Black Sea National University
The Black Sea National University, also known as Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University, is featured among the top medical schools located in Ukraine. It is administered by the Ministry of Education and Science, Ukraine. It was established in 1996.
One of the oldest institutes in the Black Sea National University for the Study of MBBS in Ukraine is the institute of medicine. All the educational programs provided by the University abide by European standards of education. Whole course is taught by the staff in English Language.
Internship is also provided to the students to apply medical abilities in the local hospitals of the Ukraine. MCI coaching for all the Indian students are also available.
Black Sea National University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||3700 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,59,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Computer Science.
- Faculty of Economics Science.
- Faculty of Sociology.
- Faculty of Sport.
- Faculty of Politics Science.
Country Ranking of Black Sea National University:
In the overall UNESO ranking of the universities of Ukraine, the Black Sea National University ranked at number 40.
Overview of Black Sea National University
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 with 60%|
|NEET Entrance Test||Required as it is compulsory now|
|Course Fee||INR 2.73 Lakhs approx. per annum|
|Duration of Course||5 + 1 year of internship|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI and WHO|
Why Black Sea National University for MBBS Course?
There are many features and highlights of the education system. Black Sea National University makes MBBS Ukraine a wise option for the medical students around the globe.
Have a look at the features:
- No bar of Bands/score of IELTS or TOEFL for medical aspirants.
- Apart from the national language, mostly used language is English.
- Training is conducted by the University in the Medical system and devices.
- The Black Sea National University has acquired the IV level of accreditation by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- The Black Sea National University ranked 24 out of 200 in the international recognition.
Duration of Study MBBS in Ukraine
The duration of MBBS in the Black Sea National University is of six years which consists of five years of clinical study and one year of internship.
Timeline for MBBS Admission
The admissions for MBBS program at Black Sea National University, Ukraine opens on 1st July to till 15th August of every year. It is crucial to apply before 30th of July every year as the process of visa will take two to three months.
Documents Required for Admission to MBBS Program:
There are a few documents enlisted by the university board itself for applying to MBBS Black Sea National University.
These documents include:
- 1) Copy of the valid international passport.
- 2) Mark sheet of 10th and 12th standard.
- 3) Written accommodation details in the letter.
- 4) Medical Insurance.
- 5) Admission letter provided by the university.
- 6) Letter from concerned department.
- 7) Birth certificate of applicant.
- 8) Passport size photographs (10)
- 9) Bank statement.
- 10) Filled application form for Visa.
- 11) University fee deposit receipt.
So, these documents are necessary for initiating and completing the admission procedure in MBBS in Black Sea National University.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Study:
Certain criteria are important for getting a green signal for applying to MBBS course.
The criteria set up for MBBS i.e. Bachelor’s programs in medicine by the University are:
- 1) The age of the applicant must be between 17 to 18 years.
- 2) The passing score of the senior secondary must contain at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- 3) The original certificate or a copy after certification is a must for submitting while admission.
- 4) NEET should be qualified by the applicant.
Procedure of Admission for MBBS Degree
One of the most attractive features of MBBS Ukraine is easy and adopted “stress – free” procedure adopted by the University for Enrollment in MBBS program.
The steps followed to complete the process are simple and single-layered.
One can apply to Black Sea National University in the following steps:
- Receiving of documents.
- Application of an offer letter.
- Receiving an offer letter provided by the university
- Payment of registration fees to the university itself by online mode.
- Orders are received by the concerned department of government.
- Payment of Tuition fee.
- Application for visa process by applicant.
- Final step: – receiving the visa and fly.
Black Sea National University and Indian Students
- All the Indian students are not lucky that they get admission in the reputed universities for higher studies.
- Apart from this, Indian universities conduct entrance examination which is not to easy crack due to high cut-off and seats are also few as compared to students appeared.
- Medical aspirants can opt for MBBS Ukraine and the Black Sea National University is out of the best universities as per UNESCO.
- The MBBS program is of six years in the University which includes one year of internship which will help students to gain practical abilities related to the medical field.
- Moreover, the entire course of MBBS is taught in the English Language and student will not tackle any kind of language barrier.
- The tuition fee of MBBS program is also lower as compared to Indian universities. The university is approved by the WHO and MCI so the degree is recognized across the globe.
Training for MCI examination is provided to the all Indian students, studying MBBS at Black Sea National University.
Syllabus for the Medical Studies
The syllabus and education system of the university resembles that of MBBS India.
The subjects offered by the Black Sea National University in Medicine (graduate) are:
- Psychiatry and Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Skin and VD.
The choice of the subject, however, may vary from student to student and the field of specialization he/she chooses.
Why Black Sea National University?
Black Sea National University is considered as the top university in Ukraine for certain reasons.
These reasons include:
- The university campus has a spacious infrastructure and provides a friendly environment for the students.
- The teaching medium is English and thus there is no such language barrier between students and faculty.
- Apart from theoretical knowledge, a student is provided a platform for overall development at Black Sea National University.
- Thirteen sports activities like volleyball, wrestling, judo, etc are available for students.
- The university provides a sharing residence hall with a capacity of over 2000 students who have come from abroad to study.
- The facilities like kitchen, laundry room, library, and canteen are provided to students by the university.
- The labs in Black Sea National University are well equipped and informative.
- Ukraine is very famous for the education sector and the university stands up to expectations of students in every field.
- The duration is divided into semesters of 5 months each. This provides students easiness in handling academic pressure.
- There are no donations asked by the University for Admission.
Why Ukraine is Chosen for MBBS Studies by International Students?
Ukraine is the homeland to many of the internationally recognized medical universities. There are many advantages for students choosing Ukrainian universities for the high quality education in medicine.
Here are a few reasons:
- Globally recognized medical degree: Universities in Ukraine are recognized by the World Health Organisations, EU, Medical Council of India, UNESCO, and many other global medical governing bodies.
- Ukrainian language learning: international students including Indian are free to learn the demanding Ukrainian language for the effective communication with the people following Ukrainian language worldwide.
- PG programs for medical graduates: students graduating from Ukrainian medical universities can also go for the PG courses in medicine. They can also do masters in hospital administration for the rewarding career in life.
- Competitive tuition fee: affordable tuition fee is a great advantage for the economically backward medical aspirants from India and other nations.
- Safe country for studies: The government has ensured law and order in the country which has made the universities safe for female and male medical candidates coming from different corners of the world.
Silent features of the Black Sea National University are:
- Affordable academic fee
- Syllabus designed as per International acceptance
- You can practice medicine in any part of the world, after completing MBBS from Black Sea National University
- Global level infrastructure and technology
- Experienced faculties with strong hold on subjects
- Good studying environment
- Modern labs, library, and other amenities
- No additional hidden charges or fees
- Clean and green surrounding in the campus
After Graduation from Black Sea National University
After getting a graduation degree in medicine from the university, the students can return to India and appear for MCI screening test to obtain practicing license in India.
You can also choose from the postgraduate and doctorate options available to the students from Black Sea National University. The scope of growth after course completion is limitless. MBBS graduates will have great choices in life.
The Black Sea National University is located in the city of Mykolaiv, Ukraine. The city was built on the basis of a bold urban plan. The Ukrainian classical style is portraying by the magnificent architecture.
The admiralty region of this city composed of many historical buildings but only few of which is open to the public. The city experiences mild winters as well as hot summers.
Black Sea National University has been amongst the priority list of the local and abroad medical students ever since it has received recognition by:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical education and Research
Life of Medical Students at Black Sea National University
The students are provided with following facilities:
- Well-equipped rooms with Modern Furniture.
- Thirteen sport sections in the University campus.
- Hostels with basic and modern amenities such as computers, Separate showers and toilets, Wi-Fi, Gym, and many more.
- Library with informative written material.
- Doubt clearing sessions.
- Mess/ Canteen with first-class quality Indian food
- Easy availability of prerequisites around or inside the campus
The quality of life of their valuable students remains the main concern of the Black Sea National University.
Why Choose MBBS Experts as MBBS Education Consultants for Ukraine?
- ‘MBBS Experts’ is the leading MBBS Education Consultants for Ukraine.
- We have team of experienced and professional counselors to assist.
- Transparent and dependable MBBS abroad consulting services.
- A single destination for MBBS study overseas.
- Admission assistance online and offline.
- Also tele-counseling along with chat services.
- We develop good understanding with parents and students.
- Free counseling and complete support for MBBS admission abroad solution.
Our Services at MBBS Experts
As a reliable and preferred MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi, we focus in offering highly satisfactory admission solution services to the interested Indian students.
Our Key Services include:
- Free counseling to parents & students.
- Answering to queries on phone, chat, as well as in person.
- Support for documentation required at different stage of admission.
- Make the availability of MCI approved list of medical universities.
- Help in selecting the best medical college for MBBS abroad.
- Help in seeking scholarship benefit if possible.
- Assistance for Visa.
- Flight ticketing.
- Searching hostel and food facilities abroad.
- Act as a coordinator between parents and Indian students pursuing MBBS degree until the MBBS study course completion.
Making decision of studying medicine abroad is a tough decision. Choosing the right medical institution from the top universities in Ukraine for MBBS course for Indian students is again a challenging task.
We as an experienced, professional, and trusted overseas education partner in Delhi, India help you fulfill your dream of studying medicine from a reputed MCI recognized medical college at a low cost.
Rush to establish your contact with MBBS Experts in Delhi today if you are interested in seeking admission to the MBBS course in the country’s reputed education institution Black Sea National University in Ukraine.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.