Bashkir State Medical University, UFA, Russia
Bashkir State Medical University is one of the top universities offering medical courses to international students. The university is well known for the perfection of faculty and the quality of education offered to students. The Bashkir State Medical University was established in 1932. The tuition fee charged by the university is very low when compared to the facilities provided by the university to students.
The Bashkir State Medical University has received its license by the Ministry of Education of the Russian federation. The university follows a curriculum which allows the practical and theoretical clarification of concepts of students. The university is well known to serve students with world-class facilities at a touch. There are 56 scientific majors which are postgraduate courses and 8 which are doctoral courses offered by Bashkir State Medical University.
The faculty count of the university reaches up to 615 experts in different fields. Bashkir State Medical University is recently serving 8000 medical students enrolled in different courses.
Bashkir State Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||3500 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,45,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Faculties/Departments at Bashkir State Medical University
- Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS)
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Sports Medicine
- Faculty of Post – Graduate Studies
- Faculty of Adaptive Physical Education Culture
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology
- Faculty of Foreign Students
- Faculty of Pre – University Education
- Higher Education Nursing School
Ranking of Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University is listed amongst the top medical universities in Russia. The university is listed amongst the recognized medical university by WHO and MCI.
The Bashkir State Medical University holds a rank of 4177 in the international chart of medical universities around the Globe.
It is ranked 136th in the universities offering medical courses in Russia.
Indian students and Bashkir State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University offers 8 different courses in the doctoral category.
- All the courses are open for students from all around the globe.
- The Indian students find Bashkir State Medical University and ideal option for applying as MBBS in Russia due to the quality of education.
- The graduates from Bashkir State Medical University can practice medicine in India as well after the qualification of the MCI screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India. The test is mandatory for all the students who complete a Medical degree from abroad.
- Also, the Bashkir State Medical University offers affordable accommodation with the availability of Indian food.
- A student’s religion is respected at Bashkir State Medical University. Thus, there are no barriers for students to forcefully follow any other religion.
The Bashkir State Medical University is serving the students from the medical background from the last 85 years.
The university is licensed by the Ministry of Education of Russian federation which enables it to enroll the local and foreign students under doctoral courses.
The Bashkir State Medical University is recognized by following reputed organizations:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation.
The university is a member of WHO and is also recognized by MMC Malaysia, GMC, UK, and other countries.
MBBS Course Duration at Bashkir State Medical University
The duration of the MBBS course from Bashkir State Medical University is 6 years with built up as one year of practical learning i.e. internship and other 5 years of theoretical learning in the form of classroom learning.
The Bashkir State Medical University also allows its students to work during the period of MBBS. This provides extreme exposure and perfection for students in the field of medicine.
Intake for Bashkir State Medical University
The Bashkir State Medical University is counted amongst the best universities of MBBS in Russia. The session of MBBS graduates begins in September. The students are expected to submit their applications by the ending of July. The process may take a month or two as stated by university.
The Bashkir State Medical University holds no barriers on the ground of caste, religion or nationality for enrolling in the MBBS graduate course at Bashkir State Medical University. The students are hereby advised to apply at earliest due to the availability of limited seats at Bashkir State Medical University.
Deadline to Apply in Bashkir State Medical University
The sessions of MBBS start in September every year at Bashkir State Medical University. The applications are accepted by Bashkir State Medical University from the end of March to the end of July.
The admission process may take 2-3 months and thus a student may apply to Bashkir State Medical University by 30th July ideally. The seats are limited and are given on a merit basis. Thus, to secure one seat the student must apply at earliest.
The Bashkir State Medical University demands a set of documents to proceed with the admissions of the student in the MBBS program.
These documents are:
- Appropriate and filled application form of MBBS source.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 12th standard.
- Scanned and attested copy of mark sheet of 10th standard.
- Passport size photographs of the applicant with a white background
- Scanned copy of the valid passport of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the NEET scorecard of the applicant.
- Medical fitness certificate of applicants.
Why Pursue MBBS from Russia?
Benefits for Students Doing MBBS Study in Russia:
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No capitation fee: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of Russia
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: For non-Chinese language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort.
Eligibility for MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University
There are certain criteria fixed by the Bashkir State Medical University which must satisfy by the students who apply for MBBS stated who apply for the MBBS program.
The eligibility criteria stated by the Bashkir State Medical University for students include:
- The applicant must be at least 17 years of age before 31st December of the year of the applicant.
- The maximum age permissible for application in university is 25 years.
- The student must have completed his/her 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as major subjects above with English.
- The student must have completed 10th standards with a board recognized by the Indian Government.
- The student is required to score a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th standard.
- The applicant must have cleared the NEET exam with a sufficient score.
Admission Process at Bashkir State Medical University
The applicants find it easy to apply and understand the process of admission at Bashkir State Medical University.
The process comprises a few steps which have to be followed for permission. These steps are:
- The student has to call for a consultant for all the procedure steps.
- The documents including admission form, mark sheets, etc. is submitted to the authorities by applicant.
- The students have to pay an amount of 20,000 Rs as a registration fee of the Bashkir State Medical University.
- The admission letter is then issued by the university on the name of the applicant.
- The other part of the academic fee is submitted afterward.
- The student then receives an invitation letter which is the first official document given by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russian Federation.
- The next step will be the application and receiving of visa by the applicant.
- The students thus reach the final step i.e. commencement of classes from September at Bashkir State Medical University.
Why Select Bashkir State Medical University?
There are many reasons due to which the Bashkir State Medical University is listed amongst the most popular and widely selected option by students for MBBS in Russia.
The factors which make the Bashkir State Medical University stand out includes:
- One of the oldest medical universities in Russia. The ideals and techniques are however not “old”.
- Adoption of advanced technologies and techniques for quick and better learning of students.
- Mode of teaching at Bashkir State Medical University is English. Thus, no language barriers are seen as a hurdle.
- Medical degree attained by a student of Bashkir State Medical University is recognized globally.
- The affordable academic fee and also low-cost accommodation to students.
- Student-friendly environment for study and research.
- Large and highly equipped campus with facilities like clean water, washrooms, highly ventilated classrooms and many more.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge is given equal importance in Bashkir State Medical University.
- Bashkir State Medical University organizes cultural events for students to accept and celebrate different cultures.
- The library at Bashkir State Medical University has around 50 thousand books with written material attested by experts of the subject matter.
- There is a separate association for Indian students which ensure the celebration of cultural festivals of India with the same enthusiasm.
- Sports like tennis, cricket, etc. are given equal importance. Many more tournaments are arranged by the Bashkir State Medical University for these sports.
- The campus is well secured with surveillance cameras.
- There are 615 faculty teachers who are experts in their department.
- The campus comprises of a hospital and clinic offering practical knowledge to students.
The features which make Bashkir State Medical University suitable for foreign students on the ground of accommodations are:
- The accommodation is reasonable i.e. affordable and easily available.
- Availability of healthy Indian food in the canteen of the hostel.
- Hostels are near to campus to reduce the hectic process of students.
- The hostel is secured with guards and surveillance cameras.
- There are separate accommodations for girls and boys.
- The students are secured against acts such as ragging.
- The facilities such as washrooms, reading rooms, and library are easily available.
- The students can also practice sports near the hostel campus.
Ufa as a City in Russia
Ufa is one of the most populated cities in Russia. By ranking it is the 11th most popular city in Russia. Ufa is the capital of the Republic of Bashkortostan. The city is marked as the center of culture, administration, and scientific activities of the Republic.
The state welcomes students with open hearts and minds. The students find it easy to adjust to the atmosphere of Ufa. The city is worth a visit. For students, it is dream come true studying in the medical university situated in the Ufa city in Russia.
MBBS Experts Provides Students Information Related to the Following:
- Medical education in Russia
- MBBS Courses in Russia
- MBBS Seat in Russia
- MBBS in Russia eligibility
- MBBS Universities in Russia
- State universities in Russia
- Government universities in Russia
- MBBS programs in Russia
- Universities for MBBS in Russia for Indian students
- Medical schools for MBBS in Russia recognised by MCI
- Cheap medical universities in Russia
- MBBS admission 2020 in Russia
What Distinguishes MBBS Experts from Others?
- Support in university selection recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Availability of the relevant information 24×7
- Guidance in selecting accommodation and food facilities near your chosen medical institution for MBBS Program
- Minimal consulting fee charged for the overseas admission services
- 100% trustworthy MBBS Abroad Education Consultant in Delhi
- Pool of experts counselors to counsel MBBS aspirants
- Air ticketing & pickup from the landing airport to university campus
- Coordination support for parents and student till the study in medicine course
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.