About the University
China Medical University is an extremely popular public university that was established in the year 1931. The university is located in Shenyang, China. China Medical University is one of the most sought after destinations for MBBS in China. Seeking admission in this university is the dream of many international medical aspirants from different nations. It is because of the great advantages it provides to its students.
Offering premium quality education, it has readily emerged as one of the top destinations for China MBBS. There are a lot of students from all over the world who are enrolling in the China Medial University for pursuing medical study in China. There are more than 9000 academic staffs and more than about 15000 students who are enrolled with the China Medical University thereby clearly indicating the popularity of the university as a destination of medical study also for the international students.
China Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||40000 RMB||7000 RMB|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||4,00,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
- The university has several undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs, doctoral programs along with study centres for post-doctoral studies as well in different fields of medicine.
- China Medical University has a huge urban campus with an overall area of about 1,930, 000 square metres which has the ability to provide all the facilities to the students in pursuing their medical course in China.
- The university is undoubtedly the top destination of MBBS studies with its phenomenal teaching methodologies.
- In an addition to this, its low MBBS fees in China necessarily make sure those aspirants from all over the world especially the Indian students to opt for China MBBS.
Faculties and Departments
China Medical University has specialised faculties or departments in different branches of medicine where the medical studies are conducted.
The faculties and the departments of China MBBS in China Medical University are mentioned below:
- College of Basic Medical Science
- The First Clinical College & The First Affiliated Hospital
- The Second Clinical College & The Second Affiliated Hospital (Sheng Jing Hospital)
- The Third Clinical College & The Third Affiliated Hospital (merged with Sheng Jing Hospital)
- The Fourth Clinical College & Fourth Affiliated Hospital
- College of Nursing
- College of Public Health
- Faculty of Forensic Sciences and Medicine
- School of Stomatology & Affiliated Stomatological Hospital
China Medical University ranks 335 in the world and ranks 55 in Asia.
The country rank of China Medical University is 10 for medical education in China which clearly proves it ranks among the top medical universities of China.
Overview of China Medical University for MBBS
|Basic Eligibility||70 % in PCBE in 10+2|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Course Fees||INR 4.00 Lakhs per year approx.|
|Duration of Course||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI and WHO|
- China Medical University is one of the hottest destinations for the Indian students and a lot of Indian students opt for MBBS courses in China every year with increasing number of enrolments every year.
- So, if you go for MBBS studies in China, you are bound to meet the fellow Indian students who will provide you with an atmosphere like Indian Territory surrounding.
- As an Indian student, you can go for an MBBS study in China without any kinds of hesitations.
Why Choose China Medical University to Study Medicine?
There are a number of reasons as to why China Medical University would necessarily be a great choice for MBBS admission in China that are as mentioned below:
- Highly sophisticated teaching hospitals for premium quality education
- China Medical University has low tuition fees in China for MBBS studies
- The university has top ranked laboratories
- There is a modern library and a great reference centre
- China Medical University is one of the top ranked MBBS universities in China
- To get admission into the university, no donation is required
- Opportunities for internships as well as scholarships
- Extremely smooth administration as well as admission procedure
- The infrastructure is just excellent with all of the modern as well as technically advanced facilities
- Ideal student teacher ratio
- Highly renowned faculty members
- Accommodation is low cost
- There are a lot of opportunities for extracurricular activities
- The medium of study is English which is ideally suited for the Indian students
- Diverse lifestyle which is quite beneficial
- Earning at the time of learning opportunity
Accreditation of University
China Medical University is approved and accredited by the bodies that are listed below. It in turn makes sure that the students are readily able to enjoy successful career opportunities while studying MBBS in China.
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- World Health Organisation or WHO
- Chinese Education Ministry
- World Federation of Medical Education or WFME
Duration of MBBS in China Medical University
The total duration of medicine study in China is six years which is divided into five years of classroom studies and one year of apprenticeship after the completion of classroom studies. The students can get all the theoretical as well as practical training from the classroom studies.
The apprenticeship on the other hand helps in getting hands on experience in operations, surgeries and all other relevant trainings that are necessary.
Deadlines or Timelines for Admissions
To study medicine in China in the China Medical University, there is a deadline for admission which has to be strictly kept in mind by the interested applicants. The deadline of admission to China Medical University is 15th of July of each year. The intake of China MBBS admission begins in the month of September.
Documents Required for MBBS education in China
The following documents required for MBBS education in China which are as specified by the university:
- Form of application
- Passport size photo
- Mark sheets of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities if any
- All the documents should be attested and notarized form the relevant authorities
Apart from the above mentioned documents, some documents are required for visa application as well which are as follows:
- A valid passport of the applicant
- Recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- The JW2O2 form which is also required in original at the time of coming to China
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Eligibility for MBBS in China Medical University
MBBS in China eligibility involves that each of the candidates applying for an MBBS seat in China should necessarily keep the following conditions in mind:
- To study medicine in China, the upper age and lower age limit is 25 and 17 respectively.
- All the medical applicants who plan to study in China should have mandatorily studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their curriculum.
- The candidates should have secured a score of 70 percent and above in all of the three subjects mentioned above.
- To study medical in China, the candidates should have studying experience of two years of all the three subjects.
- Clearing NEET is essential with qualifying marks.
- An IELTS or TOEFL score is required.
- The candidates should have a good fluency in English and make sure that they are able to communicate freely.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in China Medical University
China medical universities have a completely smooth and uninterrupted admission process.
To get a better idea of the overall process of admission, please read through:
- The process of admission begins with filling up the application form for the purpose of studying medicine in China. The candidates are required to submit the form with the above mentioned documents in the format as mentioned by the university.
- Then the application fees, admission fees and the processing fees are required to be paid as per the norms of the university among which the fees for application as well as admission are to be paid in advance whereas the processing fees can be either sent to China or India whichever is earlier or feasible.
- The candidates can expect to receive the official photocopy of the admission letter issued by the university after making the payment within seven to ten working days.
- The next step is to send the documents for processing to the Ministry of Education in China. This is quite essential for the issuance of the JW2O2 form and without this form the Chinese Embassy would not be processing a student visa for MBBS admission China thereby proving how important is the JW2O2 form is.
- The receiving of the admission letter and the issuance of the Chinese visa takes about 30 days which wraps up the process of admission to MBBS abroad China.
Hostel Facilities for Medical Studies Students
Hostel accommodation facilities for the students in the medical colleges in China are quite good and none of the students face any problems. The overall cost of accommodation is something around 160 to 250 USD per month.
If MCI Coaching in the University
Indian students are entitled to get MCI coaching that is arranged by the university itself which is highly advantageous for them when they come back to India after completion of the MBBS course.
Student Life in University
Student life in the China Medical University is a mix and match of studies, fun and enjoyment. It is all together a very good atmosphere that helps the students to study. Additionally, the faculty members are very helpful who makes life at the MBBS College China a lot easier.
Indian Food Facility
The Indian students need not at all worry about Indian food since Indian food facility is readily available bot n campus as well as off campus which makes life easier for the students.
Location and Weather Conditions
China Medical University is located in Shenyang, China. The weather conditions remain cool throughout the years with much colder winters.
Learn About the Following before Enrolling in Any University
- Standard of Medical education in China
- Duration of MBBS Course in China
- MBBS Seat in China
- MBBS in China eligibility
- MBBS Universities in China
- State universities in China
- Government universities in China
- MBBS programs in China
- Scholarships available for international medical candidates
- Universities for MBBS in China for Indian students
Why MBBS in China?
- The students need not sit for entrance examinations before securing admission to the China Medical University
- Donations are not required
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Top notch education facilities for the students
- Safe and engaging environment for all
- Welcoming people who valued education
- Infrastructure is modern and highly advanced
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist
- Instruction in English for the international medical candidates
How MBBS Experts Help for MBBS in China?
- For any of the Indian student dreaming to get admission in China medical colleges, MBBS Experts are here to help.
- We are one of the top educational consultants in India helping the interested students for an MBBS abroad in the best possible ways.
- We are basically a one stop solution for the students looking for MBBS in China
- Candidates can completely rely on us for the achievement of their dream of MBBS abroad China.
- We have tie ups with the medical universities in China along with being their official partner which helps us in assuring the best of the facilities to the students.
Studying medicine is not a childish game. It takes great efforts, devotion, confidence, is not less than penance. So, we request all of the medical aspirants who wish to study MBBS in China, to come to MBBS Experts for complete as well as effective guidance.
We at MBBS Experts value the importance of education in life and keep it always on the top priority. Do not fall prey to the cheating consultants promising you of admission abroad. Contact us for the free counselling and complete admission support for the medical studies in China Medical University.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.