MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students
MBBS in Ukraine is mainly famous for its systematic educational pedagogy. Therefore, it is the popular choices among the students. MBBS in Ukraine is very simple to follow for the students. Therefore, near about 6000 of students come from all countries like Australia, Belarus, and Germany etc here to study. Fees MBBS in Ukraine are quite affordable as it offer the MBBS education at 4000-5500 USD per year. The lower living expense that is 100 USD makes it easier for the candidates to study here. The MBBS course curriculum in Ukraine is laid out only for 6 full years for the candidates. Additional 1 year of internship in the affiliated hospitals is also included in this course.
All the MBBS universities in Ukraine are approved the leading medical bodies like WHO, UNESCO, MCI, FAIMER etc. Study MBBS Ukraine because teacher student ratio is maintained 1:15 for providing the individual care to the students. So, there is a 100 % chance for the candidates to get excellent medical training along with global exposure facility. This country got 4th position among the top 10 medical universities in Europe. The core relationship with India has made it simple for the Indian students to study in this country.
MBBS in Ukraine Introduction
|Degree||MD ( Equivalent to MBBS in India )|
|MBBS Course Duration||5 + 1 year Internship|
|Medium of Instruction||6 years English/Russian|
|Eligibility For MBBS||50% in PCB for General at 10+2 Science|
40% for SC/ ST or reserve categories
|Top Govt. Medical Universities||Bogomolets National Medical University, Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University|
|Minimum Tuition Fees||4500 USD Per year|
|Maximum Tuition Fees||7500 USD Per Year|
|Living Cost||100 to 150 USD Per Year|
Courses Offered by Georgian Medical Universities
|MD Program / MBBS||6 years|
|Bachelors in Pharmacy||4|
|Bachelors in Nursing||4|
Benefits of MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS Ukraine is gaining popularity and is becoming one of the most preferred destinations for all the aspiring students who wish to pursue their career in medicine and want to study MBBS from abroad. There are various benefits of studying MBBS from Ukraine. Some of them are as follows:
- Most of the medical universities in Ukraine are globally recognized by WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of various countries.
- For all the international students it is an added advantage as the medium of teaching being adopted in medical universities in Ukraine is in English medium.
- The cost of living and accommodation is very low when compared to other countries like UK, USA and other European countries.
- The travelling cost for students in Ukraine is very economical as they get special discounts for travelling within the country.
- The medical universities in Ukraine offer high-quality education and excellent facilities to all the students.
- Students studying MBBS in the medical universities of Ukraine are given great exposure and opportunities to participate in the international exchange programs, conferences and other projects offered by numerous international universities which open new avenues for the students to achieve their future goals in the field of medicine.
- The MBBS Ukraine is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) which gives an opportunity to Indian students who complete their MBBS degree from Ukraine to practice in India very easily.
- Medical universities in Ukraine offers world-class infrastructure and high-quality education which makes students successful students.
- The Ukraine government is always there with overseas students to assist the students to solve the financial issues and research related matters.
- The overall expenses for MBBS Ukraine is very low which makes it ideal destination for students to choose MBBS from Ukraine.
- There are no donations asked by the students to get admission in the medical universities in Ukraine.
- Medical universities in Ukraine organize numerous sports activities and extracurricular activities that motivate students to stay fit, active and healthy.
- The students are motivated to participate in various international conferences, seminar and other activities which boost their confidence.
- The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine maintains all the medical universities in Ukraine. The medical universities offer best in class medical education for the medical students who come to study MBBS from all over the world in terms of cost, infrastructure and quality.
Which is the Top Medical Universities in Ukraine?
A look at the most popular universities in Ukraine.
|Medical Universities in Ukraine||Town|
|Bukovinian State Medical University||Chernivtsi|
|Lviv National Medical University||Lviv|
|Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy||Dnipropetrovsk|
|I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University||Ternopil|
|Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University||Ivano-Frankivsk|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||Kharkiv|
|Kyiv Medical University of UAFM||Kyiv|
|Vinnitsa National Medical University||Vinnytsia|
|Bogomolets National Medical University||Kyiv|
|Black Sea National University||Mykolaiv|
|Sumy State University||Sumy|
|Taras Sheychenko National University of Kyiv||Kyiv|
|Ukranian Medical Stomatological Academy||Poltava|
|Uzhhorod National University||Uzhhorod|
|V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University||Kharkiv|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University||Zaporizhzhia|
Duration of MBBS in Ukraine
- The duration for Ukraine MBBS is 6 years including 5-year study and 1-year of internship.
- During the MBBS program student study for the duration of 5-years in some of the best and prestigious medical universities in Ukraine.
- 5-years is dedicated to the classroom education of the students with quality education provided by expert faculties.
- For Indian students, they can do 1-year internship after MBBS Ukraine.
- MCI Screening test is mandatory for Indian students who wish to practice in India after completing MBBS Ukraine.
Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBBS in Ukraine
Following are some of the criteria for admission in MBBS program in Ukraine:
- Minimum 50% is required in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12th or equivalent from ICSE/CBSE or any other equivalent board.
- Minimum age required for a student to get admitted should be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- According to the recent notification issued by MCI in agreement with the decision of Delhi High Court, students who wish to pursue MBBS in Ukraine or from any foreign medical university and has not register/ qualify / appear in NEET is bound to show an Eligibility Certificate which must be issued by medical Council of India (MCI) at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
- Candidate must provide all the documents and certificates required for the admission procedure including marksheets, school transfer certificates and other documents required.
Fees for MBBS in Ukraine 2020
|University name||Tuition fees / Year||Hostel / Year|
|Lviv National Medical University||8200 USD||700 USD|
|Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University||7500 USD||800 USD|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||8400 USD||650 USD|
|Bogomolets National Medical University||8500 USD||600 USD|
|Taras Sheychenko National University of Kyiv||8500 USD||450 USD|
|V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University||8000 USD||550 USD|
|Black Sea National University||7000 USD||500 USD|
|Sumy State University||7500 USD||600 USD|
|Vinnitsa National Medical University||8000 USD||650 USD|
Medium of Teaching for MBBS In Ukraine
- Thousands of students every year take admission for studying medicine / MBBS From Ukraine.
- There are various universities in Ukraine who are giving admission to students who wish to pursue medicine as there career in under-graduate as well as post-graduate programs.
- For studying medicine / MBBS Ukraine, medical aspirants from not only India but students come from Nepal, Pakistan, Sri-Lanka and Bangladesh also.
- The candidates when applying for medical education in Ukraine have a confusion that what would be the medium of teaching followed in respective university.
- Medical universities in Ukraine adopting English as a medium of education are many.
- Students are not required to learn Russian or any other language to study MBBS from Ukraine. This is because the medical universities in Ukraine follow all the instructions in English language.
- All the professors are proficient in English and they assist all the overseas students if they are facing with any issues in following the syllabus.
- Students must be keen to view the medium of teaching while applying for any medical university.
- Every year MCI (Medical Council of India) updates the list of the universities offering medical education in English medium in consulting with Indian Embassy and Ministry of Education in Ukraine.
- Medical universities are going through lot of changes in course pattern, duration of course, teaching methods adopted as well as the medium of teaching.
- Students must enquire about the teaching medium very carefully before applying for medical education in Ukraine.
Document Required for MBBS in Ukraine
Following documents are required for taking admission in MBBS Ukraine:
- A valid passport
- 10th pass certificate and marksheet
- 12th pass certificate and marksheet
- Birth certificate in English or has to be translated into English and notarised
- Passport size photo
- Official admission letter issued by the particular Medical University
- Medical test reports
- Authorization of all the documents by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Legalization of all the documents sanctioned by the Ukraine Embassy
- Visa sanctioned
- Bank receipt of the 1st year fee payment which is required by some universities and not all
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Ukraine
- After the candidate has fully researched on the medical university, he/she is applying in MBBS course in Ukraine he/she can apply in the selected medical university in Ukraine. The candidate must analyse all the merits and demerits of the medical university in which he/she has applied in.
- Candidate is then required to submit all of his/her documents to the authorities of the medical university.
- Then, the Ukrainian medical university will accept the application of the student.
- The medical university will then issue the confirmation letter of the admission of the student.
- After receiving the confirmation letter from the university, he/she is required to initiate the payment of the fees.
- The next step after the fee payment is the applying for the student visa.
- Once the candidate gets the student VISA, then the candidate is free to come in Ukraine for studying medicine.
- In addition to this procedure, each university may require certain additional documents.
Medical Universities in Ukraine Recommended by MBBS Experts
The education cost of medical colleges in Ukraine is reasonable when contrasted with the private medical foundations in India. This aspect is one of the basic aspects for every one of the students seeking admission for Ukraine MBBS which lures the medical students from all across the globe.
MBBS in Lviv National Medical University, Ukraine
Lviv National Medical University is acknowledged for its historical and international environment in whole of Ukraine. Lviv National Medical University is considered to be one of the biggest and oldest medical universities in Ukraine.
|Medium of Studies||English|
|Eligibility Criteria||60% in PCB, NEET|
MBBS in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, Ukraine
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is recognized for providing best in class higher education in medicine. Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University offers its student great environment for study without any distractions.
|Medium of Studies||English|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB, NEET|
MBBS in Kharkiv National Medical University, Ukraine
Kharkiv National Medical University situated in Ukraine is identified for offering higher education in medicine with experienced faculties as it is one of the oldest institutions in Ukraine founded in the year 1805.
|Medium of Studies||English|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB, NEET|
MBBS in Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine
Medical school being established in the year 1841 in Kyiv, Ukraine is worldwide acknowledged medical university. Regarded as one of the premier Medical University in Ukraine owing to its excellence in academics and research.
|Medium of Studies||English|
|Eligibility Criteria||65% in PCB, NEET|
MBBS in Sumy State University, Ukraine
Being ranked as the fifth medical university in Ukraine, Sumy State University is recognized for providing world class higher education in the field of medicine.
|Medium of Studies||English|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB, NEET|
MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine
Recently, Taras Sheychenko National University of Kyiv has gained distinct profile owing to its research programs and contemporary academic skills provided by its medical experts.
|Medium of Studies||English|
|Eligibility Criteria||70% in PCB, NEET|
MBBS in V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine
Being one of the prominent medical university in Ukraine, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University laid its footprints in the year 1804. V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is world famous for given three noble prize winners in Ukraine.
|Medium of Studies||English|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB, NEET|
MBBS in Black Sea National University, Ukraine
Black Sea National University is acknowledged for occupying the fourth level in accreditation by Science of Ukraine and Ministry of Education. Black Sea National University offers higher education in medicine thus bringing out the specialists.
|Medium of Studies||English|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB, NEET|
MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University, Ukraine
Vinnitsa National Medical University is a renowned institution in Ukraine providing best training programs in medicine. Vinnitsa National Medical University is also known for offering the students with excellent post graduate courses having experienced faculties.
|Medium of Studies||English|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB, NEET|
Reviews of Indian Students Studying MBBS in Ukraine
|Safety in Ukraine||3.85 / 5|
|Reputation of Ukraine’s Education System||3.47 / 5|
|Cost of Tuition||3.95 / 5|
|Recognition of Ukraine Educational Credentials||3.90 / 5|
|Cost of Living||3.45 / 5|
|Visa Regulation||3.41 / 5|
|Climate||3.52 / 5|
|Network / Friends||3.65 / 5|
Syllabus for MBBS in Ukraine
|MBBS Duration||4 Years|
|Language of Instruction||English|
The program is divided into three parts:
|Theoretical Aspect||3 Years|
|Practical Aspect||3 Years|
Documents Required for MBBS/MD in Ukraine
|Scanned copy of Class 10th Pass Certificate|
|Scanned copy of Class 12th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet|
|NEET Score Card|
|1 Passport size photograph.|
|Scanned copy of Passport (first and last page)|
|HIV Negative Report|
Ranking of Top Medical Universities in Ukraine
|University||Country Ranking||World Ranking|
|Sumy State University||4||2153|
|Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University||101||7058|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||122||7866|
|Bogomolets National Medical University||23||3784|
|Ternopil National Medical University||15||3368|
|V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University||11||2829|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University||48||4883|
|Taras Shevchenko National University||2||1651|
|Vinnitsa National Medical University||64||5596|
|Black Sea National Medical University||25||3860|
|Lviv National Medical University||31||4217|
|Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy||113||7372|
|Ukranian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava||51||5006|
|Uzhhorod National University||16||3483|
|Odessa National Medical University||90||6705|
|Donetsk National Medical University||100||7032|
Objectives of Undergraduate course (MBBS)
On the completion of the MBBS From Ukraine course, students will be able to:
- Diagnose and manage common health problems pertaining to individual and the community suitable for his/her position as a member of the health team at primary, secondary and tertiary levels;
- Be competent enough to exercise preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative medicine with respect to the commonly encountered health problems;
- Skilled in Evidence Based Medicine, and familiarising with the administration of “vital drugs and medicines” and their mutual side effects;
- Appreciate the psycho‐social, cultural, economic, and environmental factors affecting health, developing humane attitude towards the patients, in discharging one’s professional responsibilities;
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine?
- The government in Ukraine is keen enough to improve and develop the medical education in Ukraine.
- Ukraine is emerging as a medical education hub providing students with excellent education amenities.
- Most of the top government medical universities are having the “European Credit Transfer” (ECTS) feature in their education system.
- The Ukrainian medical universities are having the ratio of 8:1 of students and teachers respectively which is a plus point for the students.
- Ukraine has more than 25 medical universities which has been approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The medical universities in Ukraine are interested in making their shine in their medical
- To achieve this the medical universities in Ukraine, take assistance from the Ukraine government in order to maintain the educational standards of their universities.
- The students who graduate from the Ukrainian medical university is open to work in any part of the world.
- The international students are attracted by the medical courses in Ukraine and especially MBBS seat in Ukrainian medical university.
- MBBS Universities in Ukraine focus on the quality of education so that the students become successful doctors in future.
- The government in Ukraine always provide help for the Ukrainian universities in order to maintain the infrastructure and research related issues in education.
- The Indian students find studying MBBS Ukraine as a great option in terms of budget as the universities take very low fees and offer attractive fee structure.
- The accommodation charges are very economical and suitable for the international students.
Impact of NEET Exam on MBBS in Ukraine
- The literacy rate in Ukraine is 99.97% as declared by the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) thereby holding second rank in terms of literacy rate when compared to other countries.
- Indian Medical Council and Government body has made compulsory for Indian students to clear the NEET examination.
- The Medical Universities in Ukraine have made NEET examination mandatory for Indian students who wish to pursue MBBS from Ukraine for their benefit.
- All bright, qualified and capable students who come to study medicine in Ukraine will be able to qualify MCI Screening Test in future.
- The fundamental reason for less passing percentage for students who wish to pursue medicine in Ukraine to clear MCI Screening test was the quality of students that is accepted by these medical universities in Ukraine.
- Students need to score good marks in order to get admission for MBBS Ukraine. This has been changed from the year 2018.
- For more than a decade, Indian students who come to study MBBS From Ukraine need not to give any screening test prior to the admission.
- Therefore, Medical Council of India (MCI) has amended the screening test regulations from 2002 and made it obligatory for Indian students who wish to pursue medical course abroad have to clear NEET examination.
- Presently, any student who wish to study medicine from Ukraine has to get an MCI Eligibility Certificate from MCI (Medical Council of India), New Delhi office.
- The statistics show that more than 1500 students from India go to Ukraine to study medicine.
Things you should know before applying MBBS in Ukraine
- Candidates wanting to pursue MBBS Ukraine must search out for medical universities good and reliable medical education.
- In India, there is a tough competition in medical line as thousands of students compete for a single seat. Therefore, it becomes difficult to get admission in a good medical college.
- For Indian students it is a golden opportunity to study medicine in Ukraine and that too at an affordable price.
- Students can complete their medical education within 15 to 20 lakhs if they manage to take admission in Ukraine.
- Indian students just need to clear MCI screening test to start practicing in India after completing their MBBS in Ukraine.
- International students must take care that they have all the documents with them before applying for VISA to avoid any problems occurring when applying for VISA.
- Candidates must study in detail about the weather conditions, customs and culture of country so that they can get comfortable with the environment.
- Students must have the health insurance for the protection of students as well as for the concern of their guardians.
- Student must be strong enough to deal with the new environment, situations and people. They must possess self determination and must be adjustable and adoptable to overcome the prevailing conditions.
- Candidate must take care that the medical university he/she is choosing must be MCI recognized.
How to choose best medical University in Ukraine for Indian students
- Indian students must look out for the universities that have a global recognition and are recognized by MCI, WHO and UNESCO.
- Studying Ukraine MBBS for Indian students is a golden opportunity for them. Therefore, students must opt for the options of medical universities that are low in budget having low tuition fees.
- Students must also enquiry about the level of knowledge and on the research-oriented studies of the specific university which they are picking to study.
- For candidates who aim to study MBBS from Ukraine, it’s obligatory to realize and recognize the complete duration of the program wisely.
- Indian students must consider medical universities which offer superior education system and other world-class facilities and conveniences.
- Candidates must also check for the reviews about the particular university in which he/she is thinking to take admission in whether the reviews are optimistic or damaging.
- It is often recommended that students must choose the government medical universities having more years of experience in teaching which will be of great help for them.
- Candidate must also take care that the medium of teaching followed in that particular university is English medium to avoid any confusion afterwards.
University Deadlines for MBBS in Ukraine
Different medical universities in Ukraine have different timelines and deadlines from application form to the admission process.
|Application Deadline||April 1st|
|Interviews for Application of different courses||April 29th -May 3rd|
|Notification of Admission Result||May 20th|
|Registration||In the month of August|
Vacations during MBBS in Ukraine
The medical universities in Ukraine which are full-time universities, normally contains two semesters per year. The academic year begins from 1st of September and lasts till February.
- First Semester: Begins from September and ends in January.
- Fall Semester: Begins from February and ends in June.
The end of each semester is marked by the three to five examinations to check the performance of the student. The passing of the tests guarantees the possibility of getting to the second term.
In Ukraine, there are two times holidays per year.
- Summer Holidays: Summer vacations are for two months from mid-June to mid- August.
- Winter Holidays: Winter vacations are for 15 days and it depends on the student whether he/she wants to go to India or stay in Ukraine during vacation time.
MBBS in Ukraine Education System
- Ukraine is becoming a very popular destination for international students to pursue MBBS as it is pocket-friendly and no IELTS/TOEFL training is required.
- In Ukraine, students opt for MBBS degree in numerous fields like Paediatrics, General Medicine, Dentistry, Surgery and other areas in medicine.
- The universities in Ukraine are known for their top rankings, reliability and security provided by the Government of Ukraine.
- Students must choose the medical university wisely to further their medical education.
- Each year the Medical Council of India issues list of approved colleges and universities which are best to study MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students.
- Medical universities in Ukraine have specified the number of seats allocated for the international students.
- Different universities have varying number of seats which ranges from 100 to 300 students per year. Medical Council of India has approved approximately 100 seats for MBBS course in Ukraine for Indian students. Admissions are made on first come first serve basis and are based on early application, eligibility criteria and on merit basis.
- The admission procedure for MBBS from Ukraine has been made simple and easy process with minimum qualifying marks, quick application process and meeting the other necessary requirements.
- Students must plan beforehand all the required documents so that there is no delay in admission.
- For Indian students taking admission in Ukraine MBBS has become a positive flow from the application process to the admission process.
|Degree Offered||MBBS Degree|
|Program Duration||6 Years|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 (50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology)|
|Tuition Fees||U.S. $4000 to U.S. $5500 per year|
|Accommodation||U.S. $300 to U.S. $700 per year (can be changed if required)|
|Medical Universities approved by||MCI (Medical Council of India), WHO & other bodies|
Recognition of MBBS in Ukraine
Many of the medical universities in Ukraine are recognized by following medical bodies in India and around the world:
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
PG Options in Europe / UK / USA after MBBS in Ukraine
There are many students who wish to practice medicine and settle in the USA after completion of MBBS from Ukraine. Other Indian students attempt to pursue postgraduate courses from India after getting a medical degree from Ukraine. If a student has studied MBBS from Ukraine then opportunely many prospects are opened for him/her everywhere in the world like:
- Study PG courses in the US by taking up all the medical challenges to build a new roadmap.
- Qualify MCI Screening Test and become eligible for pursuing higher education from India in the field of medicine
- Once a student has obtained a MBBS degree from Ukraine then he/she is eligible for appearing in any international medical entrances.
- Some Indian students take a bolder step and give an opportunity for choosing PG course from Germany.
Medical Course in Ukraine for Indian Students
- Ukraine is one of the most preferred destination by Indian students for medical education and is pocket-friendly. The monthly living expense is also very nominal and costs around US $120 per month.
- Nowadays, students choose to study abroad not only for better education but for a broader exposure and an innovative experience. The medical degree from Ukraine is renowned, distinguished and quality-rich.
- In India, generally approx. 200 students contest for a single medical seat.
- The private medical universities charge high tuition fees due to large number of students.
- MBBS Ukraine is an excellent option for Indian medical aspirants who wish to pursue MBBS.
- Ukrainian Medical Universities charge low tuition fees when compared to Indian universities.
- Students are not required to go through any training or tests to prove their proficiency in English language which saves their time a lot.
Following are some of the individualities that Indian students will enjoy in Ukraine:
- Ukraine is ranked among the top countries contributing in providing quality education with high literacy rate.
- Medical Universities in Ukraine are renowned and top-notch
- The work opportunities are excellent after pursuing MBBS from Ukraine
- New prospects to further study in US or elsewhere in the world
- There is an exceptional chance to visit different European countries for the students.
- Low tuition fees in comparison to Indian Universities
- Professors and faculty members are experts in their respective areas.
- Students are exposed to advanced technology in the healthcare sector
- Students are given global exposure to new cultures
- Students have opportunity to learn new languages
- Pursuing MBBS from Ukraine is an easy entry to Europe
- As the medical universities in Ukraine are recognized globally, it is indeed a great opportunity for students to kick start their career in any part of the world.
FMGE Passing Percentage after completion of MBBS from Ukraine
- Indian students seek admission in MBBS Course in Ukraine for a variety of reasons but the fundamental reason is the global recognition of the medical universities in Ukraine by MCI, UNESCO and WHO.
- For the students who want to practice in India after obtaining degree from abroad, the students need to register with State Medical Council (SMC).
- In addition to this SMC’s register a student with foreign medical qualification only after the candidate clears FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) conducted by NBE (National Board of Examination).
- Usually, 16% of Indian students pass the Foreign Medical Graduate Exam (FMGE), which is a prerequisite to begin practicing medicine in India.
- FMGE is conducted twice in a year during the months of June and December.
- A candidate is required to score at least 50% marks in each of the papers in order to pass the examination.
- Any candidate has a maximum of 3 attempts to clear and pass the examination.
- This was stated in Indian Medical Council Act in 1956 and has been amended in 2002.
|English Speaking Population||30%|
|Minimum Temperature||-20 degree C|
|Maximum Temperature||25 degree C|
|Boundaries Shared By||Poland, Belarus, Slivakia, Hungary, Moldova, Russia, Romania|
|Entry to all Schengen Countries Without VISA||Yes|
|Time Difference from India||India is 2 hours 30 minutes ahead of Ukraine|
|Travel Time from Delhi to Ukraine||Approximately 8 hours (Non-Stop Flight)|
|Religion||Orthodox Christianity (Followed by 75% of people)|
|Climate||Temperate Continental Climate|
|Population||Approx. 4.48 crores|
- Ukraine became independent from the Soviet Union in the year 1991.
- Ukraine follow a semi-parliamentary semi-presidential form of government.
- The currency of Ukraine which is Ukrainian Hryvnia is three times stronger than the Indian rupee.
- Ukraine is one of the countries in Eastern Europe and is considered to be as the second largest country in Europe.
- Ukraine holds the 46th rank in the whole world for its size among all the countries in Europe.
- Ukraine has a temperate continental climate and summer season being the best to visit Ukraine.
- Ukrainian medical universities are known for providing countless opportunities for both national as well as international students.
- Ukraine happens to be at the fourth position in Europe offering the largest number of post graduates in the field of medicine.
- Ukraine has some of the finest and premier medical universities offering degree in MBBS, MD and other medical fields to local as well as the International students.
- All the medical universities in Ukraine are recognized by WHO, UNESCO and other bodies.
Some Important Facts about Ukraine
|1.||Kiev is considered to be the Ukraine’s spiritual capital.|
|2.||The national costume of Ukraine is Vyshyvanka consists of hand-woven embroidery with floral details. It is worn by both males and females on various occasions.|
|3.||Ukraine is known for the origination of Easter egg tradition.|
|4.||Ukraine is known for the origination of the world’s longest musical instrument known as pipe piece called Trembita.|
|5.||Ivana Kupala Day is celebrated as one of the most fun traditional occasion.|
|6.||Ukraine civilization is dated to 4800 B.C.|
|7.||Several archaeological sites are situated in Ukraine like Moldova sites.|
|8.||The world’s first constitution was drafted and introduced by Ukrainian Hetman Pylyp Orlyk in 1710.|
How to Choose Right Education Consultant for MBBS in Ukraine
- Due to the limited number of seats, the admissions in India has turned out to be highly competitive and a large number of Indian students are beholding to study abroad.
- This has given a boost and increased the number of Indian students who are planning to go and study abroad for their MBBS program.
- Candidates must choose for the MBBS Education Consultants for Ukraine that meet their expectations by offering exceptional facilities and services.
- Apart from the challenges that a candidate has to face, there are other chances of getting fallen in the hands of fraudsters. This has become prevalent nowadays as the Indian students are unaware of the colleges in abroad. The fraud agents take advantage and try to get handsome money from them.
- Fraud agents can be tracked if he/she promises things that cannot be legally deliver.
- One must beware of these fraudsters or more precisely fraud agents who make fool of the Indian candidates.
- To avoid falling into such trap, candidates must contact experienced consultants who offer complete information about renowned medical universities in Ukraine.
- Nowadays, there are fraud agents who create fake colleges and lure Indian students to make money by unfair means.
- Some fraud agents lure students to get admitted in colleges which have no full-time faculties and forge fabricated grades to keep students enrolled.
- Some overseas consultants in India trap the beginner students in order to make money from them and therefore they must consult the right MBBS Ukraine Consultants in Delhi.
- Candidate must research out what to study, where to study and how to apply. Also, they must make sure that the consultant which the candidate is choosing is genuine and competent.
- A decent agent will offer you essential information, suggestions tips based on his/her experience in guiding students who pursue their education from abroad.
Disadvantages for studying MBBS from Ukraine
As is said everything has advantages as well as disadvantages. Therefore, there are some disadvantages of studying in Ukraine listed as follows:
- For some students it becomes difficult to adjust with the climatic conditions as it is cold in Ukraine and for about 3 to 4 months, the temperature falls below 0 degree.
- Students generally cope up with the cold climatic conditions as all the infrastructure is prepared well and the buildings are centrally heated.
- Students will have to adjust with the environment of the foreign country which may at times become a challenge for them.
- For the benefit of the students, they are taught the local language of Ukraine i.e. Ukrainian as part of their curriculum.
- It depends on the student, if he/she takes interest in learning the subject then it becomes easy for him/her to deal with everyday life and hospital visits. This can be a plus point for the student.
- The curriculum of European countries focuses on the overall growth and development of the students without putting any pressure on the students. This sometimes changes the attitude of the students.
- Lack of good attitude can lead to failure at times for the students.
- The fraud agents sometimes give the wrong information to the candidate which often leads to unnecessary confusion for the student.
- To avoid this trap, student must research and contact only those consultants which have direct tie- up with the universities.
Students Testimonials for MBBS Ukraine
- I would like to thank all the faculties and professors of Lviv National Medical University for their help and guidance which has led to making of me as a successful doctor. Rakesh Kumar (Uttar Pradesh)
- Bogomolets National Medical University has supported me from the very beginning when I took admission and has supported me in every possible way not only in my curriculum but in other scenarios like registration, admission, travelling whenever I needed any proper guidance. Mona Patel(Maharashtra)
- I am extremely thankful to Taras Sheychenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine for making everything relaxed for me. From the core of my heart I would recommend Taras Sheychenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine in terms of studies, security, food. It was a remarkable experience studying here. Rahul Vaidhya (Madhya Pradesh )
- Black Sea National University, Ukraine has the best staff. I would like to thank the university for they speak in English language and help me solve the problems in syllabus very flexibly. The mess here serves the best Indian food. They have different menus for different days. The seniors here are very helpful which is indeed great. Kavita Singh (Punjab)
- I would like to thank Vinnytsya Medical University for fulfilling my dream of being a doctor and studying from abroad. Vinnytsya Medical University provides quality education and if you want to make your dream of becoming a successful doctor come true then you should pursue your medical education from Vinnytsya Medical University. Imran Ansari (Karnataka)
MBBS in Ukraine after NEXT Exam
- The final MBBS examination has been set as a common exam all across the country.
- It would be serving as an exit test called as National Exit Test (NEXT).
- Therefore, the students do not have to appear for any separate exam after MBBS to obtain license to practice.
- NEXT exam would also serve as a screening test for the doctors with medical qualification from abroad to practice in India.
FAQ’s For MBBS Ukraine
Which are the options for internship of MBBS student?
Student can pursue for the internship in the same college in which he/she is studying MBBS. The universities also permit the students to do internship from your respective country as well. The hospital must be perceived and confirmed by the government.
Can a MBBS student pursue Post-Graduation from abroad?
Yes, after completing MBBS student can pursue MD/MS program from abroad.
Does a student require VISA while studying MBBS from abroad?
Yes, candidate need to have a student VISA in order to pursue MBBS from any foreign medical university. A student must go through the complete brochure of affirmation and VISA prescribed by the universities.
Can a student work for any part-time job during MBBS course?
As per the law stated by Ukrainian Government, overseas students can’t do a part-time job. Although during vacation time, the student having a work permit sanctioned from the Immigration Department can do part-time job.
Why should an Indian student go and study in Ukraine?
The culture and the country Ukraine itself are very rich and optimistic. Thousands of Indian students go to Ukraine for studying MBBS course from Ukrainian Medical Universities. The low tuition fees in Ukrainian Medical Universities is also a highlighting factor which compels the students. Therefore, MBBS from Ukraine can be a golden opportunity for Indian students.
Are there any Indian professors who teach outside India?
Yes, a number of professors work and teach in foreign universities.
Can Indian student get a bank loan?
As per the government norms Indian students studying abroad are eligible for getting a loan up to 15 lakhs loan.
How many years of MBBS is there in Ukraine?
MBBS in Ukraine is of 6-years duration which includes 5-years of study and 1-year of internship. Student is awarded the degree after successful completion of MBBS course in Ukraine and he/she is allowed to practice in Ukraine immediately. The candidate can also practice in India by clearing the MCI screening test which is mandatory to clear before starting practicing in India.
Is it beneficial to study MBBS Course in Ukraine?
For Indian medical students, studying MBBS from Ukraine is a prodigious option for those who are willing to study in abroad. Ukraine offers quality education and the fees in medical universities is affordable and living costs are also economical. Medical universities in Ukraine are globally recognized around the world. The admission process in Ukraine is simple and hassle-free. Most of the medical universities in Ukraine adopts English as a medium of teaching and uses innovative methods of teaching.
What is the cost of studying MBBS from Ukraine?
MBBS in Ukraine is affordable and the tuition fees is low as compared to other countries. The medical universities also provide the scholarships to the students according to their performance. The fees for MBBS program in Ukraine are around Rs. 2,00,000 per year and for the whole degree program the cost is around 15 to 20 lakh rupees. Students also earn the stipend during the one-year internship program which is mandatory after the 5-year study program. However, fees may differ depending on the different universities.
What are the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS in Ukraine?
There is no mandatory entrance test to take admission in medical universities in Ukraine. The candidate needs 50% in PCBE in class XII standard. However, there can be some amendment made by the specific university as to clear the NEET exam. The qualifying marks in NEET exam are not so high as to make the admission difficult. Candidate must research out that the university in which he/she is taking admission is an A grade university and the medium of teaching is English.
Is it possible for Indian students to get a bank account opened in Ukraine?
Yes, Indian students are permitted to open a bank account in Ukraine to keep their money and other valuables. The students have to approach the representatives who would guide them the procedure on how to open a bank account and the duration and documents which are required.
How much money is required to go to Ukraine from India with a flight?
Usually, it costs around 20,000 rupees and the candidate can search for the most economical flight and book it.
Is it safe for overseas students to study MBBS from Ukraine?
All the universities provide round the clock security for the students. The overseas students must abide by the rules and regulations of the university to remain safe from any unwanted trouble. Students must take permission from the authorities if they wish to travel from outside the cities that are based in Ukraine.
Is MBBS from Ukraine acceptable in other nations as well?
Yes, MBBS degree from Ukrainian medical universities is acceptable by other nations as well as the medical universities in Ukraine are recognized by WHO, UNESCO and MCI. Some countries like India and USA make screening test obligatory to practice medicine.
If student at any time wants to withdraw the admission and wish to return to India then will the fees be refunded?
No, not by any chance will the fees be refunded and other charges be refunded.
What is the admission time it takes for MBBS in Ukraine?
The admission time differs from university to university but mostly it takes 4 to 8 weeks of time in taking admission.
How many Indian students are there in Ukraine?
Statistics highlight that there are approximately 1,500 Indian students in Ukraine.
What is the MCI passing percentage for studying MBBS in Ukraine?
In MCI, each section is of 150 marks. In this screening test, there is no negative marking. Any students who has secured 50% marks in MBBS is permitted for MCI screening exam. Further, students can appear for any number of times in MCI screening test. Minimum eligibility for clearing the MCI Screening Test for studying in Ukraine is 50%.
Can a student work for any part-time job during MBBS course?
As per the law stated by Russian Federation, overseas students can’t do a part-time job. Although during vacation time, the student having a work permit sanctioned from the Immigration Department can do part-time job.
Which are the most preferred universities for studying MBBS in Ukraine?
Most of the Indian students want to study MBBS abroad and want to get admitted in some of the most prestigious institutions. Making choice is a bit challenging task for the candidates. Ukraine is supposed to be a new destination for the Indian students and below are some of the top universities to pursue MBBS Ukraine which are MCI recognized:
- Lviv National Medical University
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Sumy State University
- Taras Sheychenko National University of Kyiv
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Black Sea National University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
How are the Amenities in Ukraine?
Following are the facilities offered by Ukrainian Medical universities:
- Hostel facilities: Medical universities in Ukraine offer the students accommodation in hostels or if they want, they can live in separate accommodation in PG.
- Indian food: Indian students are benefitted as Ukrainian medical universities offer Indian food prepared by Indian chefs.
- Scholarships: Students can apply for the scholarships and are given on the basis of their performance throughout the year. The scholarship incorporates tuition fees, hostel charges, airfare and others.
- Part time job: No part time job is permitted for the students during MBBS in Ukraine.
Why MBBS Experts for MBBS Ukraine
- Most of the medical universities in Ukraine come directly under Ukraine Government are recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations of Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and Medical Council of India (MCI).
- To guarantee standardized and high-quality education experience for international students coming from around the world, the Ukrainian Medical Universities provide education in English language for the benefit of the Indian students.
- Students get ample opportunities in the medical field after completing their MBBS from Ukraine. They can pursue their post-graduation from India or anywhere in the world. They can practice in India or other parts of the world.
- The graduates are eligible for national medical screening tests MCI and others.
- Ukraine has made ample amount of improvement in terms of medical education. Presently, Medical education in Ukraine has reached a great international level.
- All the medical universities in Ukraine are education oriented and the low fees in most of the universities is a great option for the students.
Top Consultant For MBBS in Ukraine
We provide enriching services and extend our helping hand to students with following services for MBBS course in Ukraine:
- We encourage the students to choose and take admission in some of the top-ranked, MCI and WHO, UNESCO recognized medical universities in Ukraine from which they can pursue MBBS.
- For Indian students, we always assist them in attaining the best in class education by extensive knowledge, research, expertise which makes them feel they are at one of the most prestigious medical universities in Ukraine.
- Starting from the documentation work, VISA application formalities which includes stamp from Embassy & Ministry, translation of academic documents, notarisation we are keen to assist the students in every way we can. We make sure that the students get zero rejection of VISA issue.
- We try to broaden the student’s perspective by providing them with reliable and authentic study material, notes, FMGE Test Series in order to make sure that students excel in their studies.
- We make it a point to enable counselling for the medical students abroad in order to motivate them that they have chosen the right choice. This makes us best in the educational sector.
- Students must search out for the best possible options to travel that are affordable and economical. Identify the right airline that provide excess baggage schemes.
- We are also the authorized representatives of MCI approved medical universities in Ukraine for all the students who wish to pursue their MBBS from Ukraine.
- For the secure travelling coupled with travel insurance, suitable and comfortable accommodation abroad, our study Consultants work hard to make all this happen.
- We assist the students in selecting the right university from the list of medical universities which are cost-effective and leading when MBBS in Ukraine is concerned.
- For the students who have completed their MBBS degree from Ukraine or elsewhere, we offer our counselling programs to motivate them to continue their Post-Graduation program in medicine.
- We do an entire research and provide the students with complete information on PG programs in Medicine which the various medical universities are offering around the world.
- We work to attain that trust that is required in the admission process of the candidate so that they can attain MBBS degree from abroad.
- To make students’ medical educational experience better, we give a choice to students of the medical universities in Ukraine which provide quality professors and environment of academic excellence.
- To drive the next innovation in medicine, the medical universities in Ukraine instil in students the medical creativity and curiosity through hands on experience in well-equipped laboratories.