Kazan Federal University (KFU)
The Kazan Federal University standing at the second position is the oldest medical university of the Russian Federation. The University has maintained the prestige and pride of Kazan Federal University for more than two centuries. The University lies in the most liked medical Universities of Russia by International and local students. The University owns a large campus with discrete buildings for different regions of management and education of Kazan Federal University.
The University is well known for its encouragement to the practical enhancement of knowledge through researches and innovations in the various fields of medicine. The Kazan Federal University provides many research and teaching laboratories with 17 cents of excellence and more than 80 laboratories. These laboratories are well equipped with advanced technology.
Kazan Federal University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||8000 USD||1200 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||5,60,000 Rupees/yr.||84,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
- There are more than thousands of students, learning excellence in various fields at Kazan Federal University.
- The University is listed among the list of most reputed medical Universities around the world.
- The University is currently run by the highly skilled and experienced faculties who are working every moment to upgrade the existing perfection of Kazan Federal University.
Departments/faculties at Kazan Federal University
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Education and Pedagogic
- Culture and art
- Economics and management
- Service Sector
- Geodesy and Land Utilization
- Geology, Exploration, and Development of Mineral Resources
- Automation and Control
- Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- Safety of Activities, Environmental Engineering, and Environmental Protection
Accreditation of Kazan Federal University
- The Kazan Federal University is one of the oldest Universities in the Russian Federation panel.
- The University gains its primary recognition by Russian Federation itself.
- The University curriculum is affected greatly by the organizations by which it is affiliated.
The University has gained its accreditation by:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Russian Federation of Education (RFE)
The University is also a member of various associations of Medical field.
Ranking of Kazan Federal University
The Kazan Federal University is listed amongst the top 550 universities all around the world enlisted by the World Health Organization. The university is well-reputed in Russia and a global platform.
The Kazan Federal University holds a reputed rank of 427th position in the chart of medical Universities around the world whereas stands of 27th position in the tally of Russian Medical Universities.
The Kazan Federal University has gained this reputation due to the unbeatable quality of Education and hospitality and provided to International students.
Indian Students and Kazan Federal University
- The Kazan Federal University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and thus has a similar curriculum to that adopted by MBBS in India.
- Yet, MBBS at Kazan Federal University is much more affordable than that of private colleges of India.
- The Kazan Federal University has gained the trust of International students from the last two centuries regarding the quality of education and student-friendly environment at Kazan Federal University.
- The Indian students are attracted by Kazan Federal University as the degree from Kazan Federal University is applicable in every part of the world.
- The students who have completed MBBS from Kazan Federal University can appear in the MCI Screening test which is included in the curriculum followed by Universities to teach medicine.
- This provides an extra advantage to Indian students. The University also offers post-graduation courses to gain specialization in various fields.
MBBS Course Duration
The duration of MBBS from Kazan Federal University is the typical duration of Medical courses. The duration is 6 years which includes one year entirely devoted to internship purpose.
The initial five years cover most of the theories and practical concepts in the form of classroom learning. The Kazan Federal University also allows students to learn practical applications by allowing them to work during the whole span of MBBS.
Intake for MBBS Course
The students from different nations can apply to the Kazan Federal University. The University does not put any bars of region or nation on the admissions. The admissions at Kazan Federal University begin in March and end till September.
The seats are limited and thus students are advised as soon as possible to secure a seat at Kazan Federal University.
Deadline for MBBS Course Admission
The Kazan Federal University starts the commencement of classes for MBBS in September every year. The students are given 3-4 months for getting enrollment in the university. The application form filling starts from the end week of March and continues till 30th July.
The deadline for application in MBBS at Kazan Federal University was 30th July 2019 for the presently passed session. The dates are tentative and the university tends to change these dates according to the administration of the university.
Documents required for admission at Kazan Federal University
The Kazan Federal University demands a set of documents to proceed with the admissions of the student in the MBBS program.
These documents are:-
- Appropriate and filled application form of MBBS source.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 12th standard.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 10th standard.
- Passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the valid passport of the applicant.
- In absence of availability of a passport, the student is expected to apply for an urgent passport and submit a copy of the same to university.
- Scanned copy of the NEET scorecard of the applicant.
- Medical fitness certificate of applicants.
Eligibility for MBBS in Kazan Federal University
There are certain criteria fixed by the Kazan Federal University which must satisfy by the students who apply for MBBS stated who apply for the MBBS program.
The eligibility criteria stated by the Kazan Federal University for students include:-
- The applicant must be at least 17 years of age before 31st December of the year of application.
- The maximum age permissible for application in university is 25 years.
- The student must have completed his/her 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as major subjects above with English.
- The student must have completed 10th standards with a board recognized by the Indian Government.
- The student is required to score a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th standard.
- The applicant must have cleared the NEET exam with a sufficient score.
Admission process for Kazan Federal University
There are a few simple steps to be followed by students to complete the admission procedure at Kazan Federal University.
The steps to be followed are:-
- Apply online – the students can submit their documents via the online website of Kazan Federal University. The documents include copies of all the valid documents.
- After the online submission of scanned copies of these documents, students have to wait a while.
- Getting an Invitation letter is a next step. Here, the University sends an invitation letter to students after the evaluation and verification of the documents of students. The students will receive a confirmation letter within 1-2 working days by the University.
- The students who receive the confirmation letter are supposed to submit the academic fee of students at earliest. The students can pay the fee by net banking and other options offered by Kazan Federal University.
- Applying for a visa comes next in the list. The students must apply for the visa as soon as possible after getting a confirmation letter as the processing of visa can take time.
The final step is the commencement of classes to register at Kazan Federal University. Students are expected to register themselves within 3 days of reaching the country.
The Kazan Federal University is not responsible for cancellation due to careless delays.
Why MBBS in Russia for Indian Students?
- The course curriculum is prepared in a manner that there is a perfect combination for theory and practical knowledge of all the students.
- All the faculties, teachers, and professors teaching medicine are globally acclaimed and respected.
- Medical universities in Russia offer you with European university exchange programs as well.
- The universities are packed with state-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced labs for better learning prospects as well.
- Russian universities are an active participant in the field of research and medical inventions and studying in such universities is always a great experience.
- Russia has healthy and cordial relationships with India and that is beneficial for all the students who plan to study medicine in Russia after passing 12th
- The admission process is simple and easy.
- For all the applicants who would like to study MBBS in Russia have the opportunity to learn Russian language as well.
- The country is frequented by a number of international students and so offers a great platform for learning and knowing about different cultures.
- The climate of the country is always pleasant and you will fall in love with its natural beauty and amazing locations.
- There is availability of Indian food as well so you will not miss your country.
- Prospects for working party time so as to handle your own expenses.
- The people of the country are very nice and warm in nature.
- You will not have any hardships in sustaining in the country.
Indian students can also try to collect information related to the following:
- Education in Russia for Indian students
- The best medical colleges in Russia for Indian students
- Ratio of Indian students in Russia
- Russia MBBS syllabus
- Direct admission in top universities in Russia
- Cheap medical universities in Russia
- MD in Russia after MBBS
- Indian students applying for MBBS in Russia
Why choose Kazan Federal University?
The Kazan Federal University is listed amongst the most preferred Universities of Russia by both local and international students.
The following are the good to know reasons:-
- The university is 2nd oldest medical university in Russia.
- The university serves both locals and international students under the same shadow.
- The university consists of 80 laboratories and 17 research centers for encouraging practical knowledge.
- One of the highest success rates in the MCI screening test.
- The medium of Instruction is purely English.
- No donations or additional fee charges.
- No discriminations based on caste, gender, religion or nationality.
- University grants scholarships for both international and national students.
- Postgraduates can also seek financial support from the university itself.
- The faculty is well experienced and skilled.
- The staff at Kazan Federal University consists of professors from different horizons of the world.
- The university also contains 10 sports hall inside the boundary of Kazan Federal University.
- There are more than 24 different sports, made available for students at Kazan Federal University.
- Other cultural activities are also encouraged by the University for Overall Development of students.
- The hostel is available easily and also affordable with all essential amenities of students.
Hostel / Accommodation at Kazan Federal University
The accommodation is provided in both “off-campus” and “on-campus” made by Kazan Federal University. The students can get themselves enrolled in hostels offered by Kazan Federal University.
These hostels are well equipped with the following facilities:
- Affordable rooms
- Spacious and airy rooms
- Rooms at sharing of 2-3 persons at a time
- Separate kitchen and washrooms
- Healthy and clean canteen
- Sports complex and gym
- Library and reading rooms
- Clinical centers, laundries, etc.
- Accommodation of around 12,000 persons
- Security via security guards and surveillance of CCTV cameras.
Kazan – About the City
Kazan is one of the most ancient cities of Russia with a rich culture and millennial history. The city is also referred to as 3rd capital of Russia. The city has a prime mode of traveling “underground metro”.
The climate in Kazan is very low and thus students are advised to keep warm clothes with them. The minimum temperature recorded in Kazan is -20o c whereas the maximum temperature reached 30-degree Celsius.
The university students find a peaceful and calm atmosphere at Kazan which is easy to get comfortable in, for students.
The Climatic Condition
The climate of the nation depends on the various regions since it has a tremendous area. The major type of atmosphere over there is of moist mainland nature except some of the tundra region. Summers are warm enough but winters have a freezing temperature.
Why Prefer MBBS Experts for MBBS Admission Abroad?
Advantages with MBBS Experts
- Proven experience in medical colleges in Russia admission support
- Pool of expert counsellors to help you choose best medical colleges in Russia for Indian students
- Professional Russian MBBS colleges consulting services
- Low consulting fee
- Over 100+ VISA processed
- Free of cost admission in Russian medical colleges counselling
Fulfill your desire of becoming a doctor with specialization in your field of interest.
Still confused on your decision to choose a reliable study medicine overseas consultant!
Relax and establish your personal contact with the professional counselor at MBBS Experts in Delhi for the total admission solution under single roof.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.