About the University
Anhui Medical University is the public provincial university that came into existence in the year 1926. Since its inception, the university has readily emerged as one of the top medical universities in China. This is exactly the reason as to why Anhui Medical University is one of the most sought after destinations of MBBS in China.
Anhui Medical University is located in Hangzhou city of Anhui Medical province of China. The president of Anhui Medical University is Professor Cao Yunxia. Offering top quality education, it has readily emerged as one of the top destinations for China MBBS. There are more than over 4000 academic staffs and more than about 19000 students who are enrolled with the Anhui Medical University for pursuing medical study in China.
Anhui Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||30000 RMB||4000 RMB|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,00,000 Rupees/yr.||40,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
Anhui Medical University consists of two campuses that is the main campus and the southern campus. The total campus spans over an area of 860000 square meters and floor space of about 700 thousand square meters. Anhui Medical University has the entire modern infrastructure for the purpose of imparting top quality education to the students who are pursuing their medical course in China.
The university is undoubtedly one of the most preferred destinations of MBBS studies with its world class teaching methodologies. In an addition to this, its low MBBS fees in China make it more preferable for the students to opt for China MBBS.
Colleges and Departments
Anhui Medical University has the following colleges of China MBBS in Anhui Medical University are mentioned below.
- College of Basic Medicine
- School of Public Health
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Health Administration
- College of Stomatology
- College of Humanities and Social Science
The following are departments in the Anhui Medical University.
- Department of Clinical Medicine
- Department of Anaesthesia
- Department of Medical Psychology
- Department of Medical Cosmetic Science
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Department of Iconography
- School of International Students
Anhui Medical University ranks 914 in the world.
Anhui Medical University ranks 95 for medical education in China which clearly proves it is a top ranker in the medical universities of China.
Overview of Anhui Medical University for MBBS
|Basic Eligibility||70 % in PCBE in 10+2|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Course Fees||INR 2.55 Lakhs per year approx.|
|Duration of Course||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI and WHO|
Anhui Medical University has always remained among the top of the preference list of Indian students which is evident from the fact that every year the Indian students to opt for MBBS courses in China. The Indian students’ enrolments for MBBS studies in China are increasing every year. Thus, as an Indian student, you can certainly go for an MBBS study in China without any kinds of hesitations.
Why Choose Anhui Medical University to Study Medicine?
Choosing Anhui Medical University for MBBS admission in China offers a number of benefits to the students that are as mentioned below.
- World class educational facilities
- Fees structure is low
- State of art laboratories
- Accommodation is low cost
- Career opportunities are much better
- Direct admission is possible
- Academic amenities are world class
- Medium of study is English
- Modern as well as technically advanced hospitals for studies and internship
Other Advantages with Anhui Medical University
- Studying in Anhui Medical University is undoubtedly a very good experience and the quality of education here is just excellent.
- The place is great for studying mainly because of its fantastic atmosphere.
- The university follows no discrimination policy strictly
- No ragging allowed
- International exposure to students because of the mix student community
- Friendly and cooperative faculties to support
Accreditation of University
Anhui Medical University is approved and accredited by the below mentioned bodies so as to ensure that the students can enjoy a great as well as successful career opportunities after the completion of studying MBBS in China.
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- World Health Organisation or WHO
- Chinese Education Ministry
Duration of MBBS in Anhui Medical University
Six years is the total duration of medicine study in China is six years. Now, the six years of medical study consists of five years of classroom studies and one year of apprenticeship only after the completion of classroom studies. Theoretical as well as practical training is provided in the classroom studies and the apprenticeship for a year provides the students get hands on experience in operations, surgeries and all other necessary trainings.
Deadlines or Timelines for Admissions
To study medicine in China in the Anhui Medical University, the deadline for admission is 15th of July of each year and the intake of China MBBS admission begins in the month of September.
The following documents required for MBBS education in China in Anhui Medical University as per the specifications of the university.
- Application Form
- Passport size photographs
- Mark sheets of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any
- All the documents should be attested and notarized form the relevant authorities
The visa application documents are as listed below.
- Applicant’s valid passport
- Recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- The JW2O2 form which is also required in original at the time of coming to China
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the medical fitness form
Eligibility for MBBS in Anhui Medical University
The following are the MBBS in China eligibility conditions which the candidates should always keep in mind at the time of application for an MBBS seat in China.
- To study medicine in China in Anhui Medical University, there is no upper age limit and 17 is the lower age limit.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology should be in the curriculum of the medical applicants who plan to study in China.
- A minimum of 70 percent marks is mandatory for all of the three subjects mentioned above.
- Studying experience of two years of all of the three subjects is required to study medical in China.
- The applicants need to clear NEET with qualifying marks.
- A valid score of IELTS or TOEFL score is required.
- English fluency of the candidates is essential so that they can communicate freely in English.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Anhui Medical University
Admission to the China medical universities is quite smooth and hassle free. Students looking to build career in the field of medicine like the hassle-free admission process in China.
The admission procedure is quick and there are a few steps to follow which are as listed below:
- The process of admission to Anhui Medical University starts with filling the application form for the purpose of studying medicine in China. The admission form needs to be filled up along with the required documents.
- The next step involves the payment of application fees, admission fees and the processing fees according to the norms of the university. The application fees and the admission fees are to be paid in advance and the processing fees can be either sent to China or India whichever is earlier.
- Once the fees are paid, the candidates can expect to receive the official photocopy of the admission letter issued by the university within seven to ten working days.
- Then the candidates should be sending the documents for processing to the Ministry of Education in China. After the processing, the JW2O2 form is issued. This form is important for the Chinese Embassy to process a student visa for MBBS admission China.
- The receiving of the letter of admission and the issuance of the Chinese visa takes approximately about a month of time which ends the process of admission to MBBS abroad China.
Medical colleges in China have good hostel facilities for the international students so that they do not have to face any kinds of problems for accommodation. The overall cost of accommodation ranges between 160 to 250 USD per month.
If MCI Coaching in the University
MCI coaching means a lot for the Indian students who wish to come back to India for practice after completing medical studies in China. Anhui Medical University has arrangements for MCI coaching which is an added advantage for the Indian students.
Student Life in University
- Student life in the Anhui Medical University is just too good which every student is bound to fall in love with.
- The environment is great for studies along with fun as well as enjoyment.
- The life at the MBBS College China is something that the students can cherish forever.
- Students find the surrounding filled with the positive energy around them.
- Students love interacting with each other.
- The environment is safe, engaging, and full of excitement always.
Indian Food Facility
Food is something that worries all of the Indian students but Indian food facility is available on campus as well as off campus which is quite beneficial for the Indian students.
Location and Weather Conditions
Anhui Medical University is located in the city of Hefei in China. The weather conditions here are cool all over the year but the winters are extremely cold thereby creating some difficulty for the Indian students.
Is MBB in China good for Indian students?
China gives medical students every reason to choose medical universities in the county for the best education in medicine.
- The cost of living, food, and tuition fee is low.
- The universities offer modern equipment, infrastructure, and engaging environment for studies.
- Strength of MBBS students in classes is 10 – 16 to ensure proper attention to all and understanding of instructions during the classes.
How much does it cost to study MBBS from China?
MBBS Study in China is very cost-effective.
- The average per year expense of MBBS study in China is USD 4000.
- In Indian rupee, it amounts to 2, 80,000 only based on the current value of rupee per dollar for the MBBS course of 6 year duration.
- There is no burden of capitation fee which is an added advantage for Indian students.
- There are many scholarships programs available for deserving students.
Why Choose China for MBBS Study?
- MBBS universities in China offers direct admission without any entrance examination
- No donations are required
- Safe and secure study environment
- Low rate of crime
- The country offers rewarding career opportunities to medical graduates
- Medical graduates can also go for PG and MD courses
- Highly sophisticated education facilities
- Safe nation for male and female medical aspirants
- The fees structure of the medical universities is low
- Good and reasonably priced accommodation facility available
- All modern infrastructure readily available
How MBBS Experts Help Students Seek Admission Abroad?
When you plan to study MBBS in China medical colleges, then MBBS Experts is always there for your help. MBBS Experts necessarily helps students in number of ways.
With the aim of assisting candidates pursue their dream of MBBS abroad China without any kinds of hesitation MBBS Experts renders the following help:
- We help the students with their application for an MBBS abroad China
- We help in getting the invitation of admission to the MBBS course
- At MBBS Experts, we collect the approval from the ministry of China and the get the visa documentation as well as the approval
- Finally, we help the students in making for the travel arrangements and all other required assistance
- We at MBBS Experts charge reasonable fees for assisting the students for MBBS in China
- We act as a single point of contact for parents and students studying MBBS abroad
- We at MBBS Experts extend all type of required support until the MBBS Course completion
For all sorts of help for MBBS abroad China, do not look forward but come to MBBS Experts for complete as well as the right guidance. Our trained, experienced, and professional pool of councillors is ready round the clock to counsel you.
Contact us right now for the free of charge medicinal study counselling!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.