About the University
Established in 1945, the Medical University of Gdansk is the largest medical university in northern Poland, located in the beautiful city of Europe with sandy beaches. As per the 2018 advanced education positioning of the Perspektywy Education Foundation, the medical university of Gdansk is the first medical school in the nation and positions among the main ten of the best Polish state colleges (eighth spot).
Offering high-quality education, the medical university of Gdansk has emerged as the best institution for the study of medicine and MBBS in Poland. Consistently, many young people make efforts to get admission at the biggest medical college in Poland.
Medical University of Gdansk Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||12000 USD||1700 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||8,40,000 Rupees/yr.||1,19,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
- The medical university of Gdansk always improves its clinical and instructing offices.
- At the end of 2011, Medical University Clinical Center has been effectively modernized.
- Our fundamental clinic – the Invasive Medicine Centre (IMC) is one of the most present-day emergency clinics in Europe.
- The new venture of the medical university of Gdansk – Non-Invasive Medicine Center (NIMC) together with the IMC is one of the biggest and most up to date clinic buildings in Poland.
- The medical university of Gdansk is the most preferred destinations for MBBS and the study of medicine in Poland.
- All the facilities of the university provide the boost to the candidates who want to get admission in the college.
Faculties and Departments
- Faculty of medicine: This faculty was established in 1945. The Faculty of Medicine teaches its students in three subjects – medical homogenous 6-year MSc, medical stomatological homogenous 5-year MSc, and dental 3-year first certificate B.Sc. Studies.
- Faculty of Pharmacy with sub faculty of laboratory medicine: The Faculty of Pharmacy was built up in 1945, though the Sub faculty of Laboratory Medicine was set up in 2001. Since then, the two units have been joined into the Faculty of Pharmacy with Sub faculty of Laboratory Medicine. The Faculty of Pharmacy has been progressively building up its Ph.D. program. The mission of the Faculty of Pharmacy is to give experts of science in pharmacy and research center investigation with high quality and viable training.
- Faculty of Health Science with the faculty of nursing: The Faculty of Health Sciences at the Medical University of Gdansk was made in the year 2006. Understudies can study the wellbeing sciences, for example, nursing, obstetrics, physiotherapy, medicinal salvage administration, electradiology, and since 2007 dietetics and general wellbeing also. The accompanying majors have procured accreditation: obstetrics, nursing, and physiotherapy.
- Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology: The Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology is a joint unit of the University of Gdansk and the Medical University of Gdansk. Established in 1993, the unit offers to consider in biotechnology on three levels: 3-year BSc thinks about, 2-year MSc studies and 4-year Ph.D. thinks about. Presently, the Faculty instructs 122 forthcoming Bachelors of Science, 76 Masters of Science and 45 Ph.D. candidates.
World Ranking and National Ranking
The university ranks on the 292 position in the world and 13th if we talk about the national ranking. The 13th rank proves that this university comes in the list of one of the top universities for medical studies.
Reasons to Choose Medical University of Gdansk for MBBS Course
There are a number of reasons to choose the Medical University of Gdansk for the study of medicine in Poland.
Below are the few common reasons:
- Extraordinary location
- International acknowledgment
- Multicultural condition
- Modern offices – fresh out of the box new Medical Simulation Centre
- Affordable educational cost
- Online application
- Direct confirmation is conceivable
- Pleasantries offered are world-class
- The vehicle of concentrate in English
- The Medical University of Gdansk lies among the best four MBBS colleges in Poland
Why Poland is Chosen for MBBS Studies?
Although there are several good to learn reasons, let us here have a look on a few of the highly considerable reasons. These reasons are making Poland one of the best MBBS abroad destinations for international medical aspirants.
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: For non-Polish language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- No scope of donations or capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of Poland
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year.
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Modern infrastructure with latest equipment: Medical institution and hospital in the country are equipped with the modern and high-quality equipment. These help in creating better environment for leaner and patients in the country.
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
Accreditation of the University
The Medical University of Gdansk is accredited and licensed by the referenced bodies. In order to guarantee that the students are provided the right training and learning, the medical bodies are making efforts. The aim is to make medical graduates fell proud of their profession and serve patients in the different parts of the world. MBBS in Poland is the best choice.
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- World Health Organization or WHO
- Poland Education Ministry department
Duration of the course in the university
- The duration of the medicine study in Poland is 6 years.
- These six years are divided into two parts – 5 -year classroom course and 1-year internship course after the completion of the course.
- In the classroom course, the students are provided with all the theoretical as well as practical training.
- In the 1 year course of the internship, students get to assist the senior doctors so that they can get experience in operations, surgeries, and other important things.
Intakes of the Medical University of Gdansk
- Being in the list of the top ten universities in Poland for the study of medicine, students from different part of the world apply for medical studies in Poland.
- Students from UAE, Nepal, India, Pakistan, and China apply here to pursue their medical studies.
- Each year the intakes of the students start in September and last till October.
- A candidate needs to keep themselves updated for the openings of the admission.
Deadlines for Admission
- Medical University of Gdansk is one of the leading universities in Poland for the study of medicine.
- The university adopts the policy of first come first serve and gives admission on first come first serve basis.
- To ensure you seats in the top medical colleges of Poland, keep yourself updated.
- To get admission in the Medical University of Gdansk, you need keep the below documents with you.
- Mark sheets of secondary and higher secondary education or equivalent
- Transfer certificates
- 6 Photographs (Passport Size)
- Certificate of migration
- Medical certificate and HIV report from a recognized medical institute
- Certificates issued by the Medical Council of India
A student is eligible for taking admission in the Medical University of Gdansk if he/she has scored 60% marks in PCB in 10+2 and qualified the NEET exam.
The Study of Medicine in Poland
- The Medical University of Gdansk gives the most ideal conditions to students over the span of training.
- The University behaviours research portrayed by the remarkable quality and supports the improvement of its worker.
- It reacts to the requests of the earth, especially patients and substances rendering wellbeing administrations, by refreshing its scope of instructive and research administrations.
- It makes a significant commitment to the advancement of the human services framework by advancing present-day benchmarks of prophylaxis and treatment.
Admission Procedure in the Medical University of Gdansk
- For admission in the Medical University of Gdansk, students do not need to go through a hassle of activities. The admission procedure is quite smooth and quick.
- The procedure of admission to the Medical University of Gdansk starts with topping off the application structure to study prescription in Poland.
- The students need to top off the confirmation structure and present the structure required archives in the precise configuration as referenced by the college.
- Then the application expenses, affirmation charges, and the handling charges are to be paid according to the standards of the college.
- The charges for application and confirmation are to be paid in advance yet then again, the handling expenses can be either sent to Poland or India whichever is prior.
- After finishing of the payment, the applicants can hope to get the authority photocopy of the confirmation letter issued by the college inside seven to ten working days.
- In the following stage, the applicants need to send the reports for preparing to the Service of Education in Poland.
- The accepting of the letter of confirmation and the issuance of the Poland visa takes roughly around 30 days in this manner finishing the procedure of admission to MBBS abroad Poland.
MBBS Experts helps students in completing the admission requirements. Students do not feel stressed and enjoy hassle-free admission process.
Role of University Student Government
- The University Student Government (USS) represents the perspectives and interests of students both inside and outside the University.
- It takes part in settling on significant choices for the University.
- It assesses the specialists’ arrangements in exceedingly significant issues for the students.
- It attempts activities to improve the nature of educating.
- The USS supports associations inside the University.
- It co-sorts out Neptunalia, a May student celebration all over Gdansk. It encourages the execution of thoughts advantageous both for understudies and the occupants of Pomerania.
Indian Food Facility
Food is an issue that stresses the Indian students in Poland however, there is essentially nothing to stress as Indian food is promptly accessible. Both on-grounds and off-grounds courses of action for Indian nourishment can be made which is advantageous for the Indian students.
Why Students Choose MBBS Experts for MBBS in Poland?
When you intend to study MBBS in Poland medical universities, at that point MBBS Experts is consistently there for your help. You can hire MBBS Experts with no sorts of confusion. Above all, you can gain number of advantages from us.
MBBS Experts believes in helping the students and parents stressed thinking of the complex MBBS admission abroad processes.
Our Distinguishing Factors
- We are the helpful specialists in India to give a wide range of assistance to the Indian students looking for MBBS abroad
- We are a one-stop answer for all worldwide MBBS course admission support
- Our help administrations are accessible nonstop
- We practice totally straightforward administrations
- We at MBBS Experts charge sensible expenses to the students for MBBS in Poland
Key Services at MBBS Experts for MBBS Abroad
- Free counselling for MBBS abroad
- Admission application support
- Visa application support
- Support in university selection recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Air ticketing & pickup from the landing airport to university campus
- Minimal consulting fee charged for the overseas admission services
- Pre and post MBBS overseas admission support
Poland has emerged as one of the hot destination in the last one decade for medical studies. Not only the Indian students but candidates from the different nations are seeking admission in the medical universities located in Poland.
If you wish to seek admission to the highly demanding MBBS Course in Medical University of Gdansk or other university recognised by the Medical Council of India, contact MBBS Experts immediately.
MBBS Experts is located in Delhi and we are available 24×7 to assist students seeking counselling and support for admission overseas. Call us now!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.