The Medical University of Lodz was established on October 1, 2002. This university is a well reputed university for the study of medicine in Poland. This university is a merger of Medical Academy of Lodz which was established in January 1, 1950 and the Military Medical Academy of Lodz which was founded on July 1, 1958. The Medical University of Lodz offers high-quality education and is known as one of the top destinations for MBBS and the study of medicine in Poland.
The Medical University of Lodz is located in Kosciuszki, city of Lodz in the province of Poland. The president of the medical university of Lodz is Prof. Radzisław Kordek. There are more than 3000 students who are enrolled in this university for their desire course.
Medical University of Lodz Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||12500 USD||1200 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||8,75 ,000 Rupees/yr.||84,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the Medical University of Lodz
At the Medical University of Lodz, there are 250 or more Basic Science and Clinical Medicine Faculty, composed of doctors, instructors and research team.
Most employees of the college hold a double MD/PhD. Degree, and all are blessed with good teaching strengths.
Medical University of Lodz is the biggest state medical college in Poland implementing the basic rules:
- teaching students in drug, dentistry, drug store and medication partnered disciplines;
- instructing research staff and leading research work;
- directing postgraduate preparing of exceptionally qualified social healthcare system staff;
- Participating in medicinal services projects set by the social human services framework.
The college made a significant advancement of a one of a kind system, in view of the accessibility – during posted available time of all educators for individual conferences with students in their workplaces. This advances better association among students and workforce instead of the past Soviet style system.
Faculties and Departments
- Administrative centre of medical studies in English
- Centre for doctoral studies
- Division of Nursing and Midwifery
- Eastern lecture hall
- Faculty of Biomedical Sciences and Postgraduate training
- Faculty of pharmacy
- Foreign Language teaching centre
- Information and communication centre
- Specialist Hospital in Lodz
- Military Medical Faculty
- Recruitment and Education Department
Dentistry: Program depends on necessities which are mandatory for the Polish therapeutic advanced education establishments and is sufficient to EU gauges.
MD Medicine: It is a full-time study program dependent on prerequisites which are mandatory for the Polish medicinal advanced education establishments and is sufficient to EU principles.
MD Advanced Medicine: MD ADVANCED program is a piece of the 6-year program. Bound for the college/school alumni of the pre-therapeutic examinations with the BSc degree least. Students are moved straightforwardly to the third year of the Advanced MD program, the span of the program – 4 years.
B.Sc Nursing: Nursing Program is intended for secondary school/optional school graduates. It is a full-time study program dependent on necessities which are required for the Polish therapeutic advanced education establishments and is sufficient to EU principles.
Premed: Preliminary Course (PREMED) educated in English is composed by the Medical University in Lodz for the global students wanting to apply for therapeutic and dentistry programs so as to rehash and improve their insight required on the placement test. It likewise targets compensating for any shortfall in up-and-comers’ information in the essential subjects to help them in their first year of studies.
Ph. D: Preliminary Course (PREMED) educated in English is composed by the Medical University in Lodz for the global students wanting to apply for therapeutic and dentistry programs so as to repeat and improve their insight required on the placement test. It likewise targets compensating for any shortfall in up-and-comers’ information in the essential subjects to help them in their first year of studies.
World Ranking and Country Ranking
The medical university of Lodz ranks 901 in the world. It ranks 8th in the country which clearly means that the university ranks amongst the top when it comes to the study of medicine in Poland.
Reasons to Choose Medical University of Lodz for MBBS Studies
There are a number of reasons to choose the medical university of Lodz for the study of medicine in Poland. A few of the reason are listed below:
- Extraordinary location
- International acknowledgment
- Multicultural condition
- Modern offices – fresh out of the box new Medical Simulation Centre
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Top notch education facilities for the students
- Safe and engaging environment for all
- Welcoming people who valued education
- Infrastructure is modern and highly advanced
- Online application
- Direct confirmation is conceivable
- Conversations offered are world-class
- The medium of instruction for international students is English
- The Medical University of Lodz lies among the best four MBBS colleges in Poland
Accreditation of the university
The Medical University of Lodz is accredited and licensed by the below bodies:
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- World Health Organisation or WHO
- Poland Education Ministry department
Duration of MBBS Course in the University
- The duration of the medicine study in Poland is of 6 years. These six years are divided into two parts – 5 -year classroom course and 1 year internship course after completion of the course.
- In the classroom course, the students are provided with all the theoretical as well as practical training.
- In the 1 year course of the internship, students get to assist the senior doctors so that they can get experience in operations, surgeries, and other important things.
Intakes of the Medical University of Lodz
- Being in the list of the top ten universities in Poland for the study of medicine, students from different part of the world apply for medical studies in Poland.
- Students from UAE, Nepal, India, Pakistan, and China apply here to pursue their medical studies.
- Each year, the intakes of the students start in September and lasts till October. A candidate needs to keep themselves updated for the openings of the admission.
Deadlines for Admission
The Medical University of Lodz is one of the leading universities in Poland for the study of medicine. The university adopts the policy of first come first serve and gives admission on first come first serve basis. To ensure you seats in the top medical colleges of Poland, keep yourself updated.
Documents Required for Admission
To get admission in the medical university of Lodz, you need to keep the below documents ready with you:
- Mark sheets of secondary and higher secondary education or equivalent
- Transfer certificates
- 6 Photographs (Passport Size)
- Certificate of migration
- Medical certificate and HIV report from a recognized medical institute
- Certificates issued by the Medical Council of India
A student is eligible for taking admission in the medical university of Lodz if he/she has scored 60% marks in PCB in 10+2 and qualified the NEET exam.
Admission Procedure in the Medical University of Lodz
For admission in the Medical University of Lodz, students do not need to go through a hassle of activities.
- The admission procedure is quite smooth and quick.
- The procedure of admission to the Medical University of Lodz starts with topping off the application structure to study prescription in Poland.
- The students need to top off the confirmation structure and present the structure required archives in the precise configuration as referenced by the college.
- Then the application expenses, affirmation charges, and the handling charges are to be paid according to the standards of the college.
- The charges for application and confirmation are to be paid in advance. The handling expenses can be either sent to Poland or India whichever is prior.
- After finishing of the payment, the competitors can hope to get the authority photocopy of the confirmation letter issued by the college in 7 – 10 working days.
- In the following stage, the applicants need to send the reports for preparing to the Service of Education in Poland.
- The accepting of the letter of confirmation and the issuance of the Poland visa takes roughly around 30 days.
- Thus, in this manner the procedure of admission to MBBS abroad Poland is completed.
Indian Food Facility in Medical University of Lodz
- Home-made Indian food is an issue that stresses the Indian students in Poland. However, there is no need to get stressed as the delicious Indian food is easily accessible.
- Students can cook food they love at their own accommodation.
- All the food materials are easily available near you.
Get the Below Information Free at MBBS Experts
- MBBS in Poland duration
- Medical education in Poland
- MBBS programs in Poland
- MBBS Universities in Poland
- MBBS Fees in Poland
- MCI approved Medical Universities in Poland
- Eligibility for MBBS in Poland
- Procedure for MBBS in Poland
- Climatic condition
- Food and accommodation facilities, and more
Why Choose Poland for MBB Studies?
- The tuition fee is highly affordable and is less than that of any Indian private medical university.
- You will get a global exposure for the same.
- The universities are packed with advanced technology and equipment to make their students get involved in world-class education.
- There is no donation or capitation fee required for admission into the medical universities of Poland.
- For all the MCI-approved universities in Poland, the medium of instruction is English. English being the teaching medium for MBBS in Poland attracts more students.
- All the medical universities are top and world-ranked. You get the chance to study in the top medical colleges in Poland.
- The degrees and diplomas offered by the medical colleges in Poland are globally recognized by bodies like MCI, UNESCO, and WHO.
- There are a number of MCI-approved universities in Poland. The best medical colleges in Poland for Indian students have world-class facilities.
- Poland education systems in the world hold a good reputation in medical education and the degrees that they offer are globally recognized.
More Advantages of MBBS Study in Poland for International Students
- The course curriculum is prepared in a manner that there is a perfect combination for theory and practical knowledge of all the students.
- All the faculties, teachers, and professors teaching medicine are globally acclaimed and respected.
- Medical universities in Poland offer you with European university exchange programs as well.
- The universities are packed with state-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced labs for better learning prospects as well.
- Poland universities are an active participant in the field of research and medical inventions and studying in such universities is always a great experience.
- Poland has healthy and cordial relationships with India and that is beneficial for all the students who plan to study medicine in Poland after passing 12th
- The admission process is simple and easy.
- For all the applicants who would like to study MBBS in Poland have the opportunity to learn Polish language as well.
- The country is frequented by a number of international students and so offers a great platform for learning and knowing about different cultures.
- The climate of the country is always pleasant and you will fall in love with its natural beauty and amazing locations.
- There is availability of Indian food as well so you will not miss your country.
- Prospects for working party time so as to handle your own expenses.
- The people of the country are very nice and warm in nature.
- You will not have any hardships in sustaining in the country.
Choosing MBBS Experts for MBBS in Poland
While looking for a trusted study MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi, you need to stay careful. Do not fall prey in the hand of the unprofessional agencies.
Keep the following points in mind before hiring MBBS Experts:
- Their overall experience in field
- Check the background
- Whether they have a valid registration
- How reliable and dependable they are
- Charges of consulting
- Overall procedure and support process
- Total number of VISA processed by them
- Number of positive reviews from the satisfied students as well as the parents
- Percentage of satisfied students
Why Choose MBBS Experts as a Dependable MBBS Abroad Consultant?
- We are one-stop solutions to all of the international course consultation requirements with completely transparent services.
- We have a team of highly skilled and experienced staffs as well as counsellors so as to offer the best of the admission support services to Indian students coming from the different family background.
- MBBS Experts are one of the premier education consultants in India providing the best of guidance to the students who are looking forward to pursue MBBS abroad.
- We at MBBS Experts charge only reasonable fees so that money never comes in the path of the medical studies abroad for the students.
- We are one of the most trusted and reputed consultancy in the field of MBBS abroad studies.
- Most importantly, we are the official partners of the some of the most renowned MBBS universities in Europe and we have tie ups with them which in turn is highly beneficial to the students seeking admission abroad for the medical studies.
No one can stop you from accomplishing your lifetime dream of medicinal studies from Poland. Get yourself counselled by the expert counsellor at MBBS Experts centre in Delhi.
Contact the well-known MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi MBBS Experts for the admission support in Medical University of Lodz.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.