About the University
University of perpetual help is one of the most popular private medical universities in the Philippines. It is popular amongst all the other medical universities for its efficiency and affordability factors. The university was established in 1975 and holds an experience of more than 40 years in teaching medical courses in various departments. The university recently consists of a staff of around 1500 highly skilled professors and officers.
The university serves students from different countries. The University of Perpetual Help provides facilities to international students including accommodation, traveling and many more. There are around 20,000 students learning medicine at the University of Perpetual Help right now.
University of Perpetual Help Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TOTAL TUITION FEE (5 YEARS)||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||28786 USD||1200 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||20,15,000 Rupees||84,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
The university comprises of three main centers in –
- Las Pinas campus
- Molino campus
- Calamba campus
Each campus is provided with all the facilities required by the students according to the courses provided in the campus.
The basic courses provided by the University of Perpetual Help in the field of medicine are:
- Medical and health programs
- Doctor of medicine
- Doctor of dentist medicine
The university provides both a bachelor’s and master’s degrees in these fields.
Departments at the University of Perpetual Help
- Faculty of medicine
- Faculty of arts and humanities
- Faculty of business and social sciences
- Faculty of art and culture
- Faculty of engineering
- Faculty of science and technology
Accreditation and Recognition of University of Perpetual Help
The University of Perpetual Help is approved by the medical council of India and the world health organization. It is listed amongst the most reputed medical institutes of the Philippines.
The University of Perpetual Help holds accreditation from the following organizations:
- World Health Organisation
- Medical Council of India
- Philippines Education Ministry
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- International Medical Education Directory
The university also holds membership in many prestigious associations of the medical field.
Ranking of University of Perpetual Help
- The University of Perpetual Help is listed amongst the highly rated medical universities of the Philippines. The university is listed in the recognized universities by WHO and MCI.
- The University of Perpetual Help holds a world ranking of 9283 in thousands of universities certified by different countries and different departments.
- Whereas the University of Perpetual Help holds 67th position in the country ranking done by the experts.
Indian Students and University of Perpetual Help
- The Indian students find the University of Perpetual Help as one of the most adaptable options to pursue MBBS from the Philippines.
- There are around 200 enrollments every year from South India in the University of Perpetual Help.
- The Indian students find it easy to adapt to the curriculum of the university as they are familiar with that of other colleges which are affiliated to MCI.
- The university offers security to the students. Also, facilities of a close hostel to campus, offer Indian food, availability of essential amenities and many more such things to make student life at the University of Perpetual Help better.
- The graduates of the University of Perpetual Help can also practice medicine in India after qualifying the MCI screening test.
- The MBBS degree is authorized in every part of the world.
Duration of MBBS at the University of Perpetual Help
- The duration of the MBBS course consists of a division of BS-MD in 5.5 years.
- The degree is considered as a bachelor’s in the medical field whereas it is internally divided into two separate levels.
- In addition to these 5.5 years, the students are given 1 year for the internship purpose.
- The internship is mandatory for all the students enrolled in the University of Perpetual Help under MBBS.
Intake for MBBS in University of Perpetual Help
- The session of medical students starts in September every year at the University of Perpetual Help.
- The university suggests the application of admission letter 2-3 before the start of the session. The student is thus, advised to apply for admission in July or august
Deadline of Admission Application
- Every year, the university closes the submission of the application forms for both, overseas and local students for MBBS in August.
- The University of Perpetual Help ends its admission process in the last week of July which can be maximum delayed to the 1st or 2nd of august
Eligibility for MBBS in University of Perpetual Help
There is a set of criteria on which the university allows the students to participate in the admission process.
These criteria include:
- The student must have completed his/her +2 from a recognized school board with physics, chemistry, and biology as their major subjects.
- The student must accomplish an aggregate of 50% marks in the main subjects( physics, chemistry, and biology)
- Qualification of NEET is however made compulsory by the south Kazakhstan medical academy.
- The student must have reached an age bar of 17 years on 31st December of the year of application in the university.
Documents Required by the University of Perpetual Help
The University of Perpetual Help demands a set of documents to proceed with the admissions of the student in the MBBS program.
These documents are:-
- Appropriate and filled application form of MBBS course.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 12th standard.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 10th standard.
- Passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the valid passport of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the NEET scorecard of the applicant.
- Medical fitness certificate of the applicant
The Admission Process at the University of Perpetual Help
There are a few simple steps to be followed by students to complete the admission procedure at the University of Perpetual Help.
The steps to be followed are:-
- Apply online – the students can submit their documents via the online website of the University of Perpetual Help.
- The documents include copies of
- Marksheet of 10th class
- Marksheet of 12th class
- Photographs (scanned)
- Birth certificate
- Application form of visa
- Medical health certificate
- NEET certificate
After the online submission of scanned copies of these documents, students have to wait a while.
- Getting an Invitation letter is a next step. Here, the University sends an invitation letter to students after the evaluation and verification of the documents of students. The students will receive a confirmation letter within 1-2 working days by the University.
- The students who receive the confirmation letter are supposed to submit the academic fee of students at earliest. The students can pay the fee by net banking and other options offered by the University of Perpetual Help.
- Applying for a visa comes next in the list. The students must apply for the visa as soon as possible after getting a confirmation letter as the processing of visa can take time.
The final step is the commencement of classes to register at the University of Perpetual Help.
Why Pursue MBBS from University of Perpetual Help?
The University of Perpetual Help is featured in one of the most efficient and popular institutes of medical sciences in the Philippines. This is due to the facilities and features at the University of Perpetual Help.
The university promises the following features and facilities to the students:
- Over 40 years of experience in teaching
- Different courses such as general medicine, dentistry and many more offered under the same roof
- Different campuses to increase availability for students
- Each campus is well built and designed to provide best to the students
- Well equipped labs with advanced technologies
- Affordable education at the university
- No hidden charges applied by the University of Perpetual Help
- Easily available accommodation with high facilities
- The medium of teaching is English
- The campuses are situated in cities with 90% of the population that speaks and understand English
- No discrimination based on nationality or religion
- Freedom of choice of religion, culture, and speech
- The high success rate in the NMAT exam
- The high success rate in the MCI screening test
- Availability of Indian food
Hostel and Accommodation at University of Perpetual Help
The University of Perpetual Help has mainly 4 hostels with different buildings. Each hostel provides services to the national and international students enrolled under MBBS at the University of Perpetual Help.
The facilities provided by the hostels of the University of Perpetual Help include:
- Off-campus accommodation
- Affordable rooms
- Rooms available on sharing basis
- AC/ non- AC rooms
- Basic amenities are easily accessible
- Canteen with Indian food
- Clean and healthy food and water
- Security guards and wardens on every floor
- CCTV surveillance
What Makes Students Choose Philippines for MBBS Studies?
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- English medium classes: For non-Philippines language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognized medical universities located in the different cities of Philippines
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
Location of the University of Perpetual Help
The University of Perpetual Help is summed up by four different campuses in different cities of the Philippines. The university campus is in Las Pinas campus, Molino campus, and Calamba.
The weather is however not very extreme in any of the cities and students find it easy to adjust in the city. The university campus lies in a location with all the major essentials required by the students. The students find it appropriate as the University of Perpetual Help provides a choice of selection of campus to them.
Why Choose MBBS Experts for MBBS Abroad?
- Proven experience in medical colleges in Philippines admission support
- Pool of expert counselors to help you choose best medical colleges in Philippines for Indian students
- Professional Philippines MBBS colleges consulting services
- Low consulting fee
- Free of cost counseling for admission in Philippines medical colleges
- Assist in finding good sources for food and accommodation
- Coordination support until the completion of MBBS courses in Philippines
Advantages at MBBS Experts
Get free information on the below important factors related to admission abroad:
- Education in Philippines for Indian students
- The best medical colleges in Philippines for Indian students
- Ratio of Indian students in Philippines
- Philippines MBBS syllabus
- Direct admission in top universities in Philippines
- Cheap medical universities in Philippines
- MD in Philippines after MBBS
- Indian students applying for MBBS in Philippines
The teaching staffs in the University of Perpetual Help are well-qualified and always assist students in their studies. In addition to this, there are doubt sessions to clear all the doubt related to the study of MBBS Abroad. The campus is filled with all the facilities such as well-equipped laboratories and the huge library with bulk information material for medical students.
Rush to take the advantage of studying medicine in the renowned Philippines based University of Perpetual Help.
Contact our expert counseling team at MBBS Experts to extend you the required support for MBBS Course admission overseas.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.