefore, there are no language barriers
- The university is globally recognized
- The university pays special attention to the security of students from abroad against ragging
- Affordable accommodation is provided by the university itself
- Indian food is available in both in and around the campus
- The infrastructure of the university helps the students to maintain and live in a healthy environment
- There is no such entrance examination. However NEET us mandatory for all
- Equality to practical and theoretical knowledge
- The success rate is impeccable for the graduates of MBBS from Yerevan Haybusak University in the MCI screening test.
There are many such features adding to the glory of the campus and university.
MCI Screening Test
MCI screening test coaching is provided by the university itself. Especially the students from India are given training and academic lessons for clearing the MCI screening test to practice medicine in India after completion of MBBS from Yerevan Haybusak University
Hostel and Accommodation
- The students from abroad are given facilities for accommodation by the university itself. The university provides comfortable and furnished hostels.
- These hostels are located at a distance of 4-5km from the main campus of Yerevan Haybusak University.
- The students are provided by the facilities such as groceries, public internet, transport facilities, reading halls and much more at a comparatively less price.
- The hostels are secured by security guards, who also keeps a check on activities like ragging.
About Yerevan City
The Yerevan city is the capital of Armenia and thus, gains a lot of tourist attraction. The other factor attracting the tourists is the availability of the ancient culture of Greek architecture in the city.
The weather is midst and moderate throughout the year. Thus, the students find it easy to survive and adjust in it. The country is rich in culture but the amenities of other cultures like food and other material are made available for the convenience of citizens especially students.
Armenia is a Christian country. It is safe not only for the local citizens but also for students traveling for higher studies including study in medicine from India.
Why Choose Armenia for MBBS Studies?
- The students need not sit for entrance examinations before securing admission to MBBS Course in Armenia
- Capitation or Donations are not required
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Top notch education facilities for the students
- Safe and engaging environment for all
- Welcoming people who value education
- Infrastructure is modern and highly advanced
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist
- Instruction in English for the international medical candidates
- The country offers rewarding career opportunities to medical graduates
- Medical graduates can also go for PG and MD courses
- Highly sophisticated education facilities
- Safe nation for male and female medical aspirants
Services Offered by MBBS Experts
MBBS Experts in Delhi provide value-oriented facilities to parents and medical aspirants determined of traveling overseas for medical education.
Key Services are listed below:
- Helping in the selection of the best medical university for MBBS course from State universities in Armenia, Government universities in Armenia, Universities for MBBS in Armenia for Indian students, Medical schools for MBBS in Armenia recognised by MCI, Cheap medical universities in Armenia
- Career counseling at no cost
- Admission and Visa support
- Documentation support
- Booking Air tickets
- Arranging airport to university campus pickup
- Pre and post admission assistance
Armenia is one of the best places to complete MBBS for students from India looking for better quality medical education at lower fee. Growing demand of medical students is also one of the reasons of opening renowned universities in Armenia.
We at MBBS Experts help you accomplish your dream of studying medicine abroad in the renowned universities like Yerevan Haybusak University in Armenia. Contact us today for the best MBBS admission solution!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.