About the Medical College
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College is one of the best colleges in Bangladesh. If a student is planning to complete his MBBS in Bangladesh then Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College can be considered to be the best choice. This College holds its 12 years old legacy rendering the best of medical education to the student in Bangladesh, India and different parts of the world.
This College is spread across a huge land which is more than 8 acres. This college is located at the heart of one of the leading cities in Bangladesh, namely Dhaka. This college stands proud in Eskaton Garden Road of Dhaka rendering the best education to the students.
The objective of the college is to promote medical education in Bangladesh. The authority of the college is Bangladesh Red Crescent Society which is also the governing body of the college. The college was started with 50 students with the initiative to grow as one of the leading colleges in not only Bangladesh but in the world. It is in the continuous process of growth and expansion.
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TOTAL TUITION FEE (5 YEARS)||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||50000 USD||1200 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||35,00,000 Rupees||84,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key features of the college
Some of the key features of the college are as follows:
- Recognized by the government of Bangladesh
- This is considered to be one of the prestigious colleges in Bangladesh
- Serene and peaceful location offering a great environment to study
- The environment offers great scope for improvement of concentration of the students
- This college is one of the colleges with a huge campus
- The college is furnished with the most modern amenities
- The college has the best of the faculty with some of the most experienced teachers and professors
- The college has a vast campus
- Top-quality education is being provided under the supervision of the Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS).
- Various Government facilities are available because this college is being run by Bangladesh Government Authorities.
- Modern facilities like the digital sound system, multi-media projector and advanced computers
- With these advanced facilities, a better demonstration can be given by the teachers
- A student planning to do MBBS in Bangladesh will get the best facilities available worldwide
- The collage has a huge library
The college stands among the top 500 colleges in the world
The college stands among the top 10 colleges in Bangladesh
- The college appreciates students from other countries to have the best education in Bangladesh.
- Many Indian students have completed their MBBS studies in Bangladesh.
- The college reserves 50% of the available seats for the foreign students.
- The Indian student feels like home in Bangladesh.
- Due to the proximity from the India, Bangladesh has shared culture and shared values with India. This is one of the reasons why Indian students are very comfortable staying in Bangladesh.
Why Choose Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College to Study Medicine?
There are several reasons why the Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College is one of the best choices for MBBS in Bangladesh.
Below are the few major reasons:
- There are many professors from India who goes to Bangladesh to provide the best of education to the students
- The proximity from India makes it easy for the student to travel
- This is one of the renowned colleges in Bangladesh and is being recognized by the world
- The College offers a range of education degree and a diploma in the field of medicine
- Teaching standards are extremely high
- Every year there is a very high percentage of student passing the MCI screening test
Accreditation of the college
This college is accredited with Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. This is one college that offers international standards of education and is enlisted in AVICENNA directory which was initially the directory of WHO. This college is also listed with the FAIMER international medical education directory.
Duration of the MBBS Course
- To complete MBBS or BDS in the college a student needs to complete 4 years and 6 months of classroom studies alongside with a year of internship.
- The interns are being placed in some of the best Hospitals in Bangladesh.
- Through this process, an intern gets to know about the best practices in the medical fields and the ways modern medical practices are being conducted.
- After completion of the course an individual gains knowledge of being the best medical professional and can get placed in the best of the Hospitals in the world.
Deadline and timeline for admission
- The process of admission starts in December.
- Each year there are a huge number of candidates applying for MBBS studies in Bangladesh.
- A student needs to prepare themselves to take admission as soon as possible because the seats are filled very fast.
- It becomes difficult to accommodate new students once the limited MBBS seats are filled.
- This is one of the reasons why a student needs to get in touch with the MBBS experts to get admission as soon as possible.
Document required for admission
For admission in Holy Family Crescent Medical College the following documents are required:
- A copy of valid passport
- Ten recent passports sized photographs
- Copy of the mark sheet of class 10
- Copy of the mark sheet of class 12
- Passing certificate from the recognized college or University
All the certificates must be attested and notarized. The attestation and the notary of the certificate need to be done by any of the competent authority. A student must get prepared for the application in the college within December. Once the college opens for admission the students must keep all the documents handy.
Highly Considerable Things Before Enrolling in Bangladesh
- MBBS Seat in Bangladesh
- MBBS in Bangladesh eligibility
- MBBS Universities in Bangladesh
- State universities in Bangladesh
- Government universities in Bangladesh
- MBBS programs in Bangladesh
- Universities for MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students
- Medical schools for MBBS in Bangladesh recognised by MCI
- Cheap medical universities in Bangladesh
- MBBS admission 2020 in Bangladesh
Eligibility for MBBS in Holy Family Crescent Medical College
The eligibility criteria for admission in Holy Family Crescent Medical College are as follows:
- A candidate needs to be 17+ on or before December of the year of admission
- The candidate should not have a gap of two years consecutively in the academic session
- The candidate should have minimum 60% in 10+2 with subjects including physics, chemistry and biology
- The minimum GPA of the students’ needs to be 8.0 in SSC, HSC or equivalent
- The candidate needs to have a minimum 3.5 GPA in Biology
- The NEET qualification is required by the student in the circumstance a student is willing to practice the medical profession in India after completion of the course
All the mentioned eligibility needs to match for successful admission in the college.
Admission procedure in the college
There are certain rules and regulation that needs to be followed to get admission in the college.
Following mentioned are the stepwise approach that needs to be taken to get admission in the college:
- Step 1: Finding the college and go through the different courses that are available in the college. Every course details must be read.
- Step 2: Once the college is being selected the online forms are to be filled up.
- Step 3: All the attested documents are to be scanned and sent via email. The list of document that is needed to be sent is mentioned on the website.
- Step 4: Once the college receives the documents they will go through the same and will verify if you are eligible or not.
- Step 5: Once the college verifies the admission the student needs to deposit the enrolment fee and receive the invitation letter from the college.
- Step 6: Once the invitation is received for the college the student must apply for the visa as soon as possible.
- Step 7: The student arriving in Bangladesh needs to notify the college and pay the fee for the first year alongside completing the process of registration while producing the original documents.
The college will assist to find a good hostel near the campus. The staying in the hostel is comfortable with all the modern amenities available. Indian student studying MBBS in Bangladesh will find the hostels a very comfortable place to live.
The course of MBBS in Bangladesh is inclusive of the syllabus that covers up the MCI screening test syllabus. This is one of the reasons why there is no need for extra classes for MCI.
Student life in the college
An excellent student life awaits for you in Holy Family Crescent Medical College. Alongside finding a home-like environment you will come across very welcoming people. You will have some good friends and friendly professors. The years spent in college will be memorable for you.
Indian food facilities
Because Bangladesh is near India the food and the eating habits are almost similar. This is one of the reasons why Indian students can get home like food in Bangladesh. The food habits are almost the same make an Indian student comfortable.
Climate of Bangladesh
The climate in Bangladesh is moderate. It is neither too hot nor too cold across the country. The temperature has never dropped below zero degrees centigrade in Bangladesh. The temperate is warm and humid.
Why MBBS in Bangladesh?
There are several reasons why MBBS in Bangladesh is a very good choice. Following are some of the reasons:
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium Quality Education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- No Entrance Examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No Capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- English Medium Classes: For non-Bangladeshi language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- Appropriate Environment for Research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Free Coaching for MCI Screening Test: some universities in Bangladesh offer free coaching for the Medical Council of India Screening Test to students who wish to return back to India for the medical practice after MBBS studies from Bangladesh.
- Exposure to International Culture: Because students from the varied countries come together for the medicinal studies in universities based in Bangladesh, students get to know about the admirable cultures. You get the chance to develop relation with students from the diverse culture.
- Globally Recognized Degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of Bangladesh
- Reasonable Tuition Fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
Reasons to Choose MBBS Experts
Some of the important reasons to choose an MBBS expert are as follows:
- The experts would provide a single stop solution for all the international courses
- The experts will also provide support 24×7
- Another important aspect that needs to be considered is the transparency. The experts will be completely transparent with their approach in the process of admission.
- Experienced professionals will find you the best course that will help in shaping up your career.
- The experts will also guide you through the complete process of admission making your admission process free from hassles
- These experts are also skilled councillors helping you shape up your career rightly
Thinking of studying medicine abroad, hire MBBS Experts for the satisfactory admission support services. We are based in Delhi and give more value to education.
For us our consulting charge is secondary. We at MBBS Experts leave no stone unturned to bring back the glowing smile on the face of our students. We make the journey abroad for the MBBS course a memorable experience for all our Indian medical aspirants.
Develop your contact with the counselling team at MBBS Experts today for the hassle-free overseas admission solution in Delhi!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.