Dagestan State Medical University
Dagestan State Medical University was established in the year 1931 as a training institute. It rooted its foundation in 1957 as a university. The university is since then, well known among the medical institutes present in Russia. The Dagestan State Medical University is ranked amongst the top colleges in Russia offering MBBS and courses in 59 specialties. The university offers science, liberal arts and also an option of technical studies for students.
The university accepts foreign students with a welcoming heart. The university pays equal attention to their adjustments in the new atmosphere.
The university campus is very spacious and filled with facilities for the convenience of students on campus. The campus has large rooms, well-equipped laboratories, playgrounds and many more. The university includes experts with specialization in different fields. The administration of the Dagestan State Medical University includes 17 different faculties, 7 branches, 103 departments, and 2 museums.
The university is approved by the Medical Council of India. Thus, the university follows the curriculum designed by the organization to impart medical education in MBBS duration. The university is well known for the working and quality of education it offers to the students.
Dagestan State Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||3000 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,10,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Faculties of medical sciences at Dagestan State Medical University
- Medical faculty
- Faculty of pediatrics
- Faculty of dentistry
- Medical and preventive health Faculty and
- Faculty of internal medicine
- Faculty of stomatological
- Faculty for foreign students
- Faculty of pharmacy
Ranking of Dagestan State Medical University
The Dagestan State Medical University is counted among the top universities offering medical sciences in Russia. The university is rapidly becoming one of the most chosen medical universities in Russia.
The Dagestan State Medical University holds an impressive rank of 8137 on the chart of medical institutes around the world. The university is highly ranked as compared to other Russian medical universities.
Also, the university holds a reputed 313th rank on the list of universities/ colleges offering medical sciences in Russia, specifically.
Indian Students and Dagestan State Medical University
- The Indian students find the Dagestan State Medical University as one of the most adaptable options to pursue MBBS from Russia.
- The Indian students find it easy to adapt to the curriculum of the university as they are familiar with that of other colleges which are affiliated to MCI.
- The university offers security to the students. Also, facilities of the close hostel to campus, offers Indian food, availability of essential amenities and many more such things to make student life at Dagestan State Medical University better.
- The graduates of Dagestan State Medical University can also practice medicine in India after qualifying for the MCI screening test. The MBBS degree is authorized in every part of the world.
Accreditation/ recognition of Dagestan State Medical University
The Dagestan State Medical University is majorly approved and influenced by the Russian Federation of Education. The university possess 85- year of experience in the field of medicine.
The University is Recognized by:
- World health organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- And the Russian government
The university is also a part of many educational associations.
Duration of MBBS in Dagestan State Medical University
The Dagestan State Medical University offers an MBBS course in many specialties such as dentistry, pediatrics, physician, and many more. Every course holds the same curriculum and duration as one another.
- The duration of a graduate course in Dagestan State Medical University is 5 years with one additional year of internship.
- The internship is mandatory for all the students enrolled under the MBBS course.
- The students are free to select the organization from which they want to complete the internship.
- The university allows students to select multiple internships for the betterment of practical knowledge of the students.
Intake for Dagestan State Medical University
The university allows the students to apply to various courses without any restrictions of Nationality, caste or economic background. The session of MBBS starts in September whereas the admission process starts from the month of March.
There are very limited seats offered by the university hence students should apply at the earliest possible time to reserve a seat in MBBS.
The dates are tentative and may vary every year.
The session of MBBS in the Dagestan State Medical University starts in September every year. The admission process main takes 2 To 3 months and hence the students are advised to apply to the University as soon as possible for confirmation of seat due to a Limited number of seats offered by the university under the MBBS course.
The application form can be filled from the beginning of March whereas the deadline for the same is kept 15th July every year by the university. The student must note the dates carefully as any delays will not be entertained by the university.
Documents for MBBS Admission in Dagestan State Medical University
There are various documents enlisted by the Dagestan State Medical University which are essential to be properly attested and submitted to the university at the time of application in MBBS.
These Documents Include:
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th standard from recognized boards
- Transfer certificate issued to the applicant by school
- Passport size photographs
- Medical insurance certificates
- NEET qualification certificate or eligibility certificate issues by MCI
- Migration certificate issued by the school
- The documents must be attested and valid.
The students must qualify certain criteria settled by the administration of the university. The Dagestan State Medical University allows students to complete the admission process only after the qualification of these criteria.
The Eligibility Criteria include:
- At least 50% marks as an aggregate in physics, chemistry, and biology secured in 12th standard
- For reserved categories, the passing percentage is kept 40% by the university.
- The age of the applicant must be above 17 years.
- The student must have an eligibility certificate for application in Dagestan State Medical University, issues by the homeland of an applicant.
Why Indian Students Choose Russia for MBBS Studies?
Although there are many advantages to students studying medicine in Russia, we have described a few of them. You can have a look and plan your MBBS in Russia.
MBBS in Russia Advantages:
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: For non-Russian language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of Russia
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
Admission Process for Dagestan State Medical University
The admission process in Dagestan State Medical University is a multi-step yet easy process.
The admission process comprises of certain steps including:
- The student must apply online with the submission of application form
- Along with application form, the student must submit all the other documents to the university
- After this, the student will receive an invitation letter from the university
- The invitation letter is then processed and visa application is done
- The student hereby is expected to submit the academic fee of the university via NEFT or other online transaction means.
- After obtaining a visa, the student is finally ready to join the classes.
The student must consult the university or consultants on any edge of confusion. The university allows the students to seek help at any concerned topic.
Why Dagestan State Medical University?
There are certain features of Dagestan State Medical University which makes it unquestionable for the students to choose it as an option of MBBS from Russia.
These features include:
- There is no entrance exam for admission
- No additional fees are demanded by the university
- Well equipped laboratories and campus
- Applicable for practicing in India
- The medium of teaching is English
- The teaching method is unique and easy
- Researches and practical knowledge is encouraged
- Dagestan State Medical University contains 14 different labs for covering every aspect of practical knowledge
- There are 14 research and education centers owned by Dagestan State Medical University, all recognized by the government authorities.
- The students are given equality and freedom
- There are many athletic programs run by the university for encouraging fitness
- The MCI screening test qualification rate is very high
- The education quality is very high
Hostel life at Dagestan State Medical University
- The hostels at Dagestan State Medical University provide facilities to students which make their college life convenient and safe.
- The hostels are secured with the help of surveillance cameras.
- There are many facilities such as spacious rooms, a large library healthy canteen, etc. for the betterment of life.
- The students are provided with Indian food, available easily in and around the hostel premises.
- The students are given freedom of religion and beliefs.
- All the cultures are celebrated at the university hostel uniting the people coming from different parts of the world.
The students are provided with a friendly and safe atmosphere. The students are protected against acts of ragging, bullying, or teasing. There are strict rules against the same taken by the university itself.
Dagestan as a city
Dagestan is located in the northeastern part of Caucasus. The state is well known for its mountains, culture, safety, and cleanliness. The students find an attractive and supportive atmosphere here.
The people in Dagestan are very kind. There is no such language barrier, as the local people understand English too. Perhaps, students may learn a local language for ease in handling the patients of all kinds.
The climate is moderate and dry in Dagestan. The students don’t have to worry about humid or moist weather. The university campus is also well equipped in a form to provide convenience in such weather. All the seasons are seen for an appreciable time period during the year in Dagestan.
Why MBBS Experts for Overseas Education Services?
- 100% trustworthy MBBS Abroad Education Consultant in Delhi
- Pool of experts counselors to counsel MBBS aspirants
- Documentation support
- Visa application
- Support in university selection recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Availability of the relevant information 24×7
- Minimal consulting fee charged for the overseas admission services
- Air ticketing & pickup from the landing airport to university campus
- Guidance in selecting accommodation and food facilities near your chosen medical institution for MBBS Program
- Coordination support for parents and student till the study in medicine course
Dagestan State Medical University is the best and cost-effective University. It is approved by the Indian Medical Council and Indian students are eligible to practice as a doctor in India after clearing the MCI screening test.
Various facilities are provided by the university such as hostel facility, food facility, library services, and accommodation services and so on. There are many advantages the university provides to its international students.
If you are interested in seeking MBBS course admission in the Dagestan State Medical University or any other university abroad, contact MBBS Experts instantly. We are the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant in Delhi serving the interested medical course e Indian aspirants.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.