About AD-DIN Women Medical College
AD-DIN Women Medical College is a part of the Ad-din Foundation. Ad-din Foundation is known across Bangladesh for a various social cause which includes serving the unprivileged society of Bangladesh. AD-DIN Women Medical College is one of the best colleges in Bangladesh that promotes women education. For several years the college has been providing medical training to the women of Bangladesh and other countries to help them achieve their goals of becoming medical professionals.
Located in the most important city of the country called Dhaka this college has the vision to promote women education across the world. AD-DIN Women Medical College is known for its high standard of education and advanced infrastructure. When it comes to MBBS study in Bangladesh this is one college that tops the list.
Ad Din Women Medical College Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TOTAL TUITION FEE (5 YEARS)||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||36000 USD||800 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||25,20,000 Rupees||56,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the College
The key features of the college are as follows:
- This college is aimed at providing the best of medical education to the underprivileged women across the country and the other parts of the world and this is the reason why the fee structure of the college is very much affordable.
- As this college is part of an esteemed organization, the college associates itself with some of the best faculties and renowned medical professionals.
- The college has all the amenities and facilities available which includes laboratory, lecture hall, prayer room, hostel and cafeteria
Faculties and Departments
The faculty of the college includes some of the renowned doctors, medical professionals and professors alongside having a range of department that helps in providing a comprehensive study system covering every aspect of medical science.
This college is listed among some of the best colleges in the world. This college is counted among the best 20,000 colleges of the world which states the prestigious position of the college.
This college is counted among the top 100 colleges in Bangladesh. Bangladesh has a huge number of college and the top 100 colleges are considered to be the best of the colleges in the country.
Overview of AD-DIN Women Medical College
- The college is situated within the premise of one of the best hospitals in Bangladesh which are known as the Ad-Din Medical College hospital
- The primary mission of the college is to render world-class education to the female students of Bangladesh and promote female education in the country
- The vision of the college is to encourage quality physician who will have all the skills and the knowledge to serve the nation and the world
- The college offers all the modern amenities that are needed for a student to succeed in the field of medicine.
- Completing MBBS in Bangladesh for the Indian students is one of the best choices.
- The country selected to complete MBBS education needs to be suitable for the student.
- If the student can easily adapt to the environment, culture and values of the new country than it gets easy for the student to have a better focus on studies rather than worrying about other matters.
- Bangladesh being at proximity from India has similar values and cultures. This is one of the reasons why students from India feel very comfortable being in the country.
Why Choose AD-DIN Women Medical College?
There are several reasons why AD-DIN Women Medical College is one of the best choices for women who are willing to Study Medicine in Bangladesh.
Following are some of the reasons:
- Being driven by a mission the college is not a profit-oriented organization and this is one of the reasons why the course fee is extremely low.
- The association of some of the distinguished educator makes this college one of the prestigious colleges in Bangladesh.
- Being a college that offers education for women the safety and the necessity of women is being highly prioritized in the college.
- All the modern tools and devices are there in the hospital that lets the student be exposed to the modern technology of medical science
- The college is also known for its good professional practices and maintenance of ethics
- The college is located in one of the prime cities of Bangladesh called Dhaka and this is one of the reasons why a student gets all the facilities of city life.
- The students are encouraged to serve the community with their skills and knowledge allowing the students to understand the core ethics of the medical profession.
Accreditation of University
The college is affiliated to the University of Dhaka and is accredited by the medical council of India (MCI) and various other esteemed organizations including the World Health Organization.
Duration of MBBS in Bangladesh
- To get an MBBS degree in Bangladesh a student needs to complete 4 years and 6 months of classroom studies.
- Alongside a student also needs to complete a year of internship.
- In this process, a student is placed in one of the best hospital or clinics in Bangladesh. The student gets to know about the advanced medical practices and the ways hospitals and clinics in the world across treats their patients.
Limited Seats for Admission
- Seats are limited for the admission.
- Every year the college gets a huge number of the application form. This is one of the reasons why the authorities of the university decided to take the admission in a first cum first basis.
- When it comes to the admission process a student needs to be prepared with all the documents handy and apply for the course as soon as the admission process in the university opens.
Documents that are Needed for Admission
Follow are the needed documents to take admission in the college:
- A scanned copy of the passport
- A scanned copy of mark sheet of class 10th
- A scanned copy of mark sheet of class 12th
- Ten copies of passport-sized photographs
- Passing certificate that is being given by the college or the university
The entire document needs to be attested and notarized by the authorized body before sending it via email. The Scanned copies are to be sent to the college via email for verification.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- A candidate applying for MBBS in Bangladesh needs to be of the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission. The candidate must provide a valid certificate of the same
- A candidate needs to have a minimum 60% marks in 10+2 examination with the subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- The minimum GPA score in HSC, SSC or equivalent needs to be 8.0
- The minimum GPA score in the subject of biology needs to be 3.5
- The qualification in NEET is required to practise medicine in India after the completion of the course.
All the documents proving the eligibility needs to be produced to the college authority and validation of the same will lead to the successful admission in the college.
The Procedure of Application to the College
Certain steps need to be taken by the candidate for taking admission in the college.
Below are the few steps:
- The first step is to go through all the courses available in the college. It is important to remember that the college has several courses in the field of medicine and selection of the right course is one of the most important factors.
- Once the college is being selected the candidate needs to fill up the online form and send all the scanned copies of the document via e-mail.
- Once the college receives the document, the college will go through the same and on finding the documents satisfactory to their requirement the college will send a letter of invitation to the candidate.
- The candidate needs to apply for the visa without any delay once the candidate receives the invitation letter from the college.
- Before arriving at Bangladesh the candidate needs to ensure the fact that the first year of the course fee is being paid and all the important documents are being carried.
- Once the candidate arrives at Bangladesh the candidate needs to produce all the original documents and get themselves registered within three to four working days before commencement of the class.
- The hostel facilities are available in the college.
- One of the main focuses of the college is to achieve safety and security of the women who come to complete their MBBS studies in Bangladesh.
- The college ensures the fact that comfort and affordable hostels are available to the students so that they can complete their studies without having any other tension in mind.
- The college accommodates every student who is enrolled.
- The hostels are very suitable places to live will all the facilities for daily needs and entertainment.
MCI Screening Tests
There are a huge number of student from India doing there MBBS from Bangladesh. Most of them come back to India to practise medicine. This is the reasons MCI screening test syllabus is inclusive in the course.
Life of Student in the College
Life of a student is very exciting in college. The life of the student is fun and education goes hand in hand. There are several activities and cultural organized in the college that makes the student life exciting and enthusiastic.
Indian Food Facilities
Indian and Bangladesh have similar food habits. An Indian studying in Bangladesh finds it easy to adapt to the food habits of the country. They find the cuisines of the country similar to that of India.
Climate in Bangladesh
The climate in Bangladesh remains pleasant most of the time. A student from India will always find it comfortable to stay in the country and adapt to the climate easily. The humidity is a concern but it is never a problem to stay.
Reasons for Choosing Bangladesh for Studying MBBS
There are several reasons why Bangladesh can be considered to be one of the best places to study MBBS.
Following are some of the considerable reasons:
- Bangladesh and India share a similar culture and an Indian student can easily adapt to the culture and the lifestyle
- The university has a low fees structure: tuition fee are kept low to make MBBS studies affordable for even poor students
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- World-wide recognition: Universities in Bangladesh offering medicals courses are having recognition from the Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO, UNESCO, and European Council.
- Funding for Studies: The government in Bangladesh has facilitated funding for international students. There are thousands of government aided scholarships for international medical students. Many students are free from the burden of tuition fee because of the scholarships won from Bangladesh
- Good Student Networking: Students from the different corners travel Bangladesh for the medical studies following different culture. This helps students interact and respect culture followed by different nations. It develops a sense of brotherhood and good studying environment. Also, helps to develop international student network.
- Economical tuition fee: Students from Indian and other nations prefer Bangladeshi medical universities because of the affordable tuition fee and cost of stay during the MBBS course.
- Exposure to international culture: Because students from the varied countries come together for the medicinal studies in universities based in Bangladesh, students get to know about the admirable cultures. You get the chance to develop relation with students from the diverse culture.
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
Advantages with MBBS Experts
There are several reasons why an MBBS Experts is needed when it comes to the admission process for MBBS in Bangladesh.
Following are some of the reasons:
- The expert offers proper counselling sessions that are useful to the student when it comes to deciding the right course
- Counselling by experienced and professionals only
- The MBBS Experts will let you take the admission in the best cost avoiding unwanted expenditures
- The experts will offer the right support 24×7 to ensure the fact that the right step is taken for admission
- The expert will offer transparency and let you know the exact scenario when it comes to the admission process
- Transparency and committed services is assured
- No compromise on the quality of the services
- Consulting fee is less
- Total MBBS overseas admission support solution under single roof
Do not waste your precious time exploring online the details about the various consultants in the industry. Get ready to seek admission in MCI recognised education institutions like AD-DIN Women Medical College and others in Bangladesh and other nations in the world.
Contact MBBS Experts the most trusted medical education abroad consultant located in Delhi!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.