Grodno State Medical University – Introduction
Grodno State Medical University was founded in the year 1958. It is one of the leading universities of Belarus. It has various disciplines. The faculty is highly qualified and the quality of education is excellent.
It is the first medical institution for higher education which is introduced and certified by the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, complies with the German Quality Management System and National Quality Management System. It has various disciplines such as Therapeutics, Pediatrics, medico-psychology and advanced courses.
The University is regarded as one of the best medical universities and quality of education is quite high. Still, education standard of the University is improving. It has largest number of PhD holders. It introduces grading system for all types of courses.
Grodno State Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4500 USD||800 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,15,000 Rupees/yr.||56,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Overview of Grodno State Medical University
|Last date to apply||15th August 2019|
|Basic Eligibility||12th standard with 60%|
|NEET Test||It is mandatory.|
|Course Fee||INR 3 to 3.2 lakhs per year|
|Duration of course||Six years|
|Medium||English and Russian|
Presently, five faculties are there in Grodno State Medical University such as:
- Faculty of General Medicine.
- Faculty of Medical Diagnostics.
- Faculty of Mental Health Medicine.
- Faculty of Pediatrics.
- Medical faculty for international students.
Key features of the Grodno State Medical University
- The University ranks among the top 500 best world’s universities.
- The diplomas ad degrees from this University are recognized across the world.
- Very well-qualified as well as developed faculty and provides a very high quality of education.
- The student and teacher ratio is very good which enables students to directly interact with their teachers as well as updated tools and techniques are used while teaching.
Grodno State Medical University for Indian Students
- The well-known Universities of India conduct entrance examination which is not easy to crack due to high cut-off and if, in case, the examination is cracked, then you will not be able to get admission as the seats are also limited.
- The students are in high number but the available seats are quite less. So, medical aspirants can opt for MBBS in Belarus and the Grodno State Medical University is out of the best universities in Belarus.
- The MBBS program is of six years in the Grodno State Medical University which comprises of one year of internship which will help students to gain practical abilities related to the medical field.
- Moreover, the entire course of MBBS in Grodno State Medical University will be in English Language and student will not tackle any kind of language barrier.
- The tuition fee of MBBS program is also lower as compared to Indian universities.
- The university is approved by the WHO and MCI so the degree is recognized across the globe.
Why Study Medicine in Grodno State Medical University?
Grodno State Medical University offers many advantages to the students studying medicine. The benefits are enjoyed not only by the local students but also by the international medical candidates.
Below Listed are a Few of the Advantages:
- The language of instruction used by the faculties of this University is English. It makes it easier for the students across the world to study MBBS in Belarus.
- No English Language test is required such as TOEFL, IELTS, and so on. But the candidate must be NEET qualified.
- The degrees from this university is recognized and approved across the world.
- MBBS from Belarus recognized everywhere.
- The medical aspirants from this University are eligible to apply for entrance examinations such as MCI, PLAB, USMLE, and many more.
- Admission process is stress-free.
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist
- Accommodation cost is also not very high
- Superb education facilities with necessary practical training
- The fee structure for MBBS Course in the university is economical.
- Internship of one year is offered to the students to enhance their medical abilities.
Accreditation of University
The Grodno State Medical University has recognized and accredited by the authorized Health Organizations as below:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Sri Lankan Medical Council (SLMC)
- Genera Medical Council (GMC, UK)
- Maldivian Medical and Dental Council (MMDC)
- Australia Medical Council (AMC)
- Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) of USA
Duration of MBBS in Grodno State Medical University
The duration of MBBS in GSMU is Six years (first five years of academic education and one year of clinical study through internship). After successful completion of this degree, the student will get doctor’s degree.
Intake for MBBS in Grodno State Medical University
To get admission in MBBS in Grodno State Medical University, it is important to apply in July or August as the session for the month of September is only available.
Timeline For Admissions
The last date to apply for MBBS in Belarus is before 15th of August 2019 and try to start your application process in July so that you can get visa on time.
Document Required for Admission
Below documents are required to get admission in Grodno State Medical University:
- Original Certificates of 10th and 12th
- Fitness Certificate.
- Valid passport at international level.
- Birth certificate by the student.
- Medical fitness.
- Passport size photographs.
Eligibility for MBBS in Grodno State Medical University
The medical aspirants who are seeking to get admission in Grodno State Medical University are required to fulfill the following requirements:
- The applicant must be of 17 years of age and less than 25 years.
- The applicant has an aggregate of 55% in senior secondary.
- Must studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as primary subjects in 12th
- It is mandatory to qualify National Eligibility Entrance Test.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Grodno State Medical University
After meeting the eligibility criteria, you should follow the procedure for getting admission to MBBS Program in Belarus.
Admission Procedure for MBBS is Given Below:
- Completion of Visa application form to Belarus.
- Submission of your personal identification proof copies
- Copy of a valid passport
- Submission of Birth certificate along with educational documents.
- Results of Medical Test from an authorized medical institution of the nation. (including HIV test also)
- Get the invitation letter from the Grodno State Medical University.
- Apply for the Visa and Fly.
MCI Coaching in the University
MCI coaching for all the nineteen subjects is provided by the Grodno State Medical University as this is the important examination. This MCI screening test needs to be passed in order to get approval as certified doctor in India.
Student Life in Grodno State Medical University
Students from different part of the world come together to pursue MBBS course from Grodno State Medical University. They work hard and enjoy the free time with classmates/batch mates. The life is full of excitement in the university campus.
Ample numbers of facilities are provided to the student such as:
- The campus has hostel facilities for medical aspirants.
- Hostels have good standards and facilities provided are electricity, central heating systems, hot water systems and many more.
- Student can make their meal at hostel.
- The facility of Gymnasium along with other sport services is also offered within the campus.
Grodno City is located at the Western part of Belarus. It is very much closer to the borders of Poland and Lithuania. The capital of Grodno district is Grodno city. There are five rivers flowing through the city.
Climate is warm summer continental in the city. Grodno city is known for Grodno State Medical University and is also famous for Old Grodno Castle and the Kalozha Church. The people enjoy the lifestyle, food, and recreation. Students feel blessed and love the good studying environment.
What Makes Belarus the Top Choice for MBBS Studies?
There are many favorable reasons that make Belarus the Top Choice for MBBS Studies. For Indian students, Belarus is one of the top choices.
Have a look on the few good to know reasons:
- Belarus is one of the top study abroad destinations for Indian students who look forward to pursue a career in medicine.
- Belarus medical universities help you in getting a global exposure with all the world-class medical education that is within your budget.
- The place is safe for both girls and boys and the international student departments in the medical universities in Belarus ensure that the international students get the best aid and help throughout the six years of the study.
- The universities aid in preparing you for the MCI Screening Test as well. This makes them competent enough to think of coming back to India and serve in the top Indian government and private hospitals.
- If you want to make your dream of becoming a doctor come true, then the only way of doing so is with the help of the medical schools for MBBS in Belarus recognized by MCI.
- Colleges for MBBS in Belarus provide with the best environment perfect for all the students who wish to seek quality medical education and engage in a better career growth.
- Belarus is a beautiful, simple, and peaceful country that makes you get the best international exposure for the overall development.
The most common reasons to study medicine in Belarus are as listed below:
- The tuition fee is highly affordable and is less than that of any Indian private medical university.
- You will get a global exposure for the same.
- The universities are packed with advanced technology and equipment to make their students get involved in world-class education.
- There is no donation or capitation fee required for admission into the medical universities of Belarus.
- You do not have to appear for any entrance test for MBBS education into Belarus.
- For all the MCI-approved universities in Belarus, the medium of instruction is English. English being the teaching medium for MBBS in Belarus attracts more students.
- All the medical universities are top and world-ranked. You get the chance to study in the top medical colleges in Belarus.
- The degrees and diplomas offered by the Belarus medical colleges are globally recognized by bodies like MCI, UNESCO, and WHO.
- There are a number of MCI-approved universities in Belarus. The best medical colleges in Belarus for Indian students have world-class facilities.
- Belarus education systems hold a good reputation in medical education and the degrees that they offer are globally recognized.
Why Hire MBBS Experts for MBBS in Belarus?
MBBS Experts is in the field of MBBS education abroad. We are devoted in the support services round the clock. We are recognized as one of the most trusted MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi, India.
- Leading overseas consultants in India.
- Admission assistance online and offline for all candidates.
- Establish excellent harmony with both parents and students.
- Connections with top medical institutions that are recognized by WHO and MCI.
- Free counseling by the experts and professionals.
- Queries will be sort out whether it is related to examinations, fee structure and documentation.
- Avail medical educational admission solution by connecting with us.
Factors Distinguishing MBBS Experts from Other
- Registered MBBS abroad consultants in Delhi
- Proven experience in study MBBS in abroad field
- Professional and well-behaved team members to assist
- Reasonable consulting fee
- Total admission solution under single roof
- Trusted and reliable MBBS Education Consultant for Belarus in Delhi, India
- Single destination for education abroad
- Act as a medium of contact between students and parents until the MBBS course completion
Your hunt for a consultant in Delhi helping you in seeking admission in MCI approved universities ends at MBBS Experts. You will get the complete admission solution at a very nominal consulting fee.
Contact us today for the study in medicine admission support!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.