About the University
Dalian Medical University which is more popularly known as DMU by the students is a public university that was established in the year 1947 in Liaoning, China. But the university has moved to a new campus in the year 2007 which is located at Lushunkou District in Dalian. Dalian Medical University is one of the most preferred destinations of MBBS in China.
Since the time of inception of the university, it emerged as one of the top destinations for China MBBS which can be clearly understood from the increasing number of enrolments of medical study in China. The university is one of the most sought after MBBS abroad destinations because of its low cost MBBS fees, advanced teaching methodology along with some of the sophisticated hospitals for internship.
Dalian Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||45000 RMB||8000 RMB|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||4,50,000 Rupees/yr.||80,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
The university has a total of 21 colleges or departments, 18 affiliated hospitals and a total of 23 undergraduate programs. The clinical medicine of the school has been a top ranker lying in the top 1 percent of ESI Global institutional rankings for about five years since the year 2012.
Dalian Medical University has more than about 14000 full time permanent students which include 8200 undergraduates, 4500 post graduates and about 1300 overseas students among which many are Indians which clearly indicates the popularity of MBBS China.
Faculties and Departments
Dalian Medical University has different from where the medical studies are conducted in various fields. The faculties and the departments of China MBBS in Dalian Medical University are as listed below.
- The First Affiliated Hospital
- The Second Affiliated Hospital
- The Third Affiliated Hospital
- Institute of Laboratory Animal Sciences
- Cancer Centre
- Institute of Gene Engineering Animal Models for Human Diseases
- Institute of Medical Education
- School of Laboratory Medicine
- School of Somatology
- Introduction of College of Basic Medical Sciences
- Nursing School
- College of Pharmacy Profile
- Advanced Institute for Medical Sciences
Dalian Medical University ranks 144 in the world.
The country rank of Dalian Medical University is 1 for medical education in China.
Overview of Dalian Medical University for MBBS
|Basic Eligibility||70 % in PCBE in 10+2|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Course Fees||INR 4.55 Lakhs per year approx.|
|Duration of Course||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI and WHO|
- Every year, we see a lot of enrolments in the Dalian Medical University from the Indian students.
- There are a lot of Indian students who prefer to go for MBBS courses in China because of its world class educational facilities that too at a reasonable cost.
- The popularity of Dalian Medical University for MBBS studies in China is rapidly increasing.
- Not only Indian students but also students from all over the world are enthusiastic to pursue MBBS study in China.
Why Choose Dalian Medical University to Study Medicine?
Dalian Medical University is certainly a very good choice for MBBS admission in China because of the number of benefits that the students get here.
Here are a few reasons as to why you should be choosing Dalian Medical University for pursuing MBBS abroad China:
- Dalian Medical University is number one MBBS universities in China
- Admission is direct without any kinds of donation or capitation fee
- Low tuition fees in China for MBBS studies at the famous Dalian Medical University
- There are advanced academic amenities for the students at the university which is highly beneficial
- The presence of modern hospitals makes sure that the medical students are able to get hands on experience
- Provision for scholarships for the international students for reducing the burden of fees on them
- The medium of study in Dalian Medical University is English which is ideally suited for the Indian students along with other English speaking countries
- World class faculty for top notch education
- Fantastic career opportunities
Accreditation of University
Dalian Medical University is affiliated and accredited by the below mentioned institutions thereby providing successful career opportunities the path of success for the Indian students who wish to study MBBS in China.
- World Health Organisation or WHO
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- Chinese Education Ministry
- World Federation of Medical Education or WFME
- Other Renowned Medical Authority
Duration of MBBS in Dalian Medical University
Medicine study in China at the Dalian Medical University takes a total of six years to complete. These six years is divided into five years of classroom studies and one year of apprenticeship after the completion of classroom studies.
The students get practical training side by side with the apprenticeship where the students get hand on experience in operations, surgeries and all other relevant training which provides them with all the required exposure for becoming good doctors in the time to come.
Deadlines or Timelines for Admissions
To study medicine in China in the Dalian Medical University, the interested applicants need to keep the deadline mind at the time of application that is 15th of July of each year and the intake China MBBS admission begins in the month of September.
Thus, it is of immense importance to keep the deadlines or timelines for admission to Dalian Medical University since the seats are filled on a first cum first served basis otherwise the chances of admission are readily reduced.
The interested applicants at the Dalian Medical University are advised to keep the important documents handy with them.
The documents that are required for MBBS education in China as specified by the university are as listed below:
- Form of application
- Passport size photo One Copy
- Mark sheets of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including the photo page as well
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any in the field of sports, studies, dancing etc.
- All the documents should be attested and notarized from the relevant authorities
In an addition to this, the following documents are required at the time of applying a visa:
- A valid passport of the applicant
- Recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- The JW2O2 form which is also required in original at the time of coming to China
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Eligibility for MBBS in Dalian Medical University
The students should always keep in mind the MBBS in China eligibility at the time of applying for an MBBS seat in China.
The following are the mandatory eligibility conditions for applying to Dalian Medical University necessarily includes the following conditions”
- If you wish to study medicine in China, the upper age limit of the applicants is fixed at 25 and the lower age limit is fixed at 17.
- The students planning to study in China in the medicine department should be necessarily coming from the STEM background with Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their curriculum.
- The aggregate marks of the candidates in the above mentioned subjects should be 70 percent and above.
- A total of two years of studying experience of studying all the three subjects is necessary to study medical in China.
- Clearing NEET with qualifying marks is required.
- An IELTS or TOEFL score is required.
- The candidates should be fluent in English and make sure that they are able to communicate freely.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Dalian Medical University
All of the China medical universities have extremely smooth as well as easy admission procedures that are as listed below:
- The first and the most step is filling up the application form for studying medicine in China and the form should be accompanied with all of the required documents.
- Then the application fees, admission as well as the processing fees needs to be paid as per the norms of the university. Both the application fees as well as the processing fees are needed to be paid in advance. The processing fees can be sent to China or India whichever is earlier.
- After the payment has been made, the candidates need to wait for the official photocopy of the admission letter directly from the university which is usually received within seven to ten working days.
- After that the documents are required to be sent to the Ministry of Education in China for processing for the issuance of the JW2O2 form. This form is very for the Chinese Embassy or Consulate of China for the processing of a student visa for MBBS admission China.
- It usually takes about a month of time for receiving the admission letter along with the issuance of the Chinese visa thereby completing the admission procedure to MBBS abroad China.
Hostel facilities are available for the students in campus so that no harassment or problems are faced by the students especially the international students at the time of studying in the medical colleges in China. The cost of accommodation would be something around 160 to 250 USD per month.
If MCI Coaching in the University
- Dalian Medical University arranges for MCI coaching for the Indian students which is certainly of a great benefit to them which necessarily eliminates a lot of their worries.
- The Medical Council of India instructs that all students studying MBBS programme from Medical Colleges outside India and wishing to practice medicine in India after completion of their MBBS Studies programme are required to appear for a “MCI Screening Test”.
- This test can be given repeatedly incise you are unable to clear it in the first attempt.
- Most of the foreign medical graduates crack it in the first go.
Student Life in University
The student life in the university is simply great with fantastic atmosphere as well as ambience which are perfectly suited for studies. With highly qualified and friendly faculty members in the university, studying MBBS at Dalian Medical University would be the ideal decision for students from India in particular.
Indian Food Facility
There is a facility of Indian food being arranged in campus but in case it is not available, there is just nothing to worry since there are a lot of Indian eateries in and around the campus.
Location and Weather Conditions
Dalian Medical University is located in Liaoning, China but the university has moved to a new campus in the year 2007 which is located at Lushunkou District in Dalian The weather conditions prevailing in the area is usually cool but the winters are sometimes very cold which creates some problems for especially the Indian students since they are not used to it.
Why MBBS in China?
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or bribery: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- The university has a low fees structure: tuition fee are kept low to make MBBS studies affordable for even poor students
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
Services at MBBS Experts
- Pre and post admission assistance to students
- University application support
- Assist in selecting the best university for medical education abroad
- Documentation support
- Visa application
- Air ticketing
- Hostel and food assistance at cheaper cost overseas
- Escorts services from the airport to the specific university
- Coordination support for parents and students
- Post admission support until the MBBS course completion
Advantages of Choosing MBBS Experts for MBBS in China
- At ant point of time, you are planning to seek admission in China medical colleges, look no further and contact MBBS Experts.
- You can be assured that we at MBBS Experts would never ever let you down at any cost.
- When you choose us, the greatest benefit that the students get is the effective guidance for MBBS abroad China.
- In an addition to this, the students are offered with comprehensive counselling so as to make sure that they are perfectly groomed.
So, if you dream of studying MBBS in China, seek the help of the professional MBBS Experts to transform your dream into reality.
Do not waste your hard earned money and time behind the unprofessional in Delhi or in other city. Instead, contact MBBS Experts –the hundred percent dependable study abroad consultants in Delhi serving the hopeful candidates seek admission overseas from years.
Explore MBBS Experts today for more information about us!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.