About the University
New Vision University (NVU) was established in 2013 and since then it has acquired a good reputation for its quality education and research. The university has over 1000 students from around 25 countries. New Vision University team comprises of 400 experts Faculty, Scholars, and Practitioners. Although, the university has been recently established, it is equipped with the best technology, campus infrastructure, laboratories, and a research chain.
The New Vision University hospital was established in the year 2014. This makes it a perfect option for the aspirants of medical education. Students do not need to worry about internships and practical knowledge. The university upholds the values of collaboration and innovation and endeavours to prepare the learners for future needs.
The mission of the university is to promote education, research, and innovation. The university believes in creation and advancement of knowledge and sharing of common values for the well-being of society.
New Vision University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||7000 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||4,90,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Why Students Choose New Vision University (NVU) Only?
Some most common reasons are described below:
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: For non-Georgian language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of Georgia
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
- Modern infrastructure with latest equipment: Medical institution and hospital in the country are equipped with the modern and high-quality equipment. These help in creating better environment for leaner and patients in the country.
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Teacher student’s ratio in class: A major percentage of Indian students in the MBBS class are found in the Georgian universities. The strength of students in class is 10-20. It is done to maintain the ratio of teacher and student. Students get the required attention needed for better understanding of medical course curriculum.
- Free Coaching for MCI Screening Test: some universities in Georgia offer free coaching for the Medical Council of India Screening Test to students who wish to return back to India for the medical practice after MBBS studies from Georgia.
- Exposure to international culture: Because students from the varied countries come together for the medicinal studies in universities based in Georgia, students get to know about the admirable cultures. You get the chance to develop relation with students from the diverse culture.
Duration of MBBS
The MBBS programme is of a total of 360 credits. The duration of the course depends on the student’s preference. The duration of the MBBS is 5/6 years, depending on the preference for internship.
Structure of the MBBS Programme
The MBBS course at New Vision University is known as Medical Doctor (MD) Programme. The programme aims at developing competent and caring medical professionals and engaging in high-quality biomedical research. The MD programme is divided into four loops which are interlinked with each other.
Each loop provides the foundation for next level of learning.
- First Loop (120 ECTS) – This loop focuses on a detailed study of Body system and Life sciences.
- Second Loop(60 ECTS) – This loop comprises of Bridging courses (Bridging PBL, Pharmacology and Systemic Pathology) and Synergy Courses (Physical Diagnosis, Family Medicine I, General Surgery)
- Third Loop (120 ECTS) – This loop involves a focussed study of diseases and treatments, clinical guidelines and various protocols in the medical field.
- Fourth Loop (60 ECTS) – It focuses on hands-on experience and practical application of the acquired theoretical knowledge.
Students’ Life at New Vision University
Students’ life at New Vision University is dynamic and supported by the services offered by the university. There are plenty of opportunities to explore and develop the professional and personal skills of the students. The university has a students’ support centre dealing with all the issues pertaining to students’ problems.
There is a Career Planning Centre in the university. The career planning offers job opportunities to the present students as well as alumni. The centre organises workshops and trains the students for professional job requirements.
To promote the local culture and Georgian language, the university has a language club. This club meets once a week and engages the students through various cultural activities. There are many other sports and cultural clubs and students are free to join any club and make their stay at campus fun-filling.
Admission at New Vision University (NVU)
The admission process is simple and detailed. The university has clearly defined all the steps in the admission process.
The following table explains the admission process:
Eligibility for Admission in New Vision University (NVU)
The eligibility for admission at NVU is simple and basic.
The eligibility conditions are the following:
- English proficiency is a must. The candidate needs to appear for a test, known as English for Medical Purpose Exam (EMPE). The applicant needs to score at B2 level with a score of 70 percent.
- The candidates are also given a second chance to reappear and clear EMPE. The university offers preparatory courses which help the candidates to clear the exam.
- The candidate needs to appear for MCAT and clear the exam with a score of 50 percent.
- There are exemptions from MCAT in the following conditions:
- The candidate who scores 90 percent or more in Biology and Chemistry
- If a candidate has a score of 32 in MCAT and has scored around 90 in Biology or Chemistry then the university offers preparatory courses for MCAT free of cost.
- A valid NEET score as mandated by MCI (Medical Council of India)
Documents Required for Admission in New Vision University (NVU)
The following documents are required for the admission process:
- Class 10 and 12 scorecards
- A valid NEET scorecard
- Passport size photographs
- Application confirmation letter
- Visa and Medical Certificates
Why Medical Students Choose MBBS in Georgia?
There are many reasons to enrol for MBBS in Georgia. Georgia is a member of European Union so it offers unbound opportunities.
Here are the reasons why you should opt for Georgia for MBBS study:
- Georgia is one of the safe countries for foreign students. The people are generous and one can easily have a home-like feeling.
- Georgia is one of the top study abroad destinations for Indian students who look forward to pursue a career in medicine.
- Georgian medical universities help you in getting a global exposure with all the world-class medical education that is within your budget.
- The MBBS degree is offered in English medium so you don’t need to learn a local language
- 90 percent of the people are Christians and are warm and kind in nature
- The Indian food is easily available in most of the universities in Georgia
- The place is safe for both girls and boys and the international student departments in the medical universities in Georgia ensure that the international students get the best aid and help throughout the six years of the study.
- The universities aid in preparing you for the MCI Screening Test as well. This makes them competent enough to think of coming back to India and serve in the top Indian government and private hospitals.
- The MBBS degree from Georgia has been recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Georgia is a beautiful, simple, and peaceful country that makes you get the best international exposure for the overall development.
- Being a member of the European Union, Georgia offer good prospects of international exchange programmes and higher studies
- If you want to make your dream of becoming a doctor come true, then the only way of doing so is with the help of the medical schools for MBBS in Georgia recognised by MCI.
- Colleges for MBBS in Georgia provide with the best environment perfect for all the students who wish to seek quality medical education and engage in a better career growth.
Considerable Factors While Choosing MBBS Abroad Consultants
- Their overall experience in field
- Check the background
- Whether they have a valid registration
- How reliable and dependable they are
- Charges of consulting
- Overall procedure and support process
- Total number of VISA processed by them
- Number of positive reviews from the satisfied students as well as the parents
- Percentage of satisfied students
Why Hire MBBS Experts for MBBS Education Abroad?
MBBS Experts has earned a good name in admission counselling and there are many reasons for such fame.
- Our expert counsellors are available round the clock.
- We provide the best counselling and admission support at a low consultation fee.
- MBBS Experts are one of the premier education consultants in India providing the best of guidance to the students who are looking forward to pursue MBBS abroad.
- Our assistance covers all the documents related work and guidance for selecting the best available option for you.
- We have a team of highly skilled and experienced staffs as well as counsellors so as to offer the best of the services to Indian students coming from the different family background.
- We are one-stop solutions to all of the international course consultation requirements with completely transparent services.
- We at MBBS Experts charge only reasonable fees so that money never comes in the path of the medical studies abroad for the students.
- We are one of the most trusted and reputed consultancy in the field of MBBS abroad studies.
Our Key Services at MBBS Experts
- Free of cost counselling
- Personal attention to student problem or parents problem
- Assisting in the documentation process
- Visa processing and Air ticketing
- Making the availability of Georgia Medical college list
- Helping in finding the low fees Georgia MBBS colleges
- Assisting in choosing the best Georgia MBBS university
- Helping in finding suitable accommodation and food facilities in Georgia
- Complete admission support and
- Also act as a coordinator between students and their parents until the MBBS in Georgia course completion
New Vision University (NVUT campus is filled with all the facilities such as well-equipped laboratories and the huge library with bulk information material for students. Students love the infrastructure, classrooms which are airy and spacious. The library is modern and amenities are praiseworthy.
Hostel accommodation is also of high quality. Well furnished rooms are provided to the students with all additional facilities like Wi-Fi, computer, separate showers, and toilet and many more. Moreover, the cost of living and food is economical. MBBS students from India can manage stay in limited money.
So hurry and rush to MBBS Experts for a good career today. You can seek admission in your favourite New Vision University (NVU) easily. Contact MBBS Experts in Delhi right now!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.