A Brief on Perm State Medical University, Russia
When it comes to the best of the medical universities in Russia, Perm State Medical University (PSMU) is the name that tops the list. PSMU is one of the best universities for scientific researches and Medicine Study in Russia. Recognised by the ministry of Education of Russian federation this is university is counted among the leading universities in Russia.
Every year more than 20,000 students study in the Perm State Medical University. These students are guided by more than 569 professional and qualified educators. The fact that there are several patent in the name of the university states the fact that the education being provided by the university is of a supreme quality and based on researches and recent scientific development.
Every year there are students coming from over 21 different countries to pursue their dreams as medical professionals? The university has both the post graduate and under graduated degree courses.
Perm State Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||5500 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,85,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Facilities at Perm State Medical University
- Alongside, there are several other facilities being provided to international medical students coming together for the MBBS Studies. It includes electronic reading rooms and other facilities for practical understanding of the students.
- For the foreign students there are preparatory classes being provided that allows the students to understand the approaches of the student in a better way.
- There is a huge library in the universities that can accommodate around 500 students at a time.
- The huge collection of books, journals, research paper and other study material makes the library one of the best places to explore medical sciences.
- The library is opened for 7 days.
- Every year students from the university gets placed in some of the best healthcare centre and hospitals across the world.
- A student willing to complete MBBS in Russia will make the best choice when it comes to PSMU.
A look at the various aspects of PSMU
Before taking MBBS Admission in Russia it is important to look at various aspects of the university.
Following are some of the details of the same:
|NEET||Qualifying marks required|
|IELTS and TOEFL||Required|
|Minimum percentage needed for admission:||50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Time taken for processing the admission:||45 to 60 days|
|Duration of the course:||5 years of classroom training with a year of internship|
|Fee:||4500 USD per year|
|Recognitions:||World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI)|
MBBS Course Duration in Perm State Medical University
- When it comes to the under-graduate program the course duration is 6 years.
- While you study MBBS in Russia you need to know that the duration of the course is almost the same in each and every university.
- The course of MBBS study in Russia consists of 5 years classroom training along with a year of apprenticeship.
- One of the advantages of studying in PSMU is that during the course a student can work as an apprentice in different hospitals and health-care centres.
- In this way a student can gain real-time experience that would help the student in later periods of the professional practice.
Intake for the Perm State Medical University
- PSMU is one of the best Universities for MBBS studies in Russia.
- This is one of the reasons why every year the university comes across a huge number of applications for admission from different countries of the world which includes Africa, UAE, Nepal and Pakistan.
- PSMU offers MBBS programs in Russia at a very pocket friendly budget.
- Alongside it offer quality education and practical knowledge which allows the student to become efficient medical professionals.
- The university offers multi-diversity in culture and this is one of the reasons why the students from the different parts of the world feel comfortable to complete their studies.
- The intake of the student starts in the month of September and the students keen to apply for the program needs to apply as soon as possible.
Documents Required for MBBS Course Admission
The process of applying for Medical education in Russia is easy and simple.
A candidate needs to provide the following documents:
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- 6 passport Size photograph
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- HIV report from a recognized medical organization
- Medical insurance
- Eligibility certificate from Medical Council of India
Process of Application
The application process is simple but a student needs to carefully complete all the steps to ensure the fact that the admission to the university is done hassle free.
Following are the steps to be taken for successful admission to the university:
- Online Application: First step that needs to be taken is to choose the course out of the different course available. Once the course is chosen it is essential that an online application form is being filled. The candidate can send all the documents via Email.
Following are the list of documents needed:
- Copy of pass certificate of 10th grade
- Copy of pass certificate of 11th grade
- Copy of pass certificate of 12th grade
- Copy of School leaving certificate
- Copy of International Passport
- Receiving the letter of Invitation: Once all the documents are sent the university will go through the documents. Once the university confirms the validity of the document a letter of invitation will be issued by the university within 1-2 working days. In case the documents are rejected then also the university will notify the candidate within the same period.
- Payment of enrolment fee: After the candidate receives the letter of invitation it is necessary that the enrolment fee is being paid through net banking or other online banking systems
- Application for Visa: As soon as the candidate receives the invitation letter the visa is to be applied. It takes a couple of days to get the visa so no delay is affordable.
For the application of visa following documents are needed:
- Invitation letter from the university
- International passport
- Higher secondary certificate
- Medical certificates to ensure that the person is not having HIV or AIDS
- Before arrival: The student needs to provide the details of the flight for the University representative to guide them through the further process. It is also necessary that candidate clears out the first year fee before the arrival.
- Commencement of class: The candidate needs to be ready with all the original documents which need to be produced within the three days of the arrival. It is also necessary that the registration process is completed with these three days.
Benefits of Studying in Perm State Medical University (PSMU)
PSMU is one of the best choices when it comes to MBBS in Russia. There are several benefits that are being provided to the students which make the university one of the best in the world.
Following are some of the benefits:
- High quality education: Russia is one of the best countries for training doctors, Physicians in natural science. The Russian medical colleges are among the top ranking colleges in the world.
- Low cost education: As compared to the other parts of the world Russia offers MBBS education at a very affordable price. Low Tuition Fees in Russia is one of the reasons why the students from the different parts of the world prefer to choose these universities.
- Scholarships: Russian universities offer scholarship. PSMU is one of the universities that offer scholarship to the students and there are scopes that the whole education is being sponsored by the university if the student can prove their capability.
- Russian Language training: PSMU is a university that would offer the students to learn Russian language. There are special cells for training Russian language to the foreign student.
- English medium education: For the benefits of the foreign students the medium of education is kept English. In fact PSMU is one of the licenced Universities for rendering English medium education.
- Well-equipped laboratories: The laboratories and the science centre of the university are the most advanced laboratories in the world.
- Low cost living: The University has their own dormitory which offers the student both with comfort and affordability.
- Cultural Exchange: A student in PSMU comes across different cultural exchanges. Exhibitions, performances and concerts keep happening in the city and this is the time when a student gets to know about new people and new culture. Indian students celebrate various occasions like Diwali and Holi.
- Sports Activities: Many sports event takes place in the university campus. A student can take part in the sports event and various other fun filled activities.
- Exciting student life: PSMU is one of the universities that would offer an existing life for the students. This is the time of life a student would cherish for life.
Life of students in Perm State Medical University, Russia
- Everyone would look for medical studies in Russia at top medical colleges in Russia.
- Choosing PSMU for MBBS degree would be a great choice.
- One reason for the same is that Russia is one of the best places for education.
- A student would come across some of the best educators in the world.
- Adapting to the Russian culture is also easy due to the fact that Russian people are welcoming and friendly in nature.
Reasons to Choose Russia for MBBS Studies
In comparison to the other nations abroad, Russia is on the top list for Indian candidates planning for study medicine from abroad.
You can have a look on few of the key reasons below:
Affordable Fee Structure
MBBS Studies in Russia is cheaper compared to the other nations of the world. The cost of living in the country is USD 190 – 350 in a month. On an average, an international student in Russia spends $3700-$4000 annually. The living expenses may vary based on your lifestyle.
No Donation or Capitation Fee
The Russian medical institutions don’t demand any kind of donation or capitation like other private institutions in other parts of the world. The tuition fee for study medicine in Russia is comparatively low even in the reputed universities in Russia.
No Entrance Test
Unlike NEET in India, there is no any entrance test for the admission. The admission is based on your academic performances scored earlier. Even the students with average score can seek admission to MBBS Program in Russian universities.
Teacher students ratio in class
A major percentage of Indian students in the MBBS class is found in the Russian universities. The strength of students in class is 10-20. It is done to maintain the ratio of teacher and student. Students get the required attention needed for better understanding of medical course curriculum.
Weather in Russia
Russia is known for its chilly winters but a student from warmer parts of the world need not worry because heaters are placed everywhere to make the temperature warm. However, it is advisable to the students to carry winter wears, coats, gloves and caps to dress warmly in the winters.
Key Reasons to Choose MBBS Experts
- MBBS Experts – the trusted MBBS abroad consultants in Delhi ensure the fact that the right choice of medical university is done by the MBBS student.
- We further ensure the fact that the complete process of admission becomes easy for the student.
- From the process of application to the approval of Visa, the councillors at MBBS Experts ensure the fact that the whole process is made hassle free.
- We also make sure of the fact that a proper consultation is done with the student and their parents before taking such a big decision in life.
- Nominal fee for the consulting
- Our dedicated councillors are the best guides helping MBBS students develop confidence and stay focused on their career goal of specializing in the field of medical science and become efficient professional in the long run.
- Post admission support till the course completion
Students are advised not to waste time in thinking unnecessarily. Rather make up your mind and consult MBBS Experts in Delhi for the right guidance and free counselling. We will extend our valuable support at every stage of the admission process and get you enrolled in a reputed MCI approved medical university abroad.
A rewarding career ahead is waiting for you with open arms. Do not let the golden opportunity go away from your reach.
Rush to contact us today for the MBBS Course admission in the prestigious Perm State Medical University based in Russia!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.